Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffly Seduction

LazyExplorer

What a treat, I come back from a few days of work to find not one but two new additions to this story! I really liked part two, hiding sneezes is one of the timeless classic scenarios that just never gets old to me

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LazyExplorer

• NickG1998

• Likesn

• sneezemeister

Super exciting with the perfume irritant, thank you for including that, I bet Mary Will end up in some interesting situations feeling pleasure every time she sneezes no matter where she's at!

Oooh, I love the payback the bully got! And the fact that Cheryl is excited too. Love the update, can't wait to see what happens next :D

On 2/21/2023 at 1:49 PM, LazyExplorer said:

“I am not here to question my masters motivations all I need is you to keep up the good work infecting people.”

“Well, she is definitely coming down with the same cold as me now.”

“That I am sure of master.”

I'm a sucker for purposeful contagion...

• 4 weeks later...

I hope you continue with this! It's such an interesting premise, I want to know how Mary and her roommate will execute a plan for contagion.

On 2/17/2023 at 6:40 PM, LazyExplorer said:

But as luck would have it Cheryl had called in sick today as she had seemingly caught a much more potent version of the bug currently residing in Mary’s nose leaving her bed ridden.

I’m going absolutely feral over this sentence! Loving the story so far, great idea and thank you for sharing!

So after a long period of abstinence I finally return to you to bring you my latest creation. Without further ado, the fourth (and certainly not last) chapter of

Sniffly Seduction (Chapter 4)

Mary sat down at her desk in the back of the room, her teacher, a man that went by the name Mr. Burtons was already sitting at his desk waiting for the clock to strike 8 so he could begin his lesson. He was an overall pleasant if slightly authoritarian person, with a great passion for his job. Now the problem was that he also happened to be an even bigger germophobe than Theresa and he was known to quickly kick sick students out of his classroom sending them to the nurses office. So, Mary wouldn’t really get an opportunity to infect a lot of people with sneezes in this class if she didn’t want to spend the rest of the day in and out of the nurses office. Luckily for once her nose seemed to be obedient for once only running slightly.

“Well if we already can’t infect anyone right now, we might as well use this time to plan ahead a little. After all I am sure you wish to be efficient in going about infecting those around you, no?”

Mary almost fell out of her chair hearing the demons voice ripping her out of her thoughts.

“Have I mentioned that I am also able to read your mind?”

“Could have told me that a little earlier. Also stop appearing out of nowhere, you scared me half to death”

The sickubus giggled

“Hehe I’d think you would be used to my presence by now.”

Mary’s annoyance at her demonic confidant began to intensify again only to be interjected by what the demon had just telepathically told her. As little as Mary wanted to admit it, she was right. If she just went about infecting people without a plan she’d be stuck with this cold forever.

“I am glad to hear you agree with me master.”

“So… what does the cold demon advise me to do? You should be an expert right.”

“I am flattered by your compliment master. In my humble opinion I would suggest you keep infecting social butterflies like you did that lovely Theresa. She is certain to spread that cold of hers to at the very least her flock. As for other tactics, before entering class I saw a poster that fascinated me…”

“How’s a poster supposed to help me spread this?”

“Hehe well you see master… the poster was advertising a sporting event happening today. Your schools Basketball team is said to face their rivals in a home match.”

Mary cocked her head in confusion.

“Oh yeah I remember now, but how is that gonna help us?”

“Wellllllllll… should a certain someone sneeze all over your teams locker room while they are out playing, they would be sure to infect the entire team in one fell swoop once they return from the playing field. And in case they win I am sure the following celebration is going to make for an excellent spreading event.”

“That’s only if our team actually wins though, so I wouldn’t count on it. Saint Salim has been kicking our ass for most of the season.”

The sickubus chuckled a devious smile on her face, her eyes piercing right through Mary.

“I think we shall be able to stack the deck in our favor.”

Mary gulped as she was left wondering what the demon was planning.

The rest of her classes went by, mostly, without a hitch. She did end up having a small sneezing fit in history class but managed to play that one off as an allergy attack caused by all the accumulated dust in the room, she even managed to hit another student with her fit, a shy girl with big glasses and straight black hair tied into twin tails. Mary couldn’t remember her name but knew that she was quite reserved and usually spent most of her time alone in either her dorm room or the library so she was far from an ideal target but regardless it meant one less person to infect so she certainly wasn’t complaining.

After class she immediately headed towards the gym to execute the plan they had hatched. The Teams were already on the field warming up and the mumbling of the crowd was audible through the doors of the gym. Luckily the hallway leading to the changing rooms was empty and Mary quickly found her teams room.

“Alright let’s get this over with quick I don’t need anyone to think I am some sort of pervert sneaking around here”

However almost as if the universe had heard her sarcastic remark, when Mary attempted to turn the knob it didn’t budge. The door was locked.

