Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffly Seduction

LazyExplorer

So after years of lurking I finally decided to make an account on here and contribute to this community. This story has been on my backburner for a long time but who knows maybe posting it here and receiving feedback will actually help me finish it. If you guys got criticism/feedback or ideas you'd want to see explored in this story feel free to comment them here, I can always use some inspiration after all. (All characters are 18+ btw) Anyways enough preamble lets get to the part that you are all here for without further ado I present to you:

Sniffly Seduction

Snow was silently falling onto the barely lit campus of the Marigold All Girl Academy. What little could be seen of the scenery was a perfect picture of a winter wonderland as the snow had already misted every patch of land in an ever growing blanket of snow. Mary however could unfortunately not find much joy in the scenery, as she hastily made her way through it. Her pink nostrils were constantly dripping as she buried them deeper within the folds of her scarf occasionally sniffing back the clear mucus that was threatening to drip onto it. One might wonder why a girl with such an obvious cold in her nose would even consider being out late at night in these freezing temperatures. For as long as she could remember Mary had been fascinated by the occult, her father being a famous author who specialized in the genre of fantasy had obviously played a big role in that. When she enrolled into the academy she had even attempted to found an occult research club which, unfortunately she didn’t succeed in on account that the only other member of the club would be her close friend Cheryl. That however didn’t stop the two from performing several rituals under the cloak of night in the old unused toolshed Cheryl had one day seeming out of nowhere found a key for. And tonight, Mary had planned a summoning ritual that was bound to finally succeed. But as luck would have it Cheryl had called in sick today as she had seemingly caught a much more potent version of the bug currently residing in Mary’s nose leaving her bed ridden. Mary however was determined to complete the ritual tonight and despite her body and mind protesting had headed for the small toolshed. As the shed was slowly coming into view Mary picked up the pace in though of finally getting out of the cold. Arriving at the shed she immediately pulled the squeaking door open and stepped inside making sure to close it behind her. Finally, inside Mary finally dropped her scarf and turned on the light switch. The comparatively bright light that now flooded the room however only served to aggravate her already glowing pink nose even more and before she could even blink Mary could already feel her breath starting to hitch as she riled up for the coming sneezes.

“Huh… Huh… HUU… HUTSCHEEEW!!! HASCHEEEW!!! ISCHEEWW!!!”

She caught the very messy triple with her hands leaving them glistering with snot.

“Ugh gross.”

She quickly wiped her hands on a tissue she pulled from her pocket using a second one to give her now stuffed nose a much needed blow. After she had taken ample care of her now slightly less stuffy nose Mary moved past the standard summoning circle, she and Cheryl had drawn onto the wooden floor and since then used for all their rituals, and right towards a small wooden box. Inside the box was everything she needed to prepare the summoning. Candles, matchsticks, incense, a thin needle for the times when a ritual would require a blood sacrifice, and a bottle of rubbing alcohol as well as a pack of band aids to make said sacrifices safer to perform. First Mary took five candles and placed them around the summoning circle with each candle sitting on one spike of the pentagram. After lighting the candles Mary took the incense from the box and proceeded to light 3 of them to the great protest of her tormented nose. The strong smell of incense had always bothered her nose in the past, but it had never been enough to make her sneeze before. Now however with her nose already being very sensitive from her cold the incense produced a deep buzzing itch in her swollen sinuses, causing her nose to flare and her breath to hitch again.

“Ugh d-damn I ..Ihh… hiiih… Ince… heeee… heeee…”

However, before she could get her nose to rid itself from its torment, the tickle retreated leaving her frustrated and with a runny nose.

“Great... *sniff* Thanks for nothing”

She murmured to herself as she placed the incense into the circle.

“At least I am almost done with the preparations by now.”

She thought to herself as she produced a small notebook from her coat. All that was left to do now was to read out the summoning chant she had found online and hope for the best.

“Alright here goes *sniff* nothing.”

“Spirit of desire, heed my call and appear before me… ehh… ehh…”

Unfortunately, Mary’s nose seemed to have a different idea as the tickle that she had lost previously returned with a vengeance. Mary however stubborn as she was wasn’t going to have the tickle win without a fight and proceeded to recite the incantation through her hitching breaths determined to complete the ritual right here and now.

