Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Advertisement (Chapters 8/?)

Not Telling

1 hour ago, Not Telling said:

@AntheaHolmes Hi lovely! I can't tell you how much your comments mean to me. They give me and this story such life and worth. I am so humbly grateful for your engagement and writing such detailed comments. They put the biggest smile on my face whenever I read them. Definitely, definitely not tired whatsoever from your comments, nor do you sound like a stalker, and you are welcome to unapologetically misbehave all over this thread anytime. 🤭 😉Let me tell you, all your comments are fuel! It is everything to me that this story is so beloved. So truly, thank you! ❤️ I do have a special treat in store for you to show my appreciation, based on your request, it's drafted and I had meant to include it in this upcoming chapter, but it ultimately it wound up not working out to incorporate here, but I promise it's coming.  

This warms my heart to no end. These to have taken up permanent residence in my head and I frequently go to bed brainstorming new fantasies for our two love-birds. I'm tickled that they follow you too. I'm with you, Phoenix and Ethan can just live among us indefinitely. Haha

@dwaekki ❤️ Thank *you* so much for your wonderful comments. Ethan's sneezes give me a little bit of trouble, because I want them to be "perfect" and I really want to create the visual, and convey the auditory experience. So, admittedly, I probably spend far too long agonizing over both how I describe them and how I spell them - where to bold, when to bold, if they should be punctuated and where, etc, etc. Overthinker? Who me? The fact that they please you though balances it all out. Haha Actually, full disclosure, I do that with Phoenix's sneezes too. Maybe not quite to the extent as I do with Ethan's but I mean this is a "fetish" story after all, the sneezes are kind of a central element, and a large component of the enjoyment factor. They have to be exemplary by golly! 

@funbusej So, I did not initially see the last chapter getting quite so spicy but as I began writing, Phoenix and Ethan led me down that path, and who am I, as a mere custodian of their story, to thwart their trajectory. Ultimately, they tell me where they want to go. I'm so glad that you're enjoying! Thank you, as always for your sweet and amazing comments!

@uwus and love Hehe I am so glad this was available to help wake you up. Thank you for the amazing compliment! Definitely, playing around with their dynamic at work now that they're official has so many possibilities and opportunities. I entertained, and in some ways am still entertaining multiple scenarios. I trust in good time Ethan and Phoenix will let me know what they feel is right. 

@Privatedancer I'm so glad that you are enjoying! Now having to include their work relationship in the mix definitely shakes things up and there are countless ways they can navigate that layer. Ethan does have a wealth of talent, but he seems perfectly satisfied in his role and I don't think the career he's pursuing and the decisions he's making to remain in his role are are in anyway related to his feelings towards or his desire to be near Phoenix. Ethan is not the kind of employee who would stunt his own career development and/or career goals in favor of being near someone else. From his position he's afforded a lot of opportunity that he wouldn't have at a different company and he's given responsibilities that extend beyond a traditional PA and so I don't see he's under-utilized. Beyond that, he works in an environment that has positive culture and for a boss that contributes to the positive culture, and that truly values his employees, when he knows that isn't something that is ubiquitous throughout the corporate realm. These are the factors that motivate him to stay. 

@nyeee Awww thank you! 

Hello forum friends! Hope this finds everyone well! It sounds like the general consensus is that everyone is interested to see how our two lovebirds will handle the overlay of their work dynamic and personal relationship. This chapter sets some of that up, but will continue to unfold in successive chapters. In the mean time, I am so excited to present to you the next chapter. I relished in writing this next installment, and I hope that y'all enjoy it as much as I do. Thank you for reading and giving this story wings.  ❤️ And now without any further adieu....

Chapter 8: Ethan

I hadn't thought I would be but as Nix and I head towards Allison's office preparing to tell her we're together I feel nervous. The flutters in my stomach and the thumping in my heart grows.

"It's going to be alright" Nix whispers into my ear reassuringly before stepping away from me leaving a respectable distance between us. For all my talk about wanting remain a professional and respecting boundaries while we're at work, I'll admit that the loss of his body heat leaves me wanting and I yearn to close that distance.

"Good morning Phoenix and Ethan" Allison usher's us into her office closing the door behind her.

"Good morning Allison, how are Mo and the kids?" A typical response from Nix, always invested in the life and well-being of his employees.

They continue to chat amicably for several minutes, while I grow uncharacteristically more and more anxious about this whole exchange. Finally when it feels like I’m sweating bullets Allison leads the conversation down to business.

