Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female Media Listing

Hypnos

Thanks again justmehere - I'm getting ready to upload a new version soon, but I'll pop those dates in first.

If anyone can compile a list of Lizzie Macguire hits then I'll add those too. Thanks!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, Listing 2.1.1 has been released. Some feature changes took place between 2.0.2 and 2.1.0, including:

* tidying up the data generally

* splitting date column into day, month and year

* adding a field to specify whether a sneeze is acted, animated or real, * adding comments to the top of each column that provide tooltips and extra information about the column

* splitting name column into character name, actress forename and actress surname

* rearranging quantity and quality data so that Excel can effectively sort the whole spreadsheet by these values (e.g. but the highest ratings at the top, or fewest sneezes at the bottom etc.)

More content was then added to take us from 2.1.0 to 2.1.1.

Hypnos,

Many thanks for this list. I was, in fact, going to suggest something on these lines and offer my own list of movies with female sneezing, but you've beaten me to it. In fact, you've included nearly all those on my list, but I've still got a few left to offer:

1. Howard's End (1992). Emma Thompson sneezes once with a cold. Very stifled affair.

2. Cul de Sac (1965). Francoise Dorleac sneezes once. Possibly real

3. Simon Birch (1998). Holly Dennison sneezes once. Feeble affair, not worth recording.

4. Das Schreckliche Madchen (1989). Normally known in English as "The Nasty Girl". Lena Stolze sneezes once. Possibly real.

5. Ju Dou (1990). Gong Li sneezes a couple of times.

6. The Nun's Story (1959). Patricia Bosworth sneezes once. Possibly real.

7. The Perfect Woman (1949). Patricia Roc sneezes once from a chill. Very cute.

8. The Tomb of Ligeia (1964). One sneeze. Name of actress unknown.

9. The Christmas List. One of a pair of blonde twins sneezes from perfume. Name of actress unknown.

10. I'm All Right, Jack. One sneeze, possibly real. Name of actress unknown.

In addition, I can fill in some of the missing names:-

The 39 Steps- Madeleine Carroll

Carry On Constable- I believe this is Jill Adams, not Joan Sims

Clueless- Stacy Dash

Dr Zhivago- Adrienne Corri

Mr Wonderful- Annabella Sciorra

Pride & Prejudice- Maureen O'Sullivan

Sweetie- Karen Colston

Thanks, James! I'm going to add some character's names right into your quote...I'll put them in parenthesis at the end of each item along with any other miscellaneous info. I've mostly been using first names of the characters in the male list (or nicknames), not sure whether or not I should go back and add full names. I'll put whole names here (when given) and leave it up to Hypnos to choose whether to use the whole name or only the first.

1. Howard's End (1992). Emma Thompson sneezes once with a cold. Very stifled affair.  (Margaret Schlegel)

2. Cul de Sac (1965). Francoise Dorleac sneezes once. Possibly real (Teresa; imdb.com gives the date as 1966)

3. Simon Birch (1998). Holly Dennison sneezes once. Feeble affair, not worth recording. (Mrs. Birch)

4. Das Schreckliche Madchen (1989). Normally known in English as "The Nasty Girl". Lena Stolze sneezes once. Possibly real. (Sonja; imdb.com gives date as 1990)

5. Ju Dou (1990). Gong Li sneezes a couple of times. (Ju Dou; imdb.com gives her name as Li Gong as opposed to Gong Li?)

6. The Nun's Story (1959). Patricia Bosworth sneezes once. Possibly real. [simone (postulant who changed her mind)]

7. The Perfect Woman (1949). Patricia Roc sneezes once from a chill. Very cute. (Penelope Belman)

8. The Tomb of Ligeia (1964). One sneeze. Name of actress unknown.

9. The Christmas List. One of a pair of blonde twins sneezes from perfume. Name of actress unknown.  (1997; Pamela Saidock plays Twin #1; Jaqueline Kinski plays Twin #2...not sure which one would be the culprit)

10. I'm All Right, Jack. One sneeze, possibly real. Name of actress unknown.

In addition, I can fill in some of the missing names:-

The 39 Steps- Madeleine Carroll (Pamela/Mrs. Henry Hopkinson)

Carry On Constable- I believe this is Jill Adams, not Joan Sims

Clueless- Stacy Dash (1995; Dionne Marie Davenport)

Dr Zhivago- Adrienne Corri [1965; Amelia (mother of Lara)]

Mr Wonderful- Annabella Sciorra (1993; Leonora)

Pride & Prejudice- Maureen O'Sullivan (Jane Bennet)

Sweetie- Karen Colston (Kay)

Thanks James and justmehere. It's rather late now but I'll try to get those details added at some point tomorrow, and another release made.

