Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Cold Chronicles

Likesn

33 minutes ago, Macaroni said:

Ok, so, right after posting this I decided to continue my hunt. I found that I can sort stories by title. Fortunately I did remember the name correctly and I was able to find it! It was certainly in the last 1/4 of Origibal Stories that I had not searched (I was going by date). I’m going to start reading it right now! 
Sorry about all that. I feel silly now since I should have tried that months ago (though, was it an option months ago? Not sure about that). 

You probably mean the first 1/4 of original stories, since it's one of my more recent works. I have a feeling you're going to enjoy it. Just a general tip - when commenting on a story, it's best to comment on the story itself and not use it as a substitute for the search function 😂 If you're looking for a story and can't use the search function yet, it's better to just ask about it in a separate post, preferably in the "Observations, Stories & Art" section.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Likesn

• Scandinavius

• elizachoo

• silentdreamer789

11 hours ago, Likesn said:

You probably mean the first 1/4 of original stories, since it's one of my more recent works. I have a feeling you're going to enjoy it. Just a general tip - when commenting on a story, it's best to comment on the story itself and not use it as a substitute for the search function 😂 If you're looking for a story and can't use the search function yet, it's better to just ask about it in a separate post, preferably in the "Observations, Stories & Art" section.

Thank you! 
I think I cannot use the search function yet. I commented here because that’s where I thought the comment was where I originally heard about the story, so I was going to quote it, but then I couldn’t find the comment (I think the comment I’m thinking of is in a story that someone else wrote but is similar to Fun for Everyone, so the comment was someone saying that it reminded them of that story; but I can’t find it now). But next time I’ll create a new post! 
Oh and that’s funny, you’re right that it is in the first 1/4, chronologically. What happened is that I started looking for it starting with the oldest posts, so it was in the last 1/4 that I hadn’t seen yet. 
Again, thank you for your guidance and also for your wonderful stories!!