Sneeze Fetish Forum

gigglyflan's Obs Collection

gigglyflan

I was sitting on this bus when this beautiful woman walked past me. She was a short and curvy Latina with a sort of pointed face. She was wearing a tight grey tshirt and even tighter cameo pants. She had a certain confident swagger in her step as she walked. She sat in a seat that was behind me but still in my peripheral. Anyway, out of nowhere she sneezes a drawn out *Ah..cheeeewww*. The sneeze was very high pitched and almost forced out. I anxiously waited for another sneeze but it never came.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly sounds like it cheers up your bus journeys  - great that you got to witness so many great details :D 

That's awesome. I don't know why but there's something about being on public transport that makes sneezes so much better. I love how it was sudden and out of nowhere too. Did you happen to see how she covered it? Did she have time?

I love it when girls sneeze like *hotshot*! It's such a rare sound!!!

I saw this curvy Latina girl today, that I think I've written about before. She had straight hair and well done makeup. She had jeans and a rain jacket on that was open and showing her shirt. She had a red shirt that was supposed to be normal fitting, but her large breasts made it a tight fit. She was standing across from me. One second she looked normal. The next her breath hitched and she sneezed a *ahh.tcheeww* into her elbow in a feminine way. I couldn't really see her that well but it was a good ob none the less.

I saw this woman today when I was walking. She had a white v-neck on with jeans. She had blonde hair that was cut into a bob and she had a necklace with a large disk thing at the end that hung by her chest. She was a relatively small and almost frail woman, and her voice was quite high pitched. I sort of underestimated her. Her sneeze was sudden and explosive. A quick *TCHOO* went off like a gun shot. It scared me even though she barely moved. She whispered out a bless me and went on with her life. 

I work near a college, so on my lunch break I see quite a few of them around me. Today I saw a mass of them talking together. Two girls pushed through the crowd. I took notice to the first one. She was blond and had her hair in a bun. She had a white crop top on that revealed quite a bit of cleavage and black tights that were pulled up over her belly button.

As soon as she came out of the crowd, her face made that recognizable pre sneeze expression. She put an elbow up to catch the sneeze. Since she was plowing through the crowd she was already a little bit bent forward she sneezes a loud *ChEEEEEE* that trusted her forward. It sounded like a high pitched scream and she muttered: omg. She kept walking with her friend but I wanted to see another one.

So yet again I see this beautiful ginger girl get on the bus. Today she had a short blue dress on that contrasted with her red mane of hair. She was sitting down in a shy sort of manner. Her hair covered her face and I think that she was writing something. Out of nowhere she sneezed *pshhhh* straight down. I didn't get a clear look, because it was covered by her hair. Either way, I was glad she took the bus.

I saw this college student when I was on my lunch break yesterday. She had straight red hair and was around 5'6". She had a black crop top on that barely covered her large breasts and booty shorts that came up to her belly button.

She set her bag down near a table and stood up straight, while simultaneously fixing her hair. Quickly she let out a *GCHXCHOO*. It was loud. She stood back up and blew her nose.

That's wonderful you were able too see that observation clearly in a crowd of people. I've gone from class to class when was in college, and it's sometimes hard to see which lovely woman sneezed while there are so many both in front of and behind you.

Nice ob, and there is just something special of redheads sneezing. I have no explanation as to why, but it really does.

Exactly, she had no time to cover her nose. I totally forgot that she had sneezed a second time that day. She was sitting on her phone. She stifled a sneeze so silently that I almost missed it. I saw a little bit of the pre sneeze face and she sneezed a quick *gnu* downward.

I saw this girl today. She was about 5'9" and was black with her hair up in a bun. She was stunning. She had glasses and wore tights that showed off her beautiful figure. Best of all, she had a black lacy crop top without anything on underneath, that highlighted her breasts. She was sitting at a table a little bit away from me. She sat up straight with a quick inhale. Her sneezes were forceful, high pitched, and desperate sounding. They came like *Huh..chEEEE..huh..huh..eeeeeeeechew*. Her sneezes rocked her body and I saw her breasts bounce under her minimally covering top.

Yet again, this red-head that I see on the bus on a daily basis got on. She had winged eyeliner like always and her crazy red hair. Today she had a green jacket that hung off one of her shoulders that was open. Underneath she had a white tank top that nearly went down to her belly button. She had heels on and some tight pants. Almost as soon as she got on she sneezed. She was passing someone to get to a seat and said excuse me. Then all of a sudden *PShhhhhh..help..Pshhhhew*. She said help in the middle as if she had been suffering from allergies. She sneezed straight down and at the end, she collected herself and kept walking.

I just remembered an ob from a while ago that  I made before I joined the forum. My friend and I were chilling in my dorm room. She was feeling kind of sick, because of her allergies. She hadn't put makeup on but she still looked good. She was Latina, but she had a pale complexion. She  was wearing tight light blue jeans that barely covered  her large butt. She also had a sweatshirt on that was navy blue. She had black hair with red streaks in it. She had a very confident walk and manner about her. Anyway, she was laying in my bed and I was sitting  in a chair. Her body was facing away, but her head and body were turned so that we  could talk. Her sweatshirt looked much tighter the way she was turning and it showed her beautiful figure. She kept rubbing and touching her slightly red nose. Suddenly she started coughing. They were slow and powerful, making her body tremble with each one. She went up to cough again but this time, the pre sneeze expression crossed her face. She sneezed a *Ha.CHUU* that shook her whole body and coughed one more time. The sneeze forced her into a sitting position since it was so powerful. she continued to sniffle and rub her nose, but she didn't sneeze anymore.

I saw this thin Asian lady today. She had a baggy longsleeve tshirt and some jeans on. She was probably in her late twenties or early thirties. She was pretty tall, but she was quite thin. That's why I was so shocked when she sneezed. It came like thunder. One minute she was standing on her phone, the next she was letting off an explosive sneeze. Her head whipped to her side and away from me. Then she let off a *HACHOOM* into the air. Her body barely moved with the force and she returned to her phone as quickly as it had happened.

Archived