“So, what is that you would like to discuss today?”

Nix looks to me. We had agreed that I should be the person to disclose our relationship to make it clear that it’s consensual and that it isn’t related to some power dynamic or that Nix coerced me into it by using his position.

“We wanted to advise that Phoenix and I are in a relationship. A romantic relationship.” I add, not that I really needed to provide the clarifier, but wanting to ensure that there is no confusion.

"I see" she looks between the two of us.

"I verified our current policies and there is not currently any rule against interoffice dating. That said, we recognize the sensitivity that this can present and out of professional courtesy we wanted to disclose to you though we do not plan on announcing our relationship to anyone outside this room and you can feel secure that we're committed to maintaining professional boundaries and ensuring that this does not interfere with our jobs or our work." Nix details.

"Thank you both for your transparency. Though we do not a required disclosure policy in place, provided the nature of you’re working relationship, I am grateful that you have brought this to my attention. Please understand this is a precautionary step, as my position is responsible for making sure that the organization is protected from any possible liabilities I will be putting together and need you both to sign a love contract that attests that they you are in a consensual relationship, there will be no preferential treatment, and both of you will hold the organization harmless if the relationship dissolves.”

“That seems reasonable.” I respond. Nix nods in agreement.

“Good I will get that drafted and send you both a copy of the paperwork either later today or tomorrow to sign.”

We conclude the meeting and make our exit. Once we're safely tucked in the confines of the elevator and alone I sag against the wall, a wave of relief flooding through me.

Nix winks at me. "See, that wasn't so bad."

"I was worried she would forbid it, or try to prevent us from continuing our relationship."

"Of course Allison's first priority is going to be protecting the company, which she is upholding by having us sign a contract releasing the company of any liability if our relationship fails. That conversation may have been more involved and required further investigation and discussion around how to proceed if I was a department manager leading a team of people because there is potential for greater impact on the company with perception of favoritism and what-not, but ultimately she can't legislate love, particularly when there is no instituted policy against it. I also think she can appreciate that we're both adults who are capable of deciding what's right for ourselves but we're also professional enough to not allow our personal relationship to interfere with our working one. She is now also aware so she can ensure that remains the case."

I nod "I'm still relieved."

He squeezes my arm and gives me a warm smile. "Me too.”

The remainder of the morning resumes business as usual, with nothing out of the ordinary. It isn't until in the afternoon when Nix calls me into his office to make some rearrangements with his schedule to accommodate a last minute requested emergency meeting with a client that the first reminder presents itself of how difficult it's going to be to remain professional around Nix at work.

"Okay, so my schedule is a little inflexible this afternoon but I think if we slotted something during my commute to Opticon I can maybe at least assuage their concerns in the short term to set up a formal on-site meeting to review possibly tomorrow." Nix muses looking at his calendar. "What magic can you work to arrange for a 2 hour block in my schedule tomorrow?"

"Well your first official meeting isn't scheduled -" I begin to reply but I'm distracted by Nix's nose twitching.

He sniffles, his nose crinkling adorably.

"Sorry, I've got a bit of a tickle" He informs me apologetically before turning away and expelling 3 gloriously delicious sounding sneezes.

HEhh'EsssTChiu...HhEH'EssSStCHew...Hh'HH'ESSSChiew.

I have to bite my lip to prevent myself from grinning like a fool, or worse moaning. And I thought I had a difficult time restraining myself around him prior to us levelling up our relationship. Now, it's like my self-control and discipline are nonexistent and my physical reaction, well let's just say that in just over a week of sneezy indulgence, I would put Pavlov's dogs to shame.

"Bless you Mr. Hathaway" I murmur reverting to the title I've always used in the office to address him, in supreme effort to mentally reinforce our professional boundary.

He sniffs. "Thanks" He answers a little bashful, color tinting his cheeks but I don't miss the slight furtive smile that touches his lips that indicates he knows exactly what those sneezes did to me and that I'm not fooling him at all by using his surname to address him.

Damn him. I resume my previous aborted sentence, determined to get through this interaction "Your first meeting is at 9:30 tomorrow but RPMX begins their first shift at 6AM you could offer a 7AM 1 hour meeting. That gives you some leeway if it runs over, means you won't have to reschedule anything already on the books, and shows your dedication to the client."

"That's perfect."

"Done." I reply immediately blocking that time out on his calendar.

"Okay, now about the debt restructuring meeting tomorrow for InterSect, can you please ask the analyst team for an update?"