5. Ju Dou (1990). Gong Li sneezes a couple of times. (Ju Dou; imdb.com gives her name as Li Gong as opposed to Gong Li?)

Actually, she is Gong Li. In China the family name always comes first, so Gong is her surname, Li her personal name. For some reason, IMDB habitually reverse the names of Chinese actors, putting the personal name before the family name as we would do in Europe.

This is my first post on this board, but I would like to add a few movies I found with female sneezing in them that are not on the list along with my ratings and descriptions.

They are:

Rio Rita (1929) Dorothy Lee 1 (C-) from pepper; not very good

Hallelujah I'm a Bum (1933) Madge Evans 2 (B-) after jumping in water

Red Noses (1932) short film; Thelma Tood & Zazu Pitts 5 (A) from cold

Hollywood Cavalcade (1939) Alice Faye 1 (A) from sand; great buildup

Perils of Pauline (1947) Betty Hutton 2 (A) from cold; great buildup

Parlor, Bedroom and Bath (1931) Sally Eilers 2 (A) from cold; quite good

Pardon My Sarong (1942) Virginia Bruce 1 (B-) while hiding

Springtime in the Rockies (1942) Betty Grable 1 (B+) from cold

Smilin' Through (1941) Jeanette MacDonald 1 (C-) from cold ; not very good

Two Weeks With Love (1950) Jane Powell 2 (A) from cold; one offscreen while hiding & one onscreen while trying to be quiet

I hope these are of some help. Also may I suggest that you make separate movie and television lists, I think it would make it easier to peruse them.

P.S. I Love U-Connie Sellica (late 80's) (1) or dog allergy fake

Live-Kathie Lee Gifford (late 80's/ early 90's) (too mant to count) allergies real

3,2,1 Contact-Lisa (early 80's) (2 or 3) getting a cold possibly real

Singled Out (1997)-Jenny McCarthy (2 in one episode, 3 in another) real

...I'll keep thinking....

Actually, she is Gong Li. In China the family name always comes first, so Gong is her surname, Li her personal name. For some reason, IMDB habitually reverse the names of Chinese actors, putting the personal name before the family name as we would do in Europe.

Thanks for clearing that up, James. I know IMDB can be wrong sometimes, but I still love that site. :)

A few more for the list (character's name in parenthesis):

Angel, "Judgement" - TV Show, Acted, 26-Sept-2000, (Cordelia Chase) - Charisma Carpenter - 2

X-Men: Evolution, "Sins of the Son" - Cartoon, Animated, 20-Sept-2003, (Shadowcat/Kitty) - Maggie Blue - 2, flu, male sneezing too

JAG – “Boomerang” – TV Show, Acted, 8-Feb-2000, (Maj./Lt. Col. Sarah 'Mac' Mackenzie, USMC) - Catherine Bell , several? – cold

Vega$ - TV Show, Acted, (Beatrice Travis) - Phyllis Davis, 1?, after coming out of shower

Dawson's Creek, "Clean and Sober" - TV Show, 5-Feb-2003, (Audrey Liddell) - Busy Philipps

I remember hearing there was sneezing in other episodes of Dawson's Creek (possibly "Blown Away" and "100 Light Years From Home" but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any info on this?

Okay, must do an update asap as I will get snowed under otherwise!

bkeaton13: You can sort the Excel spreadsheet using the "type" column which will then split it up as you suggested by re-ordering the entries.

The sorting is done from the spreadsheet display by:

Pressing <ctrl> - A

Accessing "Data" Menu

Choosing "Sort"

Ensuring the "My List has" option is set to "Header Row"

Choosing the columns and order to sort by

Pressing "OK"

Okay, must do an update asap as I will get snowed under otherwise!

:) I know that feeling all too well. And I didn't even give you all of them on my list! I'll give you a day or two to catch up before giving any more! :shy:

Besides, that will give me a chance to fill in some of the blanks I have.

James: as the columns are in a specific order in the spreadsheet it appears as "Li Gong" but that at least means I have "Li" in the forename column and "Gong" in the surname, which matches what you said above. :drool:

Hey bonaducci, thanks for your input. On this one:

Live-Kathie Lee Gifford (late 80's/ early 90's) (too mant to count) allergies real

Do you mean anything she was in live or do you (does anyone?) have specific programme titles?

Thanks again everyone!

'A Shot in the Dark' One of the "Pink Panther" movies with Inspector Cleuseau. Elke Summer sneezes once... MAYBE twice from feathers, after Cato attacks and destroys the pillows (among other things).

Hypnos! Cheers to you my friend for assembling such an in depth, and may I say tasty, database! Well done!

Jasper Jay

It is off screen but quite obvious. There MAY be a second as well. - I think I might have something of a recording somewhere so will look into it.

It is off screen but quite obvious.  There MAY be a second as well. - I think I might have something of a recording somewhere so will look into it.

Thanks loads, Hypnos. If I can't ever get a sneeze from Kylie Minogue, Nicole Kidman will do just nicely :blushing::blushing::):bleh:

Archived