Sneeze Fetish Forum

Have you ever told someone about the fetish?

Lacrima

18 hours ago, Sneezefairy said:

Awe thank you! It’s definitely a blessing and a curse sometimes 😅

Yes, I imagine it can be a bit awkward on some occasions :unsure:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lacrima

• solitaire-au

• kathleenh4656

• Sneezefairy

43 minutes ago, lacrima said:

Yes, I imagine it can be a bit awkward on some occasions :unsure:

Oh totally, especially since my sneeze builds like crazy, nose twitches. Nostril flares, everything. So I try to hold them back in public. 

59 minutes ago, lacrima said:

That's awesome! My fiance does the same for me as well, fun times :)

Talk about lucky!

I'd known Cindy since we were teenagers in 1985.  I'd always surreptitiously watched and listened to her sneezes.

She didn't bat an eyelid when I asked in 2020 if she would sniff the powder that " will make you sneeze".

We went on from there.

34 minutes ago, Sneezefairy said:

Oh totally, especially since my sneeze builds like crazy, nose twitches. Nostril flares, everything. So I try to hold them back in public. 

Oh no. I'm sure it can be fun when you're in privacy but it also must be embarrassing at times. And that's super selfish because if I saw a guy in that situation it would surely get my attention, because of the fetish. But if I would be in that position, that's exactly what I would have liked to avoid, I hate drawing attention. So even if I don't go through the same, i'm with you. :happysmiley:

33 minutes ago, Mr Sneezy said:

Talk about lucky!

I'd known Cindy since we were teenagers in 1985.  I'd always surreptitiously watched and listened to her sneezes.

She didn't bat an eyelid when I asked in 2020 if she would sniff the powder that " will make you sneeze".

We went on from there.

Wait, so you mean that you two met in 1985 and then got together in 2020?!

That's amazing, really. Seems like she's pretty open minded and loves you a lot. I wish you guys the best!

25 minutes ago, lacrima said:

Wait, so you mean that you two met in 1985 and then got together in 2020?!

That's amazing, really. Seems like she's pretty open minded and loves you a lot. I wish you guys the best!

We finally became lovers in 2013 and things progressed from there.

We'd gone off with other people over the years and at one stage, I lost track of her for five years. But it all worked out. I'm glad I told her. She does have a decent-sized sneeze.

11 hours ago, lacrima said:

Oh no. I'm sure it can be fun when you're in privacy but it also must be embarrassing at times. And that's super selfish because if I saw a guy in that situation it would surely get my attention, because of the fetish. But if I would be in that position, that's exactly what I would have liked to avoid, I hate drawing attention. So even if I don't go through the same, i'm with you. :happysmiley:

Awe that’s sweet ☺️

On 7/2/2023 at 4:44 PM, lacrima said:

If so, how did they react? Were they understanding/kind? Did you regret telling them?

I only told my fiancĂŠ when we started dating and also my ex boyfriend at the time.
My ex bf thought it was a bit weird and we never talked about it again, I remember I felt super awkward at the time. After we broke up, he said he still thought about me every time he heard someone sneeze and told me I was a weirdo.

When I met my fiancé 5 years ago, I really wanted to tell him about it but was mortified about the reaction he would have. He was really curious so we played a little game cause I wasn’t able to just tell him, so I gave him clues and he finally found out what it was. He said it was super cute and different and started asking questions about it. Then he just got up and went to get some pepper and tissues to try and induce.

So I was curious to know how it was for you guys, if you want to share :) 

I have told 2 people in my life. The first person I regretted, the second person I didn't. 

I told my ex bc he had a bunch of "unusual" kinks himself which made me feel like he might understand. He was cool about it in the beginning and he would induce for me which was awesome, I'd never had anything like that before. But then later he made fun of me to his friends, which really sucked.

My last partner (idk, I don't want to call him my ex bc he died, we didn't break up. Still trying to work out what to call him.) was a lot cooler about things. More respectful in general. 

