Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False?

Bless you, Hi

Oh man...um...my most recent one is currently standing at approximately 5,500 words and I've only hit the halfway point in the outline.  So, yeah, that one's true for me.  I have an appalling track record for actually finishing fics but this one looks like it's going to make it to the finish line, I can only imagine what the word count will end up being!

And it's about a freaking cartoon ghost.  Go me. :laugh:

I think I've asked this one before but if I did it was ages ago:

True or false, you have hoped to see a character sneeze in a piece of media (TV show, movie, etc.) and they DID.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Melody

• SleepingPhlox

• LapidotLover22

• Lady Blessington

True!! Yay! It was a long time ago, though, when I still hyper hyped about SPN and that one of the protagonist turned to be allergic to cats or something. 

True or false? You're very bad at stifling a sneeze, or you cannot stifle at all.

true - I'm very bad at stifling sneezes, I'm going to say I've never done it successfully.

t/f - your fav show has a sick episode.

18 hours ago, Femiline77 said:

True!! Yay! It was a long time ago, though, when I still hyper hyped about SPN and that one of the protagonist turned to be allergic to cats or something. 

True or false? You're very bad at stifling a sneeze, or you cannot stifle at all.

I REMEMBER WHEN DEAN WINCHESTER SNEEZED FOR CAT REASONS 🕯️ *moment of silence*

3 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

TRUE - Buffy the vampire slayer did when she was ill (it’s not my fav show now, but it was when I was teenager) 

True/ false - the holdback breath’s and hitching before a stifled sneeze is your favourite? 🙈

Oh yah and Giles was like poisoning her because the watchers’ council told him to! And Xander got syphilis that other time!

Okay I love this question so much I’m gonna say true even though I also love the explosion in whatever form it takes! The trying not to sneeze part is soooo hot to me!

True or false, you’ve fallen for a character BECAUSE there was a sick episode about them.

Edited by ice_cream_though
On 6/18/2023 at 5:55 PM, ice_cream_though said:

I REMEMBER WHEN DEAN WINCHESTER SNEEZED FOR CAT REASONS 🕯️ *moment of silence*

That made me smile haha !

Also, false! That has never happened, but I don't think I'd feel very at ease if it did! The only person I'd like to receive that kind of attention from would be my SO.

True or false? You always end up sneezing more if you try to stifle or hold back a fit 

On 7/30/2022 at 7:06 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

Like the title says, you post a sneeze fetish related True or False question. After the response, they post their own true or false sneeze fetish question.

Ready?

True or False: There is nothing that arouses you faster than a woman having a desperate sneezing fit?

True.  Especially if there are buildups 😅

On 6/24/2023 at 4:07 PM, Femiline77 said:

That made me smile haha !

🥳

True or false: you wish you had a more ”normal” kink like a foot fetish?

• 3 weeks later...

Falsity false false FALSE.  I always say ending up with this fetish is like winning the fetish lottery, we got the best fetish in the bunch, it's so cool and fun and I wouldn't trade it for the world! :D

True or false, you enjoy dreaming of sneeze scenarios while falling asleep.

Sometimes true, I guess...? But that's more commonly my "between waking up and actually getting up"-routine. :lol:  I'm so sad and pathetic that my going to sleep-fantasies are just about being held and snuggled up to. :bag: :lol: 

True or false, you've sneezed from seasoning your food at some point this week. 

Edited by Chanel_no5
lmfaoooo i was in the wrong thread again SORRY!!!

True. That’s something that changed over time though because i’ve never really been sensitive to pepper or other spices or anything at all really but now, everytime I cook and start seasoning food, i’ll sneeze 2-3 times.

True or false, you’ve been caught (or almost) at some point watching/listening to something sneeze related and had to try and come up with a quick excuse for it.

Oh my, true, so many times as a teen! 

True or false, blowing your nose can trigger you a sneezing fit.

False. I have to blow my nose after I've sneezed, but I've never sneezed after blowing my nose.

True or false: You like the sound of your own sneeze.

False - im indifferent to the sound of my own sneezes. i don't think too much about it honestly.

t/f - you have a seperate Youtube channel for listening to wavs.

True, I do. If I want to listen to wavs i'll just sign in to that specific youtube channel and then i'll just switch back to the one I always use for everything else.

True or false: You have a mental block and can't sneeze in front of certain people.

• 2 weeks later...

False, unfortunately. I wish that I had a mental block, since there people around whom I’d very much prefer not to sneeze, but no such luck.

True or false: you can only find nameless scenarios or relatively plotless/not detailed fics arousing, and anything else merely enjoyable.

On 7/29/2023 at 9:11 PM, PantheraPardus said:

True or false: you can only find nameless scenarios or relatively plotless/not detailed fics arousing, and anything else merely enjoyable.

This is so interesting! It’s false for me? I get very into one actor/character and can’t get enough, to the point where in my youth I once went to so far as to copy and paste the character names I wanted over top of the real characters in sneeze fics.

True or false, looking at pictures and listening to wavs and reading fic are equally wonderful?

True, for the same reasons you described in your answer to the question above you.  I'm not into listening to or watching some random person I'm not already into...I've got characters (or sometimes the actors attached to the characters), and all I want is something related to them, and I don't care what it is.  A drawing, a screenshot, a clip, a story...don't care, as long as it's them.

True or false, you've shown a non-fetishist partner your fetish-related fanfiction and/or drawings.

On 8/5/2023 at 4:36 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

True or false, you've shown a non-fetishist partner your fetish-related fanfiction and/or drawings.

Trueeeeee 🙈

She was like, “oh… that’s cute?” Kind of underwhelmed… but also not the target audience 💐

True or false: you love Neti pots.

Can’t say that I have ever used a Neti pot but I imagine it’s extremely helpful with sinus congestion so true?

The person below me is allergic to dust.

• 2 weeks later...

Hum, I'm not so sure I understand the difference between the two? I guess it's true tho, I do enjoy messy sneezes quite a bit :)

true or false, gender doesn't matter to you when it comes to sneezing appreciation.

On 8/26/2023 at 5:18 PM, Femiline77 said:

Hum, I'm not so sure I understand the difference between the two? I guess it's true tho, I do enjoy messy sneezes quite a bit :)

true or false, gender doesn't matter to you when it comes to sneezing appreciation.

Somewhere in between. I absolutely prefer male ones, but I don't dislike female ones either, if I like the way a woman sneezes etc they might work as well. 

True or false: The person below me likes messy and powerful sneezes better than soft and cuter ones. 

• 5 months later...

Half true: I like powerful sneezes but not overly messy ones. A soft and cute sneeze can be amazing too! 🌞

The person below me has more than one allergy. 

False. I'm not even afflicted with a single allergy. But I'd happily take one on if I could 😉

The person below me is sick of winter and ready for those spring blooms!