Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose and Mouth (Anel, sneezing)

Nval95

9 minutes ago, Nval95 said:

like like???? 

Derek would be pursuing her and trying to be around her and Anel would be like nooo don’t come close. (With her oversized clothes) I’m sick! He’ll be like WHAT! and try to point out the hypocrisy. She’ll explain she didn’t get the cold from him but he could get sick from her. Yours is more romantic :) unless Derek were to say something romantic to convince her. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Ahahahaha!!  Hypocrisy!! I love it XD and thus began the "chase". In mine, Anel is more aggressive than kind X'D i think.... She had enough of waiting and just take the lead instead X'D cold? What cold?  This is nothing,  now where is my kisses

Hahahahaha you forgot to tag me!!! Which is why I’m just seeing this! But yea Anel was super thirsty in the beginning but now she’s calmer. This is nothing! Now where’s my kisses! Too funny!

.............aiya o.o" ups? X'D

Hahaha, spread the germ Anel, spread it, spread it, then have a major cuddle time 😂😂

And i forgot to tag you again @Reader😂😂

You mean by not tagging me @Reader

Or the germ and and cuddle time? 

I dun like the frist, i really love the second 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anal has a bowl of soup in her lap in that sort of hunched over position when she suddenly sneezes into her bowl ruining the soup 

^~^

4 hours ago, Nval95 said:

Whuuuuuuuuuut

Y-you dont like it? (currently trying to find the saddest emoji)

31 minutes ago, Reader said:

Y-you dont like it? (currently trying to find the saddest emoji)

And havent found it yet

So it does not work for me~~ ( ̄3 ̄)

*deflect puppy eyes

But really, where did you get the "-lly" part from X'D

Hahahahahhaha how can you deflect gray sad eyes!!! 

Oh simple. It’s like Margaret and Maggie. Nval....nvallie. But I had to spell it phonetically so you didn’t think I was calling you navy/naval. 

11 hours ago, Reader said:

Hahahahahhaha how can you deflect gray sad eyes!!! 

Oh simple. It’s like Margaret and Maggie. Nval....nvallie. But I had to spell it phonetically so you didn’t think I was calling you navy/naval. 

Well i am a graphic sort of person!...... Okay that sounds so wrong Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っ i mean, so long as i don see the eyes, i can always deflect it!  Mwahahahaha

Oooooooh okay. That make sense now. Ahahaha X'D you remembered my first thought 😂😂😂😂 

14 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

Anal has a bowl of soup in her lap in that sort of hunched over position when she suddenly sneezes into her bowl ruining the soup 

^~^

0.0 im not good at drawing someone sitting and im a bit bussy to draw anything right now. But thanks for the idea!! I'll tag you if I manage to draw it XD

Archived