Sneeze Fetish Forum

Those who don't normally use handkerchiefs..

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

If you are someone who is not a regular hanky nose blower, have you ever used a handkerchief? 

If so, when and why? What was the occasion? And how many times have you used one?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hankyrick

• BlondeSneezer

• Trynasneeze

• Hankies106

I’m just starting to use for the first time.  Caught a terrible head cold a while back and just got tired of toilet paper.  Started blowing into a little silky red number and I’m so happy! Nose is thrilled! Still use tissues for normal honks   But when the next cold comes...I’m set

adam 

sexyhankysneeze
4 hours ago, DozeCode4465 said:

I’m just starting to use for the first time.  Caught a terrible head cold a while back and just got tired of toilet paper.  Started blowing into a little silky red number and I’m so happy! Nose is thrilled! Still use tissues for normal honks   But when the next cold comes...I’m set

adam 

That's nice, how many hankies do you have?

17 hours ago, DozeCode4465 said:

adam 

That's awesome to hear! How is the silk handkerchief for blowing? I'm wondering about absorbency/slipperiness!

5 minutes ago, Hankies106 said:

That's awesome to hear! How is the silk handkerchief for blowing? I'm wondering about absorbency/slipperiness!

Silk works incredibly well as a blowing handkerchief.. I found out by accident when l saw a woman friend using one and expressed my surprise. Silk is really excellent--very absorbent and not slippery. You have a treat awaiting you. I have a dozen or so silk handkerchieves and use them often. 

Agreed.  The nose just glides over it and I’m known to honk with unusual force.  Hence the reason tissues are useless with a full”blown” nose cold.  I obliterate all that is engage. ;)   Silk is super soft so no chapping or well, my colds are so horrid this year/ I can’t hide from the redness - but the silk absorbs well, shows even better and just plain feels nice on my plugged horn 

I've still never used one in my entire life. I don't know really what one is supposed to do with a soiled one after you use it, do you just... put it back in your pocket? All wet? And it's only good for one use till you can wash it again so do you carry several? I don't know that I've ever seen anybody use one in person. 

31 minutes ago, HornedSerpent said:

I've still never used one in my entire life. I don't know really what one is supposed to do with a soiled one after you use it, do you just... put it back in your pocket? All wet? And it's only good for one use till you can wash it again so do you carry several? I don't know that I've ever seen anybody use one in person. 

Usually if I soil a hanky, it's only because i have a cold or flu and so if that is the case i carry a few for while I'm out.  After when I finish using them, then they'll go in the wash. I've been using them for ages.

1 hour ago, HornedSerpent said:

I carry one all the time and at least three when I’m ill and know I’m going to be needing it more. I understand how it must seem strange if you’ve never used one, but for me once I did it and stopped grabbing a tissue and started reaching for my handkerchief instead it just felt so much nicer. All of a sudden it wasn’t just sneezing I was looking forward to it was a clean, soft handkerchief waiting to comfort my nose, too.  There’s a way I fold mine that I never have to worry about not having a clean space, and I carry several, like I said, so they never get so soiled that it transfers to my pocket or my bag or anything. I just love handkerchiefs now, the way they feel and the clean laundry detergent smell. I only use tissues now if there’s no other choice. 

26 minutes ago, Neogiomach said:

I carry one all the time and at least three when I’m ill and know I’m going to be needing it more. I understand how it must seem strange if you’ve never used one, but for me once I did it and stopped grabbing a tissue and started reaching for my handkerchief instead it just felt so much nicer. All of a sudden it wasn’t just sneezing I was looking forward to it was a clean, soft handkerchief waiting to comfort my nose, too.  There’s a way I fold mine that I never have to worry about not having a clean space, and I carry several, like I said, so they never get so soiled that it transfers to my pocket or my bag or anything. I just love handkerchiefs now, the way they feel and the clean laundry detergent smell. I only use tissues now if there’s no other choice. 

@Neogiomach with you on that 🤧👍

I love using handkerchiefs too... and just love the marketing campaign that we are now doing for them   especially you Neogiomach … and like you often carry three when I have a cold and know I'm going to use them  

Good arguments! I just always picture like, every movie, cartoon or anything that has ever featured one, where a person borrows a handkerchief and DECIMATES it and hands it back and the person is like "...keep it." 

On 2/14/2020 at 9:58 AM, midnight in paris said:

Silk works incredibly well as a blowing handkerchief.. I found out by accident when l saw a woman friend using one and expressed my surprise. Silk is really excellent--very absorbent and not slippery. You have a treat awaiting you. I have a dozen or so silk handkerchieves and use them often. 

So interesting! I have a silk "pocket square" that I found at my grandparent's house years ago, and never really got the hang of how to operate it! 😂 It was so small and only silky on one side. I'd love to try a real one someday! 

