Sneeze Fetish Forum

Roses: A Bodyguard Romance (m/m)

ticklywombat

Robin's kisses are perfect: fierce and sweet. Mel doesn't want to stop. They're both going to need air eventually, but if Mel turns his head just right... there. Now he can breathe through his nose, with the minor disadvantage that air keeps moving against the ticklish spot. It's not long before it gives another irritated twitch.

It can't be residual dust. Surely he's sneezed any actual irritant out by now. He didn't think he was allergic enough to the stuff to keep reacting after it's gone, never mind have two fits after the first sneeze and be working on a third. It's different with Robin, who's apparently used to allergic reactions that persist long after the roses are gone, but Mel usually just steps away from the dusty room and stops sneezing.

Mel doesn't want to sneeze. He wants to keep kissing Robin. So he wraps his arms tighter around Robin's back and focuses on the sensation of lips and tongues moving together, ignoring the tickle. Robin's mouth is warm and wet, tongue flickering licking, and those small happy noises keep coming. If Mel had any worries about Robin, about whether or not he really wants this, each sound soothes them a little more, like a salve. One of Robin's hands slides down from Mel's shoulder to his bicep, squeezing, and someone appreciating his muscles is much more familiar territory. He grins into the kiss, returning all of Robin's force and fervour, until suddenly Robin pulls back.

"Air," he says, panting. "Air is good."

"Yeah."

Mel takes two big lungfuls of air and lunges for Robin's mouth. Robin puts a hand to the back of Mel's neck, grabbing hard, and presses his knees into the chair either side of Mel's thighs. He comes up, balancing precariously on his knees. Mel grabs him around the waist, for stability - so he tells himself, for a moment at least - and holds on. Robin is shaped differently under the clothes than he expected: not skin and bone, but agile, compact muscle. He risks a little breath through his nose and feels his nose twitch. It tickles.

He doesn't know how long it takes. He loses himself in the kissing, dragging his attention away from the building tickle in his nose again and again. But he can't help but notice that it's twitching more and more often as first tension, and then pressure, start to develop at the back of his nose, behind the tickle. Building.

He usually likes the sensation of sneezing, in a quiet, private sort of way. The anticipation, as his muscles start to react, twitches getting stronger. The way it reshapes his face, mouth falling open, air rushing into his lungs, the irresistibility of it. The growing tension, followed by a huge, explosive release. Even the tickling sensation can be pleasurable. But now he knows how he feels about sneezing - now Robin knows - after they turned Robin's fit into that weird, thrilling game -

- he feels strange about sneezing in front of him.

It's still going to happen. The tickle's getting stronger. He wonders if Robin can feel his nose twitching; it's resting against Robin's cheek, and he can feel his top lip starting to want to curl. That makes it hard to kiss so he forces it straight. For a few more seconds, until he can't.

Robin pulls back again. "Air."

"Air." Mel leans forward, touching his forehead lightly to Robin's. Robin's hand runs over his head, moving the close-cropped hair, and Mel enjoys the pleasant sensation for a second, breathing hard through his mouth to avoid aggravating his nose but... it's too late for that. The tickle finally teases him into a reaction. His nose lifts, scrunching, and he tries to resist the urge to sniff but his willpower isn't quite strong enough.

Sniffing makes the tickle worse. Mel's mouth is already open; he has no control over the sudden inhale. "Huh..."

Oh no. Don’t sneeze.

"All right?" Robin asks.

Mel tries to answer, but: "Huh..." His chin lifts, just a little, but he drops his head as soon as the hitch is over, not wanting to look Robin in the eye.

Don’t.

"Oh." There's a sound of movement. Mel looks sideways and sees Robin sliding the tissue box closer to him.

Mel puts a hand out, and manages to grab a tissue before: "Huh... huuh..." His head tips up. The sneeze is coming, but it's not here yet. He breathes out. Manages a couple of normal breaths, in and out, before the irritation tugs his jaw again. "Hhuuhh ... hhuh ..."

Oh, it's gonna be a slow one. He breathes.

