Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female Media Listing

Hypnos

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A reality show called Twister Sisters on the cable channel WE (Women's Entertainment) about people chasing tornados has a 1 sneeze from a female (offscreen, then the camera returns to her). Came on 2PM Eastern time and the sneeze occurs if i recall correctly, about 26 minutes in. To be sure, watch it from 25 minutes in to 27 minutes. It is the episode entitled "Weather Girl Fantasy".

• 3 months later...

Does anybody have the videos of Kate Hudson in 200 Cigarettes or Christine Baranski in Cybill?

If anyone has it, that would be the best!

:whistle:

• 7 months later...

There was someone's personal website that had all the clips of bloopers of sneezes from the old Lizzie McGuire show. I was wondering if someone still had those clips or that site?! My computer was just formatted, and I completely forgot until after!

If anyone does then please don't post them or links to them here. They will be removed as, fairly obviously, Hilary et al were U-18 when most of the episodes were shot. Thank you.

There was someone's personal website that had all the clips of bloopers of sneezes from the old Lizzie McGuire show. I was wondering if someone still had those clips or that site?! My computer was just formatted, and I completely forgot until after!
I managed find them but that was two years ago.
  • 3 weeks later...
I managed find them but that was two years ago.

Okay, right after an admin posts that those videos aren't permitted, you give directions on where to find them? First off, I've removed all clips that used to be available in the youth board. Second, don't do it again. Got it?

• 4 months later...
sneezeloveyou
This is more of a question than a report, but the sneeze I'm thinking about isn't on the list...

Does anybody know the episode of "King of Queens" where Leah Remini's character "Carrie" thinks that there is someone in her office who looks like her? Anyway, in that episode, in order to get a good look at her, Leah walks right behind her and fakes a rather sexy sneeze. Can someone please tell me the episode title??

its called dougie nights.

http://www.geocities.com/itsjustmehere71/savefilelinks.html

thats the link to the video

Thank you,this link is back now.

• 10 months later...

Archived