I didn't tell him for a long time, for the same reason as you- I was nervous & didn't know how he would react. I hinted about it a lot, we talked about kinks in general and he knew that I had some that I was too shy to talk about and he always wanted me to know that that was okay. I did tell him a lot that I thought it was really cute that he had allergies. But he thought I meant cute as in endearing, not cute as in attractive. 

When I finally told him, he was really nice about it. He was intrigued, so I showed him a couple of my favorite stories. He said he fould see how it was hot, and it was strange bc it was something he'd never thought of in that sort of way. 

He told me it was kinda freeing for him bc he'd always been embarrassed of his allergies, and it made him feel a lot better about things and less self conscious. 

He was willing to explore pretty much anything with me and although he didn't initially have the kink himself, he liked fulfilling it for me. The funny thing was, after some time of that, somehow engaging in it with me gave him an interest in it himself.

13 hours ago, mordaciousghost said:

I have told 2 people in my life. The first person I regretted, the second person I didn't. 

I told my ex bc he had a bunch of "unusual" kinks himself which made me feel like he might understand. He was cool about it in the beginning and he would induce for me which was awesome, I'd never had anything like that before. But then later he made fun of me to his friends, which really sucked.

My last partner (idk, I don't want to call him my ex bc he died, we didn't break up. Still trying to work out what to call him.) was a lot cooler about things. More respectful in general. 

I didn't tell him for a long time, for the same reason as you- I was nervous & didn't know how he would react. I hinted about it a lot, we talked about kinks in general and he knew that I had some that I was too shy to talk about and he always wanted me to know that that was okay. I did tell him a lot that I thought it was really cute that he had allergies. But he thought I meant cute as in endearing, not cute as in attractive. 

When I finally told him, he was really nice about it. He was intrigued, so I showed him a couple of my favorite stories. He said he fould see how it was hot, and it was strange bc it was something he'd never thought of in that sort of way. 

He told me it was kinda freeing for him bc he'd always been embarrassed of his allergies, and it made him feel a lot better about things and less self conscious. 

He was willing to explore pretty much anything with me and although he didn't initially have the kink himself, he liked fulfilling it for me. The funny thing was, after some time of that, somehow engaging in it with me gave him an interest in it himself.

I am so so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one and hope that happy memories of him will comfort you during difficult times. Wishing you a lot of courage, strength, comfort and lots of love ❤️

About your ex, it’s great if he accepted it and if you had a great time during that moment. It sucks because he ended up showing he wasn’t trustworthy at all if he told his friends AND made fun of you because of it. That’s very immature. So you really didn’t miss anything.

I’m happy that you were able to tell your partner and that he supported you the way he did. And it’s also great if he could feel at ease with you about his allergies as he was a bit embarrassed before.

It seems like he was very open minded and curious about the whole thing and interested in pleasing you. Maybe that’s the reason why he ended up also liking it. That’s actually very sweet. ❤️

@mordaciousghost I’m sorry your ex accepted it and then turned around and then betrayed your trust by telling his friends.

I’m so sorry for you about the loss of your late partner. It sounds like he was a very sweet and special person and you must miss him a lot. 🫂 

When you said “it was kinda freeing for him bc he’d always been embarrassed about his allergies, and it made him feel a lot better about things and less self conscious,” this is what I see as one of the benefits of telling a partner about the fetish.

A lot of people feel really embarrassed, vulnerable or ashamed about their sneezing, especially if they sneeze often from allergies.

It can be a huge relief for someone to find out that their partner does not find their allergies tiresome, off-putting, embarrassing or disgusting in the least. To know their partner feels their frequent sneezing is not shameful or gross, but actually  appreciates it, wants to comfort them (and jump their bones!) is presumably a nice surprise and might even strengthen the bond between a couple as some of us have experienced.

I think sometimes the other half of a couple comes to enjoy it because it’s natural to get aroused by giving pleasure to someone we love. And when they can see how big an effect it has, it can drive them wild! 😜 

It can just be really tricky to navigate when we don’t know how someone is going to react to us telling them.

