Sneeze Fetish Forum

gigglyflan's Obs Collection

gigglyflan

I was waiting at the mechanic for my car to be taken out of the shop. In the waiting room I saw a beautiful woman who appeared to be just out of college aged. Im not sure what race she was, but she looked like one of the Kardashians, but shorter. She had large eyes and had a perfect face. She was curvy but also pretty thin. She was wearing a tight short sleeve blue shit that was really snug against her perfect form as well as a pair of leggings. Her dark brown hair was back in a pony tail. 

I was sitting directly across from her in my seat. She was also sitting and playing on her phone. She had really good posture and her feet rested under the chair. She quickly set her phone in between her legs to free up her hands. I looked up seeing that movement. Her hands came together in front of her chest. Her head went back with her mouth wide open and the look of desperation on her face. Her head came forward into her hands but there was no sound. Her head went back and came forward again, this time making the smallest *tssssh* sound into her hand. She shook it off and went back to her phone.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice ob. That second sneeze must have been really strong for a failed silent-stifle. I love sneezes with lots of movement, especially in the chest

Breast-shaking sneezes that are forceful, and have a lot of body movement make for great obs.

I was sitting near to this woman today who kept looking at me. Naturally I looked over at her. She had an autumn colored sweater with black leggings on. She was pretty small, both short and thin, and had kind of curly black hair. She had a pointy and defined nose. Her face reminded me of Maleficent or some other Disney villain. 

Anyway, I went back to playing on my phone when I saw her raise her fist up a little bit. Her mouth opened half way and her eyes scrunched shut. She rocked forward making a nearly silent, almost whispered *tt chew...ttchoo*. She lifted her head, smiling.

Back when I was a junior in high school, I sat next to this new girl. She was latina, but she looked pretty damn white. She had long black hair. Her face was round with defined cheekbones, a large smile, and big eyes. She wasn't chubby, but she was curvy. She always wore v-necks that exposed a lot that were loose and you could see her bra through. She usually wore boots with heels and darker jeans with an open sweater.

The first time I saw her sneeze was a couple weeks into the school year. I was looking at the board but she was in my line of sight. I had a side view of her. While trying to do my work, her fist came up to just in front of her mouth. Her eyes closed and she let out an inaudible sneeze and another one that sort of shook her body. It came out at the end with a *huh...tssss*. I could barely hear it when sitting right next to her, because she had stifled it into her fist. It had thrown her hair over one of her eyes.

The next time I had another obs was about a week later. We were doing a group project and I was in my seat facing her. She was standing up and bent at the hips, putting her palms on my desk. Her v-neck was showing off quite a bit, which I was very much excited by. She was looking at me asking a question, the other girl in my group answered. Almost on cue, the girl turned away and sneezed a quiet *tsssu* into her fist. She turned back, smiled at us, bounced a lifted bit, turned back around and let out a slightly more audible *hu..chuuu*. She returned to work with me thoroughly distracted.

The final time that I could remember seeing her right now, was months later. We had switched seats but I was still in a position to see her side view. She had cut her hair to above shoulder length and was constantly pushing it out of her face. She was wearing a black T-shirt with grey jogging pants on. She was sitting down with her feet out in front of her in a relaxed position. Her head came over putting her hair in front of her face. Before she could move it, she sneezed a near silent *tsss* into her chest.

Those are the only obs of hers that I can remember right now, but I'll post them if I can think of anymore.

I was sitting on a relatively empty bus today when a woman in her early twenties got on. She was about 5'6" and had black hair with read tips put back in a pony tail. She was curvy and had a large butt and chest. She was latina but looked white. She had a mole near her lip and big gold hooped earrings. She was wearing light blue tight jeans as well as a black puffy coat. The coat had no hood and she was wearing it open, so you could see her shirt underneath. That was a grey tank top that clung to her body.

She sat in front of me, but also at an angle, so I had a good view of her. Since it was an empty bus she put her feet up on the seat and turned sideways. One leg outstretched on the seat, the other, bent up with a foot on the seat. She had a swagger about her that made her seem fierce. She relaxed back against the side of the bus. 

For whatever reason, I looked over at her, and caught a glimpse of her pre-sneeze expression. Her hand furthest from me was up in a fist, the way that confident women hold it, but it wasn't to catch the sneeze. Her whole body came forward and contracted with a *Huh..Tsssshhuu*. She got up and readjusted herself. She sniffles and her nose twitched the rest of the ride. 

I was walking on a sidewalk when ahead of me a heard this women sneeze. I didn't get that good of a look at her, but she was a really short young Asian woman. She was facing away from me and about 20ft ahead of me. She had a light brown jacket on and I remember her as having glasses. Other than that, I'll  leave it up to the imagination.

Out of nowhere I here her go *Hup..CHOO*. It was forceful and sounded as if she had spoken those words loudly. The sneeze had contracted her body. Again she raises up with a *Hap..SHOO*. The sneezes were nearly identical in sound and forcefulness. I had to keep walking but I wished that I could have stayed to potentially see more.

That is a great ob. Women with large chests are nice to see sneeze, thanks to the added movement aside from their head. How hard did she bend at the waist? 

Another subtle yet memorable observation. Sneezes that come out of nowhere can scare you and excite you at the same time

I remember when I was in college, I sat near this girl at some sort of assembly. The lights were down, but I could still see her in the corner of my eye. 

