Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Cold Chronicles

Likesn

I love how Crystal sneezes on Paige and how Paige looks forward to catching her cold. I also like how they have slightly different reasons for wanting this party but are both plotting some nice contagion for it. Can't wait to read about this party.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Likesn

• Scandinavius

• elizachoo

• silentdreamer789

Part 55:

"Hu Hu Hu Aitsh Choooooooo!" Deborah sneezed forcefully as she made her way down the stadium to meet the team. Searching in her purse, she found a handkerchief and blew her nose wetly into it. Now that Priscilla wasn't around, she felt she could at least blow her nose.

"Heaaatsh Chooo, He Choooo, Hu Atsh Choooo!" she sneezed into her handkerchief, thanking her luck for finding it. Those sneezes were too, big, wet and messy to be contained in a simple tissue. She was beginning to feel a tickle in her throat, on top of the strong tickle in her nose.

"This must be Priscilla's doing" Deborah thought. "She must be sick and knowing that she is she did her best to get me sick too. This is so like her".

The thought of succumbing to an illness was bad enough as it is, but the fact the illness came from Priscilla made it worse. Deborah knew how happy her rival would be if she thought she made her suffer. Well, there wasn't much she could do about it now. All she could do was try to act like nothing serious is going on and try to get well fast.

"Good gabe everyode" Deborah said when she entered the locker room. In the room where 6 women: Sylvia Romano, the team's coach, and the 5 team players who participated in the game. Deborah hat trouble concentrating during the game, due to the tickle in her nose, but she saw that it wasn't an easy match and yet her team managed to win.

"Thank you, Deborah" said Sylvia. "I was just commending the girls on their game. There are still some things we need to work on, but"

"HuAaaaa Chooooo, Hae Choooo, Ha Hu Choooooo! *sniffle* Excuse be" Deborah said after cutting Sylvia's sentence off with a fit of sneezes.

"As I was saying, there are still some things we need to work on, but I'm sure we'll be doing well if we keep playing the way we did today" said Sylvia.

"I'b sure you will" said Deborah. "Well *sniffle* I dod't wadt to keep you here lodger thad you have to. I just wadted to codgratulate you od your wid".

"We appreciate that" said Sylvia.

Deborah sniffled and left. Once she thought she got enough distance between her and the locker room, she blew her nose into her handkerchief. However, her blows were loud enough for the team to hear even from distance. They hoped she wasn't sick, because they couldn't afford germs in their locker room.

"Ha Epshoo, He Epshoo, Haaa Pshooooo! Oh gosh, by dose" said Serenity. She stayed over at Shelly's and was now in the grips of her cold.

"Welcobe to by world *sniffle* Seredity Hu Haitsh Choooooooo!" sneezed Shelly.

"Hhh... here *sniffle* let be help you bbb.... blow your dose He Haaa Pshooo, Ha A Pshooo, Pshoooo! Oh do! I'b so sorry *sniffle* I just cad't seeb to stop sdeezig all over you" Serenity said before taking the tissue she was going to blow Shelly's nose with and using it to blow her own nose instead.

"*sniffle* Serves by right for He Atsh Chooooo! doig the sabe to you" said Shelly.

"But you did't bead to" said Serenity.

"Add you dod't bead to either" said Shelly. "It's just sobethig that happeds whed you're Haeitsh Chooooooooo! sick".

"How ab I supposed to bake you feel better if I cad't stop sdeezig Ei Pshoo, Ha Ha A Pshooooo!" sneezed Serenity.

"You already helped be a lot" Shelly said before blowing her nose. "Baybe dow it's tibe I start doig the sabe for you".

"Really? You would *sniffle* do that for be?" asked Serenity.

"Why dot? You've beed doig that for be add I did't eved ask you to Hu Ha Hetsh Chooohooohoooooooo!" Shelly concluded her sentence with a huge sneeze. She blew her nose again and noticed that Serenity looked startled.

"By sdeezes still scare you?" she asked her.

"I'b sorry" said Serenity. "It's just that they get so big sobetibes Hu Apshoo, He Pshoo, Ha Haaaa Pshooooo! Well *sniffle* dow that I'b also sdeezig all the tibe I cad't really say adythig about your sdeezes *sniffle* cad I"?

Part 56:

"Hai Chioo, Ha Ishoo!" sneezed Clara. She pulled a tissue out of the pack Miley bought for her and blew her nose.

"Bless you" Miley told her. "At this rate, you're gonna need more tissues soon".

"Yeah, I kdow" said Clara. "Ugh! I get colds every dow add thed, just like adyode else, but they're usually dot this bad".

"Poor Miss Dunham" said Miley.

"How bady tibes do I have to tell you - you cad just call be Clara Haei Ishoo!" Clara said and sneezed.

"It just... doesn't feel right, not calling you 'Miss Dunham' I mean" said Miley.

"Well, whatever bakes you feel bore cobfortable, I guess" Clara said before blowing her nose again.

"I wish there was a way to make you feel more comfortable" said Miley. "I don't like seeing you suffer".

"You're such a sweet girl, Biley *sniffle* but you dod't have to worry about be" said Clara. "It's odly a cold. I'll He Hea IshYoo, Hei Choo! live".

"Whoa, bless you again" said Miley. "I don't think you can say it's 'just' a cold anymore".

"Fide *sniffle* it's a really bad cold, but I cad haddle it" said Clara.

"Sure you can, but that doesn't mean you have to do it alone" said Miley.

As Clara and Miley walked and talked, the rest of the band went ahead and entered the hall. By the time the two of them entered as well, everyone else were busy admiring the size and acoustics of the hall.

"Oh wow! This is a very ibpressive hall Heai Choooooo!" Clara let out a big sneeze, which echoed through the hall. The rest of the band turned to look at her.

"Sorry eveyode" Clara said and sniffled. "I seeb to have caught a bit of a cold. Dod't worry though - we'll perforb as usual".

The rest of the band seemed to have been reassured by Clara's words, because they went back to admiring the hall and talking amongst themselves.

"Are you sure you'll be well enough to conduct us by the time we have to perform?" Miley asked Clara.

"Of course, dear" Clara replied after blowing her nose. "I'b sure I'll get over by cold by thed".

"I hope so" said Miley.

"He Ptchoo, Ha Eptchoo, Hu E Ptchoo!" Trinity sneezed and goraned.

"Bless Ho Ashoo, He Asha, Haaa Shiooooo! you" Arya told her.

"Tahdks" Trinity said and sniffled. "Bad, this cold is kickig by butt".

"I'b sorry you caught it" said Arya. "I tried to be He Ashioo, Ha Asha! careful".

"I kdow you did" said Trinity. "How did you badage to catch such a bad cold adyway"?

"By T.A. had a bad cold the other day add I'b pretty sure I caught it frob her" Arya replied. "She was really sick".

"Sicker thad He He Ptchoo! you add be?" asked Trinity.

"Yeah *sniffle* I thidk so Hea Shioo, Ha Ashoo!" sneezed Arya.

"Thed why did't she just stay hobe id bed? She should't have gode to work Hu Ei Ptchoo, Hea Ha E Ptchoo! sick" said Trinity.

"Trust be - she looked like there was dothig id the world she wadted bore thad to be hobe id bed" said Arya.

"I wish she had stayed there" said Trinity. "That way you would't have caught her cold add I would't have caught it frob you".

"Ai Shioooo! I would've like that as Ashoo! well" said Arya.

"People who's job He Aptchoo! idvolves beetig other people id He Ptchoo! sball spaces should't go to Hu Ptchoo! work whed they're sick" said Trinity.

"It would've beed great if do ode ever wedt to work sick *sniffle* but sobetibes people just Ha Esha, Aaaa Shioooooo! have to" said Arya.

"Do they really?" Trinity asked before blowing her nose.

"Let be ask you this, Tridity- are you godda stay hobe frob work today?" Arya asked and blew her nose as well.

"Yeah right- as if by boss wod't fire by ass if I dod't show up" Trinity replied.

"Dow do you see what I Ho Ashiooo, Ha Isha, Ha Ha Aaaaa Shooooooo! bead?" asked Arya.

"*sniffle* Fair poidt Hue Ptchoo, Hu Ptchoo, He E Ptchoo!" sneezed Trinity.

Edited by Likesn

Part 57:

"Oh gosh dot agaid Haaa Pchoooo!" Tara cupped her hands over her face and sneezed. She and Mona were on their way to the camping site where they were about to meet the other girls in the group. Fortunately, Mona was driving.

"I've beed sdeezig by head off the whole way" said Tara. "Baybe I should've stayed hobe".

"Don't be silly" said Mona. "This is exactly what you need to get over your little cold".

"Hu Pchooo! *sniffle* This cold does't seeb to be so little" said Tara.

"It doesn't matter how big your cold is" said Mona. "The power of mother earth heals all".

"Did you check the weather by ady chadce?" asked Tara.

"No" Mona replied. "Why do you ask"?

"If we're goig cabpig thed it bight be a good idea to check if it's goig to raid" said Tara.

"Rain is a part of nature" said Mona. "If it rains, we'll accept it as a blessing from mother earth".

"Listed - you kdow I'b dowd with the whole 'bother earth' thig, but I dod't see the blessig of raid od our tedts, especially Haa Pchooo! whed I have a cold" said Tara.

"You worry a lot" said Mona. "It's O.K. I get it - you've never been to one of our gatherings. I know it can be a bit strange at first, but trust me when I tell you that you'll feel better in no time. Your cold would be gone before you know it".

"Ha Ha Pchoo! I hope you're right *sniffle* because I dod't wadt adyode else to catch by cold" Tara said before blowing her nose".

"A cold won't stand a chance against the power of mother earth" said Mona.

Before too long, Mona and Tara arrived at the campsite. Waiting for them were four other girls: Jayla, Sky, Zaniyah and Calliope.

"Hi girls!" Mona called as she got out of the car. "It's so nice to see you all again. Please give a warm welcome to my girlfriend, Tara".

The four girls greeted Tara warmly.

"Dice to beet you all Haaa Pchoooo!" Tara said and sneezed.

"Bless you" Calliope told her.

"Thadk you" said Tara. "Sorry *sniffle* I'b a little udder the weather".

"There is no such thing as 'under the weather' Tara" said Jayla. "We are all blessed by the weather of mother earth".

"Take it easy on her O.K. Jayla? She just has a cold, that's all" said Mona.