Anyway, thank you for telling us about your experiences with your late partner. 🫂 

• 2 weeks later...

i still can't sneeze in front of anyone literally.. unless they don't see me & i stifle the sneeze lol, i just think i need to find the right girl that i feel like i could tell abt my fetish :)

30 minutes ago, dan said:

i still can't sneeze in front of anyone literally.. unless they don't see me & i stifle the sneeze lol, i just think i need to find the right girl that i feel like i could tell abt my fetish :)

I totally understand, i’m the same. I can’t really sneeze anywhere else except home or with someone I am really comfortable with, like my partner.

But if I suddenly need to sneeze and i’m with someone else, i’ll try to hide quickly to silently stifle them.

And you’re right, once you find the right person and want to tell her, you’ll know when you can! :)

I went through a ‘fuck it’ phase in my late teens/early 20’s and told probably over 20 people, most of which were women. Some lovers, some friendships, so distant acquaintances. I have some regrets, but mostly everybody I told I’m still okay with. You best believe I have a note with all their names though haha 😒 gotta keep receipts! And then, last year at 25 years old, I told my first man - two European men I had built a friendship with while traveling abroad. They actually ended up making fun of me so much lmao. We were set to spend 5 days together on this trip and they were constantly teasing me about sneezing the entire time. They’re good guys, but I definitely felt uncomfortable at a certain point 🫤

@klick22 That’s incredibly bold and courageous for you to have shared it with so many people.

I’m sorry about what happened to you. It must have been difficult to have them tease you so much about it.

It’s one of the things about human nature that really aggravates me: that some people get a pleasurable thrill out of hurting others. *hug*

6 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

@klick22 That’s incredibly bold and courageous for you to have shared it with so many people.

I’m sorry about what happened to you. It must have been difficult to have them tease you so much about it.

It’s one of the things about human nature that really aggravates me: that some people get a pleasurable thrill out of hurting others. *hug*

Thank youuu I appreciate the *hug* lol. It wasn't a huge deal. It makes me uncomfortable sometimes when I think back on it, but they're still my friends and good lads. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2023 at 10:12 PM, Deuce Williams said:

Told some online friends. Was terrified out of my skin at first and they've continued to show me nothing but love and acceptance and encouragement to explore ever since. Haven't regretted it yet, and it's looking like I never will.

Adding due to new revelations: One of these friends is now my partner, who induces for me enthusiastically (and may be developing a fetish of their own 😉), and I hope everyone here gets to experience something similar one day if that's what they want. I know it can sometimes feel discouraging to think you might never meet someone who loves you for all of you, but it's happened before in this world and it'll happen again!

10 hours ago, Deuce Williams said:

Adding due to new revelations: One of these friends is now my partner, who induces for me enthusiastically (and may be developing a fetish of their own 😉), and I hope everyone here gets to experience something similar one day if that's what they want. I know it can sometimes feel discouraging to think you might never meet someone who loves you for all of you, but it's happened before in this world and it'll happen again!

That’s wonderful news! I am so happy for you! 😃 

• 3 months later...

I told my closest friend last night (in person ofc). She was quite accepting of it and i think thats bc she said that she kinda suspected it. I was actually very comforted by that fact bc it means she has had time to come to terms with it kinda ? So uh yay !

it was kinda crazy to do bc recently i have been thinking abt telling her a lot and i have often tried starting the conversation and then backed down when she didnt know, even after i said some pretty revealing clues. we like to do guessing games abt a lot of things like crushes and all that so thats what happened here kinda. She made some guesses referring to like things i did as a child and like conversations where i was trying to hint at it but i thought she didnt notice but ig she did ? And she guessed it. During the conversation i was doing a lot of laughing and that quiet screaming kinda thing 💀

so yeah. Its quite funny that she guessed this after 12:00 am bc uhh christmas present??? MERRY CHRISTMAS (to whoever celebrates it) 

