Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose and Mouth (Anel, sneezing)

Nval95

Another one of my artwork that is inspired by the amazing fiction "Nose and Mouth" I apologise if I seem like spamming the forum... But this will be the last new topic that i will make for the fiction. Thank you, and I hope you like it

Anel2.jpg

P. S. @Reader Do you like this one better??? *innocent smile

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just devastatingly beautiful. I mean it knocked me over when I looked at it. I was just shocked. This is so delicate but soooo moving! Such a quiet beauty. It’s sooo fragile and pretty. I’m like in quiet awe.This is fantastic and fantasy. A dream-like quality art style. She looks....dewy...pure....pristine!  I don’t even know how to say what I’m thinking. 

You always put in one detail that kills me just from how perfectly placed it is and that’s the tear!!! Someone could even miss it, that’s how small it is but it’s so compelling.

That scarf around her face, those oversized clothes, her red nose and the fact that she looks like she has no energy makes me want to take care of her and I should not want to take care of a drawing!!!!!

I love this soooo much!!! Like this is so soft and beautiful!!!!! This is my favorite drawing of Anel. Obviously!!! You literally saved the best for last! 

That pre-sneeze  expression is money! It’s swoon-worthy! It’s making me wonder if I like female sneezing now 😏

I’m so happy you posted your stuff! You made all these drawings come to life in one day! Im so excited to see your imagination and creativity in other stuff that you draw and post in the future. 

Your art is just so effortlessly beautiful but I know it had to take such a long time. I cherish each and everything you’ve drawn for me! 😭😭😭

thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

3 hours ago, Reader said:

This is just devastatingly beautiful. I mean it knocked me over when I looked at it. I was just shocked. This is so delicate but soooo moving! Such a quiet beauty. It’s sooo fragile and pretty. I’m like in quiet awe.This is fantastic and fantasy. A dream-like quality art style. She looks....dewy...pure....pristine!  I don’t even know how to say what I’m thinking. 

You always put in one detail that kills me just from how perfectly placed it is and that’s the tear!!! Someone could even miss it, that’s how small it is but it’s so compelling.

That scarf around her face, those oversized clothes, her red nose and the fact that she looks like she has no energy makes me want to take care of her and I should not want to take care of a drawing!!!!!

I love this soooo much!!! Like this is so soft and beautiful!!!!! This is my favorite drawing of Anel. Obviously!!! You literally saved the best for last! 

That pre-sneeze  expression is money! It’s swoon-worthy! It’s making me wonder if I like female sneezing now 😏

I’m so happy you posted your stuff! You made all these drawings come to life in one day! Im so excited to see your imagination and creativity in other stuff that you draw and post in the future. 

Your art is just so effortlessly beautiful but I know it had to take such a long time. I cherish each and everything you’ve drawn for me! 😭😭😭

thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

Omooooooooo *blush ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ your compliment, readeeeeeeeeer staaaaaaaaap (/ω\) *makes random noice. You think too highly of me, nyaaaaa, omg what am i even typing.Thank you so much Reader ♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

Yeeeeees, i've wonder whether anyone will notice that little detail, since I thought the main "hero" is the nose and sneeze.

Oh truly?!!  You feel that way O.O wow, thats one of the best compliment i get from you >\\\\\\\< i tried my best to convey how tired she is that she didnt even hav any energy to take care of her self. And you've got the message. Nyaaaaaaaa,  so happy!!  (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

Yeees~ i was in the middle of drawing the third picture  (the big one)  when you ask me to post my other Anel, and i was like..  Oooooh Reader will definitely love this~ aaaaand i add the first and second picture for the icing

Ahahaha thank you~ I'm more use to draw girl rather than guys~~ (/ω\) well all this inspiration are from your story and, your compliment and support just adds fuel to my spirit?  Energy? Mood?  I dunno, i actually just realized how much picture I drew in a day Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ Thank you~ Im happy and flattered that you want to cherish it. You're most welcome~~~

3 hours ago, Nval95 said:

Omooooooooo *blush ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ your compliment, readeeeeeeeeer staaaaaaaaap (/ω\) *makes random noice. You think too highly of me, nyaaaaa, omg what am i even typing.Thank you so much Reader ♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

Yeeeeees, i've wonder whether anyone will notice that little detail, since I thought the main "hero" is the nose and sneeze.

