Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Hankyrick

• blessyouanon

• Travel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/21/2019 at 10:17 PM, ali_cat said:

Thank you!!  Sorry for all the thread jacking I’ve been doing 🙈  But NJ/NYC people feel free to reach out! Even if you just wanna be fetish friends lol

Sorry this is so much later than op.  but I'm in Morris county NJ, 20 and looking for fetish friends

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm M, 30, living in the southwest USA. You can contact me on the worldsplitopen forums and from there we can get in touch in other mediums! 

Génial, je ne connaissais pas ce topic. ^_^
Alors moi c'est Marius, j'ai actuellement 31 ans et je vis en Belgique. Hétéro, célibataire mais à la recherche de tous français ayant ce fétichisme. Pour le moment, je ne suis pas encore validé en tant que membre, mais vous pouvez toujours me contacter en me laissant un message ici ou sur ma page Présentation:razz:

~~~ English translation ~~~

Great, I didn't know this topic. ^_^
So I'm Marius, I'm currently 31 years old and I live in Belgium. Straight, single but looking for all French people with this fetishism. For the moment, I am not yet validated as a member, but you can always contact me by leaving me a message here or on my page : Introduction:razz:

@DrFever
J'ai vu ton message ici, français de Prague, si tu veux une fois parler avec un autre francophone, n'hésite pas. :thumbsup2:

On 1/9/2020 at 4:10 PM, curliecatlover said:

Ah fine why not 😅

22 female living in the Midlands UK

Happy to chat with fellow UK members ☺️

I'm always down the Midlands area but live acouple of hours away.

• 3 weeks later...

Asexual Homoromantic, 20, Ukraine. Single and would love to cuddle with some sneezes

Haven't had an internet friend in ages, so why not? Female, 22, heteroflexible, Central Ohio (much nicer than the rest of Ohio).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

35, NYC .... looking to meet another SF woman .... doesn't have to be NY based (but that would be amazing!)

5 hours ago, sneezynyc1885 said:

35, NYC .... looking to meet another SF woman .... doesn't have to be NY based (but that would be amazing!)

oh hey. i'm an SF woman. would you like to chat? I'm nearby, as well. 

Just wanted to write again (I'm 30 M. Living in southwest U.S.A. but open to long distance) to add that anyone can contact me through direct message on the forum and/or the contact info in my profile :) 

Edited by Travel
20 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

I would love to ... !!

21 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

Feel free to contact me :) Just realized I can't see your profile bc I am still being vetted! 

1 hour ago, sneezynyc1885 said:

I would love to ... !!

4 minutes ago, sneezynyc1885 said:

Feel free to contact me :) Just realized I can't see your profile bc I am still being vetted! 

okay!! do you think you could flag down a mod and ask them to put your contact info into your profile for me to reach you at? i look forward to chatting with you ^_^