• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Reader

• Esstrosa

• SleepingPhlox

• 1 month later...

Another one I like to binge watch because it's so light and funny is "young Sheldon". I also like it more than TBBT. 

• 2 weeks later...

Alright alright I'm cheating/fudging JUST A LITTLE as this isn't a tv show specifically but its made at such a high production quality and is so good for binging that I'm counting it

Mr. Ballen on Youtube

While its obviously not a television show specifically the stories he tells and the way he tells them are on par with television shows that follow similar formats like Mysteries at the Museum or Paranormal Witness

Since he tells real life stories and the visuals are rarely needed for most of the stories its also great for binging even when you can't watch your screen and I watch his stuff while playing minecraft or working at my job

Yes I know I fudged a little but genuinely his stuff is fantastic both in quality and for binging.

3 hours ago, TheSoundwaveSubmarine said:

Alright alright I'm cheating/fudging JUST A LITTLE as this isn't a tv show specifically but its made at such a high production quality and is so good for binging that I'm counting it

Mr. Ballen on Youtube

While its obviously not a television show specifically the stories he tells and the way he tells them are on par with television shows that follow similar formats like Mysteries at the Museum or Paranormal Witness

Since he tells real life stories and the visuals are rarely needed for most of the stories its also great for binging even when you can't watch your screen and I watch his stuff while playing minecraft or working at my job

Yes I know I fudged a little but genuinely his stuff is fantastic both in quality and for binging.

Abbott Elementary is fun to watch.