Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hidden Weaknesses - Chapter 15 up

wmb19

I hope you all like sneezes because this chapter is FULL of them!! 😜

CHAPTER 10

While Evaline, or should I say Eva, is out for the remainder of the day at meetings, I enjoy my time exploring the hotel and grounds and grabbing a taxi to the beach for a couple hours.

I meet her later that night for dinner with some associates- a nice time, with awesome, expensive food and wine, but of course she has to mingle with the other guests and I don’t have much time to talk to her.

Afterwards, we finally go to check into – dare I say it? – our room.

The lobby wasn’t deceiving- our room is just as stunning. There are two canopy beds, natural wood floors, stylish rugs and furniture. The bathroom is all marble with a waterfall shower head. It’s big enough for more than two of us.

We begin to unpack, and I once again have to hold back my excitement that I am sleeping in the same room as freaking Evaline Anders. Like, my underwear and bras are in the drawer below her underwear and bras. (Hers are stylish, not like my boring nude ones, and probably a cup size larger – I peeked when she went into the bathroom).

“God, this place is amazing!” I say, plopping on my bed with a satisfied sigh when I’m done unpacking.

“It is,” Eva agrees, looking outside at the sunset by the balcony door. The light of the setting sun is hitting her in just the right way and her figure is stunning. “The room and the view.”

“This place is just so fancy,” I add. “What are these, feather pillows?” My hand sinks into the plush fabric. I take a deep breath, adding, “It even smells fancy. Whatever they spray in here must be some expensive shit.

Eva whirls around to face me, her expression worried. “Spray?”

“Yeah, can’t you smell that?” I ask, sniffing again. “It’s similar to what they had down in the lobby, like jasmine and something, maybe?”

Eva closes her eyes, sighing. “Please don’t tell me that,” she moans. “I specifically requested that no scents or sprays be used in my room. My PA specified that when she made the reservation.”

Eva begins rubbing her nose. “I’ve been a bit irritated since we came into the room, but my sinuses have still been messed up from the flight so I thought it was still that that was bothering me.”

“Is it gonna be alright?” I ask her, concerned and excited.

Eva shrugs. “The concierge said they had no other rooms. I guess it’s going to have to be.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

15 minutes later, it’s clear that it’s not going to be.

Over the next couple of minutes it becomes clear that the scent in the room is affecting Eva.

She starts crinkling her nose from the itch, her perfect nose twitching and nostrils flaring. She starts sniffling as the irritant begins to work its way up her nasal passages.

She starts to itch and rub her nose, and I can tell she’s getting frustrated and worried.

She goes into the bathroom to change out of her dinner clothes, and a minute later it begins. “Ht’schh! Ht’schh!” I hear from outside.

“Eh-tschh! Ih-ht’tschh! Eh-ht’tschoo! Heh-h’tschh!” Her sneezes are muffled from behind the door but are still audible and itchy-sounding. She keeps going with barely a break to breathe in between sneezes. “Ht’schh! Ht’schh!” Ih-t’schh! Ih-t’schh!”

And she keeps going. And going.

After a full minute of nonstop sneezing, I tap on the bathroom door. “Eva?” I turn the knob and step in lightly.

Eva is hunched over, bracing herself with her arms on the counter for support while her body is wracked with sneezes. “Eh-ht’tschoo! Heh-h’tschh!” Ih-t’schh! Ih-t’schh!”

Her eyes are watery, dripping in streams down her cheeks. Her nose is running as well and she has tissues clutched in both hands but she’s had no time to clean herself up as she needs her hands to support herself through her sneezing fit. Her nose is an irritated shade of pink and it’s twitching constantly- the scent of the room spray has entirely invaded her nose now and she’s trapped in a room of allergic torture.

“Eh-tschh! Ih-ht’tschh! Heh- kschiu! Hih- tschuh!” But the best part is that the sneeze attack struck Eva in the middle of getting changed. And she’s in her work pants from earlier…yet nothing on top but her bra.

Heh-kschiu! AAHhIIISChOO! EEHHESchOO! IiHISChOO!” Her generous chest bounces with each sneeze, her breasts rising and falling with the sneezy attack. I stand there, watching, as her sneezes force her to tuck her chin to her chest and repeatedly spray her nearly-bare chest with her wet sneezes.

“Aw, gosh, Eva!” I cry, running over to her. “You poor thing.” She looks up at me briefly between sneezes, nostrils flaring and chest heaving anticipating an oncoming sneeze. Her chest is just glistening with spray droplets and it takes all of my willpower to look up from her décolletage.

“April,” Eva manages, “puhh- please – iihh – hehh- Hehh-RAChoo!! Please go- ehHEHchooo!”

She turns away from me entirely, curling into herself in humiliation at being caught in such a vulnerable state. But her sneezing isn’t letting up at all – in fact, her sneezes seem to be getting stronger; longer, drawn-out hitching buildups, harsher, raspier explosions of sneezing compounded with wetter, congested sprays and blows.

“C’mon,” I say, wrapping one of the hotel’s robes around her shoulders. “Let’s get you out of here, there’s no ventilation in here. What you need is some air.”

I drag her out the door by the wrist as she continues to hitch and hitch and sneeze and sneeze, getting more irritated and drippy by the second.

“Ihhh – hihh - uhh! Huh-ACHOOO! AAHhIIISChOO!” I sling her arm around my shoulders and help walk her out onto the balcony. It takes us a while to take just the few steps, what with Eva stopping to hitch and sneeze every few seconds or so.

I pull her into one of the chairs out there, and while she sits and sneezes I go back inside to open all the windows and return to her, leaving the balcony door wide open to air out the hotel room. I return to Eva, her perfect nose dripping and sniffling as she waits for the next wave of sneezing to hit her.

