Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite Cartoon show!

sneezefan222

If you didn’t watch Courage The Cowardly Dog or SpongeBob SquarePants then you weren’t raised right 😂🤣

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezefan222

• MikiSan

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• AntheaHolmes

I was raised right but I'm old, so... 

The Gummi Bears

Denver the last dinosaur

Rainbow Brite 

Ducktales

😁

I'm about to date myself:  Bugs Bunny :coolsmiley02:

Edited by Rhomberg Rabbit

From childhood ... Inspector Gadget.

From now (and I'm definitely too old for it) ... Blues Clues.

On 6/20/2023 at 5:29 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

I was raised right but I'm old, so... 

The Gummi Bears

Denver the last dinosaur

Rainbow Brite 

Ducktales

😁

Ducktales🔥🔥🔥

Also have you ever watched The Mighty Ducks?

On 6/21/2023 at 2:39 PM, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

I'm about to date myself:  Bugs Bunny :coolsmiley02:

@Rhomberg Rabbit damn talk about a blast from the past!! I used to catch it on boomerang on Saturday mornings. 

6 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

@Rhomberg Rabbit damn talk about a blast from the past!! I used to catch it on boomerang on Saturday mornings. 

I watched it every Saturday I can recite the dialogue with them 

Edited by Rhomberg Rabbit

Kim Possible

As a kid I really liked DuckTales and The Gummy Bears but as I rewatched it as an adult I didn't find the old magic it had for me as a kid. Sadly. 

1 hour ago, AntheaHolmes said:

As a kid I really liked DuckTales and The Gummy Bears but as I rewatched it as an adult I didn't find the old magic it had for me as a kid. Sadly. 

DuckTales doesn't work for me as an adult (but the reboot does, oh my God I laughed so hard! And I'm generally against reboots and I HATE this modern animation style with a passion), but The Gummi Bears still holds up for me. It's my comfort show. :lol: :bag: 

On 7/2/2023 at 1:04 AM, AntheaHolmes said:

Kim Possible

@AntheaHolmes Kim possible was 🔥🔥🔥 all the time

Disney's Bonkers! Gargoyles, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, anything from Looney Tunes, haha. So many I can think of.

Gummi Bear is another oldie but a goodie. ^^ One of my absolute favorites though is very much Batman:TAS!

16 hours ago, aridynamic87 said:

Disney's Bonkers! Gargoyles, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, anything from Looney Tunes, haha. So many I can think of.

Gummi Bear is another oldie but a goodie. ^^ One of my absolute favorites though is very much Batman:TAS!

Batman TAS is always 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Batman Ok GIF

I would throw a fit in the morning if I didn’t watch looney tunes between finishing my breakfast and going to pre-k. I also loved Danny Phantom and SpongeBob.

On 7/6/2023 at 10:00 PM, Dukesdaisy said:

I would throw a fit in the morning if I didn’t watch looney tunes between finishing my breakfast and going to pre-k. I also loved Danny Phantom and SpongeBob.

Lol 

41 minutes ago, aggedy_ann said:

It was Ducktales.  

Than Kim Possible.   

Now, it’s Bluey

What is Bluey?

On 7/6/2023 at 4:44 PM, sneezefan222 said:

Batman TAS is always 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Batman Ok GIF

100% agree. My favorite animated show ever. We will never get a better Bruce Wayne/Batman than what this show gave us. Someone who could strike fear in the hearts of criminals but also wasn’t afraid to show kindness and let people in, as both Bruce and Batman.

On 7/9/2023 at 9:56 PM, KungFuKok said:

100% agree. My favorite animated show ever. We will never get a better Bruce Wayne/Batman than what this show gave us. Someone who could strike fear in the hearts of criminals but also wasn’t afraid to show kindness and let people in, as both Bruce and Batman.

Yes I agree! 

40 minutes ago, lacrima said:

I had so many… But let’s say

- Recess

- Kim Possible

- Dexter’s Laboratory

Wow Recess!  I used to watch that all the time!  I even had the VHS movies!! 

2 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Wow Recess!  I used to watch that all the time!  I even had the VHS movies!! 

No way, that’s awesome :woot0: I loved it and watched all episodes I think. It’s so random but sometimes I still have the theme song stuck in my head, it was so catchy!

45 minutes ago, lacrima said:

No way, that’s awesome :woot0: I loved it and watched all episodes I think. It’s so random but sometimes I still have the theme song stuck in my head, it was so catchy!

It was totally catchy!  And the kid who always snitched had me in stitches because I laughed so hard! 

7 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

It was totally catchy!  And the kid who always snitched had me in stitches because I laughed so hard! 

That was Randall I think! So many great memories of that cartoon