Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coronavirus support

Heathcliff

5 hours ago, FadedRose said:

Everything turned out fine, although I’m not sure if she ended up having covid or not because she wasn’t tested. Thankfully that was the only time I had to work with her that week. There is a “covid policy”, but it’s up to the discretion of our district manager and he was out of town. And we’re short staffed as is, so they didn’t want to send anyone, let alone a full time employee, home. And she lied to my GM about her fever anyway. Long story short, I guess they found a way around the rules… sigh…

I hope you’re okay. I know it can be scary, but make sure you’re taking care of yourself while all this passes over. I know anxiety can be beyond our control, but if you can, take some deep breaths and remember that you’ll get through this. With all that being said, I hope you and your family stay safe and healthy

Thanks so much, FadedRose. My mom and I got our booster shots (we're fully vaccinated) 2 days ago. Also, my dad took a covid test today and it came back negative, but he's not feeling well, so he's taking another test tomorrow.

Also, I've struggled with sleep Monday and Tuesday, and I might be feeling more of the effects of the shot beyond sore arms. Because, my stomach hurts. But, it might just be more anxiety.

Now, I'm not just worried about Covid, but also about getting really sick from anxiety. And, I felt pretty calm today, too. So, that's strange.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• aggedy_ann

• Stimuli

• March Hare

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My anxiety has surprisingly been not that bad with the pandemic but it finally hit our house and I've been really sick for the last couple weeks. I've had a lot of panic attacks because it hurts to breathe. Monday I was in the ER again and got steroids and pain shot and meds. I can't remember the last time I was this sick and I just want cuddles. (And if anyone loves roleplaying caretaking even if there is no sneezes, you know where to find me.)

13 hours ago, ickydog2006 said:

My anxiety has surprisingly been not that bad with the pandemic but it finally hit our house and I've been really sick for the last couple weeks. I've had a lot of panic attacks because it hurts to breathe. Monday I was in the ER again and got steroids and pain shot and meds. I can't remember the last time I was this sick and I just want cuddles. (And if anyone loves roleplaying caretaking even if there is no sneezes, you know where to find me.)

oh no that sucks, hopefully you get better soon ❤️ sending hugs 

My dad's first Covid test came back negative.

My dad took a second test for Covid yesterday (Friday), but we won't get the results until Monday. It might have been a PCR test (which I think is something that tests for other illnesses along with Covid), but I'm not sure.

He's been keeping isolated for most of the time, and constantly wearing a mask. My mom is wearing a mask when she goes into check on him.

I've been wearing a mask every time I leave my room.

Yesterday, I had 3 or 4 headaches in a day, but I was constantly wearing a mask, and got my booster shot recently. So, it may have been from those 2 things or stress.

Toronto has been one giant hell hole for two straight years of basically endless lockdown which has made me so depressed to the point where I'm moving countries. it's been super hard on me, as it has been on everyone, especially our healthcare workers. sometimes i feel guilty about wanting no more lockdowns because of this but i do not feel like this is a sustainable solution, psychologically and financially to the general population.

Edited by Melody

Fucking antivaxxers plan on moving to Sweden en masse because no vaxx mandates... WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!!! The reason we don't impose mandates is because HONOUR SYSTEM!! We count on people to not be idiots, and listen to science without legal enforcement. Fuck off, don't bother coming here, or you'll end up prompting those mandates instead. 😠🤬

Edited by Chanel_no5
2 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Fucking antivaxxers plan on moving to Sweden en masse because no vaxx mandates... WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!!! The reason we don't impose mandates is because HONOUR SYSTEM!! We count on people to not be idiots, and listen to science without legal enforcement. Fuck off, don't bother coming here, or you'll end up prompting those mandates instead. 😠🤬

Sorry, got so mad I double posted. 😂🙄

Edited by Chanel_no5

So, my dad's second Covid test came back a few minutes ago. He's positive for Covid. :( 

19 hours ago, Cutelittlenose said:

So, my dad's second Covid test came back a few minutes ago. He's positive for Covid. :( 

Sorry to hear. Wishing for his speedy recovery.

