Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fetishy Pet-peeves

Saimou

Alright...

- I really hate abbreviations for certain words, especially when they seem childish. Like, "hank--"... gahhh, I cant even type the examples. Same with some words people say by association. barf.

- really fucking long spelled out sneezes. just stop please.

- fetish audio/video of fake sneezing like we're not gonna know the difference. i've even listened to ones where there were real and fake mixed in. I don't believe your fake snez after there's been dead air for a min and half & 👏 i've 👏 already 👏 heard 👏 the 👏 real 👏 thing.
- cough-sneezes; scream-sneezes.

- people who are into their own sneezes & constantly talk about it.

- the one time i stumbled on a playlist and was suddenly greeted by videos of CHILDREN and BABIES. jesus.

- wavs over a minute long and there's only one sneeze. sorry but what is the point?

- the number of times i've fully spelled out the word "sneeze" or a variation of it while writing this.  shudders

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saimou

• •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

• riyona_ebooks

• MeForever

When someone has a nice three-second clip. Absolutely nothing wrong with a nice three-second clip...

Until they loop it ONE HUNDRED TIMES and turn it into a tediously painful FIVE MINUTE long "movie."

And to repeat: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A NICE THREE SECOND CLIP!

Just don't freaking LOOP it. Gah!

• 5 weeks later...

Long videos / files that have huge gaps in between sneezes. I'm grateful for content makers making content, but I've done audio editing - it's very easy to cut out huge swatches of no noise using Audacity or similar. Like, if you're going to go through the trouble of making content in the first place, you might as well take the not-much-work extra step to make it so it's not 3 sneezes in an 8 minute long file.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:59 PM, bben9 said:

I agree with EVERY SINGLE THING, said here. Now let me add one of my own. I know I have some roleplayers around here, and some who read stories. I'm sorry, but guys...
"Please  s p e l l  your sneezes."
Sometimes it just urks the hell out of me to just see "She sneezes in a fit", or "He sneezes" like c'mon! Have some fun with it! Ask ME for help with sneeze spellings! I got'chu! Hell if you're a complete noob, i'll accept "Ahchoo" for the first few times! If you're gonna roleplay though, i'm gonna need some spellings my G.

I agree with you SO much; that is so frustrating! Even the constant use of ”Achoo!” is getting old, as no real sneezes have [ʃ]-sounds within them, but that’s at least a little better than not spelling them out at all.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 5:47 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

I have a mini pet peeve about allergies to animals, because sometimes people treat animals badly as if they willingly and knowingly make people suffer. People kicking cats, in particular, because I've seen that happen. But it's not about animal allergies itself, it's more about people blaming animals and hurting them.

I’m definitely on board with this one. It’s not the animals’ fault that you are allergic to them; it’s YOUR OWN stupid immune system, so blame yourself, or maybe your parents, or your community for being too hygienic. :ranting2:

On 2/9/2020 at 5:47 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

Scream-sneezes that are so loud they make you jump. I like loud and forceful sneezes, sure, but I don't want to have a heartattack.

I actually enjoy these scream-sneezes from women . That is, so long as they’re natural and not purposely exaggerated, as such purposely exaggerated sneezes are to me basically the fetish equivalent of fake boobs, they’re fake. That’s basically cheating. Speaking of which, I REALLY hate it, when people assume that loud, vocalized sneezes are automatically ”fake” or exaggerated, just because whoever is making that assumption, happen to have a tiny non-sneeze, themselves :angry:.

What I hate is that, in a lot of the recordings I hear on youtube, the makers seem too genre-savvy and they play to the audience by saying certain key "fetish" phrases over and over.  I love talking but it has to be natural.  It is a very personable kink for me because of the vulnerability and tender care-taking feelings that I get as a result of hearing someone struggling to stay composed.  If they are acting like a collection of tropes then it ruins it.  I want to shake them and say "Be yourself!!!"

Look I know this is a turn on for mostly everyone on this site, but am I the only one put off by overly sexualized snez stuff? The ABSOLUTE WORST is when people shoehorn in an obviously horny edge by doing shit like purposely making their sneezes look like orgasms... Like I know people get off to this but obviously horny snez makes me hella uncomfortable, man,,, i like my snez and my horny 100% separate, just give me casual sneezes please 😔

Edited by Heehoo

I just hate the word hankie lol... like why would u say that. 

I mean, what ever floats your boat, but I can't get with it, personally. 

Alsoooooo... I do it all the time so I'm a total hypocrite, but when other people stifle irl it sounds SO painful and uncomfortable and I don't like it. I like reading about it, like, in fics. But actually witnessing it hurts. 

