Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Fetishy Tidbits

Travel

I think I saw an almost-sneeze from my current Holy Grail a while ago, and I've been feral ever since, hoping for the real thing to happen. :mf_dribble: 

(Okay, more feral than I was prior to it.) 

But UGGHHHHHH waiting patiently for something that may or may not happen is SO NOT my strong suit. :wallbash: 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• BlessMeAchoo

• Kizzykai

• March Hare

-I love sneezes caused by magic or science fiction.

-Ironically i hate having colds because in place of sneezes, i usually have a nose completely stuffed and a volcano in my throat.

-I hate inductions videos, i prefer scenarios.

-Infecting someone by sneezing inside their nose is an underated trope. 

I've started to groom my nose using an electric trimmer and I get super sneezy every time I do it. Maybe I'll start to make sneeze clips every time I have to trim my nose. 😎

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't sneeze in 8 days because I was in vacation outside my home, came out yesterday and double sneezed (with a huge one)

That's a mental block Folks!

A couple of days ago, I'm sitting waiting on my food after work. This guy I work with (shift leader, a couple of years older than me) is doing something on the computer facing me. Sneezes like half stifled and it literally propells him back. Very cute. 

• 1 month later...

Earlier today I was practicing singing when I felt a sneeze coming on.  I didn't want to stop in the middle of the song and start over, so I decided to try to keep going.  Because, like, I was singing singing - shoulders back, posture straight, diaphragm tight - and I thought, I thought, that if I didn't inhale any air to encourage it, the sneeze wouldn't happen.  This hypothesis proved false.  In the middle of one sustained note, I made a noise like someone playfully punched me in the stomach, or startled me by sneaking up behind me and poking me between the shoulder blades, and my body jerked like I'd just gotten a static shock off someone's finger after they rubbed their feet on a carpet.

At that moment, I knew I'd made history.  I'd sneezed a sneeze so unsexy, it would made the most dedicated fetishist cringe.  A sneeze that would make someone go from "I just love all sneezes" to "uh, not that one".  Truly, a momentous occasion for me.

• 1 month later...

This week I saw a story of my friend sneezing (with a song on, so no audio) At the first fram I knew it was coming. And now I have a lot of questions 🧐

On 4/29/2022 at 3:17 AM, BlessMeAchoo said:

I don't know If I'm crazy but I felt his voice was a bit stuffy tonight. I had this tought all night long.

Sorry, if this count as double posting but I was reading the thread again and I had to talk about this.

Just saying that my feeling was right and he got covid, but didn't tell it right away, he told us last month and I just connected the dots about the time it happened. 

Still hate myself for not asking him, because he would probably have spilled the truth 🥲

My bf had eaten a spicy Thai soup and became super sniffly and hitching bc of the spices lightly tickling his nose, but he never sneezed 🤧 

Ok but, cute, small, congested sniffles after a sneeze (or a fit). Followed by an embarrassed "sorry" or "excuse me." Anything like that I find realy cute and endearing. Even the word sniffles just makes me wanna squeal haha

Either I caught my first cold in two years, or I had a pretty bad allergy flare-up this week. Nothing too bad, but lots of congestion, and a bit of sneezing. If it was a cold, it was very mild for a cold but definitely annoying. It hasn't really left me and my Allegra didn't really work. It wasn't until I took some cold medicine that the symptoms really started to wane. 

On 6/25/2022 at 10:52 AM, LapidotLover22 said:

Over the last year I've been learning to cook a bit more, and I've discovered I'm pretty susceptible to seasoning tickles. There's this one that almost always gets me, I don't remember what the brand is called, but each one is based on a state. We usually have ones for Texas and South Carolina, and I really like the latter, and it almost always gets a very tickly and satisfying sneeze out of me ☺️

If you’re not sneezing, you ain’t seasoning! 

On 11/10/2022 at 1:39 PM, Travel said:

Either I caught my first cold in two years, or I had a pretty bad allergy flare-up this week. Nothing too bad, but lots of congestion, and a bit of sneezing. If it was a cold, it was very mild for a cold but definitely annoying. It hasn't really left me and my Allegra didn't really work. It wasn't until I took some cold medicine that the symptoms really started to wane. 

Well, whatever it is, it's back. I took cold medicine again and it has barely waned. My sibling told me my face looked "reddish." I'm very stuffy and have kept blowing my nose, and giving out some very violent sneezes all of a sudden. I can barely breathe properly. I even feel a little bit groggy. I ate some spicy menudo and that seemed to help clear out my sinuses at least a little but I still feel bad. It sucks because I wanted to go to the movies tonight. I'm considering calling in sick to work but I think I can handle it if it clears out at least a little. But given my job I may have to do it tonight so I dunno. 

So last week my boyfriend was sick and I was sure I would get his cold but no... My immune system is better than I expected, almost 2 years without getting sick.

He had some good sneezes, he asked me if I was turned on and I said yes but not everytime there's a single sneeze 🙈

But some buildup and tripple sneeze was great to heard, even tho I'm more into female sneezes 

• 1 month later...

Ever since I caught that cold back in November, I've felt congested in one way or another. I tried Allegra and it seemed to work but once it wore off, the congestion came back. I thought that maybe I have something deep down my nostrils or my sinuses that maybe is causing it, so I dug out my neti pot and it seems to have mostly done the job. I'm still congested but less so than I was even yesterday. Also, I'm sneezing a lot more than before. Not really allergic or cold sneezes, but ones that feel more normal. It feels like my nose is starting to work as it should lol. 

Cute guy at uni, we're hanging out in a group and he's on the other side of the small room. I zone in to his conversation just in time to hear him say "-makes me sneeze like crazy" but since I missed the first part of his sentence I have no idea what makes him sneeze 😢 He did mention something about hayfever after so I think it's a plant or something but I'm not sure. It's been a couple weeks since then and he's only sneezed once, and I was so suprised that I forgot to remember how he actually sneezed. I just remember I thought it was cute. 

A few months ago, a woman at work posted on the work Teams chat that she was looking for someone to provide homes for two cats she had taken in.

I forget the background to this story (I'm not sure in what context you accidentally end up with two cats you can't keep), but basically she said she said couldn't keep them permanently because she is allergic.

She's mid-twenties, dark haired and very attractive. I am acutely aware I'm now 15 years older than her, and almost feel guilty for thinking about this, but the thought of her trying not to sneeze too much because she wants to spend some more time petting the cats is quite a nice thought. 😶

I've never heard her sneeze in real life, so this doesn't count as any sort of obs, but this thread seemed a good place to post it.

• 3 weeks later...

The neti pot saga continues. Be warned that this might be a bit gross: 

I've decided to keep using the neti pot as I battle this brutal allergy or whatever it is I've got. Today just as I was doing a rinse, a thick drop of snot dropped out of my nose. I didn't get to see it in detail because it flushed down with the water. I don't feel "back to normal" yet, but considering that I started out the rinsing struggling to get water out of one nostril, and now this, it makes me wonder just whatever the heck is stuck in there! 

• 1 month later...

Really hoping this inspires someone. Great idea for a macro/micro story: using macro sneezes to save on fuel for rocket launches.