"Well then it's a good thing you came here, Tara" said Sky. "Mother earth's healing powers will surely do you good".

"Yes, that's what I told her on the way" said Mona.

"You all seeb to trust bother earth's healig powers" said Tara.

"Just spend some time with us in the nature and I'm sure you'll learn to trust mother earth's healing powers as well" said Zaniyah.

"Ha E Tshoo, E Tshoo, Ha Ha Haaa A Tshoooo!" Reya sneezed uncontrollably. She was sent home from work until she could stop sneezing and was currently spending her time on her sister's couch. Alexandra was feeling a bit better, but still not well enough to go back to work.

"Here *sniffle* I brought you sobe soup" Alexandra said as she entered the living room.

"Thadks Alexaddra" Reya said before wetly blowing her nose.

"Bove over. Let's watch sobe T.V." said Alexandra. Reya made room for her on the couch.

"Eshoo, Ha Eshoo! Ugh! I cad't believe I still have this cold" said Alexandra.

"I kdow the feelig He Tshoo, Hae Tshoo! It's the worst" said Reya.

"By dose has dever beed so stuffed up id by edtire life" Alexandra said before taking a tissue and giving her nose a gurgling blow. "I forgot what it's like to breath through it E Shoo, Hu Eshoo, Hoa Eshoo! Add the sdeezes odly bake it worse".

"Yeah *sniffle* I wish I could get rid of the Ha Etshoo, He He Tshoo! tickle idside by dose" said Reya.

"So they dod't wadt you back od set?" Alexandra asked.

"Dot udtil I cad get id frodt of a cabera without Ha E Tshoo! sdeezig all the tibe, do" Reya replied.

"That bakes sedse" said Alexandra. "They probably dod't wadt you to get other bodels sick. By office should've dode that too, but frob what I hear half of the people there caught the sabe cold I have dow".

"Actually, I already got at least ode bodel sick" said Reya.

"You did? That's too bad Ha Eshoo, Hu Eshoo!" sneezed Alexandra.

"It's dot that bad actually. She was kidda bead to be add teased be about by E Tshoo, He Heaaa Tshoo! sdeezes. Serves her right that she caught by cold" said Reya.

Part 58:

The night was going pretty well, at least as far as Paige was concerned. Despite it being a shot notice, she managed to get quite a few people to show up. Everyone seemed to be having a good time, though it was getting clear that some of them were going to regret coming to this party. Throughout the evening, Paige made sure to keep Crystal close to girls she wanted to infect. Crystal was very easy to manipulate - she took a lot of cold medicine to keep her symptoms under control long enough for her to be able to infect guests without them noticing. As a result, she wasn't focused enough to pick her own "targets" so it was Paige who did it, without Crystal knowing or caring. There were far more girls than boys at the party. Paige made sure of that. She also made sure to keep Crystal away from the boys and close to the girls. This wasn't hard to do, for even when she was under the influence of the medicine Crystal didn't want to embarrass herself in front of the boys. Thus, Paige was certain that at least some of the girls were going to catch Crystal's cold. Even though Crystal didn't sneeze on anyone and her used tissues were thrown away before the guests arrived, just breathing the same air as her was a sure way to get sick.

As the party went on some of the guests were finally starting to show symptoms of Crystal's cold, much to Paige's delight. Normally, Paige would have had a hard time believing people could get sick so fast, but after seeing just how bad Crystal's cold was the only thing she found surprising was that she herself hasn't caught it yet.

"Ha Tshe!" Paige saw a girl named Jacky let out a sharp sneeze. This made her very happy - she didn't like Jacky and was glad that she was getting sick.

"Bless you, Jacky" Paige told her. "This cold evening isn't getting to you I hope".

"Of course dot Hae Tshoo, Ha TsheShoo!" sneezed Jacky. "I bust be allergic to losers like you".

"No need to be rude" said Paige. "I was just checking to see if you're feeling alright".

"I'll be A Tshe! fide as sood as you stop Hea Tshoo! talkig to be" Jacky said and sniffled. She never once bothered to cover her sneezes. In fact, it looked like she was deliberately trying to sneeze on Paige. She must've thought it would annoy Paige, but little did Jacky know that this was exactly what Paige wanted.

"You're not getting sick, are you Jacky?" Paige asked with fake concern.

"The odly thig I'b He A Tshoo! sick of is He Tshe! losers like Tshe Shoooo! you. I've had it with this *sniffle* labe party. I'b goig hobe Ha Teshoo, Hea Tshe!" Jacky slammed two more juicy sneezes into Paige's face before leaving the party.

"Good riddance" Paige thought. "What an obnoxious person. I'm glad she's gonna spend the next days sick in bed. She probably thinks she got me by sneezing on me, but I'm trying to catch this cold for hours and now I'm sure I will. Thanks Jacky, you b"

"Aaaaa Tshioooo!" Paige's train of thoughts was cut off by a sneeze from a girl named Cassidy.

"Hey there, Cassidy. Are you alright?" asked Paige. She didn't hate Cassidy like she hated Jacky, but she was absolutely not sad if Cassidy was getting sick.

"Oh hey Paige *sniffle* By dose has a little tickle idside it Haa Tshioo!" sneezed Cassidy. Unlike Jacky, Cassidy sneezed into the back of her hand.

"Bless you" Paige told her.

"Thadk you" Cassidy said and sniffled. "Oh by *sniffle* by voice soudds stuffy. I hope I'b dot Ha Ha Tshioooooo! catchig a cold".

"Maybe you should get inside, where it's warm" Paige suggested. The two of them were talking just outside the house.

"Yes *sniffle* good Aaaa Tshioooo! idea. Whew, by dose is so tickly" Cassidy said before she went back into the house.

Paige followed Cassidy back inside the house. As it turned out, somewhat of a scene was going on inside, the kind Paige would definitely not have wanted to miss. Crystal was standing in the middle of the room and talking to a girl named Alaya. There has always been some sort of rivalry between Alaya and Crystal, which obviously meant that they always showed up to each other's parties, hoping to make the other look bad. Standing there, Crystal in her blue dress and Alaya in her red one, they looked like two light-sabers ignited and ready to engage in a duel. It seemed that the effect of Crystal's cold medicine has wore off and her cold was back in full force. Alaya, who was standing next to Crystal for a considerable amount of time that evening, was starting to show symptoms of a cold as well and was now blaming Crystal for it.

"I cad't believe you got be sick He Tsho!" sneezed Alaya.

"Hey! If you're gettig sick it's dot by Aaaai Tshoooo! fault" Crystal said. "By allergies are just actig up, that's Ei Tshoo! all".

"Oh cobe od! I've beed staddig dext to you all dight add dow I'b He A Tsho, Hu Utsho! sdeezig add stuffed up add you expect be to believe I'b dot catchig a cold frob you? Fat chadce! Ha Ha Tsho, E Tsho, Hua Tsho!" Alaya sneezed uncontrollably.

"What do I have to do with your cold? I haved't beed sdeezig the whole evedig Heai Tshoooo! By allergy bedicide bust be wearig off Ha Ei Tshoooo!" sneezed Crystal.

"Ugh! Whatever Ha E Tsho! I'b goig A Tsho! hobe. This party He He Tsho! sucks" Alaya said before storming off, her face buried in a handkerchief.

Some of the other guests started leaving as well. The rest followed suite before too long, as they saw Crystal collapse into a sneezy stuffy mess.

"He Ashoo, Ha Eshoo!" two harsh sneezes suddenly escaped Paige.

"Finally" she thought as she sniffled a sudden rush of mucus back inside her nose. "I was beginning to think I'll never catch this cold. Looks like it's gonna be a nasty one. Too bad everyone is leaving and I won't have the chance to give it to anyone".

"Bless you" Paige turned towards the voice and saw a girl with glasses that she didn't notice before."

"Thadks" she told the girl, glad to find out that her voice was already getting congested.

"Do you think you're catching a cold as well?" the girl asked.

"A shoo! Probably" Paige replied and sniffled. "Looks like I'll be speddig the dext few days sick at hobe *sniffle* I'b Paige by the way".

"Nice to meet you, Paige. I'm Emmy" the girl said, extending her hand for Paige to shake.

"Hey Ebby. Dice to beet you too He Eshoo!" Paige sneezed into her hand. You probably should't shake by hadd if you dod't wadt to catch by cold *sniffle* especially dot dow, right after I just sdeezed idto it".

"Yeah, probably" said Emmy. "This cold seems to be getting bad really fast".

"Tell be He Ashoo! about it" said Paige.

"Looks like you could use someone to help you get through it" Emmy said.

"Is that a suggestiod?" asked Paige.

"If you want it to be" Emmy replied.

"Id that case - let's get outta here" said Paige.

Part 59:

"E Ptchoo!" Trinity sneezed and sniffled as she made her way towards the bar. This was the second night that she had to go to work with her cold, which just kept getting worse. Her head was pounding, her nose was running and she had a hard time containing her sneezes. To make matters even worse - it was raining and she was so distracted by her cold that she forgot the take an umbrella. By the time Trinity got to the bar she was soaking wet.

"Hu Eptchoo, He He Ptchoo!" she sneezed as she walked into the bar, sending drops of water flying everywhere from her wet hair.

"Ekhoo, Ekhoo, Ha Ekhoo, He Ekhoo!" Trinity looked up and saw Amirah, her fellow waitress, sneezing into her hand.

"You should't sdeeze idto your hadd if you're godda be servig people, Abirah" Trinity told her.

"As if you have ady right to say that after you got us sick, Tridity" said Amirah,

"Wait *sniffle* what do you bead 'us'? Ha E Ptchoo!" Trinity asked and sneezed.

"Baladi add Bridley are also Akhoo, Ha Ekhoo! sick" Amirah replied and sniffled.

"Crap" said Trinity. "Looks like do cliedt is safe todight".

"Dod't bedtiod the cliedts" said Amirah. "As if thigs ared't bad ednough - Biadca is here todight".

"Are you Hue Ptchoo! kiddig be?! This is the *sniffle* worst dight ever" said Trinity.

Bianca was a girl everyone who worked at the bar knew. She was one of those people who kept coming back even though she was never pleased and would always complain about the service at the bar, very often right in front of the waitresses. On top of that - she was a lousy tipper.

"Hu A Pshoo!" Amirah and Trinity both turned when they heard Brinley, who cupped both hands over her face to cover a big sneeze.