“Hiihh-IscHOOO! Hihh- ISHHoo!” Eva blows her nose into a tissue, wet and gurgling. “HhEEhSChOO!” She sniffs. Her sneezing is definitely on the decline and she’s not panting so hard trying to catch her breath anymore now that she’s outside and away from the scent in the room.

She looks miserable, vulnerable, and good god! Adorable! She has her head in her hands, covering her face out of sheer humiliation. I work up the courage and place my hand on her shoulder, rubbing my thumb across the fabric of the robe, and eventually move it to rub circles along her upper back.

That must make it obvious to her that I’m not disgusted by her and her allergy attack, so she looks up from her hands, shocked.

“I’b so sorry, April,” she says, still very congested. She blows her nose again and it helps. “That was- I’ve never had a reaction that bad before. And I’m -“ she breaks off, eyelashes fluttering and lips parting as she feels the next sneeze burning in her sinuses. “ehh – ihh!... Hehh! NxgSTCH! EEHHESchOO!” In the dark of the night, I can see the cloud of spray from her sneeze flying. She swipes upwards on her nose with the palm of her hand. “Sorry. I’m so embarrassed. I’m so sorry. Thadks for bringing me out here.”

“Hey, you never have to be sorry for sneezing,” I say. “You’re not doing anything wrong. And it’s adorable, remember?” Eva looks surprised and confused by my confession. “We’re just going to have to keep all the windows and this door open, okay?” I tell her. “We’ll air out the room as best we can, and move into a new room as soon as its available if that doesn’t help enough.”

“Th…thank… EehIIShoOO!...you,” Eva responds, grimacing  and sniffling wetly. She asks if I can bring her some Benadryl from her toiletry case in the bathroom to knock her out for the night. I have to rummage through multiple bottles of allergy medication, marveling at how many she has despite her ongoing symptoms.

We’re missing a chair out on the balcony – for some reason there’s only one – and Eva offers to share it with me, scooting over as far as she can into the right side of the seat. I join her and carefully, decidedly, bring my arm around her shoulders. She seems to be okay with that, even going so far as to lean her head on my shoulder.

I can feel her slim frame move as she breathes, and she curls into my arm as she sneezes, though they’re coming less frequently now. They wrack her body with their power and I tighten my grip around her in support. Her wet sniffs are so close to my ear and I hand her another tissue which she gratefully accepts.

I can tell that the Benadryl starts to kick in when her eyelids start fluttering and her breathing evens out. “C’mon,” I nudge her, “let’s get you to bed before you fall asleep on me out here.”

She nods, half-asleep, and gives one last “NGKtSChUU!” It’s so soft and delicate and girly that I can’t help but to grin and press a light kiss to her temple.

Eva startles at the contact of my lips on her skin, but then turns her head so that her lips meet my own – gentle, light and teasing – before she stands up and climbs into bed, sniffling and calling out to me one last “good night, April.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please please please comment and let me know what you think! How are you liking the girls and their relationship? What do you want to see happen? Any fetish requests? (Or non-fetish related!)

@Macy I'll definitely keep your request in mind- I think April will need to use a sick day to take off of work in the near future....😉

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wmb19

• MzMental

• doglover111

• SneezingGenius

8 hours ago, wmb19 said:

Eva startles at the contact of my lips on her skin, but then turns her head so that her lips meet my own – gentle, light and teasing – before she stands up and climbs into bed, 

DID THIS JUST HAPPEN?! AM I REALLY SEEING THIS?!? 

Im so excited. So happy. I CANNOT wait for more!!!

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! I LOVE THIS SERIES AND I LOVE THE ENDING TO CHAPTER 10! AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

*HARDCORE SHIPPING ENSUES.*

so good.

i guess yeah my only request is we get some cold sneezes involved but as you’ve said that’s apperently coming, so I’m excited!

I love those two relationship.

And i agree i would like april sick and some caretaking from the big Eva

Edited by Yuuki
Correction

this is quite good and well written! I was just thinking how it would be pretty funny if April herself develops an allergy to something on the trip lol

Wow you guys!! I am so blown away by your comments, thank you so much! It makes me so happy to hear what you all have to say. So glad to see some new readers/ commenters as well! Please see my notes at the bottom to some of you!

@MzMental- this one is for you, as per your request!! @doglover111- your request is the next chapter!

This one is, I believe, my longest and sneeziest, so consider this my gift to you all for Christmas and the new year!! <3

CHAPTER 11

I awake the next morning to the rays of the rising sun through the balcony door. Well, the door is open, as are the windows, as we had left them to air out the room all night.

It had taken me absolutely forever to fall asleep last night, my lips still tingling from Eva’s soft kiss. I was wracking my brain all night over whether or not the kiss meant something – does Eva actually like like me or did the Benadryl just make her all woozy and nonsensical?

I touch two fingers to my lips where Eva’s met mine last night, my heart stuttering in my chest at the memory. She was so soft, so gentle. Her lips fit mine perfectly.

I roll over in bed to glance at Eva. She’s in her own bed in our room, separated by a night table between our beds. She’s turned to face towards me, and all I can see from outside of her covers is her head resting on the pillow with her arms curled up beneath of it. Her light blonde hair spills over the pillow, wispy and mussed.

I push off my covers and pad over to her bed, where I gently take a seat next to her so as not to wake her. Eva’s lips are parted slightly as she breathes, her nose still congested and making a faint whistling sound. It’s kind of funny, and absolutely adorable. Poor thing.

In sleep, her features are softened. Peaceful. I lift a hand to gently brush her bangs out of her eyes. Her hair and skin are so soft, and she stirs a bit at my touch. I caress her cheek with my thumb, and she breaks into a small smile, eyes still closed as she hums with pleasure and moves into my touch.

My hand falls to her shoulders, and I rub them gently.

