Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female Media Listing

Hypnos

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'A Shot in the Dark'  One of the "Pink Panther" movies with Inspector Cleuseau.  Elke Summer sneezes once... MAYBE twice from feathers, after Cato attacks and destroys the pillows (among other things).

Also... a 'Pinky and the Brain" episode (Animaniacs cartoon) with a female doctor looking for the cure to the common cold. She sneezes MANY times. Also alot of male sneezing as well.

Wow - I actually have something to contribute that is NOT on the list.

Knight Rider - Halloween Knight - 1 - Patricia Mcphereson as Bonnie Barstow - from a cold when she is standing by the window.

Little House on the Prairie - 1 - Laura Ingalls - from a cold from playing in the rain - the episode is The Talking Machine.

~Beth C

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone... I'm new. There's a show called "Freaks and Geeks" out on DVD, the one and only season it was out. There's an episode called Chokin' and Tokin' where Leslie Mann sneezes three times (she's the hot chick from Tarzan, Cable Guy, and Big Daddy). They're pretty good.

~Allentown

• 2 weeks later...

Long ago I saw a Westen, the name in Spanish was "Sed de Codicia"(Thirst of Greed) (?????), but I have't found any information about it . Is well known that they change the name of the movies very bad when they name it in spanish so I'm sure that the name will be completly diferent in English

I remember a scenen when a girl hided in a bunch of hay with a cowboy, suddenly her nose began to twitch so he put her pistol under her nose. As usual she sighted in relief but suddenly the sneeze return very fast and she couldn't made anything to stop it

If any of you recognize this film, please share any info here

Thanks

Long ago I saw a Westen, the name in Spanish was "Sed de Codicia"(Thirst of Greed) (?????), but I have't found any information about it . Is well known that they change the name of the movies very bad when they name it in spanish so I'm sure that the name will be completly diferent in English

I remember a scenen when a girl hided in a bunch of hay with a cowboy, suddenly her nose began to twitch so he put her pistol under her nose. As usual she sighted in relief but suddenly the sneeze return very fast and she couldn't made anything to stop it

If any of you recognize this film, please share any info here

Thanks

I haven't been able to find any film on the IMDB called "Sed de Codicia", but I suspect that the film is "The Pink Jungle", which I have never seen but which is listed on our database. According to IMDB, the Spanish title of this film was "Fiebre de Codicia" (Fever of greed).

Pink Jungle is excellent. I saw it when it came out in the movie theaters late 60s I think. i remeber the local newpaper had a freeze frame that looke dlike the actrtess was sneezing--so I went--yep she does. Twice.

it also has male faked sneezing to cover the hiding woman's sneeze. Eva Renzi is the actress. Her second sneez is as she is ewxiting the hidong place. it is good too. Loud hard double syllable. Ehhhh-shoo It interrups her talking.

George Kennedy is the actor who trys to stop her from sneezing with his gun.

• 4 weeks later...
Pink Jungle is excellent.  I saw it when it came out in the movie theaters late 60s I think.  i remeber the local newpaper had a freeze frame that looke dlike the actrtess was sneezing--so I went--yep she does.  Twice.

it also has male faked sneezing to cover the hiding woman's sneeze.  Eva Renzi is the actress.  Her second sneez is as she is ewxiting the hidong place.  it is good too. Loud hard double syllable.  Ehhhh-shoo  It interrups her talking.

George Kennedy is the actor who trys to stop her from sneezing with his gun.

WHOAA! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest grace1
I know Miles and Frasier from Frasier have also sneezed a bunch of times.

I'll look that up...

Arggh!! I had the male and female windows opened at the same time. I posted this in the wrong spot. So sorry. Not a good first impression.

:blushes: :P

This is more of a question than a report, but the sneeze I'm thinking about isn't on the list...

Does anybody know the episode of "King of Queens" where Leah Remini's character "Carrie" thinks that there is someone in her office who looks like her? Anyway, in that episode, in order to get a good look at her, Leah walks right behind her and fakes a rather sexy sneeze. Can someone please tell me the episode title??

• 2 months later...
Guest Firecracker

Here are a couple I haven't seen mentioned. In an episode of Murder She Wrote called "Birds of a Feather" Jessica's niece sneezes twice at the very begining because of an allergy to flowers. She is played by the actress who was Laura on General Hospital. There is also some sneezes in the U.S. TV show Sisters(it was on in the early to mid 90s). I don't know the name of the episodes, but in one the sister named Georgie sneezes three times because of a cold. There is also an episode where the sister played by Sela Ward sneezes once because of an allergy to feathers. She puts on a feather boa and then has the allergic reaction. I'll post some more when I think of them.

• 3 weeks later...
Hypnos,

Many thanks for this list. I was, in fact, going to suggest something on these lines and offer my own list of movies with female sneezing, but you've beaten me to it. In fact, you've included nearly all those on my list, but I've still got a few left to offer:

1. Howard's End (1992). Emma Thompson sneezes once with a cold. Very stifled affair.

2. Cul de Sac (1965). Francoise Dorleac sneezes once. Possibly real

3. Simon Birch (1998). Holly Dennison sneezes once. Feeble affair, not worth recording.

4. Das Schreckliche Madchen (1989). Normally known in English as "The Nasty Girl". Lena Stolze sneezes once. Possibly real. 