“Ahhh… Ap-appear be…ehh… ehh…before me in the na..ahh…AHH…me of your new ma..ma..AAHHH…AAHHH.. master!!! ASCHEEEEEEW!!! ITSCHOOOOO!!! ACHIIIEEEEEW!!! ESCHEEEEEW!!!”

Through the intensity of her sneezing fit Mary barely noticed that she had actually completed the chant, and even more so that the circle had begun to glow a vibrant purple. Only seconds after the entire room was filled with purple smoke further clouding Mary’s already blurry vision.

“Wha.. ATSCHEEEW!! Did.. did it *sniff* work?!”

Mary was dumbstruck at one of her rituals actually producing any sort of result. While she was still trying to get the tickle in her nose under control the smoke screen slowly lifted to reveal a figure sitting in the within the summoning circle.

The creature sitting within the circle resemble a woman but was obviously of demonic nature as her fire red hair and gleaming violet irises as well as her ink black lacy wings obviously showed. Mary could not believe her eyes as her nose finally calmed down. She had actually summoned a succubus. Not exactly knowing what she was supposed to do now she awkwardly stared at the demon. The demon at first simply stared back but soon her eyes became unfocused and Mary noticed something odd. The demons nose was a bright shade of pink and currently pulsating and flaring almost as if she was about to… “ACHOOOO!!”

The demon let out a monstrous sneeze uncovered.

“B-bless you...”

Mary stammered before remembering her manners throwing a pack of tissues the demons way. She accepted the tissues wordlessly and proceeded to blow her nose before finally speaking up.

“Next time drop that cursed phrase human. I am a demon remember. We don’t take too well to blessings.”

The demon blew her nose again giving Mary a chance to speak up herself.

“O-oh I’m sorry.”

After an awkward pause Mary continued.

“So… I hope you don’t mind the question but what exactly are you?”

The demon glanced up from her tissue.

“My name is Lues, and I am a Sickubus.”

“A… what?”

Mary gave the demon a confused look, she had thought this ritual would summon a succubus, a demon she would be familiar with. But she had never heard of a demon called a Sickubus.

“Ugh, summoners these days, you guys really know nothing huh?”

Mary blushed at the demons harsh remark.

“Alright I’ll explain it for you. We Sickcubus are a subclass of the normal succubus that are summoned largely by accident when someone botches their incantation and introduces an element of pestilence.”

“And what is the difference between you and a normal succubus?”

The demon rolled her eyes.

“Succubi are demons of pleasure; you know that much right? And you also know that when you enter a contract with one that they will take a small bit of your life force to give you pleasure in return right?”

Mary nodded.

“Well, with a sickubus things are a little different, we derive our energy through the spreading of disease and in return we grant those that summon us abilities to do so more effectively as well as making them feel pleasure through it. Pretty simple correct?”

Mary cocked her head to the side.

“And how do you do that?”

The demon grinned as if she had been waiting for her to ask.

“Allow me to demonstrate”

At the snap of Lues finger Mary’s nose suddenly started to tickle like crazy making it impossible for her to even attempt to hold back.

“Ahh… AHH… ASCHOOOOOO!! ITSCHOOO!!! HESCHEEEEEW!!! ISCHEEEEEW!!! ASCHEEEEW!!!”

Lues giggled as she watched Mary’s sneezing fit slowly subside.

“I can make anyone that is currently suffering from illness sneeze at the snap of a finger.”

Mary finally got her nose under control sniffing deeply.

“Th-this is weird… why does my body feel all tingly all of the sudden?”

“OH right, since you are now officially my master you also derive great pleasure from both your own sneezing and that of others.

” Mary gave the sickubus an incredulous look.

“What?!”

“You just felt the effect yourself, didn’t you?”

She didn’t like to admit it, but Mary had indeed felt a wave of arousal rush through her body each time she had jerked forward with a violent sneeze at the demons hand.

“Is there any way to get rid of you?”

Lues almost burst out laughing at Mary’s question.

“You call yourself a summoner and don’t even know that? The only way to get rid of me is to fulfill your side of the contract.”

“My side?”

Mary was royally confused.

“I told you that we sickubi derive our strength form pestilence right? Well in order to fulfill the contract you will need to infect people with your illness so that I may get enough power to leave this realm.”

“I’m supposed to do WHAT?”

