Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose and Mouth (Anel, sneezing)

Nval95

Ahahaha.... Truthfully, I actually just realise todak that we can see gender and how many time we post from lappy =,=" I notice that we are poster, but i didnt realize that it was changed, i dont even know what my stat before poster. I only use the forum from my phone, unfortunately such info is not available there 😂

I actually first notine the message icob because sneezemystery text me. And i was like, ooooooh what is this 😂😂 my secobd thought was, does @Reader Get this too?? 

Ahahaha. Great idea!!! The more the merrier~~~ 

Oh okay then~ well i love "looking" at it in pictures, but i run away if its in real world. 😂😂 like holly crap for a whole different reasons

Thank you~ I cant wait~~~~~~

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooooh!! Thats nice~ Thank you! I dont think its bravery in my case? Because all i care about is the thought of receiver, since usualy i upload something for others or just for the heck of it. So, its like my very own defence mechanism? X'D

Aaaaaaaaaw ⁄(⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄< ⁄)⁄ thank you~~

Well.... Mmmmm... Im not quite sure how other is, but for me, it is.. Mmm.. How do you said it? Privilege? For someone to like and willing to comment in such kind encouraging and thoughtfulness, and even makes conversation with me. 

Character as in a person personalities or more of a character in a story?? 

Aaaaaw thank you.⁄(⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄)⁄ I am glad that it work well~~

Yes?!!!!  But not in taking care of it in real life... Its actually quite complicated 😂theres a lot of thing that need to be taken care of if you wabt a nice healthy long hair. Unfortunately, i dont have the patience for it, but i do love people with long hair

When I am in the mood... I cant stop myself from drawing it 😂even when i am tired or sleppy. Ooooh Im so happy that you like it~~

You're welcome. And thank you for taking the time in replying and commenting xD its always a pleasure talking with you @mysterysneeze And Reader~~

2 hours ago, Nval95 said:

@mysterysneeze, i promised to draw Derek taking care of Anel yes?  Well this is the result. I hope you like

@Reader, another graphic inspiration for you~~~ hope you like it. This can be in continuation from the previous drawing,  ooooor before it. 

Anel4.jpg

This hits me sooo hard in the feels!!  I never imagined this scenario and it’s gorgeous!!! I love it sooooo much. 

Derek looks so worried! He’s gripping the sheet and just staying still. I love how she fits in his lap and she’s just clinging to him and suffering in silence. 

You can barely see Anel’s face but you can just see how exhausted she is. I love this soooo much. It’s just soooooo TENDER and SWEET! 

Yaaaaaaaaaaay, I'm so glad that you love it @Reader ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪

Well from what i read, usually couples cuddle in sofa,  but.... Drawing the sofa with perspective kinda hard..... So i just forgo it 😂😂

Yaaaaaaaaay~~ well my intention was to make Derek  trying to cover Anel with blanket. But holding it still so that it wont fall works as well~~

I am so happy that you love it!!!  ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

52 minutes ago, Nval95 said:

my second thought was, does @Reader Get this too?? 

Hahahahahahahaha so funny and I love this!

On 08/04/2018 at 10:21 PM, Captain Carol said:

These are just so precious ^~^

Ooooh!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!  Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

11 hours ago, Nval95 said:

Ooooh!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!  Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

I-is there a chance as can maybe so Anel sneezing on Derek’s chest? That’d be so cute to me!!! 

36 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

I-is there a chance as can maybe so Anel sneezing on Derek’s chest? That’d be so cute to me!!! 

Oooooooooh!!! Oooh!  Oh!! I'll try, i'll try!! But i dont know how the result will be like. I'll tag you when i post it~ any other request for the picture? I mean besides the pose Anel sneezing on Derek chest, his clothes maybe or something?? 

I mean, I assume Derek is taller than Anel. What if she’s kinda leaning into him for support cuz she’s feverish and stuff and just sneezes into his chest cuz it snuck up on her. ^~^

32 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

I mean, I assume Derek is taller than Anel. What if she’s kinda leaning into him for support cuz she’s feverish and stuff and just sneezes into his chest cuz it snuck up on her. ^~^

Oooooh okay~ I'll try my best~~~

2 minutes ago, Nval95 said:

Oooooh okay~ I'll try my best~~~

Thx!!! Though I’m sure it’ll turn out great no matter what!!! ^~^

50 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

Thx!!! Though I’m sure it’ll turn out great no matter what!!! ^~^

Awaaawawa thank you >< 

@Captain Carol Here is your request~ mmm im sorry if its not good, but I enjoy drawing it. Thank you for giving me the idea~

@Reader, Reader, Reader!! Look look!! Another graphic inspo XD i hope it will help you with the story~~ if not,  meh, just enjoy it~~

Anel%20amp%20Derek.jpg

2 hours ago, Nval95 said:

@Captain Carol Here is your request~ mmm im sorry if its not good, but I enjoy drawing it. Thank you for giving me the idea~

@Reader, Reader, Reader!! Look look!! Another graphic inspo XD i hope it will help you with the story~~ if not,  meh, just enjoy it~~

Anel%20amp%20Derek.jpg

*que the intense nosebleed* OH MY GOOOOOOOD ISH SO CUUUUUUUTE!!!!! 