“Shit of course its locked, ugh I should have expected this. This entire plan was flawed from the start.”

“Now now master we are far from at the end of our rope here. In fact, I expected the door to be locked and took the liberty to scout out an alternative.”

“Then stop screwing around and show me before I get caught. I don’t know if you have noticed but my sneezes are anything but subtle.”

The demon giggled as she floated ahead prompting Mary to follow her.

“Of course, follow me master.”

She led her to what seemed like a storage closet filled with brooms, mops, and other cleaning supplies.

“Don’t you think it’s a little late to break out the hand sanitizer now?”

“Hehe, I am afraid it will have to wait a little longer anyways. Now If, you would please take a look at the celling of this cabinet.”

Looking up Mary saw the grill of an air duct and rolled her eyes at what the Sickubus was implying.

“Seriously? An Airduct? Isn’t this a little TOO cliché even for our standards?”

“A tried and true method of infiltration regardless master.”

“Ugh fine let’s get this over with.”

“Allow me…”

The sickubus floated up towards the duct and gently removed the grills allowing Mary to crawl inside. The shaft was dark and littered with dust bunnies and cobwebs prompting Mary to only breath through her mouth in order to avoid a sneezing fit that would certainly blow her cover. After a few minutes of crawling through the dark she could finally see the light of the locker room shining through a nearby duct, glancing through it the room beneath her seemed empty. However as she was about to remove the duct and drop herself down she heard the sound of keys rattling on the door. Panicked she quickly put the cover back into its place unfortunately forgetting to breath through her mouth while doing it. The force of the grill being slammed back into place stirred up a cloud of fine dust which Mary’s sore nose swiftly sucked up. She could feel the effects immediately, that burning in the back of her sinuses was unmistakable, forcing tears into her eyes. She jammed her finger underneath her nose almost immediately feeling her nostrils flare angrily. She could hear the voices of two people down below.

“Here we go the door is open, now be quick and get what you need. Your team is depending on you out there.”

“I’ll hurry coach, thank you for being so understanding. This charm really means a lot to me.”

Mary recognized those voices. The first was the stern and authoritative voice of the Basketball teams coach. She was a former military instructor and had a reputation for having high expectations from her students. The second voice was of the teams captain Cassandra, she was the star of her schools basketball team and until their recent loosing streak had been responsible for their teams major comeback after years of mediocracy.

“Where is it… where is it… I know it has to be here…”

Apparently she was looking for something much to the dismay of Mary who was desperately trying to hold in the monster of a sneeze that was brewing in her dust filled nose.

“Haaa… he…h-h-hhhhhhhhh…. C-come o-oh… on.”

She tried to keep her hitches as quite as possible praying they wouldn’t be heard in the locker room below.

“H-h-hurry up do-oh… down the…he…HE…heee…. there.”

Suddenly she heard Cassandras voice again.

“Found it Coach!”

“Alright then hurry your ass to the field and warm up. We don’t want to waste any more time.”

“Got it Coach and thank you very much again.”

“Tch, don’t mention it. I know the importance of these things.”

With that she heard the door close and dropped her finger from her nose. She could sneeze now, or so she thought, however the moment she removed her finger sometime else started to firmly press against her nose keeping her in sneezy limbo. Through her teary eyes she could make out the demons tail resting firmly against her nose.

“Now now master, lets not waste valuable sneezes up here. Let us get down first.”

With a groan Mary complied the need to sneeze completely suppressing her desire to fight back. She quickly dropped herself down into the room and as if on que the demons tail slid away from underneath her nose sending her into a desperate buildup screwing her eyes shut.

“Huh…. Heh.. Haaaaaaaaa… haaaaaaaaaaaa…. HAAAAAAAAAAAAA…”

She was so focused on her build up that she didn’t even notice the sickubus putting a shirt into her hands to sneeze into. However instinctively she raise the shirt and put it over her quivering nose as it finally gave into the tickle.

“HAAAAAASCHOOOOOO! ACHOOOOOOO! ACHIIIIIIIEW! HAPSCHIEW, HAPSCHIEW, HAPSCHIEW!!!”

Sneeze after sneeze was fired into the poor shirt, with Mary no longer paying any thought to her surroundings as each sneezes cause a quake of pleasure to vibrate through her body. As the sneezes slowly died down Mary opened her still teary eyes only now realizing what she had been sneezing into this whole time. Shocked she pulled the now moist and snot covered fabric away leaving string of snot dangling between her face and the shirt.