“Do you have wax in your ears or something? All you need to do to get rid of me is to give some other people your sniffles. Also, might I add that you will never get healthy for the duration of my stay as well?”

Mary could not comprehend what was happening, her head was spinning, and she was unsure if it was the fault of either the incense smoke, her cold, or the fact that she had literally summoned a demon right in front of her. Either way the whole world was suddenly spinning for her and before she knew it everything had faded to black.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LazyExplorer

• NickG1998

• Likesn

• sneezemeister

Wow... I didn't expect this much positive reception. It's wonderful to see you guys liking my story. As always constructive criticism and input is appreciated and without further ado (a somewhat raunchier) part 2:

“Hey… HEY… WAKE UP!!”

Mary’s eyes snapped open in an instant her gaze being met by a luscious pair of breasts.

“Sweety, my eyes are up here”

A finger pointed upwards towards Lues face.

“So… you were not just a dream or a hallucination?”

“Afraid not.”

The demon deadpanned at Mary’s worried question.

“How long was I unconscious?”

“Oh, only a couple of minutes.”

Mary let out a sigh of relieve as she sat herself upright again. For a moment she had worried that more time had passed while she had been out. Her newfound relieve however did not last for long as she heard the footsteps of someone approaching the shed. As fast as she could manage Mary flipped the light switch plummeting the shed into darkness again before hiding herself underneath a nearby tarp.

“Damn, this has to be the groundskeeper.”

Mary thought to herself. It wouldn’t be the first time that Mary would have a run in with the old man, in the past there had been several instances where Cheryl and herself had to interrupt their rituals in order to not get caught by him. Luckily Mary knew the old man’s pattern, he would shine his flashlight through the window for a bit checking if anyone was still in the shed and if he didn’t see anyone he would move on after a while. So, all she had to do was patiently wait under the tarp until the groundskeeper would eventually leave. And it would have been easy if it wasn’t for the sudden tickle that had seemingly infiltrated her nose making the tormented pink nostrils twitch and flare out desperately trying to rid themselves of the sudden Irritation.

“Hih… hiih… D-damn no… ohh …ohh..ose, *sniff* not now.”

Mary pinched her nose in an attempt to quell the tickle, however it only seemed to intensify.

“Ehh.. ehh… no.. I c-ca… haah… heeh..n’t sneeze now. He will he... heeeee… hear me.”

Whilst Mary was still pawing at her nose attempting to get it back under control, she could see the light cone from the groundskeeper’s flashlight shining through the window.

“J…J-just a AH… AHHHH… a little l-l-longer!”

Mary thought to herself, if she could hold out for just a few more seconds the groundskeeper would surely be far enough away to not hear her sneeze her head off. Mary’s eyes began to tear up as the tickle in her nose grew stronger and stronger, dreading to overpower her will to hold back. To make matters even worse her nose had started to run again oozing thick snot from her flaring nostrils onto her lip. But just as Mary was about to surrender and let her cold take control over her flaring nostrils two familiar gleaming purple eyes appeared next to her.

“Hehe you sure know how to put on a show huh? I have to admit I am quite impressed by how much you are able to control your nose. So, I think just this once, I will help you suppress your sneezes. Would you like me to do that ?

In her desperation Mary just nodded without putting much thought into what Lues would do to help her.

“AH… AAAHHH P-Please!”

The sickubus grinned mischievously

“Your wish is my command my master”

The sarcasm in her voice was undeniable.

With a swift motion Lues wrapped her arms around the poor sneezy girl and shoved her face right into her luscious cleavage. Mary let out a surprised eep feeling the soft warmth of Lues breast engulf her face, and yet something about it felt soothing, as if Lues warm embrace told Mary nose that it was ok to let go now, that she didn’t have to worry about being heard anymore.

“Ha…ahhhhh…. AHHHHHHHHH…. ASCHEPW! ATCHEW! Ha…HAPSHI! HAPSHI! HAPSHI!”

With each sneeze massive amounts of snot were shot into Lues cleavage as Mary’s nose kept on firing sneeze after sneeze each one sending a wave of pleasure through her body leaving her panting and powerless to move even an inch. The feeling of finally getting to sneeze was simply too wonderful.

“My my, aren’t we enjoying ourselves? Maybe you won’t be such a bad master after all.”