She was latina and had brown curly hair that was dyed blonde. She was always wearing really revealing clothes. She was wearing a black crop top that exposed her stomach and black leggings. She always had her purse on her shoulder wherever she went. 

Anyway, sometime during this assembly, I heard the most surprising sneeze. Any precious time I had seen her sneeze in class, she would pinch her nose and stifle it. I wasn't prepared for her to have such an explosive sneeze. Out of nowhere, she goes *HAHCHHUUU*. It made her come forward in her chair and she sniffles her way through the rest of the assembly.

I was thinking back to having seen her sneeze. She did it again while sitting across the room from me. She had a pink top on that looked like a slightly longer sports bra with a weird see through-ish pattern. She also had long black leggings and this makeup that glistened off her face.

Anyway, she's sitting their with her foot on the chair and her knee up. She sort of sneezed twice. The first time was either stifled, hitched, or held back because it went silent after the buildup, but the second one came out full force. It went *Ehhh..CH..Ehhhh.CHHEEOOW*. It only moved her head forward a little bit but it was powerful. She got up and said, "Bless me, f***."

• 3 weeks later...

I was at a clothing store today, I can't remember which one because I went to a few, but it was packed. There didn't seem to be that many people in the store, but all of them were in the check out line. The line wrapped halfway around the store. Around the store I had seen this one attractive girl that had captured my attention in the wait. She was Latina and pretty tall. She had black hair straightened down and red lipstick done. Her makeup made her almost look  like a beauty guru on Youtube. She had a long sleeve maroon tshirt that fit her tightly and showed off her cleavage. She also had those light blue jeans on and a phone in her back pocket that barely fit due to how tight the jeans were.

Halfway through THIS awful line I see her walk down an isle near me. She turns the corner and is facing me in a near by isle. Next thing I know, I hear a *ehhshooo* I turn so that I cacanclearly see her  without looking suspicious. She leans back a little and inhales a couple times. Imsee her body bend at the waist as she lets out another *eehhchoooow*.

I wish I had seen that ob. Tight clothing on a attractive woman, and waist-bending sneezes as an added bonus. It makes waiting in a bad long line a little more tolerable.

I was working today and in a meeting I was sitting across from an intern. She was a short Latina girl but she was fine. She was wearing a grey v-neck and had a little makeup on her eyes. She was drinking from a near empty Starbucks cup. Anyway, out of nowhere I here a quick *Too Too*. Her sneezes were a little odd but still enjoyable. I heard her inhale again a little later and I heard another *too*. Quickly after, the look of desperation crossed her face and she began to take rapid inhales with her eyes shut. Each one jerked her head a bit and all of a sudden *choo*. She recovered and mentioned that she had allergies.

10 hours ago, gigglyflan said:

She was a short Latina girl but she was fine. 

I didn't know those contrasted one another ;)

Nice obs though! (: 

I saw her sneeze again today. She was wearing a blue crop top with white stripes that showed off her stomach. She was also wearing khaki pants and large glasses. I was focused on her when she was sitting near me. I was really hoping I would see something like what I saw yesterday, and today's obs were better. She was sitting when I saw her lift the strap of her shirt and she sneezed * chu..chu* quickly into her shirt. Now my attention was really on her. After a couple minutes, I saw the look of desperation on her face again. The third sneeze was just like the last two, a quick *chu* into her shirt. But she immediately shot back up with more sneezes about to come. The nest sneezes moved her head forward each time. It came out like *choo..chu..ch* into her arms. She let her head stay at the bottom of the last sneeze. She moaned before bringing her head back up.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the bus today and across the aisle was a woman I see nearly everyday. Shes a ginger that I've written about before. She's about 19 and has curly red hair that almost looks like a lions mane. Today she was wearing a revealing white crop top as well as a loose fitting wind breaker. She had tights on as well. Anyway, she was sitting forward and I took notice of her. Her head reared back and she sat up straight. She had that pre sneeze expression that we all love. She sneezed once right into her breasts. Her head seemed to go down with the sneeze. It sounded like *hushhhhh..ah* and her head sort of trembled as she released the sneeze into her cleavage.

Its the spring time and everybody is sneezing, so I'm on high alert. This woman I work with, in her late twenties, came in sniffing a bunch today. She was wearing a maroon v-neck and tights. She has curly dark brown hair and sneezes quite a bit. For some reason Today's was memorable. She was writing something down when she gets that pre sneeze expression. It doesn't last long because she lets out a cough-like *a..tooo*. I knew this woman never sneezed only once so my eyes were locked on her. About twenty seconds later she sat up and yawned, but instead of finishing the motion she stayed at the top of it with her mouth agape and her eyes shut. She let off another *tchoo* to the side and whispered: Jesus.

I was at lunch today when I saw this girl sitting in a chair. She must have been in college. She was wearing light blue jeans and white converse. She also had a jacket on. My vision of her was blocked by some of her friends but I could still see parts of her. She inhaled quickly and I made out the pre sneeze expression on her face. Her calves flexed as she hitched a sneeze. It was a desperate and feminine *hu.ii..tshh*. One of the people blocking my view moved and I could clearly see her as she raised back up and in a similar manner released a *hotshot*. She scrunched into a ball when she sneezed and quickly composed herself.

Archived