Sneeze Fetish Forum

An Exercise in Genius and Torment - (F allergy torture story updated with AI art)

PollenFiend

Hi.  I made some new AI art inspired by the allergy torture scene depicted in my old story here: https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/56243-an-exercise-in-genius-and-torment-f/

I'll post a slightly abridged/adapted version below for easier reading though you can click on the link above for the slightly longer version.  As a refresher, this takes place in my "Start Simulation" story universe, and you can read that whole thing here for background and lore:
https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/44275-start-simulation-f-full-story-completed/

In this scene (spoilers) the medical AI Liz is doing research on her own after having been abandoned by her creator and his human compatriots.  She is taking sadistic vengeance on one of the other characters, Dawn, by making a simulated version of her go through endless allergy tests with new experimental formulations of pollen.  All the while, the "real" Dawn has escaped and is also assisting with medical allergy research elsewhere though in a much less torturous way...

I'm making different SFW and NSFW variations of this pic and will post those later when complete.  Enjoy.

---

An Exercise in Genius and Torment (abridged)

“Start simulation.”

She stirred in her fitful, uneasy sleep.  Her brow furrowing, her red eyelids squeezing shut more tightly, her redder nose twitching as it itched and ran profusely down her parted lips which quivered from a shuddery, sneezy breath.  "hehh.. hehh-hiih-heegh!-.."  Her glistening nostrils pulsed with itchiness until they remained fully flared, her lips parting further until they were pulled into an uncomfortable, gasping frown.

"heeghh!-..  heeght-TSSCHIIUuggh!!"  Her head thrust forward violently, curls of dark blond hair flying messily before coming to a disheveled rest, a few wisps clinging to her pale cheeks. She awoke uncomfortably.  The young woman raised her head slowly, blinking her pale-blue yet red-rimmed eyes rapidly as they gradually adjusted to the sun.  She tried to move her body and winced as her wrists strained against the heavy bindings that held her arms suspended above her head.  "Nnng.. hehh-.." she hitched again, wet streams of mucus running unabated from her furiously itching, swollen nose, adding to the slick film already coating the lower half of her face. 

"Heeeghhh...  HHEEGH-IIIGHSSCCHHUGHH!!!" the woman sneezed again fiercely, ejecting the profuse runniness from her nostrils, spraying liberally into the air in front of her and onto the front of her chest.  Light poured in through the slightly-opened barn doors as well as the large, open windows along the perimeter of the old structure, sunbeams highlighting a multitude of dust motes and pollen grains suspended in the still air.  Piles of hay laid unattended throughout the barn, unoccupied except for the lone allergy sufferer, bound, helpless and sneezing.  "Hiihhh!-.. hhHHEEHH-IIIHHSCHHHiiuuh!!!"

"Exposing patient to sample 75921-B."  A glass vial of golden pollen tipped over, about to spill its contents into the air near the bound allergy patient’s face.

hxMbsF7.jpg

She shook her head weakly side to side, her red eyes closed, her nostrils flaring in nervous anticipation.  "Ndo...  Ndo… AAH!" she cried as the yellow powder was blown into her face.  Immediately, her nose responded to the new allergen.  "heegh!-..  Nduhh-... Ndoh-... hohhh-.. heEEGHHH!-.."

Subjected to this latest allergy test, the patient’s red eyes clenched tightly from the feeling of coarse, burning, itching grains.  Her red nose flushed a few shades deeper, swelling shut with congestion, mucus flooding throughout and pouring forth from her flared nostrils.  "HHHEGHH!!-..." She exhaled desperately.  The uncontrollable itch!  Sneeze! "HHEEA-AASSCHUUGH!!!"  She had to sneeze! "HHEEII-IIHHSCCHHUH!!!"  Sneeze again! "HHAAT-KHIIEESCHHH!!!"  Again!  "HAAA-AAAHHSSCHHHUGHH!!!"

"Sample is successful.  Allergic response recorded."  Over and over again the patient sneezed and sneezed, the golden pollen making her eyes and nose go haywire with hay fever, as it did day after day, test after torturous test.  All in the name of medical science.

Great pic!
This was a fantastic story too, PollenFiend. 
All the worlds you create are incredible, but Start Simulation was my favorite.

Edited by Chiguy13
8 hours ago, Chiguy13 said:

Great pic!
This was a fantastic story too, PollenFiend. 
All the worlds you create are incredible, but Start Simulation was my favorite.

Thanks!  I think it's my favorite fic universe so far as well.  It's almost ironic that now AI can help with creating art inspired by that world...  I wonder what Liz would have to say about that.  I'll definitely make more art with these characters, so who knows, maybe I'll end up adding more to their stories too.

I'm glad you like it.

Ah, that brings back memories. I also remember how you tied Liz into Tales of the Golden Town. Another story that sadly went unfinished. What would Liz look like in artwork form, I wonder?

On 2/4/2023 at 8:15 PM, Rogertheegg said:

Ah, that brings back memories. I also remember how you tied Liz into Tales of the Golden Town. Another story that sadly went unfinished. What would Liz look like in artwork form, I wonder?

I'm sure I'll do some art featuring Liz pretty soon!

On 2/5/2023 at 1:58 PM, AutumnSneezes said:

This is an incredible fic and also one hell of a pic! 

Thank you!

On 2/7/2023 at 3:41 AM, poiub said:

the art is amazing, wow. great update

Thanks, I'm fond of it too.  I like how it turned out.

4 hours ago, Elysnzz said:

This is so creative!! Definitely love how you included the AI visual 😍

Thank you!  I will very likely do art/fic combos from now on.  It's just too great.

9 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

Thank you!  I will very likely do art/fic combos from now on.  It's just too great

Omg! How awesome! I can’t wait to see more 

17 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

Thank you!  I will very likely do art/fic combos from now on.  It's just too great.

Very nice - the fic and the pic :D If AI makes it easier to do these art/fic combos then I am definitely all for it!

Oh man, thank you for returning to this story! Start Simulation (and its torturous spin-off) have remained some of my favorite stories on this site. And now with pictures :drool: I've read through all the work you've done to train the AI to create the perfect fetishy art, and it's certainly paying off!!!

On 2/13/2023 at 2:55 AM, Elysnzz said:

Omg! How awesome! I can’t wait to see more 

Stay tuned!  I'm working to improve my AI art skills and will definitely post new material when it's worth sharing.

On 2/13/2023 at 10:55 AM, NoV said:

Very nice - the fic and the pic :D If AI makes it easier to do these art/fic combos then I am definitely all for it!

Thanks!  I'm amazed by how the AI art scene is evolving.  Art ethics aside, making fetishy art and sharing it for zero-cost enjoyment is A-OK in my book.

3 hours ago, Snowy said:

Oh man, thank you for returning to this story! Start Simulation (and its torturous spin-off) have remained some of my favorite stories on this site. And now with pictures :drool: I've read through all the work you've done to train the AI to create the perfect fetishy art, and it's certainly paying off!!!

Thank you so much!  I'm glad you like the stories and the new artwork.  In case you didn't see it yet, I added a small chapter with its own art here: https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/82398-sensual-sneezy-morning-a-start-simulation-side-story-with-artwork/

• 3 months later...

🤩The AI Art is just as amazing as the story itself! Beautifully written! Would love to read more in the future! 

• 7 months later...