"Hhhuh... haaaah.... hhaaaaah..." It's teasing him. Not quite ready to come. He still can't look at Robin's face, keeping his eyes down when he can, or up towards the ceiling when the hitches lift his chin. "Huh..."

"Hey," Robin says, very softly.

"Hhuh..."

"It's okay." Robin's hand comes to the side of his face, caressing his cheek. "You can sneeze. It's fine."

"Huh..." Each time it comes back, the urge to hitch is a little more forceful, pushing his mouth open further. He can feel his nostrils flaring with each one as the buildup gets stronger. Getting ready. "Hh-hhuuhh - HAAH - " Pause. Breathe. "Hhuh..."

He’s so tickly. His nose won't hold still, twitching and wriggling between the irresistible hitching breaths. He can feel the sneeze coming - intense pressure in the back of his nose now, right behind that sharp little tickle.

"It's okay," Robin says again. "You don't have to hold it back."

"I'm nuhhh..." He can't quite fight off the hitch long enough to get to the end of the word. He tries again. "Nuhhh... naaahhh... HHUH!" The sneeze pulls back again, frustrating, but it's getting closer every time.

"Like, that is it?"

"Yh - " As close as he can get to yes before his breathing is out of control again. "Huuh - HHUH - HHUHHH - " Stronger. Building, then retreating, never quite letting him go. "...haah..."

"Can I help?"

"Hh-hhuh?" He can't talk, but he can make the hitch sound a little like a question. He tries to open his eyes, and manages for a moment, but then they squeeze shut again. "HAAAAH - AAAH - "

"Like this," Robin whispers.

Mel can't see him move, but he feels it. A tiny tickle against the end of his nose, just underneath the tip. He has absolutely no time to process the sensation. "AAAH!"

It must be Robin's finger. The tickle moves down, between Mel's nostrils, then up, coaxing him over the edge. Robin says, "Come on, sneeze." It's still a whisper. "Out you come."

"AAAAH - HAAAAH - "

If Mel could talk, he'd say, That's enough, I'm gonna sneeze now. But he can't, because he's going to sneeze. Robin doesn't know that, though, and he keeps tickling Mel's nose, so the pressure builds up and up, nose twitching helplessly as the tickle grows unbearable. It was already going to be a big sneeze, and now -

"AAH - "

Robin keeps tickling.

"AAAAH - "

Tickle tickle tickle.

"HHAAAAHHH - "

Tickle tickle tickle tickle -

"YAAAAAAAASHOO!"

"Whoa," Robin says. Mel opens his eyes and Robin is drawing back; his finger's wet. Belatedly, Mel remembers he has a tissue; Robin is already grabbing another from the box with his clean hand. Mel manages to get the tissue to his own face before the residual tickle -

"YAAAASHOOOOO! YAAAAASHOOOO!"

- triggers two more violent, helpless sneezes. Then the tissue gets to his nose, but the -

"YAAAASSHHOOOOO!"

- next sneeze blows a hole right through so that -

"YAAASSHOOOOO!"

- there's no barrier left between his nose and his cupped hands.

For a second he thinks he's done, only background tickle left, but only a second. "Hhahh..." His hands are already sticky, so he keeps them in front of his nose as it wriggles. "HAAAHHH - YAASSHOOO! HAAAASHOOO! HAAAAH'shoo!"

Then he really is done. His nose feels achy, but clearer. He stares down at the mess in his hands, breathing hard, still not daring to look up, not wanting to see the look on Robin's face. He feels deeply ashamed. The loss of control, combined with whatever's going on with him and sneezing.... He's still looking at his hands when Robin places a tissue on top of his hands and begins, with brisk, efficient movements, to gather up the mucus.

"Let's get you cleaned up, honey," Robin says softly.

Then Mel does dare to look up.

He doesn't see disgust or horror on Robin's face. He sees something soft, pity, or compassion, he isn't sure, but he can't stop himself from saying, "Sorry."

"You couldn't help it."

"Did I sneeze on you?"