Oh truly?!!  You feel that way O.O wow, thats one of the best compliment i get from you >\\\\\\\< i tried my best to convey how tired she is that she didnt even hav any energy to take care of her self. And you've got the message. Nyaaaaaaaa,  so happy!!  (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

Yeees~ i was in the middle of drawing the third picture  (the big one)  when you ask me to post my other Anel, and i was like..  Oooooh Reader will definitely love this~ aaaaand i add the first and second picture for the icing

Ahahaha thank you~ I'm more use to draw girl rather than guys~~ (/ω\) well all this inspiration are from your story and, your compliment and support just adds fuel to my spirit?  Energy? Mood?  I dunno, i actually just realized how much picture I drew in a day Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ Thank you~ Im happy and flattered that you want to cherish it. You're most welcome~~~

I do think highly of your work!!! 😍

Yea exactly! But it literally stood out to me. I didn’t zoom in or even click the picture to see it. It’s just jumped up and slapped me! 

Yea! The whole picture, from the tired presneeze  face to the actual forceful sneeze to the aftermath ends in just the epitome of exhaustion. So is that the sound you picture her making when she sneezes? I honestly don’t know what type of sneeze she would have.

what a treat! The icing was sweet! I say your username like “oh! Naval texted me” hahahahaha. I make it sound like a name. 

Yea I get what you mean. It’s like motivation! It’s just so nice when someone enjoys your work and I truly enjoy yours! 

43 minutes ago, Reader said:

I do think highly of your work!!! 😍

Yea exactly! But it literally stood out to me. I didn’t zoom in or even click the picture to see it. It’s just jumped up and slapped me! 

Yea! The whole picture, from the tired presneeze  face to the actual forceful sneeze to the aftermath ends in just the epitome of exhaustion. So is that the sound you picture her making when she sneezes? I honestly don’t know what type of sneeze she would have.

what a treat! The icing was sweet! I say your username like “oh! Naval texted me” hahahahaha. I make it sound like a name. 

Yea I get what you mean. It’s like motivation! It’s just so nice when someone enjoys your work and I truly enjoy yours! 

Nyaaaaaaaaaaa ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄(/ω\)

Agresive tear OAO baaaad tear, no slap the author X'D yay~

not exactly, since I'm not sure how to even type sneeze sound, I use yours  ╯﹏╰ but I choose that type of sneeze in hope to tell others how bad her cold is. And you said Anel only gets cold when she's stressed out yes?  Thus contribute her defeat.... Wow.. That sounds complicated than when the first idea pop up to me (°ロ°٥)

Naval~~~~ reminds of navy. well i do like blue, so that  could work (random thought, why am i even typing this...)

Yes!! And i love yours too~~~ XD cute shy derek and kind (mischievous) Anel~~

HAHAHAHAHA! ‘no slap the author’!

Spelling sneezes are so hard sometimes, especially since ppl will get bored with the same spelling. So sometimes I’ll listen to it on YouTube but slow it down just so I can try to catch the individual letters. In real life, I don’t think ppl change their sneezes though hahaha unless it’s more desperate sounding. You can totally tell the cold is bad from how different Anel looks and acts. Also from how far she ducks her head, how tense her face is, and how tired she is afterward. And yea capitalizing sneezes also shows force so that was good also. 

Oh! I pronounce it like Nuh-vaul  

there might be some different adjectives you add in for Derek next time. Ho ho ho ho (shoulders bounce with each laugh and hand to the mouth.) if I drew, I would literally have paragraphs explaining what each body part is supposed to be doing or look like. So I’d draw a dot for the nose and then write (it’s red) next to it. 

