Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite Cartoon show!

sneezefan222

1 minute ago, sneezefan222 said:

I feel the same way.  That movie was straight trash. 

It is not even worth a mention, honestly. What a way to destroy a perfectly good piece of art?? I saw that they are going to remake it into a live action series and hopefully that will be better than the movie (like it HAS to be) but I have a hard time thinking it will be able to compare to the original...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezefan222

• MikiSan

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• AntheaHolmes

1 minute ago, sneezysunshine said:

It is not even worth a mention, honestly. What a way to destroy a perfectly good piece of art?? I saw that they are going to remake it into a live action series and hopefully that will be better than the movie (like it HAS to be) but I have a hard time thinking it will be able to compare to the original...

It probably won’t be as good as the original.  I don’t know why they don’t make an OG animated movie.  It would be so much better than live action. 

1 hour ago, sneezefan222 said:

It probably won’t be as good as the original.  I don’t know why they don’t make an OG animated movie.  It would be so much better than live action. 

It's very unlikely, sadly. And YES, I feel like it's so hard to capture the bending in live action? At least the movie failed miserably. Or they might just need a crew of really talented people doing the effects and also probably a huge budget 😂

4 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

It's very unlikely, sadly. And YES, I feel like it's so hard to capture the bending in live action? At least the movie failed miserably. Or they might just need a crew of really talented people doing the effects and also probably a huge budget 😂

500M and the graphic artists from the house of mouse might fox that problem. 

"Without the money there no...*poof* animation!" [cue in carwash montage] It has be chowder XD my favorite that show raised my since of humor to what it is today 

Edited by MikiSan
1 hour ago, MikiSan said:

"Without the money there no...*poof* animation!" [cue in carwash montage] It has be chowder XD my favorite that show raised my since of humor to what it is today 

Rada rada. (My best schnitzel impression 😂). It was a good show, when did it go off air? 

5 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Rada rada. (My best schnitzel impression 😂). It was a good show, when did it go off air? 

Rada rada rada radda RA-DA~ *mung covers chowder's ears* XD "Yo my name is schitzel ALLLRIGHTTT!" quite some time ago...hmmm....around 2010 i believe.Miss that show the meta humor was gold.

4 hours ago, MikiSan said:

Rada rada rada radda RA-DA~ *mung covers chowder's ears* XD "Yo my name is schitzel ALLLRIGHTTT!" quite some time ago...hmmm....around 2010 i believe.Miss that show the meta humor was gold.

For sure.  

12 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

For sure.  

XDD "Hey Guzpacho what is that smudge right there?" "Oh that one doesn't come off it stays there" *tries to wipe it off but it appears again* [referring to the cartoon network logo] :laugh:

XDD "Hey Guzpacho what is that smudge right there?" "Oh that one doesn't come off it stays there" *tries to wipe it off but it appears again* [referring to the cartoon network logo] :laugh:

🤣🤣or how about when guzpacho takes dying way to seriously when endive and Mung Daal at the food festival. 

35 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

🤣🤣or how about when guzpacho takes dying way to seriously when endive and Mung Daal at the food festival. 

omg yes XDD and when they dramatically zoom in on mung when he goes "*gasp* endive!~" 

omg yes XDD and when they dramatically zoom in on mung when he goes "*gasp* endive!~" 

🤣ok what’s your all time favorite skit in the show?

1 hour ago, sneezefan222 said:

🤣ok what’s your all time favorite skit in the show?

hmmm....i think when he thought he was a dragon after eating those japenos (cause that note had me dying when it said "My goodness his handwriting is atrocious...good thing theres his voice over" XD) or the purple nurples cause mung in disguise getting his purple nurples or when the sing beans XD
edit: I think one that I still laugh back at too is the lollipop scene. "Would you? Would I? Would you? Would I? What would you? Would I...what? Would you like a free lollipop? Would I? Would you?" XD

Edited by MikiSan
5 hours ago, MikiSan said:

hmmm....i think when he thought he was a dragon after eating those japenos (cause that note had me dying when it said "My goodness his handwriting is atrocious...good thing theres his voice over" XD) or the purple nurples cause mung in disguise getting his purple nurples or when the sing beans XD
edit: I think one that I still laugh back at too is the lollipop scene. "Would you? Would I? Would you? Would I? What would you? Would I...what? Would you like a free lollipop? Would I? Would you?" XD

🤣mine is probably the one where chowder eats that real sour candy and basically starts devouring himself!! I laughed so hard when his sweet tooth looked like a crack addict going through withdrawal 😂

11 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

🤣mine is probably the one where chowder eats that real sour candy and basically starts devouring himself!! I laughed so hard when his sweet tooth looked like a crack addict going through withdrawal 😂

omg remember the teeth segments XDD 

8 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Bruh 🤣

vividly recall a tooth that was a cowboy playing a guitar and the puppets especially the creator P.H Greenblatt 

3 hours ago, MikiSan said:

vividly recall a tooth that was a cowboy playing a guitar and the puppets especially the creator P.H Greenblatt 

Oh yeah!  Man I gotta watch that show again 

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, RipleyToo said:

Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.

Oh yeah, those are freaking classics!!!

I don't think I mentioned Adventure Time the last time I was in here.  I recently finished a rewatch of the whoooole dang thing and that was such a good show.  I like how it starts off silly and whimsical and then gradually dives into this whole bunch of LORE and it's this deep complicated story told with characters that are talking candy, and it's still silly and whimsical but for REASONS, and where it ends up leaving you is not where you thought you'd be when it started.

3 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Oh yeah, those are freaking classics!!!

I don't think I mentioned Adventure Time the last time I was in here.  I recently finished a rewatch of the whoooole dang thing and that was such a good show.  I like how it starts off silly and whimsical and then gradually dives into this whole bunch of LORE and it's this deep complicated story told with characters that are talking candy, and it's still silly and whimsical but for REASONS, and where it ends up leaving you is not where you thought you'd be when it started.

I agree! Such an amazing series as well!

I’ve now become hooked on Miraculus: the adventures of Lady Bug and Cat Noir.    

I gotta switch off the Disney Channel once in awhile and watch some grown up tv.