The Sickubus chuckled to herself as Mary face was still plunged into her, now snot laced cleavage. The pleasure from finally ridding her nose of that dreadful tickle as well as the newfound pleasure the act of sneezing now brought her had completely engulfed her mind putting her into a blissful trance. Within a few seconds however Mary snapped back to her senses and quickly shuffled her face, which was now beet red, out of the demons breasts leaving thick strands of mucous as the only connection between the two.

“Th..th…this wasn’t the k-kind of help I meant!!!”

“I kept my promise didn’t I? I suppressed a sneezing fit that judging by its intensity would have covered the entire room in snot if it hadn’t been for me.”

To underline her statement Lues dug her fingers between her breasts only for them to emerge glistering with slime.

“A-anyways, don’t do that again!”

Mary still visibly agitated was fumbling around her pocket for another tissue this time pulling out an entire wad to first wipe her face down with and then give her nose a much needed blowing, while Lues skin seemed to simply absorb the mucous which Mary for the sake of her own sanity didn’t dare question. She had had enough for the night and emerged from underneath the tarp.

“Where shall we head to next master?”

“Back to my dorm.”

Mary was no longer feeling in the mood for conversation as the absurdity of the situation combined with her cold was giving her a headache. To her surprise Lues seemed to take the hint and the walk back to her dorm went smoothly. Entering her room, the first thing that greeted Mary was the sound of her roommate Cheryl snoring her nose clearly just as congested as Mary’s.

“Someone’s not alone with her ailment huh?”

Faster than Mary could see Lues had moved to hovering above Cheryl.

“Poor girl, this cold has really pulled the rug from under her… What a waste.”

“Say, what? What do you mean by waste?”

The sickubus turned her head towards Mary.

“You still don’t quite get how we Sickubi work, do you? Think about it. We need people to spread their illness to thrive. A bedridden person is way less likely to infect others.”

Suddenly Lues started to grin widely a spark of mischievous energy making her purple eyes gleam in the darkness of the room.

“Saaaaaaay, you wouldn’t mind helping your little friend here, wouldn’t you?”

“I mean sure… I guess I would like to help her feel better, but I don’t think I’ll like your idea of “helping” Cheryl.”

“I would never lie about something like that to my master! In fact, I am incapable of lying to you.”

The indignation in her voice was so overplayed that even a deaf man would be able to tell she was not being serious.

“Alright alright, but no tricks this time. Tell me your idea of how to “help” her.”

“Well… you see, the illness you carry within you is one that will only get you sick enough to spread it plenty but will never have you bedridden. And normally a person who is already Ill cannot be infected by your illness, even if it would actually make them better. Now however I got this powder here…”

She pulls out a little black sachet and pours a fine white powder with a slightly greenish glow into her hand from it.

“…Which will enable you to “override” her current Illness and replace it with your lesser illness. However it will also cause her to become my secondary master, meaning she will be stuck with your illness too and will have to aid you in your quest to infect as many people as possible.”

“So, you are telling me I am supposed to pull my friend into this mess as well without even telling her?”

“If you wanna put it that way… Sure, I am just telling you she is not gonna get out of bed for the next week or so with this cold of hers otherwise.”

Mary gulped at the words of the succubus, having Cheryl be bedridden for a week would mean since that meant she would miss at the very least the first day of the exam phase and potentially even more, Cheryl already was struggling to keep passing grades so this could be catastrophic for her.

“Alright fine, what do I need to do with that powder to override her cold?”

“That’s more like it! All you need to do is sniff it up and sneeze it all over her.”

Lues extended her hand holding the powder right under Mary’s nose. All she would have to do now was inhale and let her nose do the rest.

I know I know cliffhangers are frustrating but this is as much as my brain could conjur up today. And hey maybe it gets you guys even more excited for whats to come.

I have seen this concept done before but this is on par with not just stories in that category but sneeze fics of any category! Loving it, any sort of inducing with powder, feathers, spices, allergens and feathers is highly encouraged and I love the powder cliff hanger. GREAT STuff!

Great concept and well written! Would love to see it taken to the adult forum but assuming you don't have access to that yet? 👀

It just keeps getting better. The whole "Sickcubus" idea is pure genius. Just be mindful not to get too sexually explicit, since this is an open section of the forum and minors might be reading it. Personally, I would really like it if you could write congested speech as well, but only if you're comfortable doing so. If it's not your thing that's OK.