"Ugh! You add your stupid gerbs *sniffle* Tridity" she said. "Hey Baladi - do you have ady tissues"?

"Do *sniffle* I'b all out. I have to use these dapkids He Choo, Choo, E Choo, U Choo!" Malani replied before sneezing four times into a crumpled napkin.

"These wod't do agaidst by Ha Pshoooo! sdeezes *sniffle* but at least I cad use theb to blow by dose" Brinley said before taking a napkin and giving her nose a gurgling blow. Trinity was shocked to see how quickly her cold had spread and what a sick mess it had turned her fellow waitresses into.

"I'b really sorry you all caught by Epcthoo, Hea Ptchoo! cold" she said.

"Looks like we're Ekhoo! dot godda Akhoo! be the odly Ha Ekhoo! odes catchig it by the time this dight is Akhoo, Ekhoo, Ha Ekhoo! over" Amirah said in between sneezes. She then took a napkin and gave her nose a wet blow. Malani and Trinity did the same.

"Gosh, what does a girl have to do to get a drink around here?" Bianca said loud enough for the whole bar to hear.

"I'd give her a dridk of sobe freezig raid frob outside if I could *sniffle* see how she'd like that He Pshooooo!" sneezed Brinley.

"You kdow what? I thidk I have a *sniffle* better idea" said Trinity. "We usually draw straws od who has to serve Biadca, so I say todight all four of us serve her".

"Add why would we wadt to Choo, A Choo, He He Choo! do that?" asked Malani. "Isd't it bad edought that we all have this bad Hae Choo, Choo, Hu Choo! cold *sniffle* you wadt us all to suffer frob a bad case of Biadca as well"?

"Dod't you get it *sniffle* Baladi? If we all serve her, eved if each of us odly stays a few secodds dext to her, there's do chadce she wod't catch this cold" said Trinity.

"I guess it would be dice if she catches it add has to stay id He Ekhoo, Ekhoo, Aaaaa Khoooo! bed *sniffle* away frob the bar" said Amirah.

"Ha A Pshoo, Hu Pshoo! That's a good poidt *sniffle* Abirah" said Brinley. "I say we do it".

"Good Bridley *sniffle* just dod't bake it too obvious, ady of you" said Trinity. "She cad't kdow we're sick or she'll have us all fired. Trust be - if we do this right, she'll regret ever cobig to this bar add baybe she'll thidk twice before cobig here agaid Ha E Ptchoo, Hu Ptchoo, He He Ptchoo"!

Part 60:

"He Ashoo, Ha Eshoo!" Paige sneezed twice without covering as she entered her apartment. She kicked off her shoes and Emmy followed her inside.

"That's a really nice place you got here" said Emmy. "You live all by yourself"?

"Yes" Paige replied and sniffled.

"You need a tissue" said Emmy.

"There's a box od the Ha Ashoo! table" said Paige.

"Oh boy. Looks like someone caught herself a really big cold" said Emmy. She then took a tissue from the box and handed it to Paige.

"He Eshoo! Thadks" Paige said before blowing her nose. She missed the tissue when she sneezed, so most of the spray hit Emmy.

"Do you usually sneeze a lot when you're sick?" Emmy asked.

"Dot right frob the start" replied Paige. "It usually takes a day or two before I start Ha E Shoo! sdeezig this buch".

"So this is not a regular cold then" said Emmy.

"Like you said - it's a really Ha Ashoo! big cold" said Paige. "Would you like to kdow how I caught it"?

"I sure do" Emmy replied.

"You rebebber Crystal?" asked Paige.

"The girl who organized the party we were just at? Of course I do" said Emmy. "She also had a bad cold. Did you catch yours from her"?

"Probably" Paige replied. "I helped orgadize this party add she's beed sdeezig od by the whole tibe".

"Maybe she wanted you to catch her cold" said Emmy.

"I'b sure she did" said Paige. "Add dot just be. She was adgry that she got sick, so she wadted others to suffer like her".

"She told you that?" asked Emmy.

"Do *sniffle* but I kdow how she thidks Ha E Shoo!" Paige replied with a sneeze.

"It was nothing personal then, right? She didn't mean to get you, specifically, sick" said Emmy.

"Well, she did't A Shoo! bake ady effort to dot get be sick *sniffle* that's for sure" said Paige.

"From what I saw - you're not the only one who caught her cold" said Emmy.

"Of course dot" said Paige. "The odly differedce is that I wadted to catch this cold add the rest of the girls did't".

"So Crystal had no idea she was actually doing you a favor" said Emmy.

"Exactly Ha Eshoo!" sneezed Paige. "She thought she'll be bakig be biserable with her cold, but I like havig colds".

"What is it that you like about having a cold?" asked Emmy.

"Bostly the fact that I cad give it to sobeode else just by Ha Ashoo! sdeezig od theb" Paige replied.

"I guess that's why you're not covering your sneezes" said Emmy.

"Yeah *sniffle* but also because I kdow you wadt to catch by cold" said Paige. "Isd't that what you cabe here for"?

"That's right" said Emmy. "I mean - I will take care of you, like I said I would, but I do want to catch that cold of yours".

"He Eshoo! Stick aroudd thed" Paige said after sneezing on Emmy. "You add I are goig to have a really fud tibe A Shoo! Ebby".

Part 61:

"So, what did you and Miss Dunham talk about?" Sage asked Miley when the band's bus was taking them back to the hotel late that afternoon. "It's must've been really interesting, since you didn't seem to notice all the excitement going around".

"We did" said Miley. "It's just that Miss Dunham has a really bad cold. She's doing her best to be on top of things, but it's hard to to so with a cold like hers. All I did was try and make her feel better".

"And did it work?" asked Sage.

"Hea Choo, Haa Chooo, Ha Ishoo!" Clara, who was sitting at the front of the bus, sneezed three times into a tissue.

"I guess that answers my question" said Sage.

"Poor thing" said Miley. "She has such a terrible cold and at the worst possible time".

"Yeah, it sucks that she's sick just when we finally managed to go on our trip" said Sage. "I hope she gets better by the time she has to conduct us".

"So do I" said Miley. "She needs to get plenty of rest".

"That'll be hard to do when she's in charge of this trip" said Sage.

"You're right" said Miley. "That's why I have to help her as much as I can".

"Why does it have to be you?" asked Sage.

"I don't see anyone else volunteering to help, do you?" Miley replied with a question.

"Fair point" said Sage.

"O.K. everyode *sniffle* didder will be ready sood, so you should all go to your roobs add get ready. I'll see you there sood" Clara told the band as they got off the bus in front of the hotel. Miley noticed that Clara's nose has gotten red.

"Go ahead. I'll meet you in the room soon" Miley told Sage.

While Clara and the rest of the band went to their rooms, Miley turned the other way and left the hotel without anyone noticing. Just across the street from the hotel was a compound with a few stores. Miley shivered as she made her way towards the stores. It was cold outside and she wrapped her coat around her. About 20 minutes later, she returned to the hotel and made her way towards the rooms. She didn't go to the room she shared with Sage though, but instead knocked on the door of Clara's room, across the hall.

"Oh *sniffle* hello Biley" Clara said as she opened the door. Then her expression changed and "Hu Ishoo, Aaa Chiooo!" she sneezed. "Excuse be" she said and sniffled. "Is there sobethig wrodg"?

"Bless you, Miss Dunham" said Miley. "There's nothing wrong, I just wanted to give you this". She handed Clara a bag from one of the nearby stores.

"Tissues with lotiod?" Clara asked as she looked inside the bag.

"I noticed your nose is getting red" Miley said, blushing a bit. "These may help".

"You're such a dice girl, Biley" said Clara. "Thadk you so buch Hai Chooo!" she raised her hands to her face to cover a harsh sneeze. "Bad *sniffle* this cold just wod't give be a break".

"Maybe you should skip dinner and rest" Miley suggested.

"Do. I cad't do that" said Clara. "It's the badd's first didder id this hotel add I deed to bake sure everythig is goig well add everyode has a good tibe" she said before taking a tissue from the box Miley bought for her and blowing her nose wetly. "Ohhhh...... that feels buch better od by dose".

"I'm glad to hear that" said Miley. "Are you sure there's no way I can convince you to skip dinner and rest"?

"I'll be Hi Ashoo! fide dear *sniffle* dod't you worry about be" said Clara.

"O.K. Miss Dunham, if you say so" said Miley. She then left to let Clara get ready for dinner and went to her own room to do the same.

I really liked how Paige and Emmy talked to each other and very much want to see what they get up to. All this deliberate contagion is great!

15 minutes ago, Scandinavius said:

I really liked how Paige and Emmy talked to each other and very much want to see what they get up to. All this deliberate contagion is great!

Thanks! If you like deliberate contagion then I'm sure you'll like this part:

Part 62:

"Yeish Tshooo, Ho Ish Tshooo, Aei Tshoooo, Huish Tshoooooooo!" Priscilla was in her home, sneezing her head off all over the place. Her cold showed no signs of slowing down. She couldn't remember the last time she was sneezing up a storm like that. Had she not managed to get Deborah sick this cold might've been a little unpleasant, even for a cold enthusiast like Priscilla. She didn't deal with her cold all by herself though. Knowing that she shouldn't leave her house with a cold like that, she called Shelby, who was a private nurse. It wasn't often that Priscilla called Shelby. Unlike some other rich people, who called private nurses for every little headache, Priscilla didn't want to appear weak. Still, with a bad cold like hers she felt like Shelby wouldn't be surprised that she called her. Shelby has been nursing Priscilla for two days now.

"Gesundheit" Shelby told her. "You called me when you had colds before, but I don't think it was ever this bad".

"I hodestly cad't rebebber the last tibe I was Haaaa IshTshooo, Hi Hush Tshoooo, He Yesh Tshooooo!" sdeezig so buch" said Priscilla. She never bothered to cover any of her sneezes, obviously. If she couldn't go out and infect other women, the least she could do is get Shelby sick.

"Do you think you have a fever?" Shelby asked.

"Maybe. I dod't kdow. You should cobe feel by forehead add tell be" Priscilla said before blowing her nose.

Shelby came closer to Priscilla and placed the back of her hand on the sick woman's forehead.

"It's hard to tell" she said. "Maybe I should bring my thermometer.

"Just hold od a bit lodger" said Priscilla. She felt the tickle in her nose growing strong again and she didn't want to waste the opportunity to sneeze when Shelby was standing so close to her. The chances of Shelby not catching her cold were already pretty low, but she wanted to be sure.

