Sneeze Fetish Forum

Roses: A Bodyguard Romance (m/m)

ticklywombat

Outside the office, the corridor is deserted. Mel takes a few steps away from the door, then turns his head to glance at Robin. Robin's closing the door behind them, very softly.

"Are we going to get pictures?" he asks.

Robin looks up at Mel, and Mel sees the emotions flicker across his face. First hope, then resignation. He gives a little sigh. "It's too risky, isn't it?"

"I wouldn't recommend it," Mel says. "It is risky. But it's up to you."

"Is it?" Robin's eyes narrow. "If I was any other client - "

"You're not any other client," Mel says. "You're you."

"If we hadn't - " Robin waves a hand behind him, in the direction of the office, a gesture clearly meant to describe the kissing, and the talks, and the exciting sneezing. "Wouldn't you be saying, sorry, we can't, let's go?" Mel's eyes widen, and Robin shrugs. "That's what I'd expect of a bodyguard."

"My job's to keep you safe," Mel says. "I don't think going back to take pictures of the gun room is the best way. But - "

"But you've got a soft spot for me, and you want to give me what I want."

Mel feels himself redden. Feels his face heat as blood rushes to the surface of his skin. He says, very softly, "Yes."

"But if I were any other client. What would you say?"

"I'd say I'm sorry, but the police are going to have to make do with your statement."

Robin nods, setting his jaw. "Then that's what they'll have to do."

"Are you - ?"

"Mel," Robin says. He puts out a hand, grasping Mel's forearm, and somehow that's enough. Mel puts his hand over Robin's, squeezing, and then gently removes Robin's hand from his arm. He takes a heavy breath and sighs it out, pulling the professional persona back on, covering his fluttering heart and his terrible crush on his protectee.

"All right," he says. "Get behind me, please."

Robin gives one of his quick-sharp grins, and Mel has to force his heart back to a regular beat. "Yes sir."

Mel rolls his eyes, smiling to himself, and turns around.

Ahead of them the corridor stretches away into darkness. More of those motion-sensor lights line the walls, flickering on at intervals as they walk, then snapping off behind them with a disconcerting sound like something hard snapping. Robin gives a little gasp every time, but they see no one, hear no one. The place is deserted. Mel wonders if their pursuers from upstairs even know about this place.

More important, he wonders where the exit is. There's a chance there isn't one, that the way they came in is the only way in or out. That would be annoying and inconvenient - maybe deadly, if their pursuers are waiting for them, or still prowling the maze upstairs. But if Mel were building a secret base underneath an office building, he'd build a back door.

They walk. And walk. Doors lead off to either side at intervals, but for some time, the corridor continues, long and straight. Just as a junction comes into view in the dimness, Robin sniffs, and then says, very softly, "Oh God."

"It's all right," Mel says, though there's a new flutter starting up in the pit of his stomach, and it's not just fear. He knows that now. "How long have we got?"

"Nyeh." That's Robin's only answer for a few seconds. When Mel looks, he's pinching his nostrils together, eyes narrowed in thought. Then he sniffs again. "Not long, I don't think."

There's a door ahead to Mel's left. Mel opens it on another office, this one so clean and tidy it looks as if it's never been used. Mel holds the door open. Robin gives his nose another rub. Snff! Then he comes past Mel, into the room, still rubbing his nose, and Mel shuts the door behind them.

Snff. "I'm sorry," Robin says, "this is annoying."

"I think you know I don't find it annoying," Mel says before he remembers he's supposed to be professional.

His face heats again as Robin looks up at him. He says, "Heh," but it's a little huff of laughter, not - not anything else. Then he sniffs again. Rubbing his nose with one hand, digging in his pocket for tissues with the other, that distracted look creeping over his face. Mel doesn't know how, but just watching him getting ready for the oncoming fit is more alluring than almost anything else he could think of.

There's only one chair in the room, so Mel positions himself by the door, hands behind his back, guarding. Robin doesn't seem to have noticed the chair, too distracted by the building irritation to notice what's around him. Mel tries not to watch him, tries to keep his eyes off Robin's nose, but even with Robin's hand in the way it's a losing battle. He can't help but stare at Robin's face.

It's so much quicker than the first couple of times. At first it was minutes and minutes of sniffing; now, barely a minute since that first sniff, Mel sees Robin's eyebrows shoot up in surprise as the tickle hits. He squishes his nose with his hand, looking like he's trying to stave off the sneeze, but it doesn't matter. His mouth comes open.

"Heh..."

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ticklywombat

• Kolen

• Arvani

• brownsasha11

This has been one of my favorite stories on here so far!! The relationship dynamic is nice, and the characters are pretty well developed!! And of course,the sneezing is top tier haha :Dd

• 4 weeks later...

This is absolutely incredible!  I love all the buildups, and the situations, and them exploring the fetish together!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Gosh, this is so good! The way you write the misery tickling allergic sneezes. Bravo. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I do hope you continue because it's so beautiful and I love the vibe between these two! 

🤯 This is so hot I’m going to die here! I await the next instalment with baited breath! ❤️ 

Mannnnnnn i started reading this last year in january…
and i completely forgot about it
so i came back to see some updates…

ohhhhhhhmygod

the 2 parts with the inducing (both ways [robin to mel & mel to robin]) were insane.
In a good way. In a very good way.

it has sadly been 5 months since the last update but i know how being productive can be. Motivation is a difficult thing to maintain. Or if there is another reason, just letting you know that there is no pressure to do this 👍

BUT HOLY SHIT YOU’RE GOOD AT WRITING

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE HOTTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ

On 6/10/2023 at 12:31 AM, JCHOMAA said:

Mannnnnnn i started reading this last year in january…
and i completely forgot about it
so i came back to see some updates…

ohhhhhhhmygod

the 2 parts with the inducing (both ways [robin to mel & mel to robin]) were insane.
In a good way. In a very good way.

it has sadly been 5 months since the last update but i know how being productive can be. Motivation is a difficult thing to maintain. Or if there is another reason, just letting you know that there is no pressure to do this 👍

BUT HOLY SHIT YOU’RE GOOD AT WRITING

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE HOTTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ

It has been more than 5 months. I am not very smart. 

Always happy to see this story pop up on the front page, new chapter or just someone new finding it.

• 7 months later...

Was thinking about this story and had to hunt for it so bouncing it back to the top. :)

• 2 weeks later...

ahhhhh this is amazing like the close proximity and everything i love it!!! will there be more??