"Only a bit." Robin keeps cleaning while Mel sits there helpless. "There you go. Here, blow your nose."

He hands Mel another tissue, and Mel does as he's told. "I'm sorry, that was disgusting."

"Nah," Robin says. He's not backing away. Not moving from where he's perched on Robin's knees. "Normal bodily function, not disgusting."

"Can't be pleasant to be covered in snot." Mel still can't quite meet Robin's eye.

Robin gives a little laugh. "Mel, I know you're the size of a small house, but you don't actually produce much more snot than a regular person. You didn't cover me in snot. You got my finger, which is my own fault, and a tiny bit of spray hit my chin. That's it." His hand comes up, cupping Mel's jaw, thumb brushing his cheek. "It's a kink. It's just a kink, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Hey..." The thumb brushes again. "Look at me."

Mel meets those light blue eyes. They're still red-rimmed and watery, but beautiful.

"Am I lying to you?" Robin says.

"I don't think so," Mel manages.

"I'm not." Robin's head darts forward and he places a quick peck on Mel's lips. "Don't be ashamed of your kinks. Or your allergies. It's bad for your health."

Mel gives a snort of laughter as Robin shifts closer, turning so he's sitting in Mel's lap instead of perching on his knees. "Okay."

"Good," Robin says, and rests his head on Mel's shoulder. "Give us a cuddle, then. It's been a long day."

"Not over yet," Mel reminds him. But he wraps his arms around Robin, and lets himself relax.

They'll just do this for a minute.

---

A/N: No, it's definitely not over yet...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ticklywombat

• Kolen

• Arvani

• brownsasha11

1 hour ago, ticklywombat said:

Mel can't see him move, but he feels it. A tiny tickle against the end of his nose, just underneath the tip. He has absolutely no time to process the sensation. "AAAH!"

It must be Robin's finger. The tickle moves down, between Mel's nostrils, then up, coaxing him over the edge. Robin says, "Come on, sneeze." It's still a whisper. "Out you come."

"AAAAH - HAAAAH - "

If Mel could talk, he'd say, That's enough, I'm gonna sneeze now. But he can't, because he's going to sneeze. Robin doesn't know that, though, and he keeps tickling Mel's nose, so the pressure builds up and up, nose twitching helplessly as the tickle grows unbearable. It was already going to be a big sneeze, and now -

"AAH - "

Robin keeps tickling.

"AAAAH - "

Tickle tickle tickle.

"HHAAAAHHH - "

Tickle tickle tickle tickle -

"YAAAAAAAASHOO!"

"Whoa," Robin says. Mel opens his eyes and Robin is drawing back; his finger's wet. Belatedly, Mel remembers he has a tissue; Robin is already grabbing another from the box with his clean hand. Mel manages to get the tissue to his own face before the residual tickle -

"YAAAASHOOOOO! YAAAAASHOOOO!"

- triggers two more violent, helpless sneezes. Then the tissue gets to his nose, but the -

"YAAAASSHHOOOOO!"

- next sneeze blows a hole right through so that -

"YAAASSHOOOOO!"

- there's no barrier left between his nose and his cupped hands.

Oh my god can this story get any more perfect?! Now there are stuck sneezes and inducing! I really love your style of writing. Cutting back and forth between the narration and hitching/sneezing really sells poor old Mel’s loss of control. Speaking of which, shy Mel killed my heart once again the poor guy😭

Great job on this!

Oof, this is a fantastic piece of MLM fetish fiction. I have such a longing for it. Thanks for helping making dreams come true.

Mel doesn't know how long they sit there. Longer than the promised minute. Robin's blond head doesn't quite reach all the way to Mel's shoulder, so it's lolling against his collarbone. Mel is relaxed, despite their awkward position, crammed together into a single office chair that's barely big enough for Mel alone; Robin is a comforting shape in his arms, and he's so tired that he's almost drifting. Not really awake, not quite asleep. Not talking. Barely thinking. He feels drained.

He's brought sharply back to consciousness by a familiar sound. A little sniff.