"Already did, they said they would have all current documents sent to you this afternoon, you should have it after you return from your 2 o clock."

"You're always so on top of it." He smiles gratefully, his brilliant gaze holding mine, and my body instinctively leans closer.

"That's my job." I manage to reply, though my voice comes out a little more strained than I intended.

"Well, you're exceptionally good at it." his tone dropping just a touch lower. Nix has always made complimentary comments like this to me, and anyone he works with. Verbal reminders that they are appreciated and valued and recognized for their efforts but now when he says those things it feels intimate.  

"Phoenix" I caution, but it comes out breathy and wanting.

"Ethan" he counters, his voice equally filled with longing.

There's a moment, a pregnant pause where neither of us moves, the air electric.

He breaks first, shaking his head. "Well with that unexpected call I'll be making, I need to pull some things together. Thank you Ethan."

"My pleasure" I reply leaving his office taking his statement as the dismissal it is.

Once back at my desk I try to refocus and maintain any semblance professionalism but the image of Phoenix sneezing plays on loop in my head. The rest of the afternoon is a constant game of mental whack-a-mole trying to push the images and the sound out of my mind but they keep resurfacing. Jesus, it was just three sneezes, not anything to write home about, nothing that should be this monumentally distracting. But as I once again recall the scene to my mind, picture the sexy way his face falls as the pre-sneeze look takes over his visage, the hitchy build-upy breaths, and the delicious sound of his release, my mind scoffs, yeah keep telling yourself that Ethan.

Ugh, who would have thought that my ability to remain professional would be sorely diminished after having Phoenix in all the ways I desire, as opposed to when he was just my boss? If I thought I was tested before I have another think coming. I wonder how I can use practiced and adapt at working through exercises in futility as a marketable career asset.

As I'm gathering my items to leave for the evening Nix stops by my desk.

"Come over tonight?" He's speaking barely above a whisper to avoid being overheard by any prying ears, but I can hear the supplication in his voice and see the plea in his eyes echoing my own desperation. If he wants me over there is no way I'm going to deny either of us the pleasure.

I nod matching his tone I reply "I'd like that."

"I'll text you when I get home."

"Do you need me to stay and assist you at all?"

He gives me a gracious smile "There's no need. You've put in your time, thank you for all that you organized today. I'm just wrapping up a few things, I shouldn't be too much longer."

I nod, and gather the rest of my items and leave the office, anxiously awaiting his text.

As soon as Nix lets me into his apartment he pins me to door kissing me fervently. I melt into him, helpless against the tide of want that rushes through me, making my knees going weak as I zealously respond to the kiss.

"Missed you." He murmurs against my lips.

"It's been a long day huh."

He gives me a rueful smile, his fingers carding through my hair. "Sooooo long" He bemoans. "How did we ever manage before?"

I chuckle. "I was literally thinking the exact same thing earlier today."

"Well then let's not waste the time we have now." His lips descend back down to mine.

I sigh into his mouth. "Sounds good to me."

"In which case, I was thinking that I could take you on a proper date tonight. We sort of skipped over that step and I thought it might be nice to actually go out together."

"Yeah, you going to wine and dine me Mr. Hathaway?"

He laughs lightly "something like that."

"Well then, show me your dating prowess and impress me."

He gives me a devilish smirk "Oh, you'll be more than impressed baby cakes, by the time the night is through you'll be begging for it."

"Promises, promises."

He leans in close his breath ghosting over my ear "Now, now, you ought to know by now, I don't make empty promises." He nips at the lobe of my ear, when my body responds with a visible shiver he pulls back with a generally unaffected air, and smug smile, that should be annoying but is oh so hot.

I can't even wrangle the brain capacity to respond with a quippy remark. Round one goes to Phoenix Hathaway. Damn him!

He is silent about where we're going but when we pull into the parking lot of the botanical gardens I know I'm in trouble.

At my slack-jawed, wide-eyed, flushed expression he raises an eyebrow, a slightly smirky tug on his lips "Problem?" He's far too suave and smooth and infuriatingly unstirred. It’s so irresistible, so frustratingly sexy. Once again, damn him!

"You don't play fair Mr. Hathaway." I grumble.

That damn tantalizing smirk widens "All is fair sweets." And with that he exits the vehicle with a cocky swagger that is not, I repeat, not alluring in the slightest. Yep, he's got my number for sure. I take a steading breath following him to the entrance.

