Sneeze Fetish Forum

Good Omens doodles

Nervous-Bean

Heya, it's been ages (like, years) since I posted here, and my old art is gross and poorly done lmao figured I'd share some of my newer stuff bc..it looks better. 

I've gotten into Good Omens lately and I CRAVE content for it, it's SUCH a good show/book and everyone should look into it. Couldn't find that much content, better make it myself IG,, These are links to my drawings which I posted on tumblr, which is where I post all my sneeze-related drawings so go follow me and request things bc I accept rqs yeeyee

drawing some fluffy ineffable husbands

I really wanted to draw crowley's eyes in this one so hhhhhh

I might update this thread if I draw more, which I probably will if you guys or my tumblr friends request things so hint hint. also posting back here after such a long break makes me lowkey anxious lmao but i want to share my art again so whatever

also I read this fic on the fanfiction section its really heckin good guys it's by facet

i saw these floating around tumblr, you're a very good artist! welcome back to the community!

I saw these on my dash, I love Aziraphale's scarf :heart:

16 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

i saw these floating around tumblr, you're a very good artist! welcome back to the community!

15 hours ago, facet said:

Oh hey! Thanks for the shout-out and link! :) 

I really like your artstyle! I think it suits the two of them very well, and I love Crowley being on both sides of the thermometer :D 

Great work and thanks for sharing!

(And welcome back!!)

16 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

I like your art style, welcome back!

12 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I saw these on my dash, I love Aziraphale's scarf :heart:

!! Thank you all! im excited to be back lmao

Hey y'all i'mmmmm BACK. with more art things bc people asked on tumblr lmao

Here's Crowley being gross for like..5 panels

I can't imagine he's the most considerate (or careful of his health for that matter) and Aziraphale has to practically drag him into his bookshop so he doesnt pass out in the middle of the street. also some magic for some magical husbands. I should draw aziraphale trying to cheer crowley up with a miserable magic act next lmao

also @EvaBloom !! thank you for the compliment! also also bc i'm constantly searching this forum for content, theres a really great fic by @curlyq9393 and everyone should read it!!

anyone, feel free to request things bc i really wanna draw more but my idea machine is rusty and im sorry if every post i add to this thread is long af i just havent gotten to share things in a long time and im excited af

... ... ... Wow. That's excellent! If facet's fanfic doesn't kill me, your drawings will certainly. I'm already half-melting on the floor. :blush:

Thanks for those panels and feel free to draw a sick Crowley whenever you want!

20 hours ago, Nervous-Bean said:

I should draw aziraphale trying to cheer crowley up with a miserable magic act next lmao

Oh yes! That would be great!

20 hours ago, Nervous-Bean said:

feel free to request things

Okay then... I'd also love a sick Crowley (of course), back in ancient Rome or Mesopotamia - or on the walls of the garden of Eden, with the black wings (Aziraphale protects him from the rain, if I'm not mistaken, so... maybe there's something to do with it? :whistle2:)...

Hey guys!  Here's a funky little comic strip about Crowley once again swooping over to save Aziraphale from himself lmao

I feel like I should make a thread for headcanons on them but eeehhh havent got the time lmao. I read a fic somewhere (probably on the forum, but its an older fic i cant remember the name) where Crowley was dying from allergies in the back of Az's shop and there was a line that went like "He didnt understand the gesture of covering. Whats the point in ruining a perfectly good sleeve?". So basically Aziraphale is the most courteous, polite bastard on earth about it, and Crowley is a germaphobe's nightmare lmao. 

@Aliena H. !! Thank you so much thats so sweet of you!! I'll get onto a doodle of that right away, been meaning to draw them with wings anyway. 

18 hours ago, EdanZather said:

David Tennant OP. 
I love your art style, as well as your colouring :)

Thank you aljdajklkljdskjlsa

16 hours ago, facet said:

You've made fantastic work of the prompts! I love messy Crowley and the idea of him trying to do right by Aziraphale in the last comic, only for it to go wrong is just full-on relatable.