It's still a little embarrassing how quickly that sound brings him back to full alertness, and how it's not because of fear. He blinks, turning his head to look down at Robin's face. Robin's eyes are half-closed. He has one arm tucked against Mel's waist, but the other hand is at his face, two fingers pressing against the side of his nose.

As Mel watches, he gives another little sniff, and then his eyelids flutter open. "...oh."

"It's okay." Mel keeps his arms around Robin, restraining an urge to brush hair back from Robin's temple. "We seem to be safe enough here." Between the two of them, they've made enough noise in the last few minutes to bring people running, if there were people down here to be looking for them. "Sneeze all you like."

"All I like would be none right now," Robin says. He sticks out his bottom lip, but his eyes are amused, and his elbow nudges Mel's side gently. "All you like is probably a bit more."

Mel huffs. "Probably." He rubs Robin's flank with his hand. "All you need to, then."

"Yeah." Snf. "It's not quite yet." Then he leans back a little, tilting his head up to look at Mel's face. "How are you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah. Any more sneezy feelings?"

Mel pauses to check in with the sensations in his face. He feels... normal. Nose clear. No tickle, for the first time since they stepped into that dusty closet. "I think I'm fine."

"So I'll do a little explode," Robin says, making Mel shiver again, "and then after that we can try and find a way out of here?"

"Sounds about right."

"In the meantime..." Robin leans back further, putting more of his weight on Mel's arm. "What's your pleasure?"

"My - ?"

"I'm gonna sneeeeeeeeze." Robin's voice is pitched down, tantalising. "Should I fight again? Did you enjoy that?"

"I did - but - "

Robin's mouth curves up into a slow smile. "Buuuuut?"

Mel still feels incredibly weird about this, but he hears Robin's voice in his head. It's just a kink. Robin really doesn't seem to mind. He seems to be enjoying this, relishing it, even, and he's sitting here in Mel's arms without a hint of reluctance or revulsion. Robin's smile wavers for a second, then falls as he sniffs. The distracted look creeps back, but a second later, he shakes himself, clearly focusing his attention back on Mel.

Mel tries not to squirm. "Itchy?"

"Getting itchier," Robin says in that low teasing voice. "You were saying...?"

"I kind of wanna know..." Mel hesitates. "Every fit you've had so far, you've tried to fight it."

"Mmmmm?"

"I wanna know what happens when you don't," he says. "When it - " He doesn't want to say the word tickle, doesn't want Robin to sneeze because of him, not this time. Not now. Not yet. "When you need to sneeze and you let it happen. How long it takes."

Snff. "Once it... does the thing?" Robin isn't saying that word either. Not wanting to risk setting himself off? For Mel? "Not long." He curls back into Mel's chest, rubbing his head against Mel's jacket. "Is that what you wanna see?"

Mel takes a big breath. "Yeah."

"You wanna know when - when it - " Robin's hand waves in the air. Mel knows the word he's trying to avoid, and doesn't say it. "When it's not itchy anymore?"

"Will you be able to talk?"

Robin scrunches his nose in thought, which is a cute gesture by itself. Then he scrunches it harder and wiggles it in clear irritation, and that makes Mel's heart skip in his chest. "Probably not, or like... I'd have to be quick." Snfff. "Hmm."

"I quite like the idea of you like." Mel can't quite believe he's saying this, but the idea bubbles up from somewhere in his brain as he's talking. "Trying to talk."

"When I'm about to - " snff! " - sneeze?"

"Yeah." Mel shudders at the thought, and then another one strikes him. "Do you... can you... can I... umm..."

Robin's hand comes up to touch Mel's cheek, fingers brushing lightly. "Go on..."

"What you did for me," he says. "When I was building and building and you..." Tickled my nose. He lifts one hand and crooks a finger, demonstrating. "That's happened to you a couple of times and I - " Deep breath. "I - I - I kind of wanted to do that. To you. To help. Would it help?"

"Usually does," Robin says. "That's why I tried it on you. Or you can just, y'know, say the thing."

"Huh. Cool."

