Sneeze Fetish Forum

Good Omens doodles

Nervous-Bean

!!! Someone sent me this absolutely FIRE prompt and I died while drawing it

It's Aziraphale with a cold and not being able to magic up any tissues

and crowley being a huge softie bc aziraphale.

@MaiMai thank you so much!! i love the way his hair looks in the show i had to make it fluffy khaskjkadjkhas

@Aliena H. Thank you!! and omg yes! the writers deserve all the love in the world!!

I love you a little bit right now. I'm so obsessed with Good Omens at the moment and your art is just ❤️ . Whingey ill/allergic Crowley and long-suffering ineffable husband Zira are just the best. Thank you so much. This made my day. :D 

OMG! I've never seen Good Omens, but I'm in LOVE with your art! 😍😍😍😍😍 You're such a good artist! 

So expressive, beautiful, PERFECT! 

"For a demon, you are nice too often"... :D The interaction between your Crowley and your Aziraphale are brilliant. Thank you for the last one! Usually, I prefer when Crowley is sick, but it was adorable!

Ah!! Heck I’ve been away (in Italy. In Rome, specifically) so I haven’t been able to draw without my laptop but I did upload something before I left

three actually 

The concept of demons being allergic to blessings (and angel’s to verbal damnation), a prompt thrown to me by someone on tumblr

also here’s a bonus doodle of Crowley and incense allergies

ALSO ALSO a small scribble of a fic written by Retchoop on tumblr I know they’re on here but idr their handle 

On 6/30/2019 at 7:28 PM, TheCakeIsAlive said:

I love you a little bit right now. I'm so obsessed with Good Omens at the moment and your art is just ❤️ . Whingey ill/allergic Crowley and long-suffering ineffable husband Zira are just the best. Thank you so much. This made my day. :D 

Djdhdhhd thanks! And glad I can add to your obsession lmao big mood

On 7/1/2019 at 8:55 PM, peach_princess said:

OMG! I've never seen Good Omens, but I'm in LOVE with your art! 😍😍😍😍😍 You're such a good artist! 

So expressive, beautiful, PERFECT! 

Oh thank you so much ;;;A; Thats so sweet of you to say fhdhjdhdj

On 7/2/2019 at 7:41 AM, Aliena H. said:

"For a demon, you are nice too often"... :D The interaction between your Crowley and your Aziraphale are brilliant. Thank you for the last one! Usually, I prefer when Crowley is sick, but it was adorable!

Aaaa thank you!! I’ll draw more sick Crowley when I’m able to get to my laptop 

Anyway I’ll probably be back to drawing in about a week!! Ciao!

I love the idea of Crowley being allergic to blessings and Aziraphale to curses/damnation. And your drawing is so good! Thank you for updating this thread so regularly, with very high quality content!!!

!!!!!!

Your art is so good. You capture these ineffable idiots so well ❤ I'm living for all this new Good Omens content since the show came out. 

Having just scribbled down around 2000 words on the idea sparked by that marvellous fiction (Holy by Proximity), that drawing was absolute perfection. Oh and the addition of "damn you" doing the same to Aziraphale? Good gods. :lol:  That idea is wreaking merry havoc with my tiny brain. :D 

oh god its been 300 years, im back from my trip so sorry for the long wait, i havent got much of a.."comic" (i guess thats what i usually draw. idk) bc im tired and catching up on other things BUT! I did do that one retro crowley request from @Fuzzy&Warm 

HERE IT IS

sorry it took such a long time i was kind of stuck on what to do for it but i like the simple black button up shirt and having it open is a Good Look on him so i went with it. its one panel only, but i didnt want to delay it any longer, thank you so much for sending in that rq! ill be drawing more soon when i get back in gear

On 7/3/2019 at 3:24 PM, Aliena H. said:

I love the idea of Crowley being allergic to blessings and Aziraphale to curses/damnation. And your drawing is so good! Thank you for updating this thread so regularly, with very high quality content!!!

Thank you ahaha i do my best to keep it updated as much as possible! glad you like what i post!

On 7/4/2019 at 12:00 PM, BardwithaBlade said:

!!!!!!