Oh thank you so much!! I love your writing aljsdljkasdkl

RQs being open still stands! I just have a lot to go through so thanks for your patience!

I LOVE the new one. Az looks so miserable and he even gets snarky at his snek and Crowley is all like, hey let's get drunk :rofl: so so good.

Ack i forgot to post this one when I uploaded it!

two of them being kinda drunk ("kinda") and crowley being a total mess. ngl kind of hit an artistic block with this one ehh

i wanted to play around with @Aliena H.'s prompt but it kinda had a mind of its own and went elsewhere. anyway, i wanted to draw the wings but couldnt think of anything so like…supporting each other and holding each other with them. like Birds (what?). being Soft. i can imagine either sneezing for the first time and being completely taken aback by it. also maybe the most outlandish thing ever: sneeze fet. scenarios with either of them and possibly the feathers hehe

On 6/19/2019 at 3:39 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I LOVE the new one. Az looks so miserable and he even gets snarky at his snek and Crowley is all like, hey let's get drunk :rofl: so so good.

And thank you!! im probably gonna draw more of crowley being a disaster caring for him lol

finger guns

crowley being Very clingy. everyone on tumblr shares a collective brain cell when it comes to headcanons and honestly, im living for it.

ALSO.

I RP'd/wrote for..the first time.....Ever. today and it was so much fun WILD. and it was with these two losers. kinda wanna branch out on rps bc its a lot of fun!! i dont think ill really be doing rp with characters that aren't crowley and aziraphale though, because theyre basically the only two characters i have the slightest confidence in my ability to portray them. but like. It's FUn. and y'all can pm me if you want to talk about fluffy scenarios with them or maybe rp idk im new to it and im Self Concious af about my writing since this is practically my first time ever ajasdjklaljkalsd 

OH MY GOOD LORD YES. I love every single one of these but especially aziraphale sneezing into his hankerchief and drunk crowley. Thank you so much for sharing!!! ❤️ ❤️

This is SO GOOD!!! Thank you so much for the wings! They are so cute... You're doing an amazing work here! Drunk Crowley is the best (and the fact that he sneezes for the first time, oh my God). And I love the way you drow them when they sneeze into their hands or - even better - into a handkerchief.

Hello lads, I'm back with more!

Crowley all dressed up but suffering from allergies, based on a good omens snzfic I read called Plant-based on AO3!!

Also theres a bunch of things about crowley and being allergic to like,,, typical religious things (incense, drunk-allergic sneezes of communion wine) and aziraphale being the same with hellhounds. might play around with those ideas next idk. Also i'm still open to rps!! i've been doing more and its loads of fun! as always, requests are open, though i might take a while to get to them, i have a lot to finish atm

@Elle (chancy) Thank you ❤️

@Aliena H. alkskajsjksadlk np and thank you!!

@Fuzzy&Warm !!!! OKAY OMG someone sent me the link to that before i got the notification for it here and i completely died bc its SO cute and im absolutely in love with it!! ill do my best to get on that !

I've been following your art on Tumblr and I just want to say that I love the way you draw them!  Your comics are always adorable and make me so happy!

This next one is based on the fic written by @curlyq9393, read it here

glad to know we all like a whiny sick crowley

hklasdkljaskdjl I had fun drawing aziraphale with his reading glasses he's cute af. also crowley with that Goth look and the black nails what an icon

@LeapYearKisses !! Thank you so much!

By the way, since I didn't want to make another post for this, here's a list of my "to-do's". and here's a few headcanons which go nowhere, but ask me about headcanons!!

These are all super cute!! I especially love the way you draw Aziraphale's hair (it looks so fluffy :inlove: ). And the dialogue is so spot-on!

All your doodles are wonderful. My favorite is whan Crowley is sick and whiny, but they are all amazing! The dialogues are perfect. I'm going to read the fics you mentioned, thanks a lot!!!

Archived