Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fetishy Pet-peeves

Saimou

Kids, nose-blowing and uncovered or sneezes covered with hands are always a turn-off for me.  I think the latter two are because I'm a little bit of a germophobe lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saimou

• •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

• riyona_ebooks

• MeForever

Liking your own sneezes and never being able to sneeze as much as you want to while alone, but then needing to sneeze around family.

My mental block is sooo annoying. Especially around my partner because I personally love my sneezes and I usually sneeze in 3-4s and I want to do it in front of them all the time . I probably haven’t sneezed in front of someone since I was in 11..

• 2 weeks later...

I hate it when I press on a new snz wave and it is too low in volume and I turn the volume all the way up to hear the sneezes. After the wave ends, I forgot that I turned the volume to the max and the next snz wave blasts my ears. In short, I do not like low volume snz waves.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sneezeguy468 said:

When people upload sneezes in slow motion or super slow motion as if the slower it is, the better. It's awful. Normal speed is best.

Exactly! I don’t get this slow motion fascination, either. It’s awful. It just sounds like a very distorted male voice, and not even like a sneeze, all that much. NOT sexy! Normal speed is best. As you said.

19 hours ago, Saimou said:

Exactly! I don’t get this slow motion fascination, either. It’s awful. It just sounds like a very distorted male voice, and not even like a sneeze, all that much. NOT sexy! Normal speed is best. As you said.

I second this. Every time I see a female sneeze in slowmo I wish I could just make it normal speed...slowmo totally makes it sound more masculine. 

• 2 weeks later...

unpopular opinions here:

asthma attacks - they scare the shit out of me, please.

noseblowing - icky.

unrealistic sneezing in fics - i know i’ve fallen victim to this (ive written some bad stuff in my notes app as a kid lol) but when someone takes one whiff of an allergen and immediately has an hour long fit it feels so forced; please have some kind of fight in there, or a buildup of some sort maybe? idk i just like some realism in what i read.

onto the more popular opinions:

crap writing - please, i know you took at least ONE english class.

On 2/12/2020 at 2:26 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

Sorry to digress. Back on topic, another pet peeve I came to think of is when people sneeze beautifully and then ruin it by saying "eeww". No. Don't. You just kinkshamed me without even realising! :wallbash:

I fully agree with this one. It's like, thanks for reminding me of, what a weird kink I have. Plus, saying "eeww" after a beautiful sneeze is a real mood-killer. :wallbash:

Also, giant sneezes (as in, giants sneezing; NOT gigantic sneezes). I like realism in my sneezefics, for one, thank you very much; but I just tend to scale the demand of the size of the sneeze to the size of the sneezer(ine), if that makes any sense. Basically, my brain treats giant sneezes from a giant the same way, as a normal sneeze from a normal-sized person; so, the sneeze would have to be EVEN LOUDER, to give me the desired effect; so, it’s just an unnecessary complication that adds nothing, and just takes away from the realism. It’s all just such a waste in my book. I’ve mentioned this pet-peeve, before, but I just needed to vent about this, again. :angry:

Those YouTube channels that post random clips of people sneezing. Let me watch my sneezing in ethical peace, please.

On 5/10/2020 at 7:33 AM, squid game on main said:

Look I know this is a turn on for mostly everyone on this site, but am I the only one put off by overly sexualized snez stuff? The ABSOLUTE WORST is when people shoehorn in an obviously horny edge by doing shit like purposely making their sneezes look like orgasms... Like I know people get off to this but obviously horny snez makes me hella uncomfortable, man,,, i like my snez and my horny 100% separate, just give me casual sneezes please 😔

That and exaggerations in general.

I have a strong disliking for overly messy sneezes. Like if it’s a light spray and sniffling, I’m cool with that, but straight up snot rocket sneezes gross me out.

On 10/6/2021 at 4:33 PM, NotWho said:

I have a strong disliking for overly messy sneezes. Like if it’s a light spray and sniffling, I’m cool with that, but straight up snot rocket sneezes gross me out.