5 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

Sorry to hear. Wishing for his speedy recovery.

Thanks. I'm hoping he returns to 100% quickly as well. I don't think he returned to work today. He's been isolating himself. He's already starting to recover a bit.

I've been sick for 4 weeks now and I just cannot seem to shake it. My throat feels like it's full of mucous. Breathing sucks. Headache. Any time I try to do a couple basic chores I'm left out of breath, lightheaded/dizzy, headache intensifies, and fever goes back up leaving me shaking with chills and usually needing a nap. 

23 hours ago, ickydog2006 said:

I've been sick for 4 weeks now and I just cannot seem to shake it. My throat feels like it's full of mucous. Breathing sucks. Headache. Any time I try to do a couple basic chores I'm left out of breath, lightheaded/dizzy, headache intensifies, and fever goes back up leaving me shaking with chills and usually needing a nap. 

Oh no, so sorry you are dealing with this :( I had a similar experience with covid actually, was sick for a whole month, it really seems to pick on people at random 😓 sending healing energy and love your way.... you will get better soon ❤️ 

• 3 weeks later...

tested pos for covid this morning. so far feels like the beginnings of a cold, no cough or fever yet. we will see what happens!

46 minutes ago, poiub said:

tested pos for covid this morning. so far feels like the beginnings of a cold, no cough or fever yet. we will see what happens!

Hope it stays that way. All the best for you 🍀.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, it's not over, is it. 😶

How's everyone doing? Are all restrictions still lifted everywhere? Did 'normal' ever become a thing again? do you think it will?

I work in a hospital and numbers are going up again but so far people aren’t quite as sick as the first few waves thank god. 

Been a tough few years to be in health care, that’s for sure

Don't know where you are Heathercd but it is alot better here in he UK but I agree not completely over yet ... definitely people are not a sick but it has ben a tough time 

I’m East Coast US 😊

Big hugs to you if you are a fellow health care person!! Starting to see a bit more light at the end of the tunnel. 

On 5/28/2022 at 12:34 PM, March Hare said:

Yeah, it's not over, is it. 😶

How's everyone doing? Are all restrictions still lifted everywhere? Did 'normal' ever become a thing again? do you think it will?

Yeah, it’s not over. Here in Finland, though, the mask requirement has been discontinued, and only a recommendation still remains, which means that virtually no-one uses masks, anymore. I’m doing fine, though :).

My deepest thanks and admiration to those in healthcare for their service during this difficult time but the pandemic is over in my eyes. obviously covid remains, but i dont see it as a concern anymore for me personally. I'm in Toronto and here we had the most number of lockdowns of anywhere in north america. my life is completely back to normal, finally, with no more masks, restrictions, or closures. my social life and love for partying has been fully restored to its former glory which is amazing - I'm in my 20s and I want to live my lifeeee.  🤣i'm still mindful of visiting older people and test when i feel ill but it's over for me.

Edited by Melody

Same. I took two doses of a vaccine and a booster shot. I'm done and I've been done.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I was exposed to someone who was exposed to someone who was positive (family members). My mom's been in the hospital for a month due to open heart surgery, and now we can't go see her for 2 weeks. :( I'm very upset and heartbroken, and I hope to God we don't catch this.

1 hour ago, Cutelittlenose said:

So, I was exposed to someone who was exposed to someone who was positive (family members). My mom's been in the hospital for a month due to open heart surgery, and now we can't go see her for 2 weeks. :( I'm very upset and heartbroken, and I hope to God we don't catch this.

Aww! So sorry to hear that; but you likely won’t catch it ☺️.

9 hours ago, Cutelittlenose said:

Wishing your family well. Depending on your exposure time the odds of you catching it are probably pretty minimal. I'm surprised they are still limiting your visitation just from an exposure, but I guess it's good to be cautious. Hopefully everything is alright 

4 hours ago, Lucky335 said:

I'm surprised they are still limiting your visitation just from an exposure, but I guess it's good to be cautious.

Not to mention, a SECOND-HAND exposure.