Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezers + Facebook (F)

Bless you, Hi

Thanks as always BYH.  

All in all this has been a great thread. For me there are 2 or 3 contenders for the overall winner. 

But if pressed the girl who dressed up as a chicken would take it. 

Edited by haymaker
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bless you, Hi

• Coolio

• poiub

• Chiguy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Did you miss me? Did ya?

Let's try this again, huh?

I couldn't move my "Gamers" topic back to Media, so I'm discontinuing it and combining it with this thread. It only seems appropriate to honor that thread cuz it was a great run!

This week's theme: Hay Fever + Gamers

Pick a sneeze-filled stream you'd like to see. Here are your choices:

Sneezer 1 ) Thin, teary-eyed, mid-20s gamer with long buildups who complains a lot about her hay fever

Sneezer 2 ) Punky, Asian gamer with rapid-fire sneezes who complains a lot about her hay fever

Sneezer 3 ) Blonde, mid-30s(?) sniffly gamer with strong uncovered sneezes who complains a lot about her hay fever

So? Who will it be?

Will post winner on Facebook Fit Friday! (yes I'm still calling it that even tho there will be gamers now too)

... Also if you want this thread to continue, DON'T REPOST LINKS ON YT.

5 minutes ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Did you miss me? Did ya?

I couldn't move my "Gamers" topic back to Media, so I'm discontinuing it and combining it with this thread. It only seems appropriate to honor that thread cuz it was a great run!

Sneezer 1 ) Thin, teary-eyed, mid-20s gamer with long buildups who complains a lot about her hay fever

Sneezer 2 ) Punky, Asian gamer with rapid-fire sneezes who complains a lot about her hay fever

Sneezer 3 ) Blonde, mid-30s(?) sniffly gamer with strong uncovered sneezes who complains a lot about her hay fever

So? Who will it be?

Will post winner on Facebook Fit Friday! (yes I'm still calling it that even tho there will be gamers now too)

Toss up between 1 and 3. What does sneezer 1 sneeze like?

1 hour ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Did you miss me? Did ya?

So? Who will it be?

gonna have to choose number 2! 

2 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Did you miss me? Did ya?

So? Who will it be?

tie between 1 and 3 😁

3 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Did you miss me? Did ya?

So? Who will it be?

I'm going 3!