We've barely made it passed the admissions entry and I'm already buzzing with anticipatory excitement. He leads me right of the admissions entrance towards the "Fragrance Garden" It's not the largest garden in the center, but it is unique in that it is filled with incredibly fragrant plants with the intention of visitors to touch and smell as they walk around the garden. Oh holy hell, he's determined to torture me. He sets off towards the flowers, giving me a sly look as he bends down inhaling the first pot.

“Mmmm, that smells quite nice, strong though.” I don’t hear anything in his voice that would indicate a building sneeze, say for a few small involuntary sniffles the irritant at the very least causing his membrane to produce excess fluid. It begins, barely perceptible at first, mere whispers of discomfort, with a subtle twitch of his nose, followed by flaring nostrils. Then on a steady inhale his breath gives the faintest catch, an unmistakable harbinger of the pending fit that is sure to unleash itself upon him. His mouth parts on another gasp, the rise and fall of his chest stuttering. The urge going from latent to imminent.

“Oh–Oh dear thAAAHt’s rrrreally ti-tickly–“

His voice is now strained, not quite over-ridden by the oncoming sneeze but vastly approaching so. His body fighting a tumultuous battle against his autonomic functioning. The inevitable sneeze presenting itself in the uncontrollable distinguishable intake of breath that escapes while he’s talking.

His eyebrows pinch together and he takes a series of deep rapid inhales each more shaky and desperate from the last, his respiratory system preparing for the impending onslaught, his entire being ensnared with the insistent, prickling need. No longer a question of if he will sneeze, but when.  

He pulls out a blue cotton handkerchief from his back jean pocket holding it up to his face. That clever bastard came prepared and why do I find it so flipping hot?

I am utterly transfixed and enthralled with the display. His chest heaves, each inhalation dragging him deeper into the turbulent current of the sneeze’s grasp. His head tilts back as if to create space for the eruption. His muscles cord in his neck, his pectoral muscles strained against his shirt, every sinew stretched to its limit.

This carries on for what feels like an eternity, the sneeze right on the brink, closer and closer with every breath.

Finally, a single, moderately stifled sneeze escapes him. Not overtly loud but forceful ending with a high squeak followed by a recovering sigh.

HhhEH’XKTMmmpKTX—Hhuuuh

There’s maybe a 10 second pause and then another sneeze, equal in sound quality of the first, preceded by 3 rapid build-up breaths that start small, with barely any vowel sound and grow in length, each becoming more distinct. The last breath hangs suspended in the air for a couple of seconds before the eventual eruption.

Hhh’Hehh’HUuuH—XKMmPpTK!

He rights himself his expression still sexily sneezy but he hasn’t quite broken into a full blown fit and for a brief fleeting moment he’s free from the suffocating grip over his senses.

“I can feel it gg-ggGOOing ddeeeper” He struggles to get out.

“Iiit’s gggrow-HEH-growing oh-oh yyeeah hEEEREH it cc-cc-HEH-comes-“

HhEH’ESsstCHu

This time there is only a 3-5 second pause before the next sneeze barrels out of him.

HHEH’SsssTCHiew

“Oh God, excuse me” He rushes to get out before another hits him.

HhEh..HhEH’Uuuh’ESsSTChieW

Jesus, I am not going to last this fit as a fully formed corporeal being. I’m just going to melt into a puddle of libidinous goo at his feet. This is the most erotic display of sneezing I've ever seen. The things this gorgeous man does to me, for me. I need to touch him, be near him.

As if hearing my thoughts, he extends his free-hand the other still holding his handkerchief poised at the ready over his face. I immediately latch onto it, our fingers interlacing.

On a hitching breath he announces "GG-Gggonna snneeEHze-"

HHhhE'Hh'HhEH—SSSSTChhuuue

With hardly room for a breath another comes.

Hhh’ESSTCHUieW

HhhEH'SCHhHUE...EeSsssTttIsssshheeew...HihhhTSSCHhiew...HhhehhT’Ssshhew...HhAT'SsTtCHHiew...Ehh...HeeH..Hhh'ESssss'Chew….’TCHUEW!

The sneezes come fast and furious now. As one sneeze subsides the next surges forth, a relentless barrage that has him folding in on himself. His muscles no longer undulating between tensed and relaxed in between sneezes, but static in contraction as the convulsive explosions relentlessly seize him.

I pull him off to the side setting him on a cement bench in an effort to get him as removed as possible from the allergen. I recognize that this probably does very little in reality, given that the pollen is embedded deep within the walls of his nasal passages, brushing incessantly against the membrane assaulting his senses until the irritant has been released.