I cant believe you didn’t put your stuff up before. I wrote this story to practice my writing but also because I knew it would be the only way I could contribute. You’re an illustrator!!! Also an artist!!!

Just looked at Anel again and so many scenes came up. Maybe we should change her name and include her in our future story that’s based on your preferences. 

44 minutes ago, Reader said:

HAHAHAHAHA! ‘no slap the author’!

Spelling sneezes are so hard sometimes, especially since ppl will get bored with the same spelling. So sometimes I’ll listen to it on YouTube but slow it down just so I can try to catch the individual letters. In real life, I don’t think ppl change their sneezes though hahaha unless it’s more desperate sounding. You can totally tell the cold is bad from how different Anel looks and acts. Also from how far she ducks her head, how tense her face is, and how tired she is afterward. And yea capitalizing sneezes also shows force so that was good also. 

Oh! I pronounce it like Nuh-vaul  

there might be some different adjectives you add in for Derek next time. Ho ho ho ho (shoulders bounce with each laugh and hand to the mouth.) if I drew, I would literally have paragraphs explaining what each body part is supposed to be doing or look like. So I’d draw a dot for the nose and then write (it’s red) next to it. 

I cant believe you didn’t put your stuff up before. I wrote this story to practice my writing but also because I knew it would be the only way I could contribute. You’re an illustrator!!! Also an artist!!!

Such dedication Σ( ° △ °) woooow.. How true X'D kinda weird when listening to someone sneezing and then reading it. Its like in story, the sneeze is an expression all on its own, but when I listen to someone else sneezing fit i was like, well.. Thats consistent (/ω\)

Yeees~~ well for others who didnt follow the other topic, they can atleast look into this topic without the need to browse the other 😂

Nuh-vaul 0.0 that sounda quite exotic XD not bad~~

Oh truly!!!!! I cant wait!!! Oooh such detail~ I usually only have some abstract idea and then just wing it. If it didnt work, find another solution

Well... I do not think my drawing are that good, I drew all this because i saw you enjoy it, thats why i keep on doing it. Thank you ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ my area of expertise are not in drawing, but in photography, so im not actually sure how i can contribute with that skill 😂its not like anyone just come and says they want their sneezing face be photographed (wouldnt that be a day~ and akward.....) 

52 minutes ago, Reader said:

Just looked at Anel again and so many scenes came up. Maybe we should change her name and include her in our future story that’s based on your preferences. 

I know right!! Up to you~~ Im not really picky with name XD But collaboration sounds like a really wonderful idea~~~

I busted out laughing with the first paragraph. I really did! Oh my goodness! Too funny!

Oh yea, I was going to say you can put tags like female and illness but then I realized you tagged my story so they might go there expecting a sick female and all they get is Derek! So that’s why you put unspecified. 

I was thinking the same thing! Exotic!

The only drawing I’ve done is basically I used to take a pen and just scribble. Then I would look in the scribble and try to see a picture. I’d darken the picture I saw and sometimes it would look alright. 

Hahahahaha that would be so awkward.  I can’t believe drawing is not your skill. It’s so realistic! I mean, do you think just anyone can draw like you do? No one you know has said anything about it? I’m so shocked! You know what!!!?Maybe when you feel up to it, you can make a post asking for requests. I know you have to be inspired or in the mood so maybe it’s not the right idea but that could def be an idea at some point. 

Im the worst with coming up with names! 

~gonna sign off and sleep in a bit. 

37 minutes ago, Reader said:

I busted out laughing with the first paragraph. I really did! Oh my goodness! Too funny!

Oh yea, I was going to say you can put tags like female and illness but then I realized you tagged my story so they might go there expecting a sick female and all they get is Derek! So that’s why you put unspecified. 