5. Ju Dou (1990). Gong Li sneezes a couple of times.

6. The Nun's Story (1959). Patricia Bosworth sneezes once. Possibly real.

7. The Perfect Woman (1949). Patricia Roc sneezes once from a chill. Very cute.

8. The Tomb of Ligeia (1964). One sneeze. Name of actress unknown.

9. The Christmas List. One of a pair of blonde twins sneezes from perfume. Name of actress unknown.

10. I'm All Right, Jack. One sneeze, possibly real. Name of actress unknown.

In addition, I can fill in some of the missing names:-

The 39 Steps- Madeleine Carroll

Carry On Constable- I believe this is Jill Adams, not Joan Sims

Clueless- Stacy Dash

Dr Zhivago- Adrienne Corri

Mr Wonderful- Annabella Sciorra

Pride & Prejudice- Maureen O'Sullivan

Sweetie- Karen Colston

I've recently watched "The Tomb of Ligeia" again. The actress who sneezes is named Penelope Lee. Probably from an allergy to flowers. Her character is simply listed as "Rowena's maidservant".

• 3 weeks later...

Hi:

I just saw Charlie's Angels "Full Throttle" (2003) In the outtakes at the end with the credits, there is a sneeze from Cameron Diaz, Her boyfriend in the movie has his arms around her waist and she has her back to him. The scene in the movie itself was reshot. But watch the credits at the end and the original with her sneeze is in there.

Sorry, I can't access the list of titles to see if this movie is included on your list.

Hi:

I just saw Charlie's Angels "Full Throttle" (2003)  In the outtakes at the end with the credits, there is a sneeze from Cameron Diaz, Her boyfriend in the movie has his arms around her waist and she has her back to him.  The scene in the movie itself was reshot.  But watch the credits at the end and the original with her sneeze is in there.

Sorry, I can't access the list of titles to see if this movie is included on your list.

I think this clip was just recently added to justmehere's Savefile.com, you can get it from there. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would like to clear up the actress sneezeing in the scrubs episode. It was Sarah Chalke not Tara Reid (although i wish it was).

• 3 months later...

*whips out her special secret video directory* there's some catching up to do here!

3rd rock from the sun (can't believe you missed this on your list, not to mention the show has a bunch of male sneezes too..) - an episode called Post Nasal Dick (almost certain it's the 2nd epsiode on the first season) 2 sneezes from Sally followed by 1 from Harry when they discover the common cold (Acted of course, but the combination of the dialog with the sneezing is a turn on)

Charmed - season 6 episode 6, "my three witches" phoebe sneezes from something she smells after orbing into a trash dumpster... good loud sneeze! and Alissya Milano is overall yummy.

Dexter's Laboretory - season 2 episode 10 - Germ Warfare, dex's mom, dad, and notorious sister Dee Dee are all sick, the entire episode Dee Dee runs in his lab looking for her "hanky" and sneezes up a storm

The King of Queens - episode called Icky Shuffle, think I may have seen someone mention this.. but that chick from Mad TV that plays their dog walker (or erm, spooner walker ;o)) delives 4 sneezes ir not 5...

The simpsons - You only move twice - season 8 episode 2, Lisa is allergic to just abut everyhing around their new house... hillarious!

Ok, so far we've covered things I have on my comp.... moving on to things I have on tape (here is where I lose the names of the episodes mostly unfortunately)

There's an Australian movie called "Strange Fits of Passion" in which the main character has a fantastic sneezing fit (probably more than 12, don't think I've counted actually), and in the movie they link it to a Freudian theory, something to do with sex being related to nasal things... I love the move a lot! sneezing or no sneezing.

Deep Space 9 - Kira Nerys (actress Nana Visitor or Nana Tucker.. dunno why they credit her by 2 names on occasion) during her pergnancy episodes on the show, turns out her race sneezes where as our human females throw up... I think her race is WAY better ;o) she sneezes like 8 or 9 times during the specific episode I have in mind.. if this helps anyone it's the one where Odo sort of starts melting into a puddle and has to be taken to his home planet-thingy...

There's also abunch of female sneezing on anime I can think of... but you'll have to excuse me... too tired to start looking up the episodes and names of everything, off the top of my head, few anime shows that had female sneezing: "Those Who Hunt Elves" (season 1), "I My Me! Strawberry Eggs", "Grenadier", "Princess Yushi" (I think that's how you spell her name anyway...) and there's also an anime after a manga called "Negima" which shows some sneezing, but I intend to start a topic about that in the media forum soon... since it's worth a lot more than just a quick mention here...

I know this isn't the classic format of the DB... you'll just have to excuse me, I'm trying real hard to balance typing with how uncomfortable sitting on the floor is hence I am too irritatted to do the dirty job of filling in the details correctly ;o))

Just realized I forgot to mention an episode of Coupling when Jeff's girlfriend, Julia, has a bad cold... 1 sneeze.. and some blowing too... forgot the name of the episode though... sorry sorry m(._.)m

Ohhh yeah, that thread about Tom Hanks sneezing reminded me, that in the movie "You've Got Mail" Meg Ryan's character lets out a big wet wet sneeze all over her intercom due to a cold... don't think I saw that one on the database either... >.>

• 4 months later...

I don't know if this was added or not, but adding to anime - Launch sneezes plenty of times throughout in DragonBall. :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

This one has been mentioned, I believe on the forum, but as of yet not added to the database.

Hellzapoppin (1941) Martha Raye approx. 4 from pepper (also male sneezing)

• 4 months later...
This is more of a question than a report, but the sneeze I'm thinking about isn't on the list...

Does anybody know the episode of "King of Queens" where Leah Remini's character "Carrie" thinks that there is someone in her office who looks like her? Anyway, in that episode, in order to get a good look at her, Leah walks right behind her and fakes a rather sexy sneeze. Can someone please tell me the episode title??

its called dougie nights.

http://www.geocities.com/itsjustmehere71/savefilelinks.html

thats the link to the video

Archived