On 5/10/2020 at 8:33 AM, Heehoo said:

Look I know this is a turn on for mostly everyone on this site, but am I the only one put off by overly sexualized snez stuff? The ABSOLUTE WORST is when people shoehorn in an obviously horny edge by doing shit like purposely making their sneezes look like orgasms... Like I know people get off to this but obviously horny snez makes me hella uncomfortable, man,,, i like my snez and my horny 100% separate, just give me casual sneezes please 😔

I can understand that. Also, I HATE it, when people compare sneezes to orgasms, or claim that n sneezes equals an orgasm :ranting2:.

On 5/10/2020 at 6:41 PM, Kicker said:

I just hate the word hankie lol... like why would u say that. 

I mean, what ever floats your boat, but I can't get with it, personally. 

Alsoooooo... I do it all the time so I'm a total hypocrite, but when other people stifle irl it sounds SO painful and uncomfortable and I don't like it. I like reading about it, like, in fics. But actually witnessing it hurts. 

I agree 100% about the Hankie. 

I’m not sure why but I just cringe even reading the word. 

• 10 months later...

i’ve seen this mostly in chats and discords and stufd, but am i the only one that gets annoyed when people in group chats constantly announce or roleplay their irl sneezes? like this is ironic coming from someone who has the fetish but cmon, do we HAVE to only talk about fetishy stuff? like sneezes are great and all but sometimes i just wanna chat abt movies or smthn

Nose blowing. I know I might be a minority here but it's a huge pet-peeve and there's at least a couple of YouTube creators that I'd loooove if they just had a couple of videos without it, just saying 😇

Also, long pauses (again, in videos). Edit, you guys! :P 

Need to stress here though, every creator is indefinitely respected for their work no matter how they prefer to create ❤️ 

• 1 month later...

I have so many. Unspelled sneezes, stifles (especially in stories where the character doesn’t have any specific reason to stifle), when people in sneeze fetish content get disgusted by their own sneezes, if someone in a sneeze video is obviously not enjoying sneezing (i.e. complaining a lot, etc.), repetitive sneeze stories that go absolutely nowhere and are basically a cycle of sneeze, blow, sneeze, over and over again with no other elements. I could probably go on forever but those are the main ones. 

• 3 weeks later...

This may sound ungrateful because I know there's a thread about sneezing in books. I hate vague sneezing descriptions in books. Especially from overly detailed authors. You just spent four paragraphs describing a garden and another page describing describing someone clothing, but then you just throw in a "She sneezed" with nothing else and no context. What was the sneeze like? Did this character do anything with their hands? Was it uncovered? Was there some build up before? You really expect me to read that and just move on with the story like nothing? Throw me a friggin' bone here man.

Nice subject. There are so many details that I don't like, but I think everything has already been said here. ^_^
For my part, here's everything I don't really like about sneezing sharing...

The speed change of the video.
Like Saimou said at the beginning, I too hate when they slow down the video while sneezing. The sound is completely distorted and even if it is to see the facial expressions in detail, I still prefer it at normal speed. The same goes for when we speed up the video, I find it sad, it distorts the naturalness so much that I don't feel anything.

The fakes and the exaggerations.
I have seen videos where people take Chhinkni powder but when it no longer works and they can no longer sneeze, they pretend to sneeze to fill the void in the video. But suddenly the last two-thirds of the video have sneezes that have nothing to do with the ones at the beginning. It is rather confusing and it cooled. :unsure:

The fics without details. :razz:
When a sneezing story doesn't detail much about the sneezing part. I love being able to read the phonetics of sneezes, "AH-TCHOO", "HeTSHOO" or with accumulations "AH .. AAH .. AA HTCH AAA". The same goes for the writing details, try to reveal certain passages with an image. For example, I quote Chanel_no5 who said in one of her stories: "like a wildfire spreading" talking about a hot and itchy nose. Stories that are devoid of this kind of detail, I find it much more difficult to cling to them.

The compilations.
Everyone has their opinions on the subject, but personally it does not give me fetish pleasure. For me, a sneeze is attractive as much by the sound as by the sight, the friction of the face before and after the sneeze. See the person try to hold back, see the nose moisten and turn bright red. In most compilations, there is none of this. You can only see sneezing one after the other, moving from one sneezing person to another, from one video to another. There are no details, no accumulation, no tenderness.

For the rest...
- The exaggerated filthy videos.
- The hateful people who have divine sneezes.
- When a child or baby appears on the video.
- Too sexualized videos that go in all directions.

Okay, SUPER unpopular opinions here but:

1) Videos that claim to be "loud sneezes" or "huge, desperate sneezes" and then it's just the usual rushes of air and squeaking. If you say huge and desperate I'm expecting HUGE and DESPERATE, lol. Something that feels overwhelming, not little puffs.

2) Some of the h/c or whump aspects of the fetish are... not my bag lol. I totally get it, not here to yuck y'all yum or whatever, but there's nothing about the misery aspect of the fetish that really gets to me. Embarrassment? Yes. Loss of control? Please. Tension, desperation, drama, dread? I need every part of it. But "awww, how cute, they're so unhappy" just makes me feel...? Uncomfortable? Confused? I can enjoy plenty of caretaking stories, but I admit I tend to skip around the caretaking aspect to focus on the sneezing lol.