I was thinking the same thing! Exotic!

The only drawing I’ve done is basically I used to take a pen and just scribble. Then I would look in the scribble and try to see a picture. I’d darken the picture I saw and sometimes it would look alright. 

Hahahahaha that would be so awkward.  I can’t believe drawing is not your skill. It’s so realistic! I mean, do you think just anyone can draw like you do? No one you know has said anything about it? I’m so shocked! You know what!!!?Maybe when you feel up to it, you can make a post asking for requests. I know you have to be inspired or in the mood so maybe it’s not the right idea but that could def be an idea at some point. 

Im the worst with coming up with names! 

~gonna sign off and sleep in a bit. 

Well its true unfortunately 😂 its good to be consistent, but yeah...

That and with unspecified cause, i can just let the viewer decide why Anel is sneezing and i can add any scenarion I want, not that I have any idea what scene i want to draw ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ahahaha, so long as you enjoy and like it, so what X'D its not like every one have a talent to draw something magnificent (hello talented artist out there, this is my compliment to all of your amazing works)

Well I suppose not everyone can draw something like i do, but there are tons of artist who can draw way better than me, and since its been a while since i draw something, my hand are not as good as it used to be (we art student tend to draw in every lecture, thus making us look diligent, cause it'll looks like we are taking a notes (not) X'D) 

Yeah, i dont actually really like taking request, aside from some selection of people, who I will gladly accept. 

Hahaha.. Then maybe we can consult with google, they'll give us plenty of name (too much 😂)

Okay~~ have a nice dream~~~

9 hours ago, Nval95 said:

You can request what you want me to draw you know @Reader I forgot to mention that. Ill try my best to draw it

Oh sweet! Thankyou so much! 😭

Nuh-vaul!!! 

Girl I had a long (but excellent) day and I was so shocked when I signed on!! Missed you girl! Ok on to the abusing!!!

Omygoodnessomygoodness! Anel looks sooooo sick! Like I can’t get past just how absolutely downtrodden, depleted energy, just...ugh this is such abuse!!! But she’s smiling. Like good attitude and so a little bit of Anel’s personality shines through even though she’s sick. I heart this!!! 

Small detail I love...The bags under her eyes!! Oh my goodness, they convey such quiet misery.

small detail I adore....that tear that falls during the sneeze when the eyes are closed tight!!! It is literally everything! I don’t think I’ve seen that before in all honesty in drawings and that’s like so (perfect in the moment). It’s something that happens and I just don’t see it a lot. And you curve the tear at the end. Why do you do this to me!

small detail I almost didn’t see...she sneezed and those almost clear droplets from her (mouth or nose)

you know the big clothes kill me!!!

I love the nose and I didn’t think I was a nose person per se but I lovvvvveeee her nose. It’s like big but fits her sooo well! And stop making me love hands!!! I’ve heard they are the hardest thing to draw as a body part and it’s excellent and I really do like tissues. I didn’t realize that. 

I feel like I’m missing this from my work. Like being able to describe and show just how awful someone feels. I know this will help me and I feel like I should start writing practice scenes to your drawing and pm them to you and you can critique and give me feedback! Although I’d love to use some descriptions for Derek for my story? 

This is a tough drawing because it’s not pretty (sick ppl usually don’t look pretty) but it’s drawn sooooo dynamically well! I even just imagine that this is Anel with no makeup on and sick. Like the small freckles and the bags under the eyes. Like it’s nitty and gritty. 

the progression of her hair is just soooooo (how do you do this.) Everyone is focused on the sneeze and you’re like...well let’s just match her hair to the progression of the sneeze for funsies. I’m surprised but I shouldn’t be because you do it all the time!!! And it’s amazing! 

Progression of her nose and the red shading is spot on too! And the drawings get bigger until you’re like BAM

THE STUCK SNEEZE ADDED IN THERE. Ummmm YASSSS!

eyelids are gems ok. You showed the half-lids, they looked heavy, they tense at the right times.