Gradually her eyes blink open, still half-caught in the haze of sleep. She sees me sitting next to her and smiles shyly. “Good morning.”

“Good morning,” I respond back to her. I can’t stop looking at her lips, pink and soft and warm.

Eva catches her lower lip between her teeth, nervous. She pulls my hand so that I sink down in the sheets next to her. “Is this okay?”

My heart flutters. “More than okay.”

Her eyes are a deep blue and they’re staring into my own, looking into the depths of my soul. Our faces are just centimeters away from each other- close enough that I can see that the bridge of her nose and cheeks are dotted with the faintest smattering of freckles that I never would have noticed otherwise.

I hear her breath catch, and suddenly her lips are on mine once more. I’m so startled that my eyes don’t close at first, and her long, dark lashes are in my field of view, tickling my cheeks.

Her lips are soft and warm on my own, but mostly I’m feeling heat low down in my belly, a fire ignited and growing stronger with every second that passes with her mouth on mine. We’re moving, moving, lips pressing and pushing and nipping and grazing. Her tongue sweeps over mine and her teeth bite gently on my lip and I’m flushed and roused and who needs coffee in the morning when you have this??

Our noses brush up against each other and it sends a thrill through my whole body. Eva sniffs and releases her hold on my mouth with her own, turning her face to the side for a moment as she crinkles her nose and rubs her thumb and forefinger over the tip.

I laugh softly. “Sensitive?”

She nods, her breath huffing out against my neck. “A little.” She sniffs again and I kiss the tip of her pink nose before latching back on to her lips.

Our kiss deepens, intensifying, but every so often Eva pauses, her lips still on mine, to catch her breath, as she’s still a bit congested from last night, or to rub her nose.

Suh – sorry,” she says suddenly, pulling away from me. She sniffs again and squeezes the tip of her nose. The allergen hasn’t entirely left the room and she’s been exposed to it all night long. “Juh – just a little tih- tickle.”

Her nostrils are flaring and nose crinkling as she tries to subdue the itch in her sinuses. She sits up in bed and I see that she’s just wearing a tank top and cotton shorts as her pajamas.

“It’s alright,” I say, my palm sliding along her arm. “Don’t be sorry.”

She chuckles. “I should take business trips more often.”

I nip at the tip of her nose. “Do you kiss all of your employees you take on business trips like this?”

She smirks. “Only the ones as cute as you.”

I can feel my wild blush creeping up the sides of my neck and face. Eva grins madly at my accidental show of embarrassment, and then her eyes narrow to near slits and her lips part.

Ihhh…ehhhh…” She rubs her nose back and forth, desperately trying to take care of the itch building.

I pull her hand away from her nose and I start to rub her tip myself. “Here, let me help you with that.”

I rub her nose back and forth, feeling her twitch under my touch and gasp with her buildup. She pushes her nose into my hand, trying to scratch the itch.

“I guess leaving all the windows didn’t take care of the scent totally, huh?” I ask her, still rubbing.

Nihhh – no,” Eva responds. “I’m so iihhh – itchy.”

“Here, let me help,” I say, pressing kisses along her nose all the way from the bridge to the tip. Eva squirms beneath my attention.

“I’m sohh- sorry,” she says between hitching breaths, pulling away from me. “This tihh- tickle is just so eehh -  so bad.”

“Hey, it’s alright,” I promise. “We’ll stop. Just let the sneeze out if you have to.”

“I’m try – iihh – trying!” Eva exclaims. Her breath keeps hitching and she’s pinching her nose to try to quell the irritation. I awkwardly sit there while Evaline hitches and pants and rubs and itches. I want to help her badly but I just don’t know what to do.

Iiihh! Eehhh! Huhhh…!” Eva hitches and hitches and hitches but her sneeze just won’t come out. She and I both rub her nose, hoping that the touch will trigger her as it usually does but to no avail. Her eyes start to water and her nose begins to run. I press a wad of tissues into her hand. She blows her nose and the action seems to drive the tickle even further into her sinuses.

Hhehhh! Hhiihhh! Uuuhh!” Her chest heaves in her little tank top. I’m torn between watching her face, stuck in the most beautiful pre-sneeze expression, and her heaving breasts.

After trying for minutes with no sneeze in sight, I finally suggest that she look directly into the light. I flip on the lamp and Eva turns into the light, but she just continues to hitch and her watery eyes squint at the sudden influx of light.

“Not – hhehhh- helping,” she manages. She’s pinching her nose and her panting hitches have taken on a high-pitched desperation as the urge to sneeze builds and builds. “It won’t ­cuhh- come - iihh – out.”

“Gosh, Eva,” I say, trying to tickle her nose with my fingertips. She turns away from my teasing touch, sniffling and hitching. “What are we going to do with you?” We have a business meeting in a few hours and she needs to recover by then.

My hand pushes into her pillow as I put my weight behind me and I suddenly feel a pricking sensation in my palm. I look down, and sure enough, there’s the sharp part of a feather quill poking through the fabric of the pillow into my skin. I pull it out – it’s decently long, about two inches. The plume is wide and feathery – perfect for a good tickle.

“Eva,” I say to the sniffling, allergic beauty next to me. “I think I have an idea.”

“Hhehh?” She manages in response, looking at me questioningly with a sneezy look on her face. “April, I cuhh- can’t –“

I hold up the long feather so she can see what I’m thinking. “Oh god,” she says, sniffling thickly – I can hear her voice is so thick with building congestion.

“Will you let me try?” I ask her, waving the feather around a bit. Eva pants, her breath catching as she struggles to sneeze. “Huuhh – Iiihhh -  aahh! – puh –please!” She nods, and scoots closer to me on the bed.

Her face is right in front of mine, so close, and her eyes are closed as she struggles with her persistent allergies and awaits my feather treatment.