2 hours ago, Likesn said:

It just keeps getting better. The whole "Sickcubus" idea is pure genius. Just be mindful not to get too sexually explicit, since this is an open section of the forum and minors might be reading it. Personally, I would really like it if you could write congested speech as well, but only if you're comfortable doing so. If it's not your thing that's OK.

First for all thank you for your kind words. The idea of the Sickubi has been bouncing around my brain for a while by now so its nice to see I am not the only one liking it this much. On the topic of congested speach, I WOULD like to add a bit of that (cause lets be real these sneezes are anything but dry) but unfortunately I dont feel like i have a good enough idea of how to properly write congested speech to properly impliment it into my story. Also considering the expliciteness of the story I wont go any further than the tarp scene in the first part, I think that level of steaminess should be alright on the open forum part, but if not then I will be mindful of that and adapt.

17 hours ago, jamesdear1 said:

I have seen this concept done before but this is on par with not just stories in that category but sneeze fics of any category! Loving it, any sort of inducing with powder, feathers, spices, allergens and feathers is highly encouraged and I love the powder cliff hanger. GREAT STuff!

hehe good to hear people enjoy my writing. And whats best about a cliffhanger like this is that the next part can start with a really nice juicy bit. I think some form of allergen or irritant is definitely gonna find its way into the story as well.

2 hours ago, JohnnyOxn said:

A cliffhanger indeed. I really like how sarcastic the Sickubi is. It really adds to the dynamic between her and Mary.

She is a demon after all, it is in her nature to be mischevous if not outright fiendish at times. Tho of course she doesnt hate Mary or anything. I plan to let it evolve into more of a teasy friendship

First of all thank you guys for the great feedback again I really appreciate it. And now since you are probably all waiting to see my little fic continued I present to you part 3 of Sniffly Seduction

For a while Mary simply stared at the small heap of glittering greenish white powder in Lues hand, the gravity of the situation seemingly paralyzing her. What was she doing here? Was she really going to trust a random demon summoned through a botched ritual she had only met maybe an hour ago? Was she really going to pull her best friend into this mess? No matter how hard Mary tried the doubts didn’t dissipate.

“Is something the matter, master? I thought you had made up your mind?”

Lues teasing words pulled Mary out of her thoughts, bringing her mind back to the issue at hand.

“If you are still doubting me, then you have no obligation to follow my advice. This powder isn’t easy to come by anyways so I’d rather not waste it on someone with this little resolve.”

Mary was well aware that this was nothing but an attempt to get under her skin, and yet her words managed to do precisely that. Indecisiveness gave way to anger as the demons words echoed through her mind. Her brows furrowed as she grabbed Lues hand and plunged her nose into the pile of powder making sure to inhale while doing so. It smelled musty like a damp basement that hadn’t been dusted in a while with a faint hint of mint.

“There, I did it! Happy now?!”

She hissed at the demon, trying to vent her anger without shouting and waking her sleeping friend. The Sickubus in chuckled in return.

“I really hit a nerve there, didn’t I? I gotta admit I didn’t think you’d be that easy to… persuade.”

Mary’s anger was about to boil over as she noticed a weird sensation in her nose, seemingly having completely forgotten about sniffing that powder just seconds ago. There was a prickly sensation in back of her nose making it twitch as it developed into a tickle of an intensity she had never felt before. It was as if she had snorted crushed pop rocks. Her eyelids became droopy as irritated tears welled up in their corners.
“He… heeeee… HA.. he… Haaaa… *sniff*”

Instinctively her hands started to fumble for a tissue to contain the monster of a sneeze that was brewing in her wildly flaring pink nostrils. The sickubus however gently took her hands holding them in place as she turned Mary, who’s eyes were completely shut by now, towards Cheryl.

“Don’t fight it. There is nothing to stop it anymore anyways. Just allow yourself to let go.”

The demons words that had been so irritating mere seconds ago, suddenly became soft and encouraging quickly dissolving Mary’s desire to hold back as a faint green light started to shine out of her nostrils.

“Haaaaaaaaaaa… Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa…. AAAAAAAAAAAAH..”

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ACHOOOOOOOOOO!!”