Nuhvaul, I feel like when I look at it again, I’ll find stuff I didn’t see and just take a moment each time and appreciate the fine detail and the thought that had to go behind each decision. This is your best work so far just because of how much was involved and it still just looks so effortless until you look close and see lines on the fingers!!! You know? It’s crazy!! Stellar work as always and I’m seriously throwing up my hands and saying I’m not sure if you can top this, but I eagerly wait to see you do it!! Definitely something from my new scene coming up if you feel inspiration!!! 

Youre an amazing technical and creative artist and I’m in bliss with your drawings!!! Your work is inspiring and just makes me want to put pen to paper (to write Hahahahahaha)

i know I had to miss something!! There is just so much here!!!

Sweet mercy alive I wasn't expecting anything like this. Wow! ^^ You put a lot into these drawings too. It is clear that Reader appreciates these drawings. It is very kind of you to draw her characters like this =) 

Do not stress about spamming. The comments and things you have drawn this week are not spam to me. You care about what you post =) it does not matter if you post 1 picture or 10 pictures in a week as long as you care about the things you do. Keep drawing the things you enjoy ^^ I am positive that Reader will not mind seeing more drawings from you if you wanted to draw more of Anel. Perhaps Derek may try to comfort or help her during this cold she has. I could imagine him definitely not being use to the role of caretaker but he tries anyway and she would appreciate his efforts XD

Reader said a lot about each of these drawings, and I agree with her. I like these drawings a ton! ^^

Something about the way you draw Anel is interesting. Your art style is flexible and that is a good thing =) seeing the different ways you drew Anel here is well done! The top picture has a more mangalike style, but the way you drew the more recent picture has a style that is more original. To be honest, I love the more recent picture but both the top and more recent drawing are great at showing how you imagine Anel to look like. If there ever was a mini anime episode based on this story Reader made, the top drawing would work really well ^^

The differences between the top and recent drawings are not just in style. To me it looks as if Anel's cold is progressing and the more recent drawing is Anel's way of dealing with her cold more freely. She tried to restrain herself at first. With the first drawing, she tries to cover her strong sneeze with her hands. The way you drew her pressing the scarf against her sore nose is adorable :D I can totally see and hear her sniffling in my head as she is doing that. Reader already said this, but that pre-sneeze expression is great! You did really well with showing the face dealing with a growing, nagging tease that her reddening nose is feeling at the moment. The way you started with uncapitalized letters during the hitching breath and then the sneeze itself being in caps shows how forceful the cold is for her. I really enjoy the first drawing you did with Anel sneezing ^^

There is a LOT of details I could mention in the more recent drawing. Reader said a ton and I agree with her. I love how you drew her nose here. The cold has progressed to the point where she sneezes freely and doesn't bother covering her nose. I really like the way you drew the uncovered sneeze! The title of the story is nose and mouth, and honestly you did great at the expressions her mouth did during her sneeze.

I'm a sucker when it comes to long hairstyles *blushes* I think Anel's hairstyle is really nice looking. You do a great job at the lines in her hairstyle! The sneeze isn't just affecting her nose. The eyebrows, her hair itself, and how her face changes positions during the build and release of her sneeze are details I see you did =) 

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw Anel sneezing! I think you did a great job drawing her.

so in this comment, i think I try not to quote your reply. Its quite a long so i think its a bit repetitive to just quote all of it. But!!! That does not mean I dont like your long comment. I actually love it ≧∇≦ so i'll just try to tag you, @Reader, and see whether you prefer I quote all of it or tagging you is enough?? 