My advice

try if you want but maybe do a guessing game type thing and if their reaction is getting weirder each time you exclude smth then maybe you can stop if you feel uncomfortable, or you could keep going if you feel you can or if you think they might have the wrong idea and thats why theyre wierded out. You can ask them questions during the game too like tell them to say their thinking and what ideas they have. Its better than just a straight out thing in my opinion bc if you just say the concept of the thing you like, it doesnt say which parts you like and dont like and they could assume things if you dont justify straight away ?
i really dont jnow if any of that was good advice but the fact that she even considered my childhood fascination in ppl sneezing as a thing that i was attracted to, means that its not as obscure and weird as i thought. Like the fact that she even thought it was a thing from a little while ago shows that. So yayyy. 

sorry for the rant i dragged 5is out a lot (i tend to do that bc i dont wanna miss anything)

I'm finding, for myself that is best to not say anything. The one older guy I told had no idea there were people making sneezing vids on Y.T. He's a friend from long ago, we will probably never see each other again in person. I didn't mention the SFF. We never mentioned the subject again.

I’ve told a few very close friends. We were also drinking at the time so I felt kind of brave but they asked a ton of questions and even one of them was like I would start a YouTube channel if just me sneezing if people are into that. 

The most important person I have told is my fiancé. We were only dating I think only 8 months when I told him. I had him even guess because I was like so embarrassed to say it. He had questions but he also said how can I indulge you? I’m like WELL and immediately reached into my overnight bag and got Chhinkni out for him to use. I told him he doesn’t have to if he doesn’t want to but he was like I’ll give it a shot. Ho-ly shit. I’m so lucky to have him. He induces for me all the time. I always tell him he doesn’t have to if he’s not up to it but he just loves seeing how excited and blushy I get so he does it because it also makes him happy to see me happy. It’s a dream to be marrying this man. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've told two guys who are friends only. They chuckled, asked a few questions and never brought it up again.

I haven't had a partner for awhile, but I would probably say something at an appropriate time, not on a first date.

I have been ignoring this thread because I thought my answer was that I've never told anyone. Obvs my partner knows what I'm into, but we also met here, so... 😂

But I just remembered I have told someone! Years and years ago I dated someone who was into a loooot of different things and who clearly was of the opinion that EVERYONE has kinks. They spend the entire time we dated trying to guess what I'm into and I found it more fun to let them guess than to tell them... Then years after we broke up that I was talking to them, I don't remember what about, but for whatever reason the topic came up and I told them. Might have been because I wanted to share a story but it was something that had been posted here so..? Anyhow! They knew sneezing fetish is A Thing and told me they would never have guessed; I didn't bother specifying that isn't what I'm actually into, I'm just in the adjacent circles lmao

I’ve told SO many people and it’s been fine. I will probably only tell people I’m close with going forward bc I really should be more careful about this kind of thing in case it ever gets back to people at work. Friends have teased me a bit about this but not loads and not in a way that made me feel like they were being malicious. I tend to date / befriend people who are pretty open-minded so maybe that has helped. In terms of dating I have told soooooo many men and their instant reaction is usually “oh I’ll send you a voice note next time I sneeze” or “I have hayfever!!!” I think they’re just stoked to have a cheat code 🤣 

Edited by Lookatthelight

I’ve told a quite a few people, lots of close friends and then a few partners. I’ve never had a bad reaction. People are usually curious and have questions but I’m always comfortable and happy to try explaining the “inner workings” of my attraction. I think people’s desire to understand is really sweet honestly haha. It’ll casually come up around my friends and we’ll joke about it a lot, which is always really fun for me. Some of the people who know will even take the time to read my fics or other things on my tumblr, if they know my account. It requires a lot of vulnerability to share these things, but this fetish has always felt important to me and brings me a lot of joy, so being able to casually share it with others is such a privilege to me! I think I try to be more picky these days about who I tell, but not because I ever truly regretted telling anyone before. I think I’ve mainly just gotten older and more conscious of what I trust people knowing about me.

• 3 weeks later...

For the longest time, I thought I'd never be able to tell anyone. Got into my first ~real~ relationship a few years ago and it was actually pretty early on that my gf asked if I had any kinks. This was a huge deal for me because I had kept it to myself for so long and even been a little ashamed about it at certain points, but surprisingly she was super open and genuinely interested to try it out with me. It took quite a lot of commitment to talk about it but I'm glad that I did and that she's shown her full support.