"Hi Yesh Tshoo, He Aish Tshoo, Ho Yish Tshoooo! Oh, did I get you with by sdeezes?" Priscilla asked innocently, as if this wasn't her plan all along.

"You did" Shelby replied calmly. "You're not very careful with your sneezes, did you know that"?

"I'b sorry" Priscilla said, not sounding sorry at all. "It's just that by sdeezes are so Hu Eish Tshooooo! big I cad't Ho Aish Tshoooooo! codtrol theb".

"Well, the good news is I don't think you have a fever" said Shelby.

"That's good" said Priscilla. "Excuse be for a bobedt. I deed to blow by dose agaid".

"Of course" said Shelby. "I'll go make you some tea in the meantime".

Shelby started walking towards the kitchen but suddenly she stopped, raised both hands to her face and "Hu Pchoo!" let out a big sneeze which made her double over. She recovered from her sneeze and was about to keep walking when "Hhhhhhh Haaa Pchooo!" she sneezed again. "Bless be" she said.

"Gesuddheit, Shelby" Priscilla told her.

"Oh by *sniffle* I'b so codgested all of a sudded" Shelby said before sniffling a few more times. "Looks like I'b cobig dowd with your cold, Priscilla".

"That's udfortudate" Priscilla said, once again not sounding sorry at all.

"Could I have sobe of your tissues please?" Shelby asked.

"Of course you cad" Priscilla replied. She handed Shelby some tissues and they both blew their noses.

"Is it just be or do I always catch your colds? Ha Ha Pchooo!" sneezed Shelby. Her sneezes were intense and Priscilla adored that.

"Well *sniffle* with a cold this big it's do't very Huish Tshoooo, Ye Ai Tshoooo! surprisig *sniffle* is it?" asked Priscilla.

"Do *sniffle* I guess Hi A Pchooo! dot" Shelby replied.

"Frob what I kdow about this cold, it looks like your godda have to durse yourself as well dow" said Priscilla.

"Baybe I should go hobe thed? Ha Haaa Pchoooo! Oh by, I cad't stop sdeezig" said Shelby.

"Which is exactly why you should stay here" said Priscilla. "Cad't have you goig out with a Ha Aish Tshoooo, Ho Yeish Tshooo, Hu Ish Tshoooo! cold like this".

"I suppose you're Hu Pchoooo, Haa Hi Pchooo! right" said Shelby. "Besides, I wod't bake it far if I keep Hu Hu Pchoooo! sdeezig like that".

"Dod't worry - you'll have everythig you deed to get better" said Priscilla. "Codsider all your expedses covered Hu Eish Tshooo, Heaish Tshooo, Ha Yei Tshoooo"!

Part 63:

"Hu Hu Haaa Pshoooo, He Pshooooo, Aaaaa Pshooooo!" sneezed Serenity. It was evening and her cold kept getting worse by the minute.

"You should get sobe sleep" Shelly told her.

"Ugh, I cad't" said Serenity. "By dose is just too stuffed up. I cad't fall asleep like this".

"Here *sniffle* let be help" said Shelly. She took a tissue and approached Serenity.

"He Haaaa Pshooooooo!" Serenity sneezed all over Shelly, who tried to catch the sneeze in the tissue but failed.

"Hetsh Choooooo, Heaish Chooooohoooooo!" Shelly quickly returned a favor.

"I'll take that" Serenity said as she took the tissue from Shelly's hand. She gave her nose a gurgling blow and Shelly soon did the same.

"Bad, I'b such a bess with this cold" said Serenity.

"I'b sorry I got you idto this bess" Shelly said and sniffled.

"Well *sniffle* I guess it's good to have cobpady whed you're sick" said Serenity.

"That's true, but I wish I did't give by cobpady this terrible cold He Heaitsh Chooooooooo!" sneezed Shelly.

"It could've beed worse Hu Apshooo, He Hea Pshoooo, Hu Pshoooooo!" though baybe dot by buch" Serenity said and they both laughed.

"I thidk you should take your glasses off" Paige told Emmy that evening. The two of them have been spending the whole day together and Paige made sure to sneeze all over Emmy throughout the day. Late that afternoon, Paige was sure she noticed Emmy starting to sniffle.

"Why?" Emmy asked, her breath a little shaky.

"Because I'b pretty sure I kdow what's about to cobe" Paige replied.

"O.K." said Emmy. She took her glasses off, placed them on Paige's counter and then "Hhhhhhh Hai Tshoo!" she let out a girly sneeze. "Ooooh, bless be" she said.

"Bless you iddeed, by little Ebby" said Paige. "Looks like that was the first of bady bore sdeezes to He Ashoo, Ha Eshoo! cobe".

"What bakes you Ei Tshoo! thidk that?" Emmy asked playfully.

"Let's see" Paige said, pretending to count with her fingers. "You've wedt to a party hosted by a Eshoo! sick girl last dight. You spedt the whole day dear a sick Ha Ashoo! girl. That sabe sick girl *sniffle* which is be *sniffle* has beed He Eshoo, Ha Ashoo! sdeezig od you the whole day lodg. Should I codtidue"?

"Codtidue what? Sdeezig od be? Yes please Ai Tshoo!" sneezed Emmy.

"Are you sure that's what you wadt, Ebby?" asked Paige. "If I keep sdeezig od Aaa Eshoo! you there's do way you'll be able to E Shoo! shake this cold off quickly".

"Oh really? What's godda happed to be thed?" asked Emmy.

"Thed you'll becobe just as sick as I ab *sniffle* if dot sicker" Paige replied, totally enjoying the game the two of them were playing.

"Ha Ha Hhhhhh Haaaai Tshooo! Oh look, I sdeezed agaid" said Emmy.

"You'll be doig a lot bore of that whed you get sicker He Eshoo!" sneezed Paige.

"The way you're sdeezig right dow?" Emmy asked and sniffled.

"For sure. Baybe eved bore" Paige replied. "Look at that cute dose of yours. It's godda get red add stuffy add full of sdot".

"Is that what Ha Aei Tshoo! happeded to your dose?" asked Emmy.

"Why dod't you He Ashoo, Ha E Shoo! touch it add see?" Paige suggested.

Emmy then squeezed Paige's nose gently.

"It bade a cute little wet soudd" she said.

"Haa Ashoo! Be careful whed you touch it, because if you tickle it thed what's idside it bight edd up all over you" Paige said and sniffled.

"That would bake be really Hei Tshoo! sick *sniffle* would't it?" asked Emmy.

"So sick" Paige replied before blowing her nose wetly.

"Cad you *sniffle* spare sobe tissues for a sick girl?" Emmy asked.

"As bady tissues as your ruddy dose is godda deed" Paige replied.

"Looks like I'b godda deed a lot of tissues, sidce I'b catchig that cold of yours" Emmy said before blowing her nose.

"Your dose blows soudd wet, so I thidk you bight be right" said Paige.

"That's because by dose has a Aaai Tshoo! cold id it" said Emmy.

"He Eshoo, Aaaa Shooo! Dot just ady cold *sniffle* by cold" said Paige.

Yes, very good! How Paige makes a point of it being her cold Emmy has is one of the particularly nice little things. And the other things on top of that, like Priscilla's delightful consolation prize for not being able to go out.

Part 64:

Sylvia Romano was not pleased, to say the least. She has been coaching this team for quite some time and she couldn't remember a practice ever going as poorly as this one. All five girls who were participating in the practice, the same girls who did so well at the team's last match, seemed very distracted and were having a hard time getting even the simple things done right. On top of that, Sylvia's nose was constantly bothering her. She wiped it with a tissue and forced herself to focus on practice.

"Cobe od, Idez *sniffle* you cad't be givig away sibple passes like that" she told one of the players who dropped the ball while trying to pass it.

"I'b sorry coach Robado" said Inez. "It's just that I'b Ha Chi! feelig a little Haa Chi! off today".

Inez was not the only girl who wasn't feeling well. It seemed that the team payed dearly for the visit they got from their new owner after the last match. Though the owner, Deborah, only stayed a very short time at the locker room, her cold was apparently so contagious that everyone in that room caught it.

"He Pchoo! Ugh! By aib is totally off" said Erica. "I cad't get the ball id if by head is so stuffed up I cad't eved Hu Pchoo! aib right".

"Let be try" said Denise. She was the team's top girl when it came to getting the ball in from afar.

"Heae Tshoo!" Denise let out a big sneeze and dropped the ball she was about to throw.

"Bless you, Dedise" Julie said and sniffled. "Baybe you should try gettig closer to the basket".

"It wod't help if she keeps Haa Eshoo! sdeezig every tibe she's about to throw the Hea Eshoo! ball" said Tionna.

"Tiodda's right" said Erica. "It's dot about the He He Pchoo! distadce".

"Why dod't we all try aga.... Ishoo! agai... He Ishoo! ag... Hai I Shoo! agaid?" Julie suggested.

"Yeah *sniffle* I cad *sniffle* get it right this tibe" said Denise. However, when she went to grab the ball she had to sneeze again: "Hei Etshoo, He Hea E Tshoo"!

"Girls, you cad do this Ha Ei Tshoo!" sneezed Sylvia. "You just have to Hei Tshoo! focus".

"I Shoo! Ugh, I'b dot sure it would help, coach Robado" said Julie. "Dot whed we all *sniffle* have a Ishoo, Haa He Ishoo! cold".

"Yes A Chi, Aa Chi, Ha Ha Ha Chi!" sneezed Inez. "I dod't kdow how buch lodger I cad *sniffle* keep this up. I'b so cold add sdiffly".

"Dot to bedtiod the He E Pchoo! sdeezes" said Erica.

"Yeah Ha Iye Tshoo! I cad't stop Ha Ai Etshoo! doig that" said Denise.

"Baybe we should E Shoo! call it a Hae Shoo! day *sniffle* coach Robado" Tionna suggested. "It bight be a good idea for you too, sidce you're He Eshoo! sick as well". The rest of the girls nodded. They looked like they desperately needed to blow their noses and get into a warm shower.

"Alright Tiodda" Sylvia said and sniffled. "I guess we cad Hie Tshoo, Ei Tshoo! fidish practice early today. You girls go hit the showers and we'll have a proper practice odce we're all over this Ha Ei Tshoo! cold".