Miss you too @Reader >< I also had quite a long day yesterday, but i cant seem to push aside this idea, and when i'm curiosly browse google, i found this photo and.... It went wild............ I was really sleepy, but I couldnt stop myself and just had to draw till dawn, then post it, then realize i havent insert any text sound =,=" (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ think I should repost it with text sound? Ooooooor why dont you decide what kind of sound she makes~~~ yeah!! xD

Yaaaaaaay~~~~~ or she's just soo delirious that she will keep on smiling to Derek, and he will have a big panic attack because she cant stop smilling and cuddle with him~ Im glad you like it ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Nyaaaaaaaaa ⁄(⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄)⁄all your compliment becuase of the details >///////< so happy that you like it. Mmmm are messy sneeze and snot your cup of tea? Because im actually experimenting it in this picture by drawing snot. But yeah... Small little snot... Cant seem to drew more snot, but just couldn't resist adding one o.o" yaaaaaay XD ill draw more picture in big clothes~~~

You know, I dont usualy draw nose that details, usualy I just add one stroke where the nose is. So I apologise if it seem Anel's nose change in kind in every ekspresion that I drew. It is verry hard to draw hand, I actually tend to hide some of them, so that I dont have to draw any full hands X'D well, you learn something new everyday~~

Ooooh!! Im so glad that I can help you in some ways!!  Mmmm I dont think that is a wise idea?? Oh I love to read your story, but I am not a good critique. I tend to only see the bigger picture, and not notice the small details in writting >< description?? You want me to help you with Derek's description with my drawing????? Or did I get that wrong? 😂 though I will apologise in advance, Im not really that good in drawing guys, so im not quite sure how the result will be like

Yeeeees~~~ sick people never is, but is it bad that I actually like how red some nose is when someone catch a cold (the redder the better) ? And the more miserable the drawing the more i like it? (just for the  head cold, if its other type of illness, i dun think i will like how much they have suffer)  ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ thank you >< 

Im not quite sure?? i just imagine how her hair moves and just drew it?? Well im not really use in giving motion line (you know that line that seem to help you see motion in comic picture?) i try it, but the placement all seem wrong, so I use her hair to tell the motion •~• though Im glad that it succeeds in delivering the message. Thank you >/////<

Yeeeees!!! I always love a good build up and stuck sneeze, so i try to draw it. And you do not know how glad I am that you actually like this drawing 😂 cause its more meesy than any other of my drawing. Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *blush *roll around thank you (/ω\) okay~ I cant wait for your next story?!!

Write~ write~ and let me enjoy you works as well~~~~~~~~ let me bask in your amazing work and feel the fluffiness!!!

Well~ you'll just have to keep on looking XD

Hallelujah for sneezefetishforum for saving my post, something went wrong with my phone and it suddenly close the browser T.T and that was after i type the reply for you

@mysterysneeze Omoooooo ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ i never thought i will ever get such a reaction xD oh thank you~~

Uwaaaaa why are your so.... Uuuuum...encouraging? Motivating? Nyaaaaaaa (/ω\)thank you. Oh yes!!!!!!! That is a good idea, i'll tag you when I finnish drawing them XD oooor she's too delirious tk case, so long Derek is the to be her teddy bear, she's in happy land 😂 for some reasons i keep on imagining her glompibg Derek nonstop 

Nyaaaaaa thank you~~~

Why?  Why why why why!!! Your word ⁄(⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄)⁄*blushing hard i can not express my feeling right now. But truly, thank you oh so much for you kind and encouraging opinion. 

Ooooh yes, I am evil that way (๑¯ω¯๑) aaaaw thank you >< yes~ she run out tissue so scarf will do?  >.> <.< thank you >< I am glad that you like and enjoy it~~~

Trully o.o you think so?? Oh my *blushing *cover my face oh thank you >\\\\\\< thia is my second attempt in making sneeze ekspresion so your word means a lot.

Me too!!!! They tend to look elegant and sophisticated and feminime!!!!! Thank you (/ω\)

Oh my god, I do not know how many times I am thanking you,  but truly, thank you for all your thoughtful comment, i cant seem to express my gratitude enough. Thank you and Im glad you like it

@mysterysneeze, i promised to draw Derek taking care of Anel yes?  Well this is the result. I hope you like

@Reader, another graphic inspiration for you~~~ hope you like it. This can be in continuation from the previous drawing,  ooooor before it. 

