• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dominchoo

• NotWho

• Kolen

• RipleyToo

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone! I really super appreciate your support on this. I am still debating as to whether to continue uploading these chapters, as I am... not very proud of them to say the absolute least. I have posted a few new little fics, and have a long ongoing one on my tumblr. If that doesn't interest you, no worries! I really loved hearing your feedback and seeing the support my stupid little kinky fic got. you're all incredibly sweet ❤️ 

• 7 months later...
On 4/5/2022 at 6:18 PM, dominchoo said:

hi everyone! I really super appreciate your support on this. I am still debating as to whether to continue uploading these chapters, as I am... not very proud of them to say the absolute least. I have posted a few new little fics, and have a long ongoing one on my tumblr. If that doesn't interest you, no worries! I really loved hearing your feedback and seeing the support my stupid little kinky fic got. you're all incredibly sweet ❤️ 

I am still very interested in what happens, particularly what happens between Eliza and Oliver. However if you decide not to continue, don’t worry about it :)

• 10 months later...
On 9/26/2021 at 4:48 PM, dominchoo said:

Thoughts? I had written it after I had read “partnership” which is why its so similar, but I put my own twist on it, I promise! Hopefully y’all like it. 

This is so cute! Can't believe I'd never seen it till now. Great minds think alike❤️

• 2 months later...