The light from outside is still weak as the sun is still rising, but I can see the pink-red tinge to her cheeks and itchy nose, see the tips of her teeth through her parted lips as she haltingly breathes. Her nose begins to run and drip and I can see the effects when she sniffs.

She raises her chin up a bit so I can have better access to her nostrils, though I start gently brushing the feather over just the slightly upturned tip of her nose. She twitches a bit in surprise, and immediately starts crinkling her nose in response to the small tickle, the gentle sweep of the feather back and forth across her skin.

“Hhehh! Iiihh!” She starts, continuing to hitch breathlessly. “April that- that –iIIhHH!” –that tih – iihh! –tickles.”

I grin. “That’s the whole point, Eva,” I respond with an eyeroll. I bring the feather down just slightly, now stroking over the wall between her nostrils.

Her nostrils flare angrily at the surprise, her breath catching even more. “Oh my – Aahh- April! – juhh- just do it – stuhh- stop teee – teasing –muuhh – me!” Eva manages, struggling to spit out the words as I run the plume back and forth over her septum.

Her nose is running freely now, clear liquid beginning to seep from her nostrils now that she doesn’t have the concentration to sniff it back up.

“Patience, Eva,” I tell her. “We have you work you up to this slowly or else this won’t work!” She whines at the prospect of having to wait to be able to sneeze.

I reward her patience with a slight prodding of the tip of the feather into one nostril. She twitches immediately in response to the touch, her breath catching incessantly and her buildup intensifying.

“Ohhhhhh…” she squeaks out. “Ohh…iihhhh….hhiihhh!” I start to swirl the feather around inside her nostril.

The teasing tickle of the feather is setting her off, and her nose gets drippier. My fingertips holding the feather to her nostril are now damp with her nasal wetness. Eva tries to wipe her dripping nose with a tissue but I knock her hand away with my non-occupied one.

Buhh- but-” she struggles. “I’m-”

“Don’t worry about it,” I tell her. “Your nose running is just part of the reaction to the tickling of the feather – just let it happen. I don’t mind.”

Eva can only nod now, fully caught up in the throes of irritation and allergies. “Uuuhhhh!” She moans. “Iiihhhh! Puhh! Please!”

I push the feather further up into her nostril, sweeping the soft plumage deep in her nostril, around and around.

Her hitching reaches a new urgency, stuttering breaths now rocking her slim frame and making her shudder in anticipation. Her chin is quivering from the immense tickle, her nostrils flaring constantly. Her breasts are making that tight tank top that she’s wearing as pajamas look even tighter, pushing against the thin fabric and rising up and down, up and down with her stuttering, desperate hitchy breaths.

Her nose continues to leak in response - this time the fluid falling as a stream over her lips and chin and falling perfectly into her cleavage. I’m held frozen as I watch it slowly dip down between her breasts until it’s lost in the fabric and I can watch its descent no longer. 

Her breathing is so scattered and ineffective it’s a wonder that she’s not blue in the face. I can see the tickle building and building and building and finally I can see in the twitch of her nose and face that the explosion is reaching its climax and is about to burst.

HHUUHHHHH….EEEHHHHHHHH……HHHEEHHHHHHH…..HHHIIIIHHHHHHH!”

Her breasts are heaving, the stream of liquid growing wider between them. Her entire body is shaking, quivering, and her nostrils are wider than I would’ve thought possible.

“EEEEEEHHHHH! HHHAAHHHHHH! UUURRRHHHH! HHHHHEHHHHH!”

“HHHHEEHHHH-HIH’IIGGSCHHHHOOO!!!!

The dam has burst.

Eva explodes with sneezes, violently snapping in half with each blow. It takes me by so much surprise that I don’t even have time to pull my hand back until she’s four sneezes into her attack.

HIH’IIgGsChHHoOO!!! HHEHHH-raAACHooOO! IIhhH-HiiH-IGghHSCHooOO! HIH’nNgGKKTSCHUU!

My hand is dripping in the fluid pouring from her poor, itchy, tormented nose. Her sneezes are so strong, so powerful, that the poor thing hasn’t even had time to grab a tissue, which I now pluck from the box to wipe my soaked hand in.

Eva continues to convulse, twitching and jerking and bending, folding her body in two with each powerful explosion.

Her sneezes are throaty, rasping in the back of her throat and filled with congestion. Her face is red and irritated and so itchy and wet, from her eyes and her nose and she just cannot stop.

“HIH’nNgGKKTSCHUU! HIH’IIgGsChHHoOO!!! HHEHHH-raAACHooOO! IIhhH-HiiH-IGghHSCHooOO! HIH’nNgGKKTSCHUU! HIH’nNgGKKTSCHUU!”

Again and again and again. She snaps forward time after time after time, soaking her hands until I press tissues into her sopping fingers.

The small feather I once used is saturated and useless, and I let it drop to the bedspread. I move behind Eva, spreading my legs out in a V so that she sits and sneezes between my legs. I wrap one arm around her waist and support her as she convulses, using the other hand to brush her hair back out of her face and stroking the top of her head when she’s bent over.

Hiih- HIHG’sssCHHHH! HIh- His’ShIEW! HIH- IGHschEWW! HIIH-IGGHHSCHOOO! HIH’NNGGKKTSCHUU! HIH’NNGGKKTSCHUU!

Her sneezing fit lasts for a good ten minutes, full of hitching and false starts and sneezing and sneezing and dripping and sneezing. I worry that she isn’t catching her breath, isn’t breathing enough, but I guess she surprises me because she keeps going.

I continue to stroke her hair and back and lend my support, whispering soothing words as her sneezing finally began to let up and grow weaker, each sneeze raspier and more grating from the demand on her throat.

When she was finally finished, the irritant finally expelled from her nose, I helped her wipe and clean herself up before we got ready for our big event and meeting of the day.