Anel4.jpg

9 hours ago, Nval95 said:

@mysterysneeze Omoooooo ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ i never thought i will ever get such a reaction xD oh thank you~~

Uwaaaaa why are your so.... Uuuuum...encouraging? Motivating? Nyaaaaaaa (/ω\)thank you. Oh yes!!!!!!! That is a good idea, i'll tag you when I finnish drawing them XD oooor she's too delirious tk case, so long Derek is the to be her teddy bear, she's in happy land 😂 for some reasons i keep on imagining her glompibg Derek nonstop 

Nyaaaaaa thank you~~~

Why?  Why why why why!!! Your word ⁄(⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄)⁄*blushing hard i can not express my feeling right now. But truly, thank you oh so much for you kind and encouraging opinion. 

Ooooh yes, I am evil that way (๑¯ω¯๑) aaaaw thank you >< yes~ she run out tissue so scarf will do?  >.> <.< thank you >< I am glad that you like and enjoy it~~~

Trully o.o you think so?? Oh my *blushing *cover my face oh thank you >\\\\\\< thia is my second attempt in making sneeze ekspresion so your word means a lot.

Me too!!!! They tend to look elegant and sophisticated and feminime!!!!! Thank you (/ω\)

Oh my god, I do not know how many times I am thanking you,  but truly, thank you for all your thoughtful comment, i cant seem to express my gratitude enough. Thank you and Im glad you like it

*blushes* I say what is on my mind. If I like something I try to say what I like about it =) You are very welcome! You seem like a very friendly person and I think it is awesome you were brave and posted things you draw! I like your art a lot. 

A cold can definitely cause someone to feel delirious XD Your idea is cute =)

Awww ^^ I am happy you said this reply. I can tell you appreciate comments! Not everyone takes time to reply or say thank you and I'm glad you did take time to say thank you.

Yes I truly think so =) 

I like female sneezes a lot *blushes* but characters to me are more important than sneezes themselves. A sneeze is just a sound, but when a sneeze is from a character it becomes something more. 

I think you did great drawing both pictures! I like the different ways you drew a sneeze. Each one works well for Anel =) 

I'm happy you think that way about long hair too ^^ Long hair is awesome! :D

0_0 you work fast! Wow!! =) Derek's face expression is a serious caring one. He looks great as a caretaker! Sweet Anel...she looks really cute the way you drew her. I like how her hand is trying to get support against his clothing. The way you draw long curls in Anel's hairstyle is great to see! I really like how you draw her hair. 

Thank you so much for taking time to draw what you like! I enjoy seeing your drawings ^^

@Nval95 I’m so behind! Wait for me! Hahahaha ok first things first....WHEN DID WE BECOME POSTERS AND WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME! I first noticed a lil envelope next to my notification button and I was like, “oh shoot! Me and Navaul got a warning for commenting too much!” Hahaha and then I clicked it and it was like “compose message” so then I checked my computer and next to my comments it says poster! Did you know??? 

Anywho...I didn’t even notice there wasn’t any sound but I’ll try to think of a sneeze for Anel. @mysterysneeze  Help! 

Hahahahah yea he’ll panic because he wants to be perfect and Anel is just happy with whatever.  Snot and mess doesnt do anything for me besides show how bad a cold is, but there’s so much details and artistic finesse that an artist has to have in order to make a fantastic one so that’s what I like about it. What about you? 

Your hand drawings show the hardest part!

ill explain soon. Sorry it was sooo confusing hahaha 

no it’s not bad boo and I’m glad I know what things you like for when I write something for you.

im going to post Sunday! Still fixing some things now but it seems like it’ll be lonnnnng so I hope you like it!

Archived