On 2/14/2020 at 10:24 AM, DozeCode4465 said:

Agreed.  The nose just glides over it and I’m known to honk with unusual force.  Hence the reason tissues are useless with a full”blown” nose cold.  I obliterate all that is engage. ;)   Silk is super soft so no chapping or well, my colds are so horrid this year/ I can’t hide from the redness - but the silk absorbs well, shows even better and just plain feels nice on my plugged horn 

Fascinating! Never knew! I gotta try one someday! I bet they feel so soft and elegant!

On 2/17/2020 at 5:14 AM, HornedSerpent said:

I have a folding method, after I use a handkerchief, I fold it back up into a small square, and I have a special pocket in my purse for hankies, so it doesn't touch anything else. I see people put used, crumbled up tissues back in their pocket, so it's kinda the same thing, but better in my opinion! I can usually get a few good blows into one before I switch to another, so yes I always have 1 mens handkerchief and 1 bandana in my purse.

I generally only use tissues on the rare occasions I get a cold. I bought some soft new hankies on Ebay but they are generally for use if someone comes over for a chhinkinni session.

On 2/21/2020 at 9:30 AM, Hankies106 said:

I have a folding method, after I use a handkerchief, I fold it back up into a small square, and I have a special pocket in my purse for hankies, so it doesn't touch anything else. I see people put used, crumbled up tissues back in their pocket, so it's kinda the same thing, but better in my opinion! I can usually get a few good blows into one before I switch to another, so yes I always have 1 mens handkerchief and 1 bandana in my purse.

I read that as "banana" and was SO confused for a moment. XD 

I feel like I'd need an entirely separate holder for them, even a separate pocket is not enough separation for me, my bags are too expensive. :sweatdrop: 

I do in general like the idea if it's like... a really well-dressed man and he carries them on hand, that would definitely lend to the dapper-ness. But again I have never in real life seen a person use one. And feel I'd feel guilty using one in the same way I always feel guilty wiping my mouth all over a nice white restaurant cloth napkin. 

On 2/23/2020 at 1:16 AM, HornedSerpent said:

I read that as "banana" and was SO confused for a moment. XD 

I feel like I'd need an entirely separate holder for them, even a separate pocket is not enough separation for me, my bags are too expensive. :sweatdrop: 

I do in general like the idea if it's like... a really well-dressed man and he carries them on hand, that would definitely lend to the dapper-ness. But again I have never in real life seen a person use one. And feel I'd feel guilty using one in the same way I always feel guilty wiping my mouth all over a nice white restaurant cloth napkin. 

Hehe banana 🤣🤣

When I'm at work I work away all week and I have a separate bag, only a small one though. In this bag I keep all my fresh hankies that i may need.

• 1 year later...

Yes, I used to use them all the time when I had colds. Sometime during college I think I just got too lazy to do laundry and just used toilet paper instead, and eventually lost track of my handkerchiefs 

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't a regular hanky user until about two years ago when I caught a really bad cold and a friend offered me a handkerchief after a particularly rough sneezing fit. I ended up buying a pack soon after. A couple months later I caught another cold and this was right before lockdown where everyone panic-bought all the things meaning tissues and toilet paper were really hard to come by. 

Nowadays I switch back and forth. Usually I use tissues but if my allergies are particularly bad (as they have been this year) I'll switch to handkerchiefs so I'm not rubbing my nose raw. There's something oddly comforting about a soft hankie. 

47 minutes ago, BlondeSneezer said:

I wasn't a regular hanky user until about two years ago when I caught a really bad cold and a friend offered me a handkerchief after a particularly rough sneezing fit. I ended up buying a pack soon after. A couple months later I caught another cold and this was right before lockdown where everyone panic-bought all the things meaning tissues and toilet paper were really hard to come by. 

Nowadays I switch back and forth. Usually I use tissues but if my allergies are particularly bad (as they have been this year) I'll switch to handkerchiefs so I'm not rubbing my nose raw. There's something oddly comforting about a soft hankie. 

That was good of your friend to offer you a handkerchief. Was it a male or female size handkerchief? It a good job your friend had one to offer.

I was glad that I have my large stash during the pandemic too as tissues where I am from were also hard to come by.

I totally agree with you about there something comforting about a soft handkerchief 

11 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

That was good of your friend to offer you a handkerchief. Was it a male or female size handkerchief? It a good job your friend had one to offer.

I was glad that I have my large stash during the pandemic too as tissues where I am from were also hard to come by.

I totally agree with you about there something comforting about a soft handkerchief 

It was a male sized one. Just a simple white one. And that's what I've been sticking with since then. 

1 minute ago, BlondeSneezer said:

It was a male sized one. Just a simple white one. And that's what I've been sticking with since then. 

Is that what you have a stack of ?