Robin rests his head against Mel's chest again, and gives a little, wet sniffle. "Nngh." He sounds really uncomfortable, and Mel's heart twists a bit, but then Robin says, low, "Getting really itchy," and Mel's heart does something else instead. Snff. Robin's voice drops to a whisper. "Think I'm gonna..." Snffffff. Mel can't tell if that's a deliberate sniff or not. "Yeah I think I might..." Snf-snf-snff!

Normally by this point, Robin is rubbing his nose every few seconds, trying to quell the building itch. Now he's... not. One of his arms is still curled up against Mel's body, and the other is gripping the sleeve of his jacket firmly. Is he doing that on purpose? Keeping his hands away from his nose, letting the irritation build to its... natural... conclusion...

Oh God. Robin is in Mel's lap, in Mel's arms, and he's going to sneeze. With Robin's hands kept away from his face, Mel has an unobstructed view of Robin's nose as it starts to move. First only the deliberate wrinkles as Robin succumbs to sniff after sniff, but then: there it is. A little twitch.

Robin has his head tilted back, watching Mel's face as Mel watches Robin's. Mel wonders what Robin sees there, but only for a moment before Robin's nose wrinkles again, and for a moment Robin's gaze goes glassy. Preoccupied by the growing itch. by the need to sniff, by those distracting twitches. Mel can't take his eyes off Robin's nose as it gets more mobile. Wrinkling and scrunching with a sniff, relaxing, then twitching once, twice, three times. The twitch becomes a wriggle, nose moving from side to side, scrunching again. Snfffffff! As Robin breathes out, his nostrils flare, and a moment later an urgent look comes over his face. His grip tightens on Mel's sleeve, pulling the fabric tight.

Mel's heart starts to race.

"Mel it tih - " His voice is an urgent whisper, cut off by a sharp hitching breath. "Tihh!" Robin's chin tips up, mouth falling open wide, eyelids drooping rapidly. Robin's body freezes in Mel's arms, muscles going rigid, for just a couple of seconds. "Hih'tschu!" It's a quick, sharp sneeze. Robin's eyes blink open, and he looks up at Mel's face, meeting his eyes, nostrils already flaring again. "It tihh hitchoo! Hih'tschu! Hhihh - "

He freezes again. Mel feels the tension in his body, waits with held breath for it to break. "Hhihh'TSCHUUU! Hiih - it - ihhht - it tiihhhh - tiihhh - tickles hihtschu itschu itschu itSCHU IIH'TSCHU!"

Robin pants. For a moment Mel thinks it's over, but the pants quickly turn to hitches, Robin's mouth dropping open, nostrils flaring. He meets Mel's gaze, his own eyes narrowed, and takes a giant, gasping breath. "Hheeeehhhh - "

The breath pauses. Robin's head is thrown back, his body held up by Mel's arm. Eyelashes fluttering. His nostrils flare wide. "Eeeeehhh - hhheeehhh - hh-hheeeehhh - "

He pauses again, lifting one hand to flap in the air in front of his nose, but somehow Mel knows, he isn't fighting off a threatening sneeze. He's stuck in one of those horrible hitching cycles, nose tickling him to distraction, but not letting him sneeze. "HhheeeeeeEEEEEHHH - " The hand flutters. "Hah - hah - "

It's happening.

Robin's stuck.

Aaahhh! This keeps getting better and better! The cliffhangers may be the death of me though 😂😂😂

12 hours ago, Fiadh said:

Aaahhh! This keeps getting better and better! The cliffhangers may be the death of me though 😂😂😂

Same 😩 

But it's amazing to read, no doubt about that 😍💅🏼

Awesome @ticklywombat your panache for suspense continues. I will say that this is quickly become one of my favorites on here. Also I must say I appreciate how you have jumped in with a stellar first fic (dumbstruck that this is your first on here) . I continue to be astounded by your creative process. Man you have captured some fundamental principles of a great writer captivate your audience and keep them wanting more. With bated breath I look forward to the next installment. Kudos

5 hours ago, brownsasha11 said:

(dumbstruck that this is your first on here)

Right?!? It’s so good, I can’t believe it’s their first one on here!!!!