Exhausted from her attack but relieved it was over, Eva sighed and nuzzled into my shoulder. We brought our lips to each other’s’ at the same time and tenderly kissed. Her eyelashes fluttered.

I lifted her up off of my front, reminding her that we had to get ready. Before we started to change into business clothes, I plucked a couple more feathers from the hotel pillows. I waved them at her grinning.

“Just in case we ever need them again,” I winked.

Please let me know what you all think of this one! Your comments are what keep me writing and they all make me SO HAPPY.

What do you think of their relationship? How would you like it to progress?

@Captain Carol- welcome to this story and thank you so much for your comment- I literally squealed to hear that you hardcore ship them because I ship them SO HARD lol

A bunch of you have requested that April have some sneezes, so I promise that within the next few chapters your wish will be granted!! Just want to run it by you all, though- if April is the one sneezing then the story will be Eva's point of view for those chapters- sound good?

@wmb19 THIS IS AMAZING. Omg absolutely stunning. Thank you so much, this chapter is just what I was hoping for, better even.  You are such a talented writer, your attention to detail is sublime. Sexy in all the right places, gentle when it needs to be. I love it, and i can not wait for more.

23 hours ago, wmb19 said:

want to run it by you all, though- if April is the one sneezing then the story will be Eva's point of view for those chapters- so

YES PLEASE!! 

Thought of a possible scenario for the future; Eva is getting ready for an important business event and ends up rushing too much and loses her glasses. She has to make her way there without them, relying on April but April is wearing perfume that gets Eva sneezing. She has to stay close to her for guidance but she keeps sneezing as a result. 

Just a bizarre yet possible scenario.

@Rock And Roll Boy LOVE your idea!! I would be more than happy to write that. Just want to talk it out with you, because I've been thinking hard on this and would like your suggestion: I don't know about April wearing perfume, since she knows that that would set off Eva's allergies and she cares about her too much to do that. SO, what else could we use that is making Eva sneeze by being close to April? And also, do you mean that Eva is staying close to April so she can walk her somewhere because Eva can't see?
Brainstorm with me! I want to make this happen for sure! Also, I literally freaked out (in a good way) that you are dreaming up this scenario- it's literally the highest praise that someone is imagining my characters doing particular things and I'm beyond happy that you're thinking of them (like I literally shrieked in delight when I read your comment!)

@MzMentalI'm SO happy you liked your chapter! PLEASE let me know if you have more ideas or things that you want to see!

That goes to everybody! It makes me so happy to hear from you and to read what you would like to see these characters do. And I'll always do my best to give you what you want.

@doglover111- your request is next with April helping Eva stifle her sneezes while hiding, and I meant to ask you - are you okay with messy sneezes for this one? Let me know what you'd like, or if there are any more details you'd like to see happen.

Just to let you all know, I know for a while I was posting weekly but it'll probably decrease to about every 2 weeks or so now, potentially longer. BUT I want you to know that I will NOT abandon this story- I love my girls too much 😍 So even if it takes a while, know that at some point there will be an update so keep checking back!

I'm not a huge fan of mess but it's ok. I love the desperation in the build ups the most.

On 1/2/2019 at 4:31 PM, wmb19 said:

@Rock And Roll Boy LOVE your idea!! I would be more than happy to write that. Just want to talk it out with you, because I've been thinking hard on this and would like your suggestion: I don't know about April wearing perfume, since she knows that that would set off Eva's allergies and she cares about her too much to do that. SO, what else could we use that is making Eva sneeze by being close to April? And also, do you mean that Eva is staying close to April so she can walk her somewhere because Eva can't see?
Brainstorm with me! I want to make this happen for sure! Also, I literally freaked out (in a good way) that you are dreaming up this scenario- it's literally the highest praise that someone is imagining my characters doing particular things and I'm beyond happy that you're thinking of them (like I literally shrieked in delight when I read your comment!)

@MzMentalI'm SO happy you liked your chapter! PLEASE let me know if you have more ideas or things that you want to see!

That goes to everybody! It makes me so happy to hear from you and to read what you would like to see these characters do. And I'll always do my best to give you what you want.

@doglover111- your request is next with April helping Eva stifle her sneezes while hiding, and I meant to ask you - are you okay with messy sneezes for this one? Let me know what you'd like, or if there are any more details you'd like to see happen.

Just to let you all know, I know for a while I was posting weekly but it'll probably decrease to about every 2 weeks or so now, potentially longer. BUT I want you to know that I will NOT abandon this story- I love my girls too much 😍 So even if it takes a while, know that at some point there will be an update so keep checking back!

What if they were in a store and someone sprayed a perfume sample on April?  Might be a good way to incorporate a perfume scenario.

On 1/3/2019 at 12:31 AM, wmb19 said:

Maybe it could be hayfever that's making Eva sneeze, or something could be stuck up her nose. And yes, I do mean she stays close to April because she's walking her somewhere because she can't see. 

And I'm very glad you like my idea. I've been having a bad day but reading your reply made me smile hugely. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 8:55 AM, HideAndGoSneeze said:

WOW. WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY!! Just wanted you to know that!!!! 

Thank you so much!! I'm so happy to hear you love it and I hope you will continue to let me know what you think of each chapter!

@doglover111and @Rock And Roll Boy thanks for your ideas! I'll try to incorporate them in the next few chapters!

CHAPTER 12- My longest yet! Request of @doglover111- hope this is everything you dreamed of! 😉

Sitting down to breakfast, Eva seems to have recovered from her sneezing attack earlier. She’s a bit flushed, perhaps, but no one would notice anything if they didn’t know to look like I do.

I’m chowing down on my omelet when I realize that Eva is simply staring at hers, poking and prodding the eggs with the tines of her fork.