The girls rushed to blow their overflowing noses and Sylvia did the same. It was a symphony of wet and gurgling sounds as six cold-ridden noses relieved themselves, at least until those noses would have to sneeze again.

Part 65:

"Here Miss Dunham" Clara looked up from the tissue she was busy blowing her nose into and saw Miley handing her a glass.

"Oradge juice?" Clara asked.

"That's right" Miley replied. "You need to get some vitamin C into you if you wanna beat this cold".

"Thadk you Biley" said Clara.

"Don't mention it" said Miley. "I'll see if I can get you some soup once there aren't so many people in line for it".

"Seriously Biley - you dod't deed to Heai Choo! bother so buch" said Clara.

"It's no bother at all" said Miley.

"Are you sure?" Clara asked and sniffled.

"I'm sure" Miley replied. "You worked so hard for this trip to happen, it's not fair that you're sick now. I want to do whatever I can to help you get better".

"You're such a sweet girl, Biley Haa Ishoo!" sneezed Clara. "I feel better just kdowig that you wadt to help be".

"That's nice to hear, but it won't cure your cold" said Miley.

"I'b afraid there's dot buch we cad to about it" said Clara. "This cold probably just has to Ei Shoo! rud it's course".

"Nuh uh, not on my watch" said Miley. "I'm gonna help you get over this cold".

"Aaa Choo, A I Shoo! Ugh! If odly by dose was as kidd as you are" Clara said before blowing her nose.

"Poor Miss Dunham" said Miley. "In bed, that's where you need to be".

"Dot udtil I bake sure didder is Ha Chiooo! ruddig sboothly" said Clara.

"Look around you, Miss Dunham" said Miley. "Dinner is running just fine and everyone is having a good time".

"*sniffle* I suppose you're right" Clara said and blew her nose again.

"Of course I'm right" said Miley. "Now, let's get some soup into you, shall we"?

Miley soon managed to get her hands on a bowl of soup and brought it for Clara to eat.

"That was sobe pretty good soup" Clara said after she finished it. "I feel better already".

"Good, now - off to bed with you" said Miley.

"You kdow *sniffle* I'b dot a child, Biley" said Clara. "I cad haddle a cold add you dod't have to tell be what to do".

"I'm sorry Miss Dunham" said Miley. "All I wanted was for you to feel better".

"Do, it's be who should be sorry" said Clara. "I dod't kdow why I said that to you whed you were so dice to be today".

"You're probably just tired, that's all" said Miley.

"I guess you're right" said Clara. "Still, I should't have said that to you".

"It's O.K." said Miley.

"Are you sure?" asked Clara.

"Positive" Miley replied. "It's only natural to be upset when you're sick".

"Hai Chioo! I thidk I'll go to bed dow" said Clara.

"Good call" said Miley.

"A Chi, A Aaa Chi"!

Poor Inez. She was feeling a little better when she got out of practice, after taking a nice warm shower. Unfortunately, she got caught in a sudden rainstorm on her way to her friend Emilia's house. Inez spent a lot of time at Emilia's since Emilia was living alone and Inez enjoyed the peace and quiet at Emilia's, rather than going back home where her parents and all her brothers lived. By the time she got to Emilia's house, Inez was completely drenched by the cold rain. This made her cold worse and she felt miserable.

"Chi!" she sneezed as she walked in.

"Inez? Is that you?" Emilia called from the kitchen. "Back from practice already"?

"Yes" Inez said and sniffled. "We fidished practice early because we all have E Chi! colds".

"Oh no! Look at you!" Emilia called when she saw Inez at the door. "You're soaking wet".

"I got Chi, Chi, Aa Chi! caught id the raid od by way here" said Inez.

"Well that surely won't help you get over a cold" said Emilia. "Come on - I know just what to do".

Some time later, Inez was sitting in Emilia's living room. Emilia gave her dry clothes, a warm blanket to wrap around herself and a bowl of warm water to soak her feet in. Inez sometimes teased Emilia about how she could be such an old lady, doing things like that, but today she was nothing but grateful. This was just what she needed.

"Ha Ha Chi!" Inez sneezed into a handkerchief Emilia gave her.

The fact that Emilia kept handkerchiefs in her house was one of the things Inez might've teased her about under different circumstances, but right now she was glad to feel the soft fabric on her leaking nose. This was much better then a tissue.

"Poor Inez" said Emilia. "It's bad enough that you have a cold without getting caught in the rain".

"Tell be about it" Inez said before blowing her nose.

"So your whole team has a cold?" asked Emilia.

"The whole teab add coach Robado as well" Inez replied.

"How did you all manage to catch a cold at the same time?" asked Emilia.

"It was our dew owder Haaa Chi!" sneezed Inez. "She cabe to talk to us after our last batch add she had a bad cold. We all caught it".

"That's unfortunate" said Emilia. "Well, at least you know you're not missing much, since the team won't be doing anything soon".

"I guess you're Chi, A Chi! right" said Inez.

"Good thing you came here" said Emilia. "I'll take care of you".

"Thadk you so buch, Ebilia" said Inez.

"Don't mention it" said Emilia. "After all - what are friends for, right"?

"I'b glad I have a good friedd like you E Chi, Chi, Haaa Chi!" sneezed Inez.

Part 66:

"Haa Haa Haaai Tshoooo!" Emmy let out a big, wet, girly sneeze.

"Oh wow" she sniffled. "I just cad't stop Ai Tshooo! sdeezig with this I Tshooo! cold id by dose".

"You're dot goig to stop sdeezig ady tibe sood Ha Eshoo!" sneezed Paige. "Dot with this cold".

By now, both Paige and Emmy were treating their colds like a game, one which they really enjoyed playing.

"Look at by poor, sdeezy dose" Emmy said and sniffled. "It's so full of sdot. I have to blow it" and she did.

"E Shoo, Ha Eshoo!" while Emmy was busy blowing her nose, Paige sneezed twice all over her. She still did that from time to time, even though Emmy had already caught her cold and was getting sicker by the minute.

"You've beed sdeezig od be so buch *sniffle* do wodder I caught this cold" said Emmy.

"That's just to rebidd you that I'b the ode who gave you this He Eshoo! cold" said Paige. "I dod't wadt you to eved thidk you bight've caught it frob sobeode else".

"Of course it's Ei Tshoo! your cold that I caught" said Emmy. "I've beed speddig a lot of tibe dext to you add you're sdeezig all over the place".

"But bostly od you A Eshoo!" Paige said and sneezed on Emmy again. "Dow, be a good girl add blow by dose for be".

"It'll be by pleasure" said Emmy. "Your poor red dose sure could use a good blow".

"Dod't you worry little Ebby - it wod't be lodg before your owd dose is red as well" said Paige.

Emmy then took a tissue and blew Paige's nose with it.

"The soudd it bade, what a gurgle" she said.

"Because of all the sdot that's id by dose" said Paige. "Haa Eshoo! Oh look- dow I got sobe of it od you".

"You're so daughty about your cold" said Emmy.

"I cad tell that you like it" said Paige. "Dow that you caught it, you cad be daughty too".

"It's already bakig by dose daughty A Aaai Tshooo!" sneezed Emmy.

"Hua Pshooo, Ha Haaa Pshooooo!" Serenity sneezed in bed. Since they were both sick, Shelly decided they could share her bed.

"You dod't soudd so good" Shelly told her. "Hhhhhh Hu Aitsh Choooooo! Thed agaid *sniffle* I dod't soudd too good either".

"I'b so *cough cough* codgested *sniffle* but because by head is so stuffy it hurts whed I blow by dose" said Serenity.

"Let be help you with that" said Shelly. "You've beed doig your best to take care of be add all you got for it was by He Atsh Chooooo! biserable cold. It's tibe I start takig care of you, so I'll blow your dose for you".

"Thadk you so buch" said Serenity.

"You dod't have to thadk be" said Shelly. "Dot after everythig you did for be".

"Haaaa Pshoooo, He Pshoooo! Owwwww......" Serenity sneezed and groaned.

"Here - tilt your head back. I'll be gedtle" said Shelly. She took a tissue, sat on the bed next to Serenity and softly blew her friend's nose.

"Does it help? Did it bake you feel ady better?" Shelly asked.

"It did" Serenity replied. "Haa Haa Hu A Pshoooo, Hhhhhh Hu Pshoooooooo!" she took the tissue from Shelly's hand and sneezed into it.

"Ugh! What's the poidt of blowig by dose if I just sdeeze right after add it gets codgested all over agaid?" Serenity whined.

"Dod't worry Seredity Heaish Choooooooooooo!" sneezed Shelly. "I'll help you blow your dose as buch as you'll deed".

Part 67:

Tara, Mona and the rest of the girls spent most of the day hiking. It wasn't a rough hike, but the weather was cold with an occasional drizzle, which did nothing to help Tara's cold. She sneezed often and had to stop walking every now and then to give her nose a good blow.

"This is really invigorating" Calliope said after they've been walking for quite a while.

"Yes" said Sky. "The air is so clear today. It's wonderful".

"Haaa Pchoooo! Oh, excuse be" Tara said and sniffled. The sneeze took her by surprise, so she sprayed the air around her.

"How's your cold babe" Mona asked her.

"Dot so good actually" Tara replied.

"Just give it time" said Zaniyah. "Mother earth is the best healer around".

"Ha Pchooo, Hea I Pchoooo! Hey *sniffle* I dod't wadda soudd like I'b cobplaidig, but is there ady chadce we'll be settig up cabp sood?" Tara asked. "All those sdeezes have really draided out by edergy add I'b gettig pretyt tired".

"It's still pretty early for camping" Jayla said. "We can get some more hiking done before it starts getting dark".

"Come on Jayla, give her a break" said Mona. "It's her first time doing this and it's the first day. I think we can set up camp a little earlier than usual".

"Let the group decide" said Jayla.

"I don't mind setting up camp in a little while, once we find a good place for it" said Sky.

"Yeah. If Tara isn't feeling well we better take it easy on the first day" said Calliope.

"Besides - there are many fun activities we can do after we set up camp" Zaniyah added.

"Very well" said Jayla. "We'll start looking for a place to set up camp for the night.

"Thadk you all so buch" said Tara. "I'b sorry if I'b *sniffle* beig a bother".

"It's no bother at all" said Zaniyah. "We're happy to have you here".

"See babe? I told you the girls are nice" Mona told Tara when the group started walking and Tara stayed behind to blow her nose.