Same here

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2021 at 3:33 PM, NotWho said:

same! i mean, i DO like messy sneezes, but there has to be a BALANCE. snot rockets and cartoonishly exaggerated snot waterfalls genuinely make me sick i hate it sm. 

also on another note, gotta agree with the person who mentioned giant/giantess snz. nothing against the ppl into it, but it’s just not my thing™ and i see it too often that it kind of annoys me 😔

also i’m gonna agree with everyone listing bad writing as their pet peeves, bc i was DEFINITELY that kid at the time lmao

Edited by squid game on main
oversharing™
On 12/17/2021 at 7:48 PM, riyona_ebooks said:

also on another note, gotta agree with the person who mentioned giant/giantess snz. nothing against the ppl into it, but it’s just not my thing™ and i see it too often that it kind of annoys me 😔

That would be me, I reckon. Same. I also get annoyed with over-supply of it. It’s just such a waste. Also, I don’t have anything against people, who like it, either; it’s just not my cup of tea :razz:.

When you’re watching a sneezing comp and the editor plays the same sneeze five times in a row and edits sound over it because it’s “funny”

also, it rubs me the wrong way when people around the forum write sneezy fanfics for cartoons characters. I know there’s nothing “bad” about it, it’s just.. incredibly cringy to me and I don’t see how people take interest in it

lastly, I agree with what’s been said about the giant sneezes. That’s also a bit cringe to me and not my cup of tea

22 hours ago, FadedRose said:

When you’re watching a sneezing comp and the editor plays the same sneeze five times in a row and edits sound over it because it’s “funny”

also, it rubs me the wrong way when people around the forum write sneezy fanfics for cartoons characters. I know there’s nothing “bad” about it, it’s just.. incredibly cringy to me and I don’t see how people take interest in it

lastly, I agree with what’s been said about the giant sneezes. That’s also a bit cringe to me and not my cup of tea

I agree with all the points, here. Though, USUALLY, I don’t really mind cartoon-character-sneezefics, but, depending on my mood, those can be pretty cringy, too.

But the replaying the same sneeze with ”funny” sound effects, ugh! Just kill me now :knifed:! It legit makes me want to eat out my own ears.

• 1 year later...
On 3/18/2020 at 10:23 AM, forestdaze said:

- really fucking long spelled out sneezes. just stop please.

THISSSSS. ive seen ppl write overexggerated “loud/powerful” sneezes to the point where the sneeze itself takes up a whole paragraph. IMMEDIATE “get me tf out of here” level mood kill, if you’re benchpressing the O or W keys then I will not partake, i am leaving the blunt rotation immediately. do not contact me again

tldr i really really hate unnecessarily longass sneeze spellings

On 9/9/2023 at 2:23 PM, riyona_ebooks said:

THISSSSS. ive seen ppl write overexggerated “loud/powerful” sneezes to the point where the sneeze itself takes up a whole paragraph. IMMEDIATE “get me tf out of here” level mood kill, if you’re benchpressing the O or W keys then I will not partake, i am leaving the blunt rotation immediately. do not contact me again

For me, it’s quite the opposite, actually. So long, as the long-ass sneeze-spelling doesn’t hinder the clarity or readability of the text, I’m game. :yes:

On 2/7/2020 at 6:16 PM, March Hare said:

Bad writing is the WORST turn-off for me. And there's a LOT of different things that qualify as "bad writing" for me, so basically I have a couple of gold-star fics that I go back to again and again, and ignore most of the rest of it.

As for real life - I hate it when people make a big deal of their colds or allergies, especially when they're all "oh woe is me" about it. That is an immediate and complete turn-off. The ones who are off-hand about it and ignore their own symptoms as far as possible, even if they're clearly miserable... those are the sexiest humans in the world. :yes:

EXACTLYYY on youtube there are so many videos where the talking is just too much or too exaggerated for me and it's sad cause I enjoy the sneezes but that ruins it for me when they keep on talking about their symptoms

People moaning or groaning before or after a sneeze turns me off to the extreme. It feels so melodramatic and just makes me wanna peel my skin off. It gives me the same feeling that someone making mouth noises gives me. 

Unpopular opinion, but whenever someone blesses themselves. I don't know what it is, but I just hate it! Blessing other people is fine, but not yourself. I dunno, I don't mind if you like it, but that's just how I feel.

• 2 months later...
On 9/9/2023 at 7:23 AM, riyona_ebooks said:

😭 for real. I shoulda left that blunt rotation before sounding out whatever tf "hehehhdjdj...sksjsnrjskdkcdnHEiuW" is.