I’m confused, and a bit concerned. “What’s wrong, Evaline?

She glances up at me, startled to be broken out of her reverie. The corners of her lips tilt upwards in a wry smile. She sighs. “Just a little nervous.”

“Nervous?” I’m taken aback. “But – but you’re Evaline! Like, you’re not scared of anything, everyone is scared of you!” I mean it as a joke or compliment, but Eva grimaces at my words. “Really now,” I continue, “what’s there to be scared of? Won’t we just be sitting there and listening?”

I ramble on, my word vomit taking over as I overcompensate to try to make Eva feel better. “I mean, you’re the director, so maybe you’ll have to say something, like update the head honcho on our branch and what’s going on, but you’re so good at presenting to our group and you’re, well, you’re always so on top of things and everyone, and -”

“April.” Eva cuts me off. She looks like she can’t decide whether to laugh or cry at my long-winded speech.

I take a deep breath. “Sorry.”

“April,” Eva starts again. “You got it right – I am the director. So I’ll be the one leading the meeting. I mean, it’s not like I’ve never done this before, I am kind of used to it. But I just don’t like being the center of attention. And it’s generally all old men sitting in on these things and they don’t like being told what to do by me.”

My eyes squint in confusion. “Wait. I mean, yeah, you’re the director, but what do you mean you’re going to be leading the meeting? You’re…you’re our director, not….” The truth starts to dawn on me, and I swallow thickly. “Wait…you – you’re…”

Eva laughs fully this time. “Yes, April! I’m the director. Well, I’m the COO. Of the whole company, not the branch!” She smirks and rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

My heart drops. Evaline, my (my!?) Eva, is the COO of the entire fucking company? Luckily I wasn’t drinking or I would have choked.

Oh. Oh.

Eva gives a weak laugh from behind her hand. “I’m on the floor with you to be ‘more involved’” -she uses air-quotes – “with the staff. Helps me to see what you all are working on, by not being so out of the loop.”

I nod, my hands shaking. The same hands that have stroked the COO’s back, her arms, brushed the hair out of her eyes. The same hands that have been saturated in her allergic mucus. My lips have been on the COO’s lips.

“Well, fuck me,” I say, not realizing until it’s too late how inappropriate that is, given the circumstances. Eva, on the other hand, stands up to leave while simultaneously looking like she’s giving my poorly-worded statement some thought.

------------ - - - - - - - - -

The meeting itself, at least, goes swimmingly for the first half. Evaline is as cool, composed and collected as she always is. It all makes sense to me, now that I know what her position in the company really is. She presents the end-of-year facts and figures, discusses our goals for the coming year, and we all brainstorm ways to increase profits and efficiency. We all take turns going around and talking about what our branch has been working on, and I have to say that even I spoke well – my voice carried and didn’t waver, and I think some of the others were impressed by what I had to say.
…And then it all goes to hell.

Evaline had been right- besides the two of us, the conference room was composed of mostly older men who had probably been running their companies since before I was even born. And they were not the kind to like being told what to do by a woman of Eva’s age…or her looks.

I tried to ignore the stares they all gave her throughout the meeting. More eyes on her hips and chest than the projector screen, that was for sure. And then when she dropped her pen…well, thank god I was already sitting there next to her to pick it up so that she didn’t have to bend down.

I was sure that Eva noticed the unwanted attention as well, and I knew how uncomfortable that made her.

I just should’ve remembered how that attention made her react. It hadn’t been that long, ago, after all, that I had seen it first-hand at our own office directed at all the guys.

“According to the reports from the last fiscal year,” Eva was saying, “the Seattle branch had the-” she broke off, sighing and then clenched her jaw.

She shot a look at one man in particular from the Denver office who had clearly been eyeing her busty blouse-clad figure all morning.

“Mr. Wilson,” I heard Eva’s teeth clack together and she frowned down her nose at him. “Perhaps if your attention was half as much on your branch as it was on my chest you’d be topping the charts by now.”

Mr. Wilson flushed a deep red and started to speak up angrily, but Eva ignored him, spoke over him, and continued on.

The meeting finally finished, with the agreement to meet one last time for a few hours tomorrow, and everyone slowly filtered out of the room, leaving Eva and me behind.

“Could you believe that?” Eva asked me incredulously. “The entire time, his eyes never left my chest, I swear!”

“He wasn’t the only one, you know…” I tapered off.

“Yeah, I know, you mean you?” Eva teased. “Don’t think I didn’t catch you looking too.”

I blushed furiously. “That’s not what I meant!” I reached up to cover my eyes in embarrassment, but Eva clasped them in her own and stared into my eyes, leaning down to brush her nose up against mine. She must’ve been feeling way better to be able to do that.

“You’re the only one who’s allowed to look, you know.”

I felt the blush creeping up my neck again, but matched her flirting tone.

“You know,” I said, honestly, “I forgot what Evaline was like since I’ve met Eva but this meeting really brought her out today in full force.”

Eva grinned fully. “Well, you’ve only ever kissed Eva before. Maybe Evaline needs a turn.”

I leaned forward to lightly brush my lips against hers, beyond glad that the room was finally empty and we could have some time to ourselves.

Eva’s breath caught in pleasure and she pressed her lips against mine more firmly, moving in to deepen the kiss. Her tongue grazed over my lower lip and I shivered and pulled closer. I felt the chest that the men had been staring at pressed against my own, felt her breasts move up and down as she breathed.

Our kissing intensified, hands gripping hips and stroking hair and dragging nails across backs and fingertips tracing over the outline of a bra. We both seemed to not need to come up for air, and I just couldn’t get enough of the taste or the feel of Eva in my arms.

Suddenly, the jiggle of a doorknob broke through my hazy thoughts and Eva’s warm breath ghosted over my lips. She froze. “What was that?”