Eventually, the fit ebbs, reverting to long seconds between each sneeze and finally ends after one particularly harsh-

HheH..Ehhh..HEeeH'EESSTTCHuuuhiew

The sneeze catapults him forward before rebounding him back like a spring. I halt his momentum into the wall wrapping my arm around him which sends him falling into me at an angle.

He gives a sort of embarrassed chuckle “excuse me, sorry.”

“Bless you, you complete loon."

He gives me a cheeky smile. "You were expecting to be wined and dined but what about teased and sneezed?" He waggles his eyebrows suggestively.

I snort a laugh. "You are something else Phoenix Hathaway."

"But I'm your something else."

"Aye, that you are." I place a fond kiss on his cheek.

"So, shall I see what the next one does to me?”

I give an overly dramatic and exaggerated long-suffering sigh "If you must."

He laughs "Tell me you're not enjoying this."

"We both know I can't if I don't want to make a liar out of myself."

"That's what I thought." He snarks before moving on to the next arrangement, planting his nose in the center of the bulb and inhaling deeply. Unlike the last fit that built slowly, taking minutes to fully actualize, the effect from this round takes mere seconds, his nose already hyper-active and sensitive from the previously inhaled allergens, and he's promptly doubled over with an all-consuming rapid fit that reaches upwards of 30 sneezes in a manner of minutes.

We continue our stroll through the garden, and with every inhale of the plants that occupy the space, Phoenix becomes more and more unraveled, the fits escalating in severity and intensity. As one sneeze erupts there’s another lurking just beneath the surface already building before the first is finished, bursting forth with vigor as the previous ends giving a the effect that the sneeze is just one long continuous string of itself, that sounds deliciously congested.  

Hh’ESsTChuew-Chiu-ESSTChu-CHiew-ESssTtCHEW-TssSTCHUEW’CHiew-EsTCHu

The stacked tumbling sneezes transform into a teasing hitching harsh release.

HhEHh…EEH..HHeH-Ehh…Hhhh’HHAAA’ASssTTtCHewW!

His entire body convulses, causing him to stagger blindly before I pull him back to chest against me to steady him as he continues to sneeze, the force of the spasms echoing through my own body.

HHh'HH'EHHHHXSshieuuu...HHH'ESsSssSCHhiew..Hhhhhhh..Ehh...HHHh'EtSHchiew.... EeSSsshiew... Hihh'HHHH'ESS'shieWw..EehsSSSTChiu...HAa..Hhh'T-TSssCHEW!!...HHH'EsSshieuuU!!

"God" he murmurs blowing his nose into the cloth.

“Bless you. Are you okay honey? Maybe we should take a break?” I’m warring between my own inexorable horniness and my concern over his seemingly unabating fit.

“I'm fff-Ine” he gets out through a shaky breath his voice straining against the building force of the next sneezes.

Hh'HEtCHiew..Hh'ESSShiew...Hhh'ESchiew... Hhh'Essschiew...Hhh'ESS'Schiew...AaTSchiew...HhEH...Hhhiih...'EssTchuew... Hha...Hh'HEH'Ssschiuew…Hh'HEH'EssSssTCHU-Chiew…HEH’ESsTCHu

He rubs his nose with his knuckle, a sniffle accompanying the action.

HEEH….HAaH…HEH’ssssSSTTTChiiUUEW!!

This last sneeze tears through him like a bolt of lightning, leaving his body tremoring from its power, but that at least seems to be the end of it. He sags limply into me, leaving me to hold the majority share of his weight. I press a gentle kiss to his forehead.

When he rises, the aftermath of the allergic fit is etched on his countenance with striking clarity. Every facet of his appearance bears witness to the ordeal he just weathered- the sensitive skin around his nose is mottled with irritated patches of red. His eyes are puffy and watery, twin orbs haloed by dark circles. Dampness clinging to his eyelashes. Tracks of tears stain his cheeks. His nose sporadically twitching in residual agitation. His hair, previously meticulously styled, now lays disheveled and unkempt, a tangled mass of strands tousled by the violent convulsions that wracked his body. Loose tendrils have fallen unruly across his forehead. The weary slump in his posture. All a testament to the toll exacted by this prolonged bout of allergic induced sneezed.

