Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is sneezing the only thing that turns you on?

2410Ar

On 12/29/2023 at 9:40 AM, Tucked Hankie said:

What really turns me on are handkerchiefs. Look at someone wearing a handkerchief it's the Hot button for me.

I often have my handkerchief poking out of my pocket and sometimes up my sleeve too.

14 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Yes, but I also enjoy a caring guy who likes to sneeze, occasionally turn each other on, says hello, and enjoys getting to know the other person. Maybe nothing will happen but who knows... It would be nice to meet in person, or keep listening.

I love to sneeze but sometimes they are messy. Would you care for me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Starlight2337

• BunnSnz

• Coolio

I used to think sneezing was the only thing but that’s just a bonus. I also get turned on by physical touch, direct eye contact, breathing (Kinda relevant to the nose/sneeze fetish thing). When guys sneeze or have allergies it’s just a bonus to me but if you combine sneezes with my other turn ons then I’m hooked for life. I can be with a guy and just enjoy looking at their nose and other features. They don’t really have to sneeze all the time for me to be turned on by them. 

Good convo and questions. I'm enjoying hearing male sneezes and being turned on, but haven't been out in person for a long while, dating.

Probably some other activities would also work.

• 3 weeks later...

i get turned on by other things too but i feel the most immediate and strongest attraction to sneezing. and a lot of the other things i’m turned on by remind me somewhat of sneezing LOL. but yeah i’m capable of getting turned on by other things for sure! it just takes longer and isn’t as strong/intense

On 6/24/2019 at 9:58 PM, WitchKitty said:

I remember once trying to define the difference between sex and love.

I need love, which to me is all the regular things that people enjoy. But for me, the only thing in the sex category is sneezing. Nothing else will do it.

And I feel that that's okay. This is the way I am, that's all.

I'm the same way. Although, my second husband has been deceased since 2002. A few dates along the way have mostly been platonic. I've never had the nerve to ask any of them to sneeze or told them why.

Other things like attractiveness, manners, social skills, similarly of our personalities, does he know his way around a kitchen and offer to help with cooking. Normal relationship factors.

One who was encouraging lives several states away and actually said, "I didn't feel a  connection". Who the heck wakes up 4 times in one night to romp and then says THAT!!? We have since back away from each other. I guess a lot of things beside sneezes, but they actually work best.

• 4 weeks later...

Nope. Mostly the normal things that couples do in private also turn me on.😄

Nope it’s the most affective yes, but not the only thing 

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely what gets me going quickest, but also definitely not the only thing. What's also true is that I have no other kinks besides sneezing, so... Guess the regular stuff. Oh well ¯⁠\⁠(⁠◉⁠‿⁠◉⁠)⁠/⁠¯

It’s the fastest and easiest way to get me going, but definitely not the only thing. I have a handful of more secondary kinks, and I enjoy more “traditional” nsfw content too haha. 

I’m actually asexual, so I don’t find anyone sexually attractive at all. While unrelated to attraction for me, sneezing is the one thing that does manage to turn me on, and it always has been. Without it I don’t think I’d ever be aroused by anything.

On 2/29/2024 at 1:12 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

Nope. Mostly the normal things that couples do in private also turn me on.😄

Hearing sneezes seems to be the quickest way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 3:32 AM, AceOfSpades said:

I’m actually asexual, so I don’t find anyone sexually attractive at all. While unrelated to attraction for me, sneezing is the one thing that does manage to turn me on, and it always has been. Without it I don’t think I’d ever be aroused by anything.

Are you me? Lol that's almost exactly how I feel.

I literally can't get turned on by anything else, I'm basically asexual with the exception of sneezing

Unfortunately yes. Like I find other things hot but nothing gets me going more than sneezing. At least to my current knowledge of kinks lol 

On 3/15/2024 at 9:08 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

Hearing sneezes seems to be the quickest way.

Definitely. 

On 1/1/2024 at 3:35 AM, Hankyrick said:

I often have my handkerchief poking out of my pocket and sometimes up my sleeve too.

I love to sneeze but sometimes they are messy. Would you care for me?

Alas, I'm in the U.S. Most of the male sneezers I enjoy hearing seem to be in the U.K. What's growing over there that's making y'all so sneezy?

13 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Alas, I'm in the U.S. Most of the male sneezers I enjoy hearing seem to be in the U.K. What's growing over there that's making y'all so sneezy?

Side note, sort of... The app I was using free (Easy Recorder) suddenly stopped allowing me to upload my sneezes to Y.T. I think they wanted me to start paying monthly.

All my videos disappeared except what I had already saved in a locked folder on my cell phone. Oh well, back to just listening.

On 4/3/2024 at 7:52 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

Definitely. 

Lately sneezes are not happening as much or as quickly.

There's yellow pollen on my car. Maybe I should try to save some. 

The Chinknii effect seems to have worn off already.

What's the secret for multiple sneezes? What is everyone else super allergic to? Whatever it is, in the U.K. does it grow in VA?