A wave of immense pleasure filled Mary’s body as two enormous sneezes burst out of her engulfing Cheryl in a cloud of green smoke which was swiftly making its way into the girls nostrils and mouth. Mary meanwhile dropped onto her bed, her legs suddenly feeling like pudding. To everyone’s surprise despite the noise Mary’s sneeze had caused Cheryl was still snoring peacefully completely oblivious to what had just happened.

“God this girl has a deep sleep, if it wasn’t for her snoring I’d assume she’d be dead with how unresponsive she is being.”

Lues marveled at Cheryl, a smug grin on her face knowing she had just gained another master. Meanwhile Mary was busy blowing her nose into an emergency handkerchief she kept in her nightstand drawer.

“If anything besides what you promised me happens to her, I swear to God I am gonna drag you to the chapel and personally drown you in a basin full of holy water.”

“Hehe, what a frightening imagination you have master. But no need to worry, as I said before as per our contract I am incapable of lying to you. Everything will go as I described it.”

Pleasure and anger leaving her at the same time, Mary was suddenly overcome by an overwhelming feeling of exhaustion.

“Ugh, whatever I am too tired to play your games any more tonight.”

With her last strength Mary slipped out of her clothes and into her nightdress before laying down and closing her eyes swiftly drifting off to dreamland.

The next morning Mary was awoken by someone frantically shaking her by the shoulder.

“Ughhhhhh… what is it? Can’t a sick girl get some sleep around here?”

She blinked sleepily only to find the piercing green eyes of her best friend staring at her. She looked like she was panicking, stumbling over her words clearly distressed by something.

“M-M-MARY! You… you.. You won’t believe this! T-there is a.. a.. a.. a demon in our room!”

Mary sluggishly pushed herself off the mattress only to be met by Lues floating in the middle of the room, her legs crossed as if she was sitting in an invisible arm chair.

“Good morning master 1, would you mind introducing me to master 2? She seems to be a bit agitated by my presence.”

The demon chuckled acting coy as if scaring Cheryl did not bring her some sort of twisted enjoyment.

“*Sigh* Guess I got some explaining to do.”

Mary quickly introduced Cheryl to Lues and then proceeded to tell her everything that happened last night. Including the fact that she had made Cheryl Lues second master. She fully expected her friend to be furious or at the very least pissed for not being asked her consent before being roped into this, however to her surprise the blonde didn’t seemed to mind it at all. In fact she seemed oddly excited about her predicament, but Mary wrote that off to her friends high energy persona in combination with no longer being bedridden.

“So yeah that’s about it. If we help Lues with her mission to infect people she will eventually leave us be. I know this sounds crazy, I couldn’t believe it either when she first told me.”

“Yeah I agree it sounds a little crazy, but if you think about it, isn’t this what we always wanted? We have been trying these summons for years now and this time it finally worked!... Even if it was by accident.”

“I… I guess that’s true…”

Mary was reminded that her friend was one of those people who’s optimism was unshakable, and in a way she was right. This was precisely what the two of them had founded the club for, to get in touch with the paranormal, though she had never thought that it would happen like this. Mary was pulled out of her thoughts by the alarm clock on her nightstand beeping loudly.

“Anyways we’ll have to discuss how we deal with this later and get ready for our classes now. How does around lunchbreak sound?”

“Can do, till then I guess we’ll just see what we can do on our own till then huh?”

“Yeeeeeaaaah… Just try not to stand out too much. We don’t need any unnecessary attention.”

Suddenly the sickubus chimed in.

“Hehe excellent thinking master Mary, the best way to spread ones germs is covertly.”

“Shut it demon!”

Mary replied annoyed. She still wasn’t entirely comfortable with the idea of intentionally spreading her cold and the demon complimenting her on it wasn’t exactly helping her with that. She kept mumbling curses under her breath as the two friends got themselves dressed. The school uniform was designed rather traditionally as expected from a high society private school. It consisted of a white blouse, a red and blue striped tie, a navy blue jacket with the school crest on it as well as a knee long skirt, black thigh highs and a pair of brown leather shoes. The uniform contrasted well with her naturally brown hair even if all the dark colors made her bright pink nose stand out even more than it would normally. A few minutes later both girls were ready to go and made their way to their individual classes.

The hallway was crowded like every morning, a steady stream of students hastily walking to their classrooms with the occasional group of students on the sidelines talking to each other.