Fortunately for Tara, it didn't take too long before the group found a good place to set up camp. Everyone but Tara had plenty of experience in this kind of trips, so they set up camp pretty quickly. Tara did her best to help, but mostly stayed out of the way of the other girls. The camp had three big tents: One for Mona and Tara, one for Calliope and Sky and one for Jayla and Zaniyah. Those were pretty good tents, which could withstand most kinds of weather.

"Why don't we light a fire and do our first tea circle of the trip?" Zaniyah suggested when the camp was all set.

"Good idea" said Calliope. "I'll go find us some good tea leaves before it gets too dark".

"I say you take Tara with you" said Mona. "That way, you can teach her what leaves are good for tea".

"Gladly, if Tara wants to" said Calliope.

"I'd be Ha A Pchoooo! happy to" said Tara.

As the two of them went to find tea leaves, Tara was sneezing and sniffling constantly.

"Here" Calliope said as she handed Tara a bunch of leaves. "These should be great for tea. They have a lovely smell".

"Sorry *sniffle* I cad't really tell" said Tara.

"Oh of course. Silly me. I'm sorry" said Calliope.

"Dod't worry about it Ha Hu Pchooo!" sneezed Tara.

"Bless you" Calliope told her. "I wish you didn't have this pesky cold".

"Be too, believe be" said Tara.

"Yeah I know" said Calliope. "I'm sure you'll feel better soon though".

"I hope you're Haaaa Pchooooo! right" said Tara.

Part 68:

By the time their shift ended, all four waitresses at the bar were sick and tired beyond belief. The trash cans at the kitchen were overflowing with tissues and napkins they used to blow their leaking noses with. When the bar was finally closing down for the night, Amirah and Malani walked together to the dorm building where they lived. Unfortunately, the heavy rain returned with a vengeance when they were on their way and they got drenched. Obviously, this only made their colds worse.

"He Choo, Choo, Choo, Ae Choo!" Malani sneezed out of control when they got into the building.

"Ugh! This was the worst dight ever" Amirah said and sniffled.

"Tell be about it" said Malani. "Oh gosh *sniffle* I have to *sniffle* blow by dose. Do you have ady *sniffle* tissues *sniffle* Abirah".

"Let be check A Khoo, Ha Ekhoo, Ai Khoo!" sneezed Amirah. "Crap *sniffle* I'b all out as well add I really *sniffle* deed to blow by dose too".

"Amirah? Malani? Is that you?" one of the doors in the hallway they were walking opened and out came Gina, a girl whom they knew, but not very well.

"Yup *sniffle* that's us" Amirah replied.

"I don't mean to be rude, but you both look terrible" said Gina.

"Ha Akhoo, Ekhoo! Yeah, well *sniffle* Baladi add I both have terrible colds add od top of that we just got caught up id the raid od our way here" Amirah said.

"Oh you poor things" said Gina.

"Why ared't you id bed, Gida?" Malani asked. "It's pretty late add I wish I could Ha A Choo, Choo, Aaaa E Choo! be id bed".

"Couldn't sleep. I don't really know why" Gina replied.

"Say Gida *sniffle* do you happed to have ady tissues you cad spare?" Amirah asked.

"Oh yeah, we're both out add really deed to blow our doses" Malani said and sniffled.

"If you don't mind me saying, you two need more than just tissues" said Gina. "What you need is dry clothes, warm beds, tea and someone who would take care of you. Lucky for you, it just so happens that the girl who lives next door to you is in nursing school".

"I did't kdow we have a girl dext door who's id dursig school" said Malani.

"She's talkig about herself, I thidk" said Amirah.

"That's right, silly" said Gina. "My roommate is away for some time. Why don't you both come and keep me company? We got a spare bed, so you won't have to share one, and that way I could nurse your colds. It'll be a good practice in nursing for me and it can do you both a lot of good. What do you say"?

Malani and Amirah looked at each other.

"Soudds like a pretty good deal to be" said Amirah.

"Alright" said Malani. "Let us just get our stuff forb our roob first".

"Of course" said Gina. "You two have made a good decision".

"A Choo, Ha Achoo, Hu E Choo, Haaa ChooHooooo! Looks like it" Malani said after a fit of big, wet sneezes. "It would be dice to have sobeode takig care of be".

"Yeah *sniffle* just be careful dot to catch this" said Amirah. "It's a really Aaa Khoo, He Ikhoo, Ha Ekhoo! bad cold".

"Don't worry" Gina said calmly. "A nurse to be can't be afraid of sick patients around her. That's kind of the whole point".

Both Malani and Amirah had to agree.

"Aaaaaaaai Tshoooooooo! Oh do! I sdeezed so hard by glasses just flew off by face" said Emmy. She was lying on Paige's couch, covered in a blanket and reading a book. Paige picked up the glasses and placed them gently back on Emmy's face.

"I warded you this bight happed" she told Emmy. "With this dasty cold I gave you *sniffle* you're gadda have so bady Hu Ashoo, Ha Eshoo! strodg sdeezes id the dext few days" she said. By now, she wasn't sneezing right on Emmy as much as she did before, but at that moment their faces were so close she just couldn't resist.

"Well I had to wear by glasses dow because I cad't read without theb" Emmy said and sniffled. "By dose is so ruddy with this cold id it" she said. "Would you please do be a favor add blow it for be like I did for you before"?

"Wasd't the whole poidt of you beig here takig care of BY cold?" Paige asked.

"It was, add I did" Emmy replied. "But dow I've caught this terrible, sdeezy, sdiffly cold frob you add I.... I..... Aaai Tshoooo! I deed sobeode to do the sabe for be".

"Oh well *sniffle* you've beed a good girl so far, little Ebby" said Paige. "I guess I cad blow your dose for you every dow add thed".

"Thadk you" Emmy said and sniffled. Paige then grabbed a tissue and blew Emmy's nose, producing a wet sound.

"Look at that cute dose of yours" said Paige. "It's so pidk. I love it. You have to blow it a lot, dod't you? Dow that it's full of sdot".

"Yes, I do blow it a lot" said Emmy. "That's why it's gettig so pidk A A Tshioo! *sniffle* 'Scuse be".

"I like your sdeezes too" Paige said. "So cute add girly".

Emmy giggled and said: "Thadks. I like your sdeezes too".

"You should Ha Ashoo!" sneezed Paige. "They're the odes that gave you this He Shoo! cold".

"What I like bost about your sdeezes is how you just let theb out freely, so that adyode cad catch your cold" said Emmy.

"Dot adyode" said Paige. "I'b savig by gerbs for people whob I wadt to catch by cold".

"So you've beed savig your gerbs for be?" Emmy asked.

"Well dot just for you" Paige replied. "I did get sobe other girls A Shoo! sick with this cold back at the party, or so I hope. Still *sniffle* you're the ode who got the Hea Eshoo! special treatbedt of by gerbs".

"What cad I say - I really do feel special Ei Tshoooooooo!" sneezed Emmy.

Part 69:

Julie was really glad when she got home. She was sick, tired and down to her last tissue. All she wanted to do was get into bed and be pampered by her mother. Sniffling, she opened the door and walked inside.

"Welcome back, Julie" her mother, Sharon, told her. "Guess what - we have a guest. Sarah's here and she'll be staying with us for a few days".

Sarah was Julie's cousin. She was somewhat "the golden girl" of the family, doing very well in everything she did. Yet, Sarah was also very nice and never condescending. Julie liked Sarah, but now was not a good time to have her as a guest.

"Oh hi Sa Ish, He Ishoo, Ha Ishoo! Sarah" Julie said while sneezing.

"Hi Julie, and bless you" Sarah said.

"Thadks. Sorry" Julie said and sniffled. "I have a cold".

"I'm sorry you're not feeling well" Sarah said warmly.

"It's O.K. *sniffle* it's dot too bad" said Julie.

"Should I be looking for somewhere else to stay? I don't want to bother you when you're sick" Sarah said.

"Don't worry about it dear" said Sharon. "I'm sure Julie would like some company if she's sick".

"Cobpady is dice, but by roob odly has ode bed id it" said Julie.

"I don't mind sharing a bed with you" said Sarah. "We've done that before".

"It's by cold that I dod't wadt you to share Ai Shoo, He Ish, Hi Ishoo!" sneezed Julie.

"Why don't Julie sleep on the couch?" Sharon suggested.

"Gee, thadks bob" said Julie.

"Julie shouldn't sleep on the couch when she's sick" said Sarah. "We'll share the bed".

"That's dice of you, Sarah" said Julie. "I probise I'll do by best dot to Ishoo, Hei Shoo, Haa I Shoooo! get you sick".

"Achi, A Aaa Chi!" Inez sneezed and blew her red nose into one of Emilia's handkerchiefs.

"Bless you" Emilia told her. "I can't believe it - no matter how much time I've spent taking care of you your cold isn't getting any better".

"It's dot your fault" said Inez. "You've beed great  *sniffle* it's just a really A Chi, Chi! bad cold".

"I'll say. I don't remember the last time I saw someone with such a bad cold" said Emilia.

"That's why I'b so lucky to have you here, takig care of be" said Inez. "I would've beed buch worse without you".

"I'm glad you say that, but I still have to find a way to get you better" said Emilia.

"Dod't work too hard" said Inez. "There's probably dot buch bore you cad do adyway".

"Of course there is" Emilia said. "There has to be".

"Ebilia *sniffle* you borught be tea, soup, juice haddkerchiefs, bladkets, bowls of warb water for by feet add by codgestiod, what bore cad a sick girl ask for? Aaaa Chi, Chi, E Chi! Udless you have sobe bagical way of bakig be stop sdeezig all the tibe, I really thidk you did the best you cad" said Inez.

"Stopping a sneeze isn't that hard to do" said Emilia.

"Really? Because I thidk I'b about to sdeeze agaid" said Inez.

"Here" Emilia said before placing her finger under Inez's red, quivering nostrils "this should do it".

"You should't be doig that" Inez said. "I'll sdeeze od you".

"Not with my finger under your nose" said Emilia.

"Aaaaa Chi, Chi, I Chi! Sorry" Inez said and sniffled. "I did ward you though".

Part 70:

"A Choo, Choo, Haaa Chooooooo! *sniffle* Gida, cad I have sobe bore tissues please?" Malani asked.

"Of course" Gina replied. She gave Malani a box of tissues and Malani pulled some out and destroyed them with gurgling nose blows.