@Nval95 

I love this! This particular comic curled my toes. That DIALOGUE and their ACTIONS are FIRE! I love how you position them and how you set the scene up. 

Derek is against the counter, holding on to the table. Anel jerks back and Derek holds her, wondering why she moved away. Anel sneezes.....I wonder what Anel would say when she looked up? Hahahaha 

The hair needs a name because it has a life of it’s own! 

Of course my eyes zero in on those clothes. So detailed with perfect shading. You should be a fashion designer only because you draw clothes so well! And Derek’s button down shirt poking out under the cardigan...nice detail! 

And THREE hand shots....You shouldn’t have :wub:

I enjoyed this one immensely! So lovely!

@Captain Carol Glad you like it~~~

@Reader Well i thought, Anel was getting tired of sick and want to have some "quality" time, bit of kiss or date or something. And Derek was like "nooooooo,  are u insane?! " X'D

Yeah, even if logically his brain didnt want to, his body tells another story X'D noooo dont gooooo~~ and she came back with a blast... Literally.. "ups... Sorry (not sorry) " maybe????  😂😂😂And goes back to attack Derek again XD

Medusa????  XD but rather than stun others, it will move to make other sneeze...... Okay... Whut.... Random o.o"

Aaaaw gosh nooooo ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ your compliment always making me blush *pout i dun think i will be good fashion designer, cause my go to outfit are tshirt then jeans,  or dress X'D thanks~ I saw it when i browse for reference, and i wanna try to add it, see how it goes

Thank you XD i am glad that you like it~ yaaaaaaaaay

@Nval95

Derek is made up of more than his brains hahahaha! You remembered! 

Hahahahaha A blast of those multiplying germs right? 😏 

*glamour is magic that elves use to hide their true form from humans.

She glanced up, cheeks starting to color the same shade as her nose and eyes. She licked her lips, adding a glistening glamour to the multitude of germs tucked into the chapped creases of her lips  “That doesn’t count....Kiss me.”

NOT RANDOM...more like our next idea! 

Hahahahaha you always make me laugh! 

Thanks Captain Carol for the request! 

46 minutes ago, Nval95 said:

@Captain Carol Glad you like it~~~

@Reader Well i thought, Anel was getting tired of sick and want to have some "quality" time, bit of kiss or date or something. And Derek was like "nooooooo,  are u insane?! " X'D

Yeah, even if logically his brain didnt want to, his body tells another story X'D noooo dont gooooo~~ and she came back with a blast... Literally.. "ups... Sorry (not sorry) " maybe????  😂😂😂And goes back to attack Derek again XD

Medusa????  XD but rather than stun others, it will move to make other sneeze...... Okay... Whut.... Random o.o"

Aaaaw gosh nooooo ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ your compliment always making me blush *pout i dun think i will be good fashion designer, cause my go to outfit are tshirt then jeans,  or dress X'D thanks~ I saw it when i browse for reference, and i wanna try to add it, see how it goes

Thank you XD i am glad that you like it~ yaaaaaaaaay

Do you just like take little art requests at all or...?

1 hour ago, Captain Carol said:

Do you just like take little art requests at all or...?

Or?? I mostly draw thinks that i like... Mmmmm... How do i explain it.... I like your idea so i drew it. If i dont, i wont drew it... Something like that 😂 drawing for me is more like a recreational activity, so I sometimes get really picky in doing request..... Does that came out right?  I dont mean to be rude or anything, i really dunno how to explain this 😂😂its more base on mood

@Reader Yes!!  XD of course~~~ one can always hope 😂😂

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!  Ahahaha thats exactly the response i had in mind XD

Yaaaaaaay XD

12 minutes ago, Nval95 said:

Or?? I mostly draw thinks that i like... Mmmmm... How do i explain it.... I like your idea so i drew it. If i dont, i wont drew it... Something like that 😂 drawing for me is more like a recreational activity, so I sometimes get really picky in doing request..... Does that came out right?  I dont mean to be rude or anything, i really dunno how to explain this 😂😂its more base on mood

It’s okay. Yeah I totally understand. I have a thought time drawing stuff I don’t like as well XD. But if we spit out random ideas/scenerios and you like them you might draw them?

34 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

It’s okay. Yeah I totally understand. I have a thought time drawing stuff I don’t like as well XD. But if we spit out random ideas/scenerios and you like them you might draw them?

Oh fellow artist!! Yeeeeah, its like every minute of it seem like torture and theeeeeeen we end up not liking the picture cause it makes us suffer X'D dun like that feeling at all. 

If im in the mood, sure~~~ XD

26 minutes ago, Nval95 said:

thats exactly the response i had in mind

Oh boy of course I had the exact opposite scene in my head hahahaha! 

33 minutes ago, Reader said:

Oh boy of course I had the exact opposite scene in my head hahahaha! 

Like like like???? 

Archived