Your art is so good. You capture these ineffable idiots so well ❤ I'm living for all this new Good Omens content since the show came out. 

thank you!! and honestly MOOD the writers in this community are so freaking talented i love all the stuff that comes out from the show adaptation

On 7/5/2019 at 6:37 PM, TheCakeIsAlive said:

Having just scribbled down around 2000 words on the idea sparked by that marvellous fiction (Holy by Proximity), that drawing was absolute perfection. Oh and the addition of "damn you" doing the same to Aziraphale? Good gods. :lol:  That idea is wreaking merry havoc with my tiny brain. :D 

aklajkskjldalk i love love LOVE the concept of celestial beings being so sensitive to something like a verbal blessing/damning (damnation?), it had to be done!

ADSLASJASJLS lads fellas

I just read Sacramental Allergy by @Zwee and it is GLORIOUS. Read it here

Anyway, I made a drawing of it which was going to be more of a comic strip thingy like I usually made but I made it more of a...single illustration bc I ended up practicing my face shapes/shading on it. I'm rambling- anyway heres wonderwall

Here, it's Crowley again

also @Fuzzy&Warm !!!!! Your drabble!!!! It is absolutely wonderful I loved reading it so much!

OMG ok first of all, your drawing of my fic is AMAZING. You captured his signature lazy Crowley lounge perfectly even from behind! It's gorgeous and I love his half-wet, half-dry hair 😍 Totally the way I pictured it in my head.

Second of all, I'm in love with your book Crowley! He looks so shivery and also so cool. That little floppy strand of hair is killing me 💔 And your book Aziraphale from your blog is adorable!! Soo much respect for you rn!

Just a cute thing someone asked me on tumblr about:

crowley taking care of Aziraphale and he might’ve accidentally slipped up with a “Bless You”

Not sure if I’ll continue to post on the forum, I might stick to tumblr only again bc I’m starting to clutter up my own thread lmao

On 7/18/2019 at 2:48 AM, Zwee said:

OMG ok first of all, your drawing of my fic is AMAZING. You captured his signature lazy Crowley lounge perfectly even from behind! It's gorgeous and I love his half-wet, half-dry hair 😍 Totally the way I pictured it in my head.

Second of all, I'm in love with your book Crowley! He looks so shivery and also so cool. That little floppy strand of hair is killing me 💔 And your book Aziraphale from your blog is adorable!! Soo much respect for you rn!

Oh my god I’m actually so flattered I’m not sure what to say aiddhjdjdjdhdjdd I loved your fic so much, I’m glad you like my drawing of it too!! Your compliments are so nice, this totally made my day aaaa

!! I've drawn something I actually quite like a lot (well, more than my other drawings at least)

One (1) clingy demon in a bathrobe, looking like a Disaster

ALSO, i made a list of Crowley sick prompts focusing on him and like...snake things.

On 7/20/2019 at 9:59 PM, Masking said:

This is the most adorable thing. I love the way you draw sick Aziraphale. ❤️

!!! Thank you! hes such a softie i love him so much akljklasdjklalksd

*gasp* my favorite artist has posted again 😀😍 *excitedly obsessing over every new comic post in this thread*

I'm still loving these so much! :heart: Your Crowley is so precious (I love how he's so flustered gah) and I'm still dying over Aziraphale's magnificently fluffy hair. And Crowley being clingy to Aziraphale is life. I love them so much :cry:

Ack I’ve been away sorry for not posting dhhdhshdh

Aziraphale and Crowley playing around with one of Aziraphale’s snuffboxes

i had to draw something with Zira’s collection (as well as his gentleman’s club lol), even if it wasn’t mentioned in the show it was a nice detail for the book. And also Neil’s actual post on the collection was nice too 

On 7/26/2019 at 9:00 PM, peach_princess said:

*gasp* my favorite artist has posted again 😀😍 *excitedly obsessing over every new comic post in this thread*

Aaaaa thank you!!!

On 7/30/2019 at 4:53 AM, MaiMai said:

I'm still loving these so much! :heart: Your Crowley is so precious (I love how he's so flustered gah) and I'm still dying over Aziraphale's magnificently fluffy hair. And Crowley being clingy to Aziraphale is life. I love them so much :cry:

Djdjdhdj yes I love drawing Aziraphale with super fluffy hair  

Archived