Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffly Seduction

LazyExplorer

Really great story!  Would you be ok if the concept (ie a similar but different sickubus) was used in another story?  I really like the idea of a disease-demon who gets stronger by spreading their colds around.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LazyExplorer

• NickG1998

• Likesn

• sneezemeister

12 hours ago, Anon1234 said:

Really great story!  Would you be ok if the concept (ie a similar but different sickubus) was used in another story?  I really like the idea of a disease-demon who gets stronger by spreading their colds around.

I don't mind anyone using the concept as well, I dont own it after all

• 6 months later...

Alright folks after a long hiatus it is finally time to bring you the long promised Cheryl chapter that actually advances the plot quite a bit. As always constructive criticism is very much welcome, just like any other kind of comment. Enjoy!

Chapter 5 (The Cheryl Episode):

Cheryl was sitting in class sunk in thought. She had never been particularly good at paying attention in class as her mind tended to start wandering when faced with the tedium of her curriculum. Normally she’d be thinking about all sorts of things, however the events of this morning were still dominating her thoughts. Her best friend had actually managed to summon a demon, a cold demon no less, which was already absurd enough that she wouldn’t have believed it hadn’t she seen it with her own eyes and on top of that her best friend had sneezed on her to share their power with her. Cheryl could feel her cheeks getting hot as she formed the sentence in her mind. Her best friend… had sneezed on her. She covered her quickly reddening face with her hands praying nobody was looking at her. She had always had a thing for sneezes but something about her best friend sneezing on her just completely scrambled her brain. Mercifully a folded note being flung on her table rerouted her attention allowing the redness in Cheryls face to retreat to the area around her nose. She looked around hoping to spot whoever threw the piece of paper her way, to no avail. Returning her attention to the note Cheryl sniffed before unfolding it. The note read:

“Meet me at the library during the basketball game today.”

Cheryl cocked her head in confusion, she didn’t recall having a secret admirer. Who possibly could want her to come to the library during the game? One side of Cheryl was tempted to see where this was going, the other reminded her that she had planned to use the basketball game to spread her cold throughout the ranks. Cheryl sniffed again, only this time it seemed her nose had had enough of being ignored and decided to start tickling furiously. Surprised by the sudden overwhelming tickle Cheryl’s eyes screwed shut as her nose started to flare and her breath started to hitch.

“Hi… heeeeee… ha…ha…ha…”

Completely lost in buildup she instinctively raised the piece of paper in front of her face as a makeshift tissue.

“AH… APSCHOOOOO! HAPSCHIEW! ATSCHIEW!”

She let loose a triple of snotty sneezes quickly covering the note with it before giving her nose a satisfying blow as well finishing off the now ruined piece of paper. As she opened her eyes she realized her mistake.

“*Sniff* Ugh… great this thing is ruined now. Well.. *sniff* maybe this is fate trying to tell me something”

Cheryl muttered to herself, not that she particularly believed in fate, this was more a convenient excuse for her to satisfy her own curiosity. After all it wasn’t like she couldn’t take her time spreading this cold anyways.

The library was as empty as Cheryl expected most students that would normally be around at this time were probably cheering on their team right now. The entire place had a very eerie feel to it, like an ancient dusty labyrinth made out of celling high bookshelves, the dim light from the occasional lamp creating plenty of shadowy corners from which god knows what could spring forth.

“Hello? *Sniff* Anybody here? I got your… well read your note!”

She called out into the dim corridors but no response could be heard. Cheryl sniffed again, the musty library air making her nose all runny.

“*Sniiiiiiiiiif* Oh god, the next one is gonna be a doozie. I better get out of here for that one wouldn’t wanna damage any books with all the snot.”

She thought to herself feeling a slight tingle in the back of her sinuses. Nothing that she couldn’t control for now but also nothing she could hold back forever. Rubbing her finger underneath her nose, she walked down another corridor looking around for whoever wanted to meet her until she noticed a book laying in the middle of the corridor. It looked thicker and a lot older than any of the books stacked on the shelves around it. Its cover was clad in black leather contrasting its title painted in white gothic letters. Cheryl stepped closer, the title read “Of Plague and Purification Volume 1”.

“Huh, that’s *sniff* odd. I’ve never seen this book before.”

She had to use both her hands to pick up the heavy tome clutching it to her chest to properly carry it.

“I better bring this back to where it belongs, lets see…”

As Cheryl turned around she bumped into another girl standing behind her. In surprise she let out a yelp and dropped the book to the floor again. A cloud of fine dust shot up as the tome hit the floor with a dull clunk. The dust immediately worked its way into Cheryls nose turning the previously annoying itch into a full blown tickle. It also forced her eyes to tear up only allowing her to catch a blurry silhouette of the person now standing in front of her before screwing shut all together.

