1. 1. Do you Sniff? (Added by Hypnos)

• Yes, sniff it away!
    • Yes, but I blow too.
    • No, I only blow!
    • Neither (what DO you do?)

C'mon... sniffles are SO sexy...

f.-

couldn't agree with you more!

i LOVE sniffles- there sooooooooooooooooooo cute/hot.

i dont blow my nose in public, and hardly at home coz i hardly need too.

i enjoy watching nose blowing too- as long as its not too loud

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myself I'm rather a blower than a sniffler - I don't like sniffling again and again. From the observer's point of view, it's a bit different - I like to watch cute girls sniffling. But I also like to watch them noseblowing, so they cannot do "wrong". :) So the "best thing" is when they sniffle several times and then "give up" and blow their nose. :D

• 2 years later...

When I'm around people, I'll try to sniff as discreetly as I can because I'm too horrified to blow my nose in front of them.

If it really is so bad that sniffling is in vain, I'll disappear into the bathroom and blow my nose there.

When it is watching other people it's quite similar to what's been already said:

I love sniffling as long as it is not VISIBLE to me, I'd totally freak out if I saw snot coming out of their nose U.u Yikes.

The same goes for blowing one's nose, I love it if it doesn't sound too messy and is not visible to me.

Wetly shimmering noses are hot, if there's more, I don't like it.

I tend to sniff instead of blowing, until the need to blow gets too insistent and then I'll go somewhere I can take care of it in private. I NEVER blow in public. EVER.

I tend to sniff instead of blowing, until the need to blow gets too insistent and then I'll go somewhere I can take care of it in private

Same here. I feel attractive when I sniff haha (._.) Although sometimes I joke around and blow my nose in front of my friends. I usually say it's my goal and we have a laugh because they all know I'm concious of it. I'm getting better though, I just don't like people seeing my face when I do it.

I tend to sniff instead of blowing, until the need to blow gets too insistent and then I'll go somewhere I can take care of it in private

Same here. I feel attractive when I sniff haha (._.) Although sometimes I joke around and blow my nose in front of my friends. I usually say it's my goal and we have a laugh because they all know I'm concious of it. I'm getting better though, I just don't like people seeing my face when I do it.

are you loud when you blow your nose?....i always sniffle unless im alone...but even at that its rare for me to become stuffed up enough to have to blow my nose...and when i do im a bit of a honker...so always sniffle unless i have to blow

sexyhankysneeze

i try to always have a hanky or a tissue near me at all times, but sometimes i just have to sniff

try not to with a cold definitely

• 3 months later...

Ugh i hate it if i cant sniffle. You know when your so congested and swollen you cant get air in your nose, can barely swallow. I hate that and im forced to blow, if i can. Winters coming up and im not looking forward to getting sick. The cold (not that it really gets super cold) always dries up my nose too and makes me sneeze.

I can't stand it when people sniffle but never blow. If it's me, I'll wait for the earliest opportunity and handle it (discreetly)

sexyhankysneeze

Ugh i hate it if i cant sniffle. You know when your so congested and swollen you cant get air in your nose, can barely swallow. I hate that and im forced to blow, if i can. Winters coming up and im not looking forward to getting sick. The cold (not that it really gets super cold) always dries up my nose too and makes me sneeze.

im sorry to hear that :)

maybe you should buy a couple hankies to deal with those sneezes :)

im sorry to hear that :)

maybe you should buy a couple hankies to deal with those sneezes :)

Maybe a lace one ;)

I don't like sniffling at all. I almost always carry tissues with me everywhere I go, even if I don't have a cold and my allergies aren't bad that day. You never know when you're gonna need them! But if I don't have them and have to sniffle, I try to be really quiet about it. It always annoys me when I'm in class and there's even one person who sniffles every two seconds somewhere in the room. I don't really like blowing my nose in class/public, but I will if I have to, even if it's just a little bit, or go to the bathroom. The other thing is, I get self conscious when I sniffle, more so than if I blow my nose. It just feels like everyone can see stuff in my nose because I know it's there, so that's the key factor in what I do about it. xD

sexyhankysneeze

im sorry to hear that smile.png

maybe you should buy a couple hankies to deal with those sneezes smile.png

Maybe a lace one wink.png

lol, do you use hankies?

Archived