"At this rate we'll be out of tissues soon" said Gina. "I have an idea" she opened a drawer and pulled out a large blue handkerchief.

"Here, use this" she told Malani.

"Thadk you" Malani said before blowing her nose again. "This feels so buch better od by dose" she said.

"I'll stick with tissues, thadks He Akhoo, Ekhoo!" sneezed Amirah. "If you're dode with that box Baladi, cad I have it"?

"Sure" Malani said before giving the tissue box to Gina, who handed it to Amirah.

"Ha Ekhoo! Whoa, sorry" said Amirah. She sneezed into her hand right as Gina was handing her the tissue box.

"Gesundheit" said Gina. "Don't worry about it".

"You're probably the odly persod id the world who still says 'gesuddheit' Gida" Amirah said before blowing her nose wetly.

"Who cares what she says, Abirah" said Malani. "We could't have asked for a better Hu Achoo, E Choo, Haaa Choohooo! durse".

"That's right" said Amirah. "I gotta hadd it to you Gida - you're a great durse Ekhoo, Ha Ekhoo, Ha A Khoo"!

"I still have a lot of work to do" said Gina. "You're both a complete sick mess".

Amirah and Malani blew their noses again, confirming Gina's statement.

"Next it's chicken soup for you two" said Gina. "You have to eat".

"We're so lucky to have you takig care of us" said Malani.

"Yeah, you're the best Gida" said Amirah.

"Hua PchooHoooo! Owwwww!" Shelby sneezed and groaned. She was miserable and Priscilla was loving every second of it.

"Let be blow your dose for you" Priscilla told Shelby. "It bight help you feel better".

"Thadk you" Shelby said. Priscilla then blew Shelby's nose, relishing in the deep, gurgling sound.

"I haved't beed this sick id a lodg tibe" Shelby said.

"Do you thidk you have a Yei Tshoo, Heaish Tshoooo! fever?" Priscila asked.

"We better chek" Shelby replied. "Do you have a Aaaaa Pchoooooooo! therbobeter"?

"Of course I do Hi Yeish Tshooooooo!" sneezed Priscilla. She brought a thermometer and put it in Shelby's mouth.

"Hold it" Priscilla said when she noticed a pre-sneeze expression on Shelby's face. "Just a few bore secodds".

"Heaaaaa Pchooooooooo!" Shelby sneezed the thermometer out of her mouth. It beeped on the floor.

"Let's see" Priscilla said as she picked the thermometer off the floor. "Yep, you have a TshiYeshoo, Heai Tshooooo! fever alright".

"Hu Hu PchuHooooooooo! Owwww by head" Shelby groaned.

"I'll go get you a cold cobpress for that" Priscilla said before blowing her nose wetly.

Part 71:

"Heai Tshoo!" Bianca sneezed openly, her head jerking forward. She had a cold for the past two days, not knowing that it was a "gift" from the waitresses at the bar for her obnoxious behavior. Now, she was sitting at a lecture hall, spraying her surroundings with wet sneezes from her red nose.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Nelly, who was sitting next to Bianca, called.

"I have a E..... E...... Ei Tshoo! cold" Bianca turned towards Nelly and sneezed, once again without covering.

"Stop doing that!" Nelly scolded her.

"Doig what?" Bianca asked and sniffled.

"You know what - sneezing like that" Nelly replied angrily.

"I'b sick" Bianca whined. "I cad't help by Hei Tshoo! sdeezes".

"But you can cover them" said Nelly.

"Why should I? Aaai Tshoo!" sneezed Bianca.

"Are you serious?! So you won't get other people sick!" Nelly said furiously.

"If I get other people sick - so what? I should't be the odly ode sufferig" said Bianca.

"Bianca, I swear - if you sneeze on me one more time"

"Heaaai Tshoooo!" Bianca cut off Nelly's sentence by slamming a juicy sneeze into her face.

"What's going on up there?" the professor asked, noticing the frequent interruptions coming from Bianca and Nelly. "Bianca - if you're sick go home".

"Ugh fide" Bianca said as she got up to leave. "I hope you catch by Ha Hai Tshooo! cold, Delly" she said on her way out.

"Ha Chi, Aaa Chi!" sneezed Inez. Her cold was still going strong, despite Emilia's devoted caring.

Emilia then walked into the living room, carrying some more blankets to warm Inez up. Suddenly, she stopped.

"Uh Oh, I kdow that look" Inez said. She got off the couch and walked toward Emilia. "Looks like you deed by help this tibe". She put her finger under Emilia's nose and held it there until Emilia put the blankets down on the couch.

"Aaaa Aaaaa Aaa Chooo!" Emilia sneezed the second Inez took her finger from under her nose.

"Bless you" Inez told her. "I'b sorry I sdeezed od you add gave you by A Chi, Chi, I Chi! cold".

"What bakes you thidk you gave be your cold?" Emilia asked and sniffled.

"Listed to your voice" said Inez. "You're already stuffed up. Poor Ebi... A Chi! Ebilia. I'b Ha A Chi! sorry I got you sick.

"Hhhhh A Choooo! Oh *sniffle* bless be" said Emilia. "I guess I really ab catchig your cold Idez".

"Thed baybe it's tibe I start takig care of you Haaa Chi, Chi, Chi!" sneezed Inez.

"Dot so fast" said Emilia. "You're still really Ha Ai Choohooo! sick".

"That's *sniffle* true" Inez had to admit. "I just hope you wod't edd up as sick as I ab".

"You should't worry about that" Emilia told her. "It's bore ibportabt that you focus od gettig Hhhh Ai Choooo! healthy agaid".

"As lodg as you probise be that you'll I Chi, Ha A Chi, Chi! do the sabe" said Inez.

Man, you sure are productive with the writing! Let me express my appreciation for your additions since last I commented here.

A couple of things stood out in particular. More Paige and Emmy together, very nice. I wonder if they will get up to more some adventures. And Bianca, her style is great, especially her sharing the suffering angle.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:21 AM, Scandinavius said:

Man, you sure are productive with the writing! Let me express my appreciation for your additions since last I commented here.

A couple of things stood out in particular. More Paige and Emmy together, very nice. I wonder if they will get up to more some adventures. And Bianca, her style is great, especially her sharing the suffering angle.

Thanks! I had a feeling you'll like Bianca's point of view 😜

Part 72:

"Hea Ishoo, Haa Choooo! Ohhh I dod't feel so good" Clara groaned as she was about to enter her room after dinner.

"Here Miss Dunham - let me help you" said Miley, who left the dinning room shortly after Clara did.

"It's O.K. Biley *sniffle* you've dode so buch to help be already" said Clara.

"I can always do more" said Miley. "Looks like you're gonna need all the help you can get".

"I Shoo, Haa Chiooo!" sneezed Clara.

"Come on - let's get you into bed" said Miley. She supported Clara into the room. Once inside, Clara practically collapsed on the bed.

"Poor Miss Dunham" said Miley. "You've had such a long and stressful day and a bad cold on top of that. You need to rest".

"I'll say" Clara said before wetly blowing her nose into a tissue. "I'b so tired I cad just fall asleep right here add dow".

"You should probably change into some comfortable P.J.'s first, or at least take your shoes off" said Miley.

"Yeah *sniffle* I guess I Haa I Chooo! should" said Clara.

"I'll just go into the bathroom for a few moments, so you'll have some privacy" said Miley. Clara didn't argue. Once Miley was inside the bathroom, Clara took her shoes off and changed into her pajamas.

"O.K. *sniffle* you cad cobe out dow Biley" Clara said once she was done.

"Good - it looks like you're all set for bed" said Miley. "Now I'll tuck you in".

"Tuck be id? It seebs a little too buch" said Clara.

"Anything to help you get over your cold" said Miley.

"Ai Chooo! *sniffle* You should't get too close to be Biley" said Clara. "I dod't wadt you to Ha Ishoo, A Chiooo! catch this cold".

"Don't worry about me, Miss Dunham - I have a really strong immunity system" said Miley.

"You better have" said Clara. "I'll feel I Chiooo! awful if I give by cold to adother bebber of the badd".

"I'm not worried and you shouldn't be either" said Miley. She then tucked Clara in and wished her good night.

"You've been out pretty late" Sage told Miley as she entered their room.

"I have? Oh wow, I guess I didn't notice the time" said Miley.

"Where have you been anyway?" asked Sage.

"With Miss Dunham" Miley replied. "Poor thing. She's really sick and she needed help getting some rest".

"Well, we both better get some rest as well" said Sage. "We'll be performing at a concert soon".

"Yeah, you're right" said Miley. The two of them went to sleep shortly afterward.

"Ishoo, Ha Ishoo, Hai Shoo!" Julie tossed and turned in bed. She had trouble falling asleep due to her congestion and the constant tickle in her nose. Unfortunately, since Julie and Sarah were sharing a bed, this meant Sarah had trouble falling asleep as well.

"Bless you" Sarah told Julie. Sarah's blessings has become more frequent as Julie's sneezes did.

"Thadks" said Julie. "I'b sorry I'b keepig you awake with by sdeezes".

"It's O.K." said Sarah. "You're the one who really needs to sleep anyway.

"Yeah, I kdow" said Julie.

"Is there anything I can do to help you sleep?" Sarah asked.

"That's dice of you to offer, but I dod't thidk so" Julie replied.

"Well, if you think of something - let me know" said Sarah.

"O.K." said Julie. "I thidk I'b godda go get a glass of water. A Ishoo, I Shoo! Add blow by dose".

Julie went to the kitchen, poured herself a glass of water and blew her nose wetly into a paper towel. Her nose was getting very red and raw, but she was too tired to search for something softer to blow it with. On her way back to bed, she passed by her mother's bedroom.

"Hea E Tshoo!" a harsh, loud sneeze came from inside the room.

"Bob? Are you alright?" Julie asked.

"I thidk I'b Hae Tshoo! catchig your cold hod" Sharon replied.

"I'b sorry bob" said Julie. "I did't bead to Ha Ishoo, Hi I Shoo! get you sick".

"I kdow you did't hodey" said Sharon. "I'b goig to bed dow add you should do the sabe".

"I ab" said Julie. "I just got up to get a glass of water add dow I'b goig back to bed".

"O.K. Ha He Atshoo!" sneezed Sharon. "Good dight hod".

"Good dight bob" said Julie. When she got back to her bedroom, Sarah was already asleep.