“HEEEEEEE…. EHHHHHH….EHHHHHHHH….“

Through her own buildup she could hear the other girl starting to hitch as well, short, desperate, and noticeably congest inhales could be heard coming from her.

“Hi…hi…hi…hi.hiiiiiiiiii….”

“ECHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

“HIPSHEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!”

Cheryl could feel the snot shoot out of her congested nostrils like a shotgun blast surely coating the girl standing in front of her top to bottom. Meanwhile the nose of the girl discharged a snotty payload herself in the form of a long snot rope that latched onto cheryls throat now connecting the two. As Cheryl was about to open her eyes she heard the girl in front of her sniffle, sucking the snot rope back into her nose. The rope however didn’t just break but instead janked her forward causing her to stumble over the large tome on the floor and tackle the snotty girl to the ground. Cheryl finally managed to properly open her eyes getting a better look at the girl she was currently pinning to the ground. She had black straight hair tied into twin tails, braces, light brown tanned skin and wore a pair of big round glasses that had luckily survived the fall unscathed.

“C-could you p-please ge…eh…heee-t off of m…ih….hi..hi…hiiiiiiiii…..HIPSHEEEEEEEEEW!! HAPCHOOOOOOO!! ITCHOOOOOO!!!

The black haired girl unleashed a snotty flurry of sneezes right onto Cheryls face causing her to rear back and off of her. Both girls slowly got back onto their feet, Cheryl while wiping snot off her face.

“*Snuuuuuuurk* *Sniff* S-sorry about that, d-dust does things to me”

“I mean… I guess I sneezed on you too so… we are even. Anyways are you the one that wanted to meet me?”

The girl adjusted her glasses and rubbed her nose before slowly extending her hand towards Cheryl.

“Y-yes that would be me. I’m Mei, p-pleased to meet you.”

Cautiously she took Mei hand and returned her awkward smile.

“C-Cheryl, nice to meet you too.”

For a moment it felt like time had seized to move forward as the two girls stood there not quite sure how to carry on.

“So… what’s the reason you got me to meet you here?”

Mei blinked as if she had be broken out of hypnotic trance with those words.

“O-oh YEAH! You see… I wanted to meet you because… Um… this might sound weird but… that cold of yours… it has demonic energy to it. I know this… I mean… it might sound stupid but I can feel it.”

“Oh? You know about the Sickubus too? I thought only Mary and me knew…”

“W…wait you already know of the Sickubi?! A-and not just you?

Cheryl quickly ran the events of yesterday night by an awestruck Mei.

“I…I can’t believe it. Not only… not only did you friend manage to summon a Sickubus and form a pact with them but they also did it by complete accident?!”

“*Sniff* I guess so. How do you know about the Sickubus though?”

“Oh y-yeah! *Snuuuuuuurk* I’ll tell you w-why I know about them. But m-maybe we could do this in my r-room? I think the dust in here is still g-eh-getting to the both of us.”

“G-heh-good Idea.”

Now in Mei’s room the two sniffly girls sat on her bed the now slightly less dusty tome sitting between them. Cheryl had her nose buried in a tissue giving it a satisfying blow.

“God I am soooooo snotty, its honestly unbelievable. Aren’t you gonna blow your nose by the way? That snot rope you sucked back in when we were in the library was huge, how does that even fit in one nose?”

Mei blushed slightly before responding her, apparently taking Cheryl remark about her snot rope as a compliment.

“Oh! Oh no its fine really, this is somewhat related to what I was about to tell you actually.”

Cheryl cocked her head to the side in confusion.

“It does? How?”

“Well… You see my family is part of a long lineage of memebers to a… rather obscure faith. We call ourselves the Acolytes of Ailment. Our ancestors formed a contract with a powerful Archsickubus. That Archsickubus was Frigus the common cold aspect, she IS the manifestation of the common cold and reigns over all Sickubi belonging to the common cold family. In exchange for the power of the common cold aspect our ancestors agreed to devote their lives to the worship of the common cold and its spread. The power the Archsickubus gifted the women of our family was passed down from generation to generation. That is why my snot can do the things you saw it do in the library. Though I will admit I am still in training and have yet to harness the true potential of my power.”

Mei looked up towards Cheryl slightly nervous about how she would react to what she had just been told.

“Huh.. hhhhhhhh….Hitchew! I see… That’s pretty cool I gotta say! *sniff*”

“You… you actually believe me?”

