• kathleenh4656

• Hankyrick

• blessyouanon

• Travel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Travel said:

I'd love to get in touch : ) 

I enjoy hearing male sneezes and listen occasionally. I hope that's okay to say.

1 hour ago, kathleenh4656 said:

I enjoy hearing male sneezes and listen occasionally. I hope that's okay to say.

It’s fine, I think! And I think you can ask for a moderator to add your email address to your profile so validated members can contact you.

Thank you. I will probably do that after the holiday. Happy new year!!

2 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

No problem. Happy new year to you too! 

6 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Happy new year to you. I'd love to get in touch too

i'm 29 M in philadelphia, looking for F! i have mild allergies and tend to be decently sneezy. would love to talk online with people, i think my email is in my profile :)

Thought I should give this a shot again. I'm 22 m from KY, but living in GA at the moment. Would love to chat, message me if you like too.  

Hi curious people. I'm not sure if I'm totally validated yet. My email should be visible at some point. I'm trying to stay warm in Northern Virginia.

11 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Hi curious people. I'm not sure if I'm totally validated yet. My email should be visible at some point. I'm trying to stay warm in Northern Virginia.

Would definitely be open to exploring the fetish with you. Can not see your contact info yet but I have my contact info on my profile if you want to reach out and chat?

9 hours ago, Sneezeonme said:

Would definitely be open to exploring the fetish with you. Can not see your contact info yet but I have my contact info on my profile if you want to reach out and chat?

Hi Sneezeonme, I looked. One of the apps stated your phone was inactive for awhile.

11 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Hi Sneezeonme, I looked. One of the apps stated your phone was inactive for awhile.

Not sure why it says that been pretty active for a while now. But I’m interested in chatting with you privately so if you feel the same you can contact me anytime

On 1/3/2024 at 10:44 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

I'm also in VA, though about an hour or so from NOVA. Cool to see another person from the area! I always wonder how many of us there. 

Hi Daisy, yes I'm wondering that too.

So far there seem to be a few in TX, New England, Southern CA, and the U.K. Or the guys in VA don't open up if they have a sneeze fetish. At the moment I'm just listening to the ones on Y.T. and enjoying a few who've been there awhile.

14 hours ago, Sneezeonme said:

Not sure why it says that been pretty active for a while now. But I’m interested in chatting with you privately so if you feel the same you can contact me anytime

The site I saw says "2300 Healer and Flex", Sneezeonme.

18 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

The site I saw says "2300 Healer and Flex", Sneezeonme.

I only have my kik and email listed on my profile. Not sure what site you are seeing?

I suppose someone else could be using a name with Sneezeonme included. I didn't add the person for chat.

Hi snzm2016, I can't see profiles or emails yet, but if you can see my email that might work.😃

Hi snzmn2016, use my handle that's here and go to regular Y.T. my sneezes should be there.