Part 73:

"This tea is really good" said Tara. She was sitting in a circle with the other girls around the campfire.

"See? I told you those leaves would be great for tea" said Calliope. "You look healthier already".

"Hhhh A Pchoooo! I dod't kdow about that" Tara said and blew her nose.

"Don't worry Tara - you'll be healthy in no time" said Zaniyah. "Now - let's do a round of thankfulness. Who wants to go first"?

"Sorry for askig Zadiyah, but what's a roudd of thadkfuldess?" Tara asked.

"Oh that's right, I keep forgetting this is your first journey with us. Sorry about that" said Zaniyah. "A round of thankfulness is when each of us says something in this journey she wants to thank mother earth for".

"Can I go first?" asked Calliope.

"Of course" Zaniyah replied.

"I want to thank mother earth for the opportunity to welcome someone new to our journey" said Calliope. "I'm glad Tara decided to join us".

"Thadk you Calliope" said Tara. "That's really dice of you to say. Cad I go dext"?

"Sure" said Mona.

"I wadt to thadk you all for welcobig be add treatig be so well eved though I'b probably dot buch fud to be aroudd with this cold I Pchoo!" sneezed Tara.

"It's alright" said Sky.

"Yeah, we don't mind" said Calliope.

"You're supposed to say what you want to thank mother earth for though" Jayla mentioned.

"Bother earth? Well, thed I guess" Tara started but was then interrupted by a loud crack of thunder. Heavy rain then started to fall. The girls quickly retreated to their tents and the rain put out their camp fire in a few minutes.

"Well, that was an interesting day" Mona said as she and Tara were changing into dry clothes inside their tent. Thankfully, the heavy rain wasn't getting inside the tent. Still, Tara felt cold and very tired.

"That's Ha A Pchooo! ode way of lookig at it" she said.

"Come on - let's go to sleep" said Mona. "Things will be better in the morning".

"I adbire your optibisb" said Tara.

"Ha Pchoo, I Pchoo!" Tara woke herself up the next morning with two sneezes. "Ugh! I'b still tired *sniffle* add sick" she said. "How did you sleep"?

"I slept well" Mona replied, but then: "He Tshoo!" she let out a wet sneeze. "Oh wow *sniffle* that was a big ode" she said.

"Great *sniffle* dow you're catchig by cold" Tara said.

"It was just ode sdeeze Hae Tshoo, E Tshoo! O.K. *sniffle* dever bidd" said Mona.

Part 74:

"Aaaaai Chooooooooo!" Emilia sneezed and shivered.

"Here *sniffle* I brought us sobe bore bladkets Aaa Chi, Ha Chi!" sneezed Inez.

"Thadk you Idez" Emilia said before blowing her nose.

"Dod't bedtiod it Ebilia" said Inez. "It's the least I cad do after I Chi, Chi, Ha A Chi! givig you by cold".

"Hhhhhh Aaai Choooo! Oh bless be" said Emilia. "I cad't stop Haa Chooooo! sdeezig add I'b so cold".

"I kdow. It's terrible" Inez said and sniffled.

"The worst part is I'b so sick I'b dot sure I cad keep takig care of you" Emilia said and blew her nose again.

"That's the last thig you deed to worry about right dow" Inez said and blew her nose as well. "You took great care of be add all you got for it is by cold".

"Aaa Chiooo! *sniffle* You did't bead to give it to be" said Emilia.

"It doesd't A Chi, I Chi! batter" said Inez. "I thidk dow it's tibe I start takig care of you".

"You dod't *sniffle* have to do that" said Emilia.

"Yes I do" said Inez. "You're by friedd add I got you sick. It's odly fair. I'll start by bakig sure you stay warb".

Inez went to the kitchen, filled two bowls with warm water and brought them to the living room for her and Emilia to soak their cold feet in.

"Did't you used to say odly Ai Chooo! old people do this?" Emilia asked.

"I kdow, I kdow Aaa Chi, Chi! but you did it for be add it bade be feel a lot better" said Inez.

"Well, I'b glad you did this" said Emilia. "I feel Haaa Chioooo! warber already".

"Ae Tshoo, Hi E Tshoo!" sneezed Nelly. She was in bed in her dorm room, with a congested head and a reddening nose.

"Bless you" her friend and roommate Emma said, tossing her a pack of tissues.

"Thadks Ebba" Nelly said and blew her nose wetly with a tissue. "He Tshoo, Hea E Tshoo! Ugh! Stupid Biadca"!

"Bianca? Isn't she that really annoying girl who goes to class with you?" Emma asked.

"That's the ode" Nelly replied.

"Well what does she have to do with anything?" asked Emma.

"She's the ode who E Tshoo! gave be this stupid cold" said Nelly. "She just kept He I Tshoo! sdeezig od be id class the other day so of course I got sick".

"That's a really rude thing to do" said Emma.

"You dod't say" said Nelly. "I kept tellig her to cover her bouth, but she sdeezed right od be. She wadted be to catch her cold".

"Are you sure? Maybe she's just really not careful with her sneezes" said Emma.

"She told be: 'I hope you catch by cold, Delly' add just for good beasure she He A Tshoo! sdeezed od be while sayig that" said Nelly.

"Oh boy. She really isn't the nicest person in the world now is she?" said Emma.

"E Tshoo! She's the worst" Nelly said and blew her nose again. "Except for this cold. That bight actually be worse thad Biadca".

"Poor thing" said Emma. "You really aren't feeling well, huh"?

"That's ad He Ha He I Tshoo! udderstatebedt" said Nelly.

"I don't remember ever seeing you sneeze so much" said Emma.

"You better be careful dot to He A Tshoo! catch this cold, or you'll be just the sabe" said Nelly.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want that" Emma said, but her thoughts went to a different direction.

Updating four days in a row. Must be some kind of record 😁.

Part 75:

"A Eshoo, He Ashoo!" sneezed Paige. Even though she had already got Emmy sick, she felt no need to cover her sneezes.

"Bad, I just love sdeezig" she said.

"I cad tell" said Emmy. "What is it that you like bost about sdeezig"?

"Well, Ebby *sniffle* I'b glad you asked that" said Paige. "The thig I like bost about sdeezig is how I cad He Eshoo, E Shoo! get sobeode else sick just by sdeezig od theb" she sneezed playfully on Emmy as she said that and then blew her nose with a tissue.

"It's so excitig, isd't it? The power you have over sobeode" said Emmy. "You cad get theb sick with a sibple sdeeze".

"I kdow, right? But it's dot the odly way to have power over sobeode that has sobethig to do with sdeezes" said Paige.

"What do you bead?" Emmy asked. "Actually *sniffle* hold that thought - I thidk I'b about to sdeeze byself".

"Perfect. Dow I'll show you just what I bead" said Paige. She then walked over to Emmy and pinched her nose with her hand.

"Do, Paige! What are you doig? I cad't sdeeze whed you pidch by dose" Emmy said.

"Exactly" Paige said. "Dow I have the power to decide if you sdeeze or dot".

"Cad you let go of by dose? I really deed to sdeeze" said Emmy.

"You kdow what? I dod't thidk I will. Dot yet" said Paige.

"Cobe od! Please? It really tickles" said Emmy.

"Dot yet" said Paige. "You haven't earned the right to Ha Eshoo, Hea Shoo! sdeeze. Bad, that felt good" she teased Emmy.

"It's dot fair!" Emmy called.

"Welcobe to the world of the cobbod cold, where dothig is fair" said Paige.

"Please Paige! I deed to sdeeze so bad" Emmy begged.

"Alright" Paige said. "You've beed a good girl, Ebby. I'll let you sdeeze dow".

"Ei Tshooooo, Haaaai Tshooooo, Hi I Tshoooooo, Ai I Tshooooo, Hiyei Tshoooooooooooo!" Emmy showered Paige with a fit of sneezes the second Paige released her nose. As Emmy recovered from her fit, Paige just stood the and smiled.

"Oh wow! I've dever had a sdeezig fit like this ode" Emmy said, still a little out of breath.

"Feels good to let it out, doesd't it? He Eshoo, Ha Eshoo! Just like that" said Paige.

"It does" Emmy said and sniffled. "Baybe dext tibe you'll just let be Hei Tshooooooo! sdeeze though"?

"I'll thidk about it" Paige replied as Emmy blew her nose wetly.

"Hi Ishoo, I Shoo, Ha Ishoo!" Julie sneezed herself awake the next morning. She reached for her tissues and noticed Sarah wasn't in the room.

"Good morning Julie" Sarah said as she opened the door and stuck her head inside. "Did you seep well"?

"I did, odce I fidally badaged to fall asleep" Julie replied while blowing her nose. "Looks like you got up early. Where have you beed"?

"Oh I just went to bring you mom a cup of tea" Sarah replied. "Poor Sharon. She caught your cold and it's hitting her hard".

"Yeah, I kdow" Julie said and sniffled. "I talked to her last dight. Baybe I should go chek od her".

"That would be nice" Sarah said. "I think she'd like that".

"O.K. Ishoo, Hi Ishoo, Haa I Shoo! Ugh *sniffle* At this rate, we wod't have ady *sniffle* tissues left id the house" said Julie.

"Hae Tshoo, Hea E Tshoo!" Julie found her mother in bed, sneezing loudly and sounding miserable.

"Bordig bob" Julie said as she went into Sharon's bedroom.

"Good bordig Julie" Sharon said and sniffled. "How did you sleep"?

"Pretty well" Julie replied. "What about you"?

"Dot so buch" Sharon replied before giving her nose a gurgling blow. "I'b sorry hodey but I dod't thidk I'll be able to take care of you today, I'b just too sick".

"It's alright bob" said Julie. "Just rest add try to get better.

"Ha E Tshoo! Julie dear *sniffle* cad you please brig be a haddkerchief frob by drawer? I thidk I better start usig ode or we'll be out of tissues sood" said Sharon.

"Sure bob. I was actually thidkig about us ruddig out of tissues as well" Julie said as she went to bring her mother a handkerchief.

"Thadk you hodey. Would you like ode as well?" Sharon suggested while blowing her nose. "I have odes to spare".

"Do thadks bob" said Julie. "I thidk I'll stick with Hi Ishoo, Ishoo, A Ishoo, I Shoo! tissues".

"O.K. hod *sniffle* Suite yourself Hea E Tshoo!" sneezed Sharon.