“Well… after my best friend had to explain to me how she accidentally summoned a common cold demon and was now forced to infect others to get rid of her again, nothings off the table anymore honestly.”

A hesitant smile formed on Mei’s face.

“*Snuuuuuuuurk* Sorry, its just… I am not really supposed to tell people about my powers and the few that I ended up telling about didn’t really believe me. To be fair only you have actually seen my n-oh…ooooooh…ose in ah… Ahhhhhhh…. AAAAAAAAAH…. AKSHIEWWW!! *sniff* action. S-sorry about that.”

The black haired girl double over with a massive sneeze releasing a large glob of snot that not only hit Cheryl but also threw her against the wall fixing her to it in the process.

“Ouch… Bless you. I think if you ever did that to one of them, they’d probably change their minds real quick. I mean it’s kinda gross, but still not something any normal set of nostrils could achieve.”

“Thank you for saying that Cheryl and again sorry for doing that, like I said I am still in training and dust is my archnemesis. I think its all out now tough.”

She replied her cheeks still a little flushed with embarrassment and her eyes shamefully averted.

“Don’t mention it. But say… could you help me get back down now? I’m still kinda stuck here.”

Cheryl tried to wiggle herself out of the glob to no avail as it was still firmly gluing her to the dorm room wall.

“O-OH OF COURSE!”

Meis light blush turned deep red as she hastily fumbled to free her friend from her confinement.

After half and hour of Mei using her blow dryer to dry out the snot restraining Cheryl and a hearty pull finally shattering her now dried cocoon, Cheryl drooped back down onto the bed letting out a sigh of relief.

“Whew, thank you Mei. Though couldn’t you have just sniffed it back in like you did with your snot rope in the library?”

“Unfortunately, that only works as long as the snot is still connected with my nose, once it disconnects I have no control over it anymore. That’s why I normally always carry these special tissues around with me, but that last sneeze simply snuck up on me.”

“Hey its all good, though I guess its getting a little late so I think I’m gonna return to my room now.”

Cheryl got off the bed and headed towards the door giving Mei a short wave goodbye.

“O-of course… OH YEAH! Before you go there is one last thing I need to tell you about. I meant to tell you this from the get go… You need to tell your friend to be careful.”

Cheryl stopped in her tracks and turned around, a confused look now on her face.

“Why’s that?”

“W-well you see there is this church called “The church of Vitas”, they are… kind of… hellbent on destroying all Sickubi…”

“What that? I couldn’t hear that last part.”

“*Sigh* They are hellbent on destroying all Sickubi. And since your friend is currently the host of one, she will likely also be destroyed when her Sickubus familiar is slain. They have probably already tracked the summoning and are gonna send one of their clerics here to slay them.”

Cheryls expression turned from confusion to worry.

“Are you serious? They are just gonna kill someone over being possessed by some demon?”

“Weeeeeeeell… they don’t exactly set out to kill anyone, its just that the exorcising process is not exactly easy on the hosts body.”

“SHIT! Is there nothing we can do to stop them?”

“The best thing we can do right now is be warry of suspicious individuals and keep a low profile. They will have an eye on everyone that’s sick for sure. Warn them and let them know I am on their side, I am sure together we’ll find a solution.”

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND thats a wrap for chapter 5, please don't ask me when chapter 6 will come out I have no idea myself. But as always you are free to leave suggestions for future chapters in the comments, if I like them enough I might implement them. (That is if I can get myself to write in the first place again.)

To be honest, I'm very surprised this story is back. I'm very glad about it though, make no mistake. This episode did indeed advance the plot quite a bit. I liked all the new additions. Very creative. Excessive snot isn't really my thing, but you wrote it with such humor and cleverness that it was nice to read. As for suggestions, I probably wrote that before but I will again: I think that if the characters are so snotty it should be noticeable when they speak (meaning, of course, congested speech). This is just my (very biased) suggestion though. If you're not comfortable with that then you shouldn't write it. All in all, another great part and I'd love to read more, if and when you'd get a chance to write.

First of all thank you for the kind words. Secondly I have been thinking about writing Mei more congested but I feel if I start doing it now then it will just make for an awkward break between the former and latter parts but I'll definitely try and include stuffy talk in my next story when the opportunity arises. 

On the snot thing, I am personally also not really into it but I needed a way to set Mei apart from our other two sneezers. So I opted to give her this cartoonish sneeze power that may or may not be important for parts to follow 

This idea was already very clever and original, but the additional world building (of Mei's family) takes it to a whole new level!!