What I see when I look at him is an un-marred gorgeous vitality. His glistening eyes, lend them an ethereal luminescence. The sunken dark hallows that surround his eyes just serves to accentuate the flaming intensity of his gaze. The tousled state of his hair imbues his appearance with an untamed debauched allure calling to mind bedding activities. It adds depth and texture to his already captivating appearance. It’s beauty found in vulnerability, attractiveness born out of imperfection and he couldn’t look more appealing, more dreamy.

I brush aside his wayward hair, my hand lingering along his cheek. “Bless you handsome.”

"Maybe we should head to the canteen before going into any of the other gardens." He concedes.

I’m already leading him to the exit. An unexpected wayward sneeze tumbles from him. Although pointed downwards it hits my arm almost full-on.

HEh'ESSsssSTChhuuue

It's more explosive than wet, the gust of air caressing my exposed skin causing it to goosepimple, the fine hair raising.

"Sorry, excuse me" He mumbles sheepishly.

Goodness, this guy, he's pure perfection I tell ya. My chuckle is full of tenderness. "You've really done a number on yourself haven't you honey."

The corner of his mouth quirks up. "Worth it."

I shake my head, he's incorrigible, but I can't contain my own dopey grin.

The canteen is fairly quiet, the majority of patrons choosing to visit during the peak operating hours and it's a relief to not have to navigate the throngs of people and the crowds. I also have a feeling Nix intentionally chose to come here during the week so he wouldn't make such a spectacle of himself sneezing, as he would say on the weekend, when the Gardens are at maximum capacity.

We enjoy our meal with companionable chatter, and light banter. Within 20 minutes he looks fairly recovered. He pulls up a digital copy of the center map. "Where to next?"

I lean over his shoulder to survey the map. "Oh look! The cherry walk is in peak bloom! I've always wanted to see it but never gotten around to it. Can we?"

He smiles, his eyes warm and affectionate and of course him being the giving and indulgent person that he is answers "Whatever you want baby."

“It’ll probably wreak havoc on your already stimulated nose are you su—“  

Nix shushes my protest and then says again kindly but with a firmness that leaves no room for debate “Whatever you want baby.”

I know we were joking around previously, but I really am impressed beyond measure. The botanical gardens are romantic, leisurely recreational, educational, and then there is the added benefit of aggravating Phoenix's allergies. It couldn't be a more perfectly tailored date for me.

I gasp as we enter the lawn and approach the meandering path that is shrouded in gracefully arching boughs of cherry trees laden with floral treasures. In the wake of spring's renewal, ephemeral life blooms from winter's slumber, each tree stands as a sentinel of spring adorned with clusters of blossoms that surround us and create an entire hallowed corridor ablaze with vibrant hues of millions of flowers.

A light breeze rustles through the branches, the blossoms sway in harmonious union, their sweet perfume mingling in the air like a whispered promise of renewal. Trills of birds can be heard from the branches over-head, nature’s orchestra of sound, color, and fragrance that enraptures the senses. A natural cathedral where patrons come to worship at the altar of beauty.

"It's stunning" I murmur, not wanting the natural solemnity of the fleeting splendor to be disturbed by my speaking. I entwine my fingers in Nix's as we continue through the verdant canopy of flowers.

"It really is." He concurs his voice laced with the same veneration as mine along with a breathlessness that doesn't require me to see him reaching for his hankie again to know what will soon follow.

Hhhuh’EssXxxTCh...Huuh’GnHXxTK...HiiihhGXXTSchiew...Hhh’EesTXxxTCH...Hh'MmmmpTiish...huh'KTCHsssHUH..Hhh'KTsCHIEWw...Hh'GnnTCHhiew..UmPTSsshiue....HH'GNNnXTTshieuu..Hh'GGGH'NITchiew...HH'GGGT'TSchiew..Hh'EESSsHcHiew.

Contrary to the fragrance garden where we were somehow able to peruse the scene in solitude this attraction has a number of other visiting patrons. Given the expanse of the esplanade thankfully there is some separation from the other guests and no one seems to be alerted to Nix’s predicament. Even so, I wrap my arms around him pulling him against me shielding him as best as I can.

He turns his face into the crook of my neck his breath hot against my skin as his body shudders from the force of the allergic fit.

HhEH'MMmmpTCH...HhhAA'MmmPTCH...HHEEEEH'MpTKXT

The sneezes are muffled against my skin but the shaky inhales are increasing in volume and intensity, a vestigial of the contained sneeze.

HAAH'mmpTSCHEW...HhEH'MMMPTChe...HhhHE'EMMmpTttCHEEEIEW!

