Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezers + Facebook (F)

Bless you, Hi

On 4/1/2023 at 10:53 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

I know it's not Friday, but I had to post this. Keeping it real: One of the best clips I've ever seen and that's saying something considering the top tier sneezing fits in this thread. It doesn't hurt that (imo) she kinda looks like Margot Robbie. The link should take you to the time the fit starts but if not it's around 1m15s.

https://youtu.be/bzOMQVUiubg?t=75 - 36 sneezes

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472z4a943kfzy1jqa9ed

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bless you, Hi

• Coolio

• poiub

• Chiguy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turn the lights down low... 💡

Light your favorite incense... 🥢

Cancel your boring late night plans... 💃

Because it's...

Facebook Fits Friday!

One post. One fit.

Pretty Nigerian woman has an incredible prolonged stifled fit from cooking with pepper.

https://www.facebook.com/korraobidi1/videos/930435515051426 

1:11:15

19 sneezes + 👃🏾

Enjoy and comment if you liked!

Skeletor: "Until we meet again!"

I don't think I can make a poll within a thread (?)

So I'll just ask: What would you like to see more of on this thread? 

No promises, but I'm curious.

..Hope you are having great day!

- BYH 🦎

8 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

I don't think I can make a poll within a thread (?)

So I'll just ask: What would you like to see more of on this thread? 

No promises, but I'm curious.

..Hope you are having great day!

- BYH 🦎

I like a mix of stifles and 'normal' sneezes in a fit, but there's not many of them out there!

I like extremely pretty girls doing really cute girly sneezes but I don't like stifles I like it when they properly commit to the sneeze 

Ideally long, drawn-out sneezing fits.  But anything that is a double sneeze or more is great.  And announced sneezing is great too.  Thanks.

I like drawn out fits but she has to have a strong powerful sneeze.  No stifles or cute ones.  Sneezes that have force lol

Like many here I really appreciate your fantastic efforts in seeking out this material. 

I am with quality over quantity every time.... of course both together is the holy grail.

...and with the 'Chicken' Girl you achieved it. 

Man, did you ever set the bar high with that one.

Yeah it's gonna be the same ol' SF tropes for me that are always popular.

Build-ups, announcements, multiples, wet, powerful, spray and mess... or any combination thereof!

Edited by poiub

Trinityblade190 the spray sneezer had a huge visible spray sneeze on her twitch yesterday morning. I'll try and clip it later 

14 hours ago, Dukefan95 said:

Tr*n*tyblade190 the spray sneezer had a huge visible spray sneeze on her twitch yesterday morning. I'll try and clip it later 

Looks like it's already clipped on her channel

5 hours ago, Dukefan95 said:

Okay I meant id clip it on here. Just wanted to inform everyone that it happened .

right on 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello sneeze friends!

I've heard your requests loud and clear!

Doctors say there's a 50/50 chance I will be able to fulfill all you sneeze requests... but there's only a 10% chance of that.

Whoever can name the film quote first will get their sneeze request fulfilled for Facebook Fits Friday!

Anyway, I'm very busy with non-sneeze related things but I thought I'd take the time to (again) prove I'm the Sherlock Holmes of sneeze finding.

Do you like... Prolonged fits? Hitching? Cute asians? Bubbly personalities? Skimpy tops? Hotel? Trivago?

Well then have I got the clip for you!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1800275537

1:07:35 - 6x

Your comments/kudos keep this thread alive!

- BYH 🦎

Edited by Bless you, Hi
12 minutes ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Hello sneeze friends!

Doctors say there's a 50/50 chance I will be able to fulfill all you sneeze requests... but there's only a 10% chance of that.

Whoever can name the film quote first will get their sneeze request fulfilled for Facebook Fits Friday!

Anyway, I'm very busy with non-sneeze related things but I thought I'd take the time to (again) prove I'm the Sherlock Holmes of sneeze finding.

Do you like... Prolonged fits? Hitching? Cute asians? Bubbly personalities? Skimpy tops? Hotel? Trivago?

- BYH 🦎

I believe it’s either Naked Gun or Police Squad. Police Squad was canceled way too early. Also once again great job.

Edited by Fishman44
Added
59 minutes ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Hello sneeze friends!

- BYH 🦎

Wow, very well done with this find! One of your best I would say, thank you so much as always!

2 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Hello sneeze friends!

- BYH 🦎

One of your very best.  Well done sir!  The builds were great and she's beautiful.  More like this and you'll be on your way to legend status if you aren't already lol

5 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Hello sneeze friends!

- BYH 🦎

Great find! Loved the hitching :D