The click of a keycard unlocking the door sounded and we both jumped up in shock. Eva’s lips were lightly swollen from our kiss and I was sure that mine were too – but even worse, she, and likely then I, both had light lipstick marks across our mouths. There wouldn’t be an option to explain this away to whoever entered and saw us.

“Hide!” Evaline whispered harshly, grabbing my hand. Our eyes alit upon a small door in the back of a room, and we ran to it, shutting the door just in time as someone entered the conference room.

Whoever walked in loudly cleared his throat and noisily stepped around the room. “Where the hell is it?” He asked, pulling out chairs to look underneath if the screeching along the floors was anything to go by. He definitely sounded like one of the men from earlier, his voice low and deep.

Eva and I were clutching each other in front of the door, panting from the adrenaline. I couldn’t see her, though- I couldn’t see anything. Wherever we had hid was pitch-black – I couldn’t even see my hand if I waved it in front of my nose. There was no window into the conference room.

I broke off from Eva and waved my arm around, trying to find a light switch on the wall. I accidentally brushed my hand over Eva’s chest in my search and heard her breath catch in response. “Sorry!”

My hand knocked into a wall, and I trailed it along, up and down, searching, but couldn’t find a switch of any kind. Finally, I hit something, my hand flailing around but it was just some old dingy shelf and I shook off the film of dust that coated my fingertips. I started to panic- if I didn’t find a light soon, I wouldn’t even know where the door was we entered in to find my way out of here!

“Find anything?” Eva’s whisper carried over to me – it sounded like she was far away. Judging by the sounds of her fingernails scraping against the walls it seemed like she was trying to find the light switch too.

“No, just some gross shelves.” My hand kept running into them and I was constantly shaking off the dust or wiping it off on my skirt. This place must not have seen the light of day in months, if not years.

“Maybe it’s not on the wall?” I heard Eva’s hand smack into another shelf and she bit back a cry of pain.

“Ooh, careful,” I cringed. “Maybe you’re right.” I brought my arms up into the air and waved them around, trying to find a pull-cord hanging from the ceiling. Good thing there was no light, I must look like an idiot.

My hand smacked into some kind of fabric, which came tumbling down onto the floor with a whump! It brought up some dust and I coughed.

“Sssshhhh!” Eva hissed.

Then my fingers brushed into a cord. I pulled on it, and light suddenly illuminated the room.

We were in a large storage closet, lined with shelves along the wall that were mostly empty. And I was right, it didn’t look like it had been really used in months, if not years. There were some cleaning supplies and bags and other random items on the shelf but overall pretty empty. Except for the dust.

No wonder my fingers had been coated in it. A thick layer topped each shelf and every item. It was gross.

Eva saw it too, shrinking back in disgust. But then she crinkled her nose, and I realized it probably wasn’t just in disgust.

A frustrated bellow from outside the storage room door caused us to jump. Damn. That guy still hadn’t left yet, still looking for whatever he had lost. I suddenly panicked, realizing that Eva and I had both left our purses and work items outside on the table for this man to see. Surely he would wonder why we had left them?

“Fuck.” Eva squeezed her eyes closed, pinching the tip of her nose shut. I sidled up to her.

“Are you alright?”

“No.” She opened her eyes to look at me, and I could see that they were already bright red and watery. “Dust and I are not fr-eehh –iends.”

“There’s a lot of dust in this room.” I looked around, horrified at the amount that I had touched and wiped off on my clothing. It stuck in clumps on the fabric and I cringed and tried to brush them off.

Eva’s eyes widened when she saw what I was doing and she sniffed and grabbed my wrist to stop me. “Can you not?”

“Sorry.” I reached up to wipe away the moisture that welled from her eyes and started to leak down her cheeks. Her eyes looked so irritated and gritty.

Eva slapped my hand away. “Stop that,” she whispered harshly. “Your fingers are probably covered in it now – I know mine are.”

I glanced down at my hand. “Sorry, yeah, you’re probably right.”

We stood together by the door with our ears pressed up against the wood, listening for the sound of a door closing so we knew it would be safe to leave.

Instead, I heard Evaline’s breath start to hitch.

Hiihh….iiihhh….hiihhh…..eehhhhh!”

Sshhh!” I said, eyes widening. “You can’t! He’ll hear us!”

“I – eehh! – I know April!” Eva whispered harshly back, rubbing her nose before thinking better of it, her fingers coated in trace amounts of the allergen. She tried to scrub her nose with her wrist instead, but it didn’t look like it brought her any relief. “I…I don’t know wh-iihh- what to do. Dust makes me…m-iihh-­makes my nose tih-ehh- ickle so bad.”

I pulled us both down to the ground so that I could cover for her better if needed, though in hindsight the floor was coated with a thick layer of dust, too, so that probably wasn’t a genius idea.

“Alright,” I told her, as she gasped and heaved as quietly as possible. “Just….just try to hold them in, okay?”

Her nostrils flared, breath hitching as she tried to take shallow breaths to breathe in less of the dust. She looked at me crossly. “You know it’s not that easy.” She squeezed the tip of her nose again when it began burning before yanking her dusty hand off of it again. “Oh g­-ihh- oh god, it burns.”

Her nose began twitching like crazy, and we couldn’t even do anything, dusty as our hands were.

“So I guess you don’t dust at home?” I teased with a grin.

She shot me a withering look, which was half-ruined by her parted lips, scrunched nose and congested sniffles. “I pay someone to clean,” she explained. “The chemicals, the dust, they make me sn-eehh! – sneeze so iihh! so bad.”

“Eva,” I remind her. “You gotta hold it back. If he hears us, we’re screwed.”