He's passed the point where he is able to wrestle any control over his sneezes and as much as I adore him like this, I work quickly to lead us out of the pathway and into the open lawn some distance away from the offending trees in hopes of calming down his reaction. Finding a secluded area I sit us down pulling him against me, cradling his face to my chest. I stroke his back soothingly, murmuring words of reassurance and little endearments as he continues to sneeze.

HhEh..Hhh'HhEh'PTSshieuu...HeH..Hhuuuh..hhEh'HEh..Hhh'Hhh'HhhEsSHhhhiEew... HhEH'EESSsTChiew...Hihhh'EsTshiew...HheH..Ehhh..Hhh'Hheh'Hhuh'Hh'EESSshiew...HhhEH..Hhiih..Hhhuuh...HhhEH'ESsTchuu...HhEH..HhEEH..Hhuh..Hhh'Hh'EEhHEDSssCHIew

There’s a certain enticing gorgeousness in the way he surrenders to his sneezing and my own arousal mounts in tandem with Nix’s prolonged fit, reaching cosmic level. Desire over-riding my higher brain functioning. The sight of him all sneeze ridden igniting something primal in me. Blinding me with a haze of lust. I trace the contours of his back reveling in the sensation of his taut muscles, tensed in preparation for the powerful expulsion of air. I am eternally thankful that I am wearing tight fighting underwear and pants because at this rate, detumescence is not in my future.

The increment between sneezes steadily increases, taken up by extended build-ups that occupy him for 10-20 seconds making the resulting outcome a bit dramatic and so beddable and irresistibly sexy.

HeH...Hhuuuh...hhEh'HEh...

Another sneeze teases its way to the surface, with long-drawn out inhales, prolonging the exquisite torment of his allergy-induced paroxysm.

HhhEH...Hhiih...Hhhuuh..

HhhEH'ESsTTChiuew

The cycle continues seemingly unabating as his sinuses work to expel the itchy allergens from him.

My own body is tremoring in my restraint, resisting the compulsion to possess him completely but with each passing sneeze the threads of my composure are fraying.

Having regained some of his attentiveness with the length between sneezes he notices the barely contained desire that's flooded my very essence. His lips curl into a knowing grin and he huffs a sort of laugh. It's not a braying, teeth showing kind of laugh. It's a bit gruff, coming from the back of his throat, barely breaching his nearly closed lips and Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, if it isn't hot as fuck. He runs his nose up the side of my neck pausing at my ear.

"What d-did I-HeEH I tell you abo-aboutTT HAAaH being impressed mmm?" His voice is husky, sneeze rough, and perfect. I am helpless to prevent the shivery thrill that zips down my spine.

HhhEEH'ESssSTCHiishew

Explodes into my neck, completely forgetting myself, I moan arching slightly into him.

There's that same sexy laugh again. "Liked that did you?"

Oh sweet heavenly gates, I am a fiddle and he is the bow and he’s playing me expertly. I only manage a whimper in response.

He buries his face back in my neck, his breath hitting the sensitive flesh and the teasing shuddering inhales resume. The irrepressible need is now a tangible force within me. What little remains of my restraint and self-control is going to crumble like sandcastles in a tsunami if he presses one more sneeze into me.

HEhh....Hh'HE'HEEH'EsSsttChiew

"Fuck!" I cry out my body vibrating like a live wire, currents of lust thrumming through me.

Another one of those frustratingly sexy chuckles. "Not here sweetness."

“Nix. Please. Oh God.” I moan breathlessly, beyond the point of stringing together comprehensive sentences. This is too much. This is everything. I want it to end. I never want it stop.

HhEHh...HhAAH...HHH'HHEEH'EsssSSTttTT'ChiueW

Finally, for both our sakes the fit wanes the final sneeze echoes through the air, leaving him panting and exhausted.

"Bless you." I hope he catches my meaning. That the statement goes beyond being just a response to his sneezing, but is an expression of gratitude, a declaration of how I feel about his existence, and is a wish I am bestowing upon him.

I feel the upturn of his lips on my skin as he murmurs a soft "Thank you."

I tilt his chin forcing him to look at me. "No, Nix, thank you.” I emphasize the pronoun.

A breeze rustles through the evening air, sending a flurry of loose petals across the lawn.

HhEh'ESsSTchiu

"Come on honey, let's get you out of here before you're triggered again."

He nods and we hastily make our way to his car.