Aaaah I am really enjoying everyone's comments, thank you so much all! 🥰 I'm having a lot of fun writing this story and I'm so glad people are enjoying reading it.

This is my first piece here, and the first sneezefic I was comfortable posting anywhere, but I'm a reasonably experienced writer. This is a very fun new use for my skills. 😇

More soon with a bit of luck!

Ahhhhh I’m dying!!! This is BRILLIANTLY DONE!! I’m so very happy you decided to try your hand at writing a fic! 

Those cliffhangers though 🥵

Robin's hand is flapping desperately in the air as he gasps and gasps, nose twitching, but he can't seem to get the sneeze out. Mel watches him for just a second, feeling something in the middle of his chest twist. Robin's nose is torturing him again, tickling him to helplessness, but not letting him...

Oh god. Mel remembers that he can help, and the twisting sensation dissolves into pure thrill. Mel takes a little gasping breath of his own, lowers his head towards Robin's, and whispers, "Tickle."

The reaction is as immediate as before. "HAHTSCHU! .....hheeehhhh.... hh'TSHEW!" Robin's whole body rocks with each powerful sneeze, and Mel tightens his arm around Robin's shoulders, holding on. "Ehhh... hhehh'CHU hh'TSCHH h'chssst! Hh..." Robin lets the little breath out and manages a single voluntary inhale, but his nostrils are still flaring and twitching. It's not over. "Hh! Hhhh - hhh - hheh!"

Head tipping back, chest inflating, but nothing coming out. "Tickle," Mel murmurs again.

"Hhhehhh!"

Mel waits, but no sneeze follows. "Tickle tickle tickle."

"HAAHH - " And... nothing. Robin pauses, mouth wide open, eyes screwed shut. "HHHAAAH - "

Nothing. Time to try something else.

Mel keeps his arm around Robin's shoulders, and tentatively, lifts his other hand. "HAH - " Crooks his finger, and brings it to the tip of Robin's twitching nose. With the lightest touch he can manage, he moves his finger. Flicking... brushing... tickling.

It feels almost more intimate than the kissing.

"HAH - AAHH - " Mel can feel the tension stiffening Robin's entire body, feel Robin's nose jerking against his fingers as he tickles. Tension floods Mel's body, too, a wave of anticipation he can't control.

Come on. Sneeze.

"HAAH-TSCHIIIIIEEEWW!"

Spray hits Mel's hand. First misting his crooked finger, then the palm of his outstretched hand. Mel's so captivated by the sensation that only a small part of him registers Robin's body rocking again in his grip. He wants to feel it again, so he keeps moving his finger, keeps his touch light, tickle-tickle-tickle -

"AHH-TSCHUU! HAHSCHOO! AAH - HAAH'SCHIEW!" More spray rains down on Mel's hand with every sneeze, and the thrill Mel gets from it is completely disproportionate; he can feel his bones vibrating with it. Robin's face is a picture of helpless, ticklish need, and for a long second it feels like it's Mel that's doing it. Not the rose pollen, not Robin's persistent allergic reaction, but Mel's moving finger, brushing against the sensitive skin, sparking the irritation inside until the body's only recourse is to get - it - out -

"Hheh'shiew! Hhh'shoo! H'tchh! Hssch! Hsshhh! Hh'ksssch! Hhh - hhh - "

And with that, Robin's hand shoots up to grasp Mel's wrist.

Mel takes that as the signal to stop and relaxes his finger, pulling it away from Robin's nose. Robin gives a final, "Hh'kssschh!" before letting out a huge sigh and leaning sideways to rest his head on Mel's chest. He takes a few more soft, slow breaths, and says, "Urgh."

Residual thrill is still buzzing through Mel's blood as he pulls Robin closer to his body. It's gratifying to feel how Robin relaxes, as if Mel's touch is soothing, and gives a little sniff between breaths. Mel's hand is sticky with spray, but he doesn't want to let go of Robin's shoulders, so he reaches over Robin's head with the misted hand, grabbing a tissue from the box to clean himself with, then passing a clean one to Robin.