“I can’t help it,” she nearly growls back at me. “I’m ssuuhh- sorry if my aller-eehh-allergies are inconve-eeeh-inconvenient for you. Do you think that I l-iihh-like to be an allergic, sneezing, mess all the iihh! hiihhh! Eehhehhh!”

She can’t even finish her sentence, she’s struggling so hard to hold back the itchy irritation. I slide over closer to her, nearly in her lap. Her face has taken on an angry shade of pink, her nose especially so. Her eyes and nose are dripping but she’s paralyzed, unable to use her hands to wipe away any moisture for fear of aggravating her allergies further.

“Okay, okay….” I try to pacify her. “Just – just breathe.” I mime taking deep breaths.

“I can’t, April.” She sniffles wetly. Her hands twitch by her sides, desperately longing to reach up to attempt to quell the burning itch of her nose. “Uuhhnnggghh” She groans, using forearm elbow, which isn’t coated in dust, to try to rub her nose. “It iihhh-itches so baadd.”

“Stop that.” I pull her arm away, which is probably covered in the dust, and lightly press her form towards me, where she settles herself so that her face is pressed up into my neck.

The second her nose hits my collarbone, her breath catches, so close it’s practically in my ear. She hitches repeatedly, her breath warm on my skin. 

I stroke her hair. “Ssshh, Eva, don’t. You can’t.”

She continues to hitch, growing increasingly louder and high-pitched. “I- I h-iihh-have to…sn-iihh-eeze!”

Her chest heaves against my own, her breasts pushing up against mine as she struggles. The dust has fully invaded her eyes, nose, sinuses….everything. I know there’s no way she’s getting out of this without sneezing. Her allergies are just too severe, her nose too sensitive.

I watch her head snap up, watch her eyes grow hazy and narrow, leaking liquid tears that burn in her hot and gritty eyes. I see her nostrils flaring uncontrollably, see the redness and the itch, how swollen they’ve become. Her eyelashes flutter and her lips part and I hear the beginning sounds of her sneeze.

“HEH- IHhh-“ Eva’s eyes are squeezed shut and I just know she can’t hold this one in. I get my hand up to her nose and mouth just in time.

Heh-ngxt!” Her face pushes against my hand, the force throwing her forward. I feel the wet spray on my hand with her sneeze but hold on tight, despite her shocked expression at what I’ve just done.

“Bob? Did you find it?” Another voice enters the room outside of our storage closet.

Behind my hand pressed to her face, I feel Eva twitch her nose and begin to hitch strongly again.

“No,” sighs the voice outside. “I don’t know where else they could be.”

NxgSTCH! NxgSTCH! Ehh-hgNXxt!” Eva hunches forward again with her allergy attack, convulsing against me and my hand. The tiny droplets from her sneezes bead on my fingers and palm, her own personal tissue.

She tries to pull away from me. “You’re just making it wor-wuhh-ihh! worse-NxgSTCH!” I pinch her nose shut again right before the sneeze is released.

“I know, Eva, I’m sorry,” I say, “But we’ve got no other choice-they’ll hear us!”

She continues to sneeze into my hand cupped over her nose. They’re short, little ones, itchy and irritated.

It dawns on me that different allergens make her sneeze differently. Her reaction to pollen had been long, drawn-out fits, with lots of congestion and nose-blowing (I remembered all the tissues she had gone through at work). When it was scents and sprays, her sneezes had been extra wet and the sneezes themselves more harsh and violent. Now, with dust, they seemed to make her nose itchier, with smaller sneezes that burst out of her in short but constant fits of little sneezes.

Heh-kschUU! Ehh-hgNXxt! NxgSTCH!” Eva kept on sneezing into my hand. “Hgk'NXt! Hah-ngxt! Heh-kschUU! NxgSTCH!” She panted into my hand, trying to catch her breath after such an attack. My hand was wet from her sneezes, and I wiped it on my pants before gently cupping her nose with my other, cleaner though still-dusty hand.

The second my hand brushed her nose, though, it triggered another set of stifles from her. She was so sensitive. There was so much dust in the room, so much of the allergen, that her poor tortured nose just couldn’t withstand even just a simple light touch.

Heh-kschUU! Ehh-hgNXxt! NxgSTCH! NxgSTCH! NxgSTCH! Hgk'NXt! Hah-ngxt! Heh-kschUU! NxgSTCH!”

Her stifles became more strained, and I worried that before too long she wouldn’t be able to stifle anymore and that our hiding spot would become exposed.

Finally, over Eva’s stifled sneezes, I heard it:

“Found it, Bob.” The sharp jangle of keys made me realize what they had been looking for the whole time.

Eva released a tickly set of sneezes into my hand, clamping her own hand over mine on her face. I stroked her head once and wiped her leaking, watery eyes. “We can leave in just a minute, Eva. They found what he was looking for.”

Eva nodded mutely, her breath hitching as she prepared for her next allergy fit. She was so stricken from the dust she couldn’t gather the breath or time to speak.

I heard the door close just as Eva let loose with another desperate sneezing fit. I released my hand from her face now that we were out of danger, and she was quick to cover her nose with her own hands, despite the dust on them. Instinct, I guess.

NGKtsch! NGKtsch! NGKtsch! Eehh-hiIH- NGKtsch! NGKtSChUU! NGKtSChUU! IiiShOO! EeHHISchOO!”

She kept going, having completely given over to the dust and the sneezing it caused her. She hunched forward, her neck snapping forward with each violent outburst. She was still trying to stifle, but failing miserably. Her sneezes were still so small, and these came rapid-fire. She sniffled congestedly between each, sighing when she had a second to breathe.

I pulled her out of the storage closet, relieved to find ourselves alone once more, and gathered our things to take poor sneezing Eva to the restroom so we could clean off the dust.

- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think of this one!

Next up, as per multiple requests.....I think April might be coming down with something.....good thing she has Eva there to take care of her. 😉