“Hehe soon all these people here are gonna be just as sniffly as you dear master.”

The Sickubus cackled delightedly, as Mary was busy blowing her nose not quite sure how to answer the demon floating besides her without appearing totally crazy. At least it seemed like the rest of the students weren’t able to perceive her so far.

“Oh right! Don’t worry about how you are supposed to speak to me by the way, now I’d think any summoner worth their salt would know this but since we are bound to each other you can telepathically talk to me.”

Mary tried to ignore the demon not giving her the pleasure of getting a reply as she approached her classroom. However right before entering a trio of students stepped into her way.

“My my, look who we got here. The peasant girl decided to show her face to class again.”

The trio stopping here were probably some of the most obnoxious people Mary had ever met at her time at the Academy. Theresa, Hae, and Marie-Anne all three daughters of affluent billionaires and in Theresa’s case actual royalty. They were known to terrorize the children of less financially well situated families in the school and Mary’s background being what it was made her a prime target for them.

“What’s the matter peasant? Aren’t you delighted to lay eyes upon your queen?”

Theresa had a grin on her face whose smugness not even Lues could match, her ice blue eyes were beaming with sadistic energy. Oh how Mary wished she could simply kick the smug curly haired blond into the face to make her shut up. But she knew that that would be signing her death sentence as not only would she be expelled from the academy for it but Theresa’s parents would probably also drown her in lawsuits till there was not a penny left to her name.

“Yes I am veeeeeery delighted to see you Theresa, now would you please let me through?”

She must have sounded a little too snarky in her response because only seconds later Theresa grabbed her by the collar and pulled her closer to her face.

“Filthy peasants like you shouldn’t disrespect their Queen if they know what’s good for them.”

Being this close to the blonde brought something to Mary’s attention. The perfume her bully was wearing was unusually strong. So strong that in fact even from this relative distance it still sparked a tickle in her sinuses, not quite enough to sneeze but certainly enough to cause her nostrils to start quivering and flaring.

“He… I-I’m so…oh…orry The… he..heee…resa.”

Suddenly she had an Idea, one to finally get some payback for all the times she had been tormented by this pompous prick.

“Tha..ah..ah… that perfume you’re wearing, smells really ni… ihhhhhhh..ice!”

With a quick lunge forward Mary plunged her nose onto Theresa’s neck where her perfume had been applied. She inhaled deeply turning the teasing itch into a full blown tickle. Theresa yelped and tried to step back but found her back against the door frame staring right back at Mary as she gave herself to the sneezing fit, her head rearing back.

“Ahhhhhh…. Haaaaaaaa… ahhh…. ACHOOO!! HAPSHIEW!!! ACHIEEW!!”

A very wet triple shot out of her irritated nose, misting Theresa’s face with spray.

“UGH GROSS!! GET YOUR GERMS AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!”

Theresa shoved Mary back and darted off towards the next bathroom her two friends frantically chasing after her. Mary meanwhile sniffled rubbing her nose, chuckling, with the demon floating behind her looking very satisfied.

“Maybe this whole situation does have something good to it after all.”

“Someone’s getting used to their task rather quickly, huh?”

“She had it coming for a long time, so I might as well make the best of it and give her the payback she deserves right?”

Lues shrugged

“I am not here to question my masters motivations all I need is you to keep up the good work infecting people.”

“Well, she is definitely coming down with the same cold as me now.”

“That I am sure of master.”

Mary having sufficiently soothed her nose back into obedience walked into the classroom ready, feeling content for the first time since last night.

As always suggestions and feedback are welcome. No idea when the next part is gonna come but its gonna come I can promise you that.

This story is absolutely wonderful can you make Theresa infect her dorm mates with massive explosive contagious sneezes or a female teacher that’s giving her a bad grade in one of her classes that she hates or someone else that she bullies and she gets them sick keep up the amazing work I absolutely love this story and can’t wait to read what you come up with next 

Another great chapter. The interactions between the characters are just delightful.

On 2/20/2023 at 7:54 PM, LazyExplorer said:

I dont feel like i have a good enough idea of how to properly write congested speech to properly impliment it into my story

The writing itself shouldn't be very hard. Basically, it's mostly just switching M's with B's and N's with D's. Again, you should only do what you feel comfortable doing. This is your story and you should write it as you like.