In the time it takes for us to get back to Nix's place, the depletion from the excursion seems to settle into him. Weariness hangs over him like a shroud. He's slouched in on himself like he lacks the strength to hold himself up, burdened by the invisible weight of exhaustion. His forehead creased with visible lines of his tiredness. His eyelids droopy, a dull glaze resides in his eyes, the corners of his mouth down-turned with fatigue.

The second we step through the door and I begin leading us to his bedroom, the last remaining strength he was clinging onto drains from him. His movements languid and sluggish like he's swimming through mud. He leans heavily into me, becoming a dead-weight. I practically have to carry him to the bedroom.

"Let's get you out of these clothes and into something more comfortable okay honey."

He offers a weak nod and allows me to undress him.

After stripping him down, I guide him to the bed. He falls gracelessly into the plush comforter, his eyes fluttering closed.

I quickly change out of my own clothes and join him in the bed, gently manipulating him so he's under the covers, and his head is pillowed against my chest. My arms encircle him protectively, holding him securely.

"Mm'sorry" he mumbles.

I card my fingers through his hair looking down at him. "For what?"

"Leaving you with blue balls." He's completely serious, bleeding sincerity and it's so ridiculous that I give a singular burst of laughter.

“Oh my god, Nix, you loveable idiot, my balls, will survive just fine. This was a date of dreams, made all the more perfect by the fact that now I get to fall asleep with you in my arms. I have everything I need. But you, mister, need rest. Your body is pooped after what you put it through today, and I definitely won't have you apologizing for it.”

A contented hum falls from his lips, his breathing deepens, and within moments he drifts off.

If this is what awaits me after work every day, I know we’re going to be just fine.

~TBC~

Oh my! PERFECTION AGAIN! The botanical gardens as a "real first date" idea was so good! But poor Nix, his nose didn't gave him a break. He really is so cute thinking that he disappointed Ethan because he's too exhausted but gosh, Ethan's reaction is everything. So caring and fluffy. Wine and Dine would also be pretty cute. I love their domestic love. It is so natural. The fact that Nix's "work sneezes" had Ethan all caught up for the rest of the day, pure bliss. He really has "no" control. But it's amazing. 

In Berlin, where I live we have something called "Gardens of the World" and it's amazing. So beautiful and mesmerizing in the spring and summer. Full of beautiful plants and various flowers from different countries and continents and I just had to think about Nix visiting these Gardens. I, myself am overwhelmed some days, when my allergies are in full bloom but it's a  beautiful scenery nonetheless. 

Thanks again for incorporating my ideas in your story. That's so so kind. Really appreciate it! Nix and Ethan are LIFE. So so amazing. I have to repeat myself over and over again because it's true. Really appreciate it. Much love. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AntheaHolmes

• dwaekki

• uwus and love

• Not Telling

THE ENDING HAHA 😭 i really do love everything about these two, though i did feel scared that someone would approach them in the gardens... at least that didn't happen so I got to enjoy Nix's amazing sneezes. Everytime you update this my day is made, I hope you never stop writing because I think you really are the best writer out there! I love how you portray dynamics and I can only fantasise about having someone sneeze whilst I held them against me in such an intimate moment at these two shared. I can't wait to see more from both of them, I hope we don't have to wait too long! ❤️❤️

“My balls will survive just fine” lmao I swear I literally laughed out loud at this line. But also, god that date is so perfect. The gentle casual way they reassure and support each other is perfect. It’s all perfect. 

thanks for the update :) 

Another fabulous installment.  So glad there is more for these two.  In addition to being incredibly hot they are both so gentle and loving and tender.  There are so many things I would love to see at work - how hard it would be not to take care of the other when they aren’t feeling well, the potential of leaving each other too turned on in a meeting to be able to leave the table….so many opportunities for fun.

Jeeez, Phoenix, leave something for date #2!!!  This man is literally perfect, although he is getting awfully sassy lately.  He's turning Ethan into a veritable delinquent!  Every update just takes this amazing work to even greater heights, and as always, I can't see what you have in store for us.  The descriptive buildups?  Oh yeah.  That was the best thing EVER. 

• 2 weeks later...

I keep coming back to this 😭😭 I hope to read more soon! ❤️

• 1 month later...

I started to re-read it from the very beginning and I must say that the dynamic between Ethan and Nix is something so beautiful. Of course Nix' sneezing is to die for. So sexy and hot and I'm on Team Ethan when it comes to Nix' sneezing but their mutual feelings for eachother as they relationship builds and they continue to make it work ... gosh. It's heaven. So so good. These two sneezy lovebirds are my kryptonite.