"Thadks," Robin says, sounding congested for the first time. He blows his nose twice into the tissue. "Blehh." Mel fetches him another tissue, waits as he rubs and wipes and cleans himself up as best he can, still hanging onto his shoulders.

At last Robin lifts his head. "So you really liked making me sneeze."

"Sorry," is what comes out before Mel can even think about it. Robin elbows him in the side, so hard a little oof comes out. "I mean. Yeah. That was..."

Robin looks up at him. Nose red. Eyes red. But his eyelashes flutter in the flirtatious way that makes Mel feel... feel... "Good?" he says.

"Amazing. I wanna - " Make you sneeze and sneeze and sneeze.

"When we're out of here..." Robin's voice is heavy with promise, and Mel doesn't know what else to do but pull him even closer wrapping both arms around Robin's shoulders, holding him tight.

"When we're out of here, lots of things," he says. He bows his head to kiss Robin's hair and feels Robin nuzzle his chest. "First we need to..."

"...actually get out of here?"

"Yeah. We do." He runs a hand down Robin's back, gentle but firm. Protective. Possessive. I won't let them have you. "You good?"

"As I'll ever be." Sniff. "Well, as good as I'll be until this is over. And by the time I'm done sneezing my head's gonna hurt so bad I can hardly see."

Mel can't help it, he strokes Robin's hair. "Does it hurt now?"

"Not yet."

"Let's try to get you to the car by then."

"Nnnnnngh." Robin's face presses hard into Mel's chest. "I'm a ticking time bomb. We should get up."

"But?" Mel can hear the reluctance.

"But..." Big sigh. "You're warm. And comfy. And I like cuddling you."

Me too. "Why don't we find somewhere safer to cuddle, eh?"

"Like the safehouse?"

"Like the safehouse."

"Okay." Robin sits up, leaning back a little to look at Mel's face. "Okay. Come on, legs."

It takes him another few seconds, but at last he hops down from Mel's lap, using the arm of the office chair for support. Mel pulls himself up, feeling stiff from sitting in the too-small chair for too long, and makes for the door. Going ahead, as always, with a glance behind him, making sure Robin is there, and all right, and safe.

I won't let them have you, he thinks. You're mine.

13 hours ago, She who must not be named said:

oh my fucking god - *dies*

:stretcher:

:rip: oops that makes two of us :rip:

14 hours ago, She who must not be named said:

oh my fucking god - *dies*

1 hour ago, Kolen said:

:stretcher:

:rip: oops that makes two of us :rip:

Oh no I didn’t mean to kill my readers 😭

🤣

On 3/9/2022 at 10:31 AM, ticklywombat said:

Oh no I didn’t mean to kill my readers 😭

🤣

:doublethumbsup: it's all good

you are so talented are writing, and i genuinely enjoyed reading this (regardless of the content... just the way it was written was already really clever and well-done). I'm still new to this and figuring out things about myself, I feel ashamed and embarrassed a bit, but it was nice to read this and be reminded that you shouldn't "be ashamed of your kinks. Or your allergies. It's bad for your health." lol. thanks for the reminder, it is what it is and i guess thats okay :)

On 3/15/2022 at 12:56 AM, pumpkinpie said:

you are so talented are writing, and i genuinely enjoyed reading this (regardless of the content... just the way it was written was already really clever and well-done). I'm still new to this and figuring out things about myself, I feel ashamed and embarrassed a bit, but it was nice to read this and be reminded that you shouldn't "be ashamed of your kinks. Or your allergies. It's bad for your health." lol. thanks for the reminder, it is what it is and i guess thats okay :)

Thank you everyone for your kind comments! This comment in specific really resonated with me - that line, and Robin's whole attitude to this experience, is for me, as I struggle a lot with shame, so I'm really outstandingly glad that it hit home for someone else too.

It is what it is, and that is definitely okay. But I think it maybe takes time to get comfortable with that idea. 💜

Update coming in just a minute!