Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezers + Facebook (F)

Bless you, Hi

Please see my last post on my "Hay Fever + Gamers" thread before you continue. Tho I haven't had that issue on this thread so far idk but that's good! 

Anyway, I'm going to start doing something different on here.

You're going to now VOTE on which sneezer you'd like to see for Facebook Fits Friday!

I'll list 3 choices. Then you comment or message me which one you'd like me to post. Couldn't be easier huh?

Are you ready?

Sneezer 1 ) A chubby blonde who sells jewelry with a nasally voice and uncovered stifled sneezes

Sneezer 2 ) A young Latina makeup artist with a large nose and powerful rapid-fire sneezes

Sneezer 3 ) A bubbly redhead mom who does arts and crafts and always sneezes 6-10 times

So? Which will it be?

Edited by Bless you, Hi
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bless you, Hi

• Coolio

• poiub

• Chiguy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Please see my last post on my "Hay Fever + Gamers" thread before you continue. Tho I haven't had that issue on this thread so far idk but that's good! 

You're going to now VOTE on which sneezer you'd like to see for Facebook Fits Friday!

I'll list 3 choices. Then you comment or message me which one you'd like me to post. Couldn't be easier huh?

Are you ready?

Sneezer 1 ) A chubby blonde who sells jewelry with a nasally voice and uncovered stifled sneezes

Sneezer 2 ) A young Latina makeup artist with a large nose and powerful rapid-fire sneezes

Sneezer 3 ) A bubbly redhead mom who does arts and crafts and always sneezes 6-10 times

So? Which will it be?

RE: your other post. We're a very niche community. The videos that you're sharing are freely available for public consumption. I'd venture a guess that probably 75% of citizens would be shocked that there's an SFF community at all. On that basis, how do we not know that there isn't some other fetish community out there for...commenting on people's sneezes?!? The possibilities are endless.

Ethically, I'd say it's fair game, unless/until the streamer finds out and asks them to be taken down. And they of course benefit from view counts in the meantime. The community seems to have a problem with a few idiots, honestly, making stupid comments and drawing negative attention to it all. We somehow just need to educate these fools to STFU, and all should be bliss. 

As for the choices...damn, that ain't easy. I'll go 3 😏

5 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Are you ready?

So? Which will it be?

5 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Are you ready?

So? Which will it be?

Makeup artist #2 💋💄

8 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Are you ready?

So? Which will it be?

So tough!
I vote #3

Ok so I've been informed the clips posted here ARE being uploaded to YouTube by a couple sources including some from the same channel as the one posting the clips from my "Gamers" thread. Of course they are. 

To be clear, for those that post sneeze comps and clips publicly, if you post your own finds that's fine, whatever, that's your business. But I don't want to see any of these links from these threads on YouTube or clipped on twitch because I won't be a root cause so to speak for any more individuals and all their followers disliking this community (and one of them really dislikes us) of what I think are generally pretty cool people.

So for anyone thinking of posting these links on YouTube or sending creepy messages to these people, just remember that when I find out you will be called out for ending Facebook Fits Fridays. And do you really want to be that person? :flushed:

But hey, if/when I do continue posting... maaaaan have I got some good ones coming up 🔥

As for the voting, thanks for participating! The poll started late so I'll give it a couple more days.

11 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Are you ready?

So? Which will it be?

I say number 2. Large nose and powerful sneezes ?? Yes please !! 😁

I hope that these people can just check themselves and get their act together. Being creeps and/or idiots hurts everybody involved, especially them.

Also, Sneezer#2 sounds great🥳

Thanks for the replies everyone! (except for @chessgod not you)

Well, the people have spoken... it was a tie between #3 and #2. So I just picked one. And that means--

Turn the lights down low... 💡

Light your favorite incense... 🥢

Cancel your boring late night plans... 💃

Because it's...

Facebook Fits Friday!

Here is Sneezer #2!

https://www.facebook.com/yanisrobless/videos/780810849205990

0:20 - 5x

36:55 - 2x

https://www.facebook.com/yanisrobless/videos/261585908940988

1:07:50 - 5x

1:30:35 - 3x

https://www.facebook.com/yanisrobless/videos/1016188592537904

13:55 - 5x

https://www.facebook.com/yanisrobless/videos/222912449774953

12:00 - 5x + 📖

42:40 - 2x

1:29:30 - 1x

https://www.facebook.com/yanisrobless/videos/814361655822190

29:20 - 3x

54:20 - 2x

https://www.facebook.com/yanisrobless/videos/626878931226323

27:35 - 2x “if you click on my nose”

https://www.facebook.com/yanisrobless/videos/749114546028924

1:03:20 - 4x

https://www.facebook.com/yanisrobless/videos/3667946326652893

1:29:30 - 2x

2:19:20 - 3x

https://www.facebook.com/yanisrobless/videos/180884920687694

28:50 - 3x

https://www.facebook.com/yanisrobless/videos/1958989400918290

27:55 - 3x + 📖

1:28:15 - 2x

1:40:45 - 4x

Have a great weekend everyone! New "sneezer poll" coming soon!

Edited by Bless you, Hi

In life, nothing is certain—except for death, taxes and weekly Facebook Friday Fits courtesy of Bless You, Hi.

A million thank yous for your hard work, good sir.

Here are this week's 3 candidates. Comment your favorite and I'll post the winner this Facebook Fits Friday.  

This week's theme: ACCENTS

🤧

Sneezer 1 ) A woman with a Spanish accent who only shows her hands but sneezes at least 3 times every stream

Sneezer 2 ) A woman with a Minnesotan accent who reminds me of Sarah Palin if she were a chef

Sneezer 3 ) A plus sized woman with a NY accent and rapid fire sneezes

So? Which will it be?

11 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Here are this week's 3 candidates. Comment your favorite and I'll post the winner this Facebook Fits Friday.  

🤧

Sneezer 1 ) A woman with a Spanish accent who only shows her hands but sneezes at least 3 times every stream

Sneezer 2 ) A woman with a Minnesotan accent who reminds me of Sarah Palin if she were a chef

So? Which will it be?

Another tough one. I'll go 2. Thank you!!

On 8/15/2022 at 4:00 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

🤧

So? Which will it be?

Sad I missed the last poll, I def would've voted for the woman who ALWAYS sneezes at least 6-10 times. nothing more magical than that to me :) Luckily I got in this time so I'll vote for #3, cant get enough rapid fire haha

On 8/16/2022 at 12:00 AM, Bless you, Hi said:

🤧

So? Which will it be?

I vote for #2

On 8/12/2022 at 12:47 AM, Bless you, Hi said:

Are you ready?

So? Which will it be?

can I still campaign for #3 from the old choices? 😅

thanks for all your amazing finds!