3) Stifles would normally be on my list buuuuut actually I've started to find more stifles attractive. But I will say sometimes it's disappointing when someone has nice big sneezes, but half their recordings are little stifles. Now, *muffled* sneezes, on the other hand...

4) Oh also on the train of unpopular opinions. The like really long fits of like twenty sneezes back to back to back? It just seems fake to me. No breaths in-between? No talking, no build-up, no pause? Idk, I think it would be hot if it felt real to me but it very very very rarely does.

Edited by Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea

So many good ones on this thread. This is the fussiest fetish ever over something the outside world sees as a 1 size fits all function.

From a personal perspective, blessing me while I'm building up rather than waiting that fraction of time increases the mental block pressure x 10000 and then the potential for attention and discussion if it doesn't happen can't be avoided 😭

On 5/9/2021 at 8:24 AM, Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea said:

1) Videos that claim to be "loud sneezes" or "huge, desperate sneezes" and then it's just the usual rushes of air and squeaking. If you say huge and desperate I'm expecting HUGE and DESPERATE, lol. Something that feels overwhelming, not little puffs.

YES!! This is so annoying. Drives me up a wall. 

On 5/7/2021 at 8:42 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

This may sound ungrateful because I know there's a thread about sneezing in books. I hate vague sneezing descriptions in books. Especially from overly detailed authors. You just spent four paragraphs describing a garden and another page describing describing someone clothing, but then you just throw in a "She sneezed" with nothing else and no context. What was the sneeze like? Did this character do anything with their hands? Was it uncovered? Was there some build up before? You really expect me to read that and just move on with the story like nothing? Throw me a friggin' bone here man.

Haha... I can totally get this, but just imagine you're the author, who doesn't have a sneeze fetish. You'd never be like "Feeling the pollen tickling her nose, she gasped passionately for breath before her eyes fluttered closed and she bent forward with a powerful 'Hehshooo!'" in place of "She sneezed" any more than you would think to say "Feeling the dimness upon her eyes, she gently stroked the texture of the wall before pressing forcefully on the switch and watching the incandescent glow materialize inside the room" in place of "Finding the room dark, she turned the light on".

• 2 weeks later...

This is a very interesting thread. It’s very neat to see how different we all are all in our preferences and peeves. :)

Personally, Generally speaking my peeves are: can’t stand the word hanky. It just grosses me out. Same with seeing messy sneezing. Just doesn’t do it for me at all. I really don’t like nose blowing either. Loud obnoxious sneezing is a mood killer. I don’t like to hear ppl describe their own sneezing. I’m not really sure why as I love ppl describing other ppls sneezing but first person sneeze account:not my thing. 

for wavs: COMPILATIONS ARE THE WORST!!!!!! Cant say that enough. 

For fiction:

I know my preferences are not the norm but for me, Constantly blessing someone, especially in fiction, gets annoying to me after a while though I do enjoy it if it’s not endless. 

I don’t like having more then one person sneezing at a time in a story. I usually avoid stories where everyone is sneezing. It just makes me uncomfortable and takes away the specialness of the fetish for me. 
I usually don’t care for first person narrative though I’ve read a few good ones that change my mind very occasionally. 

Some of them will be already said but here we go (Just saying this is also my personnal preferences)

- Child/Babies sneezes in the middle of a compilation videos (How it can be right?)

- Actual Animal Sneezing fit

- Way too long video about a sneeze that are not happening

- Speed/pitch changing sneezes

- Noseblowing always turned me off with Coughing as well

- A story that start with huge sneezing right away (without buildup)

- A story with no sneezing spelling

- Scream/Loud Sneezes in General

- "I hate to sneeze"

I think that's all

On 5/29/2021 at 11:39 AM, BlessMeAchoo said:

"I hate to sneeze"

Yes! It takes all the fun out of it for me. Unless it’s a situation where you are trying to make them miserable (like a d/s scenario), I just can’t enjoy it if they aren’t. Makes me feel creepy for enjoying it. 

• 2 months later...

I'm REALLY annoyed by cartoonish stuff, bad writing (as someone has already mentioned here), honking nose blowing and completely stifled sneezes (the ones where the actual snotty explosion is silent and you can only hear the buildup/hitching before it). 

There surely are other things but these are the ones that I could think of now off the top of my head.

Everyone has brought up finding kids videos in the playlists. YEP. Hell, if the sneeze sounds remotely young, I am getting tf out of there.

On a less disturbing note, I don't like when the fanfic characters have the fetish. I'd rather see them take care of each other or sass off. It's almost like I'm embarrassed for them. I know I'm weird for that but like, it makes me cringe even though it should be attractive.