“*Sniff* Ugh gross. Next time give me at least a warning”

“I doubt my warning would have reached you. You seemed to be thoroughly enjoying yourself, sneezing your head off”

For some reason the demons last sentence caused Mary to blush, there was this part of her that didn’t want to admit it, but sneezing had felt really good ever since the two of them had formed their contract. It was undeniably the work of that damned Sickubus and yet Mary couldn’t really get angry at her for it, she would be a hypocrite to say she didn’t enjoy this feeling her sneezes now gave her. But something within her was still resisting. Maybe it was her pride, a desire to not submit to that ever taunting specter who was probably enjoying her confliction. She was however abruptly ripped out of her thoughts as she felt the demons surprisingly warm hands on her shoulders.

“As much as I enjoy watching you ponder master, how about we let those thoughts go now and focus on our current goal?”

Mary at first wanted to yelp out in surprise however the demons words were oddly free of her usual mocking tone and were in fact quite calming right now. She was right she came here for a reason, maybe just once she could allow herself to not overthink things and let things take their course. The demon gently nudged her towards a bench littered with clothes and sports bags, she didn’t object, she could already feel another tickle well up in the back of her nose not strong enough to form a sneeze just yet but she knew she wasn’t going to fight this one anyways, she simply let her body relax her eyes blink shut and her head rear back as she awaited the oncoming sneeze. She didn’t even mind as the demon used her tail to gently intensify the tickle in her nose.

“Ahhhhh…. Haaaaaaaahh…..HAAAAAAA…. HATCHOOOOOO! HEPSCHEW! ATCHIEW!”

A wet triple burst forth showering the entire bench in sneeze spray as another pleasure quake drove through Mary. It felt good, it felt so unbelievably good, so freeing and satisfying, almost intoxicating. She let loose sneeze after sneeze across the entire room till she eventually had covered its entirety in a fine layer of sneeze mist. The rush of sneezing slowly fading away Mary was finally able to compose herself again.

“I must say I am impressed, master. Few people possess such an aptitude for spreading their germs as great as you just presented.”

“Keep your flattery to yourself demon…I mean Lues… But still thank you… that felt… really good”

“I am glad you finally came to understand that we are not enemies. Now shall we get out of this place?”

“Yeah let’s get out of here before anyone comes back.”

“Hehe, your wish is my command master.”

The sickubus floated towards the door which mysteriously clicked open for her.

“Wait… you could have opened the door the entire time?”

“Well of course. I just didn’t think that it would be the most entertaining way to go about it.”

Mary sighed in frustration. Her old self was back and she was yet again annoyed by her familiar.

“For that alone I should call the exorcist.”

She mumbled as she and the demon swiftly left the locker room.

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaand that a Wrap for this chapter, again sorry for the long wait I hope this was worth it for you guys. As always feedback and criticism is not only appreciated but actively encouraged and as a sneak peek for the next chapter, I plan to cut away from our protagonist duo and focus on Cheryl and a new recruit to the ranks of our serial infectors. Stay tuned and hope you enjoyed the story so far.

Glad to see you are back with another excellent installment! It is interesting to see that the more Mary sneezes the more she feels good about doing it. Could we see Mary become addicted to sneezing at one point, further empowering the demon?

4 hours ago, JohnnyOxn said:

Glad to see you are back with another excellent installment! It is interesting to see that the more Mary sneezes the more she feels good about doing it. Could we see Mary become addicted to sneezing at one point, further empowering the demon?

I don't really plan to have her become "addicted" to them, she's just warming up to her tasks as a serial infector and realizing that the demon she is stuck with is not all bad 

• 2 weeks later...

Please update this wonderful story and keep up the amazing work i can’t wait for the next part I’m so excited 

On 4/18/2023 at 11:25 PM, NickG1998 said:

Please update this wonderful story and keep up the amazing work i can’t wait for the next part I’m so excited 

Hehe it's wonderful to hear that you enjoy my writing that much, unfortunately my nose is about as fickle as a stuck sneeze. So it might take a while till the next part is gonna be released 

On 4/4/2023 at 7:10 AM, poiub said:

Love it!

I wonder if our mischievous demon herself has the capacity to sneeze... 👀

She very much does, as can be seen in the first chapter however she only sneezes to close a contract with a new master (that's why she sneezed at Mary in chapter 1) though i guess I could see if there may be other applications for it too. 

On 2/28/2023 at 7:34 PM, NickG1998 said:

I also love purposeful contagion especially when it’s from a significant other 

Good thing Mary and Cheryl are at least in my my mind kinda implied to be a little more than just friends.... Just saying 

On 4/21/2023 at 8:53 AM, LazyExplorer said:

She very much does, as can be seen in the first chapter however she only sneezes to close a contract with a new master (that's why she sneezed at Mary in chapter 1) though i guess I could see if there may be other applications for it too. 

Ahh of course, I forgot that happened right at the start. Could be fun if she was found unexpectedly sensitive to something else!

On 4/21/2023 at 10:40 PM, 0www0 said:

Amazing story and love your writing. Can't wait to read more! 🥰

Same