Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like nose blowing?

SusieQusie

Do you like nose blowing?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like nose blowing?

• Yes, I find sneezing to be repulsive and unappealing.
    • Yes, sneezing does not affect me at all
    • Yes, but sneezing is a close second
    • I like both equally
    • Yes, but I like sneezing more
    • No, nose blowing does not affect me at all
    • No, I find nose blowing to be repulsive and unappealing.

Reposting this since the last poll failed to show votes.

Just trying to get a sense of population here. Feel free to comment if your answer is more complicated than this.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sneezing is number one for me, but I do enjoy nose blowing as well.

Looking forward to seeing the responses, since blowing seems to be a hot topic around here lately!

My first love is sneezing, but I do enjoy a good blow. I love the kind of sneezes that are sneezed desperately into tissues and then turn into blows :P To me, it's part of the whole experience of sneezing.

Not big on it.

It can be alright in a story- so long is not overly discriptive and just part of the whole "scene". Then it can be part of whole cute miserableness of cute sick guy.

I had a hard time with the choices. For me, a bit of nose-blowing can be interesting insofar as it is suggestive of sneezing, but only to that extent. Beyond that, I don't much care for it. Snot isn't so nice, and I positively detest loud honking blows. My father does those, and his just cutting them out always struck me as a simple way to improve the universe. But on he goes.

Because of that, and because I couldn't really say blowing just doesn't affect me, I decided to vote for "repulsive and unappealing." But that isn't always the case.

I also wish the poll had been broken down by gender, because as others have noted, blow-loving seems to be a much more distinctly male fetish. I'm not really sure why that is, and I would like to understand it.

I have always loved nose blowing, in fact it's my main thing. Everyone has a different blow, some are horrible and gross, but some are lovely and for me at least, erotic.

I love blowing my own nose as well, and do it sometimes when I am bored. I really can't explain why a young guy blowing his nose turns me on, I have tried and it doesn't work, but it does.

I guess I love to see a guy sneeze, then realise he needs to blow his nose, and reaches into his pocket for a tissue or a handkerchief. I prefer wet and gurgly blows, rather than honks (no offense, honkers).

I could go on, but thats all for now.

Thanks

Blowing is the center of my fetish. As some of you feel that blowing is suggestive of sneezing...I would go so far as to say sneezing is suggestive of blowing. That being the case, I am a sneeze fan by association.

A question that I'd like to pose to the blow group is this...since as one of you said, it's a hot topic today...WHY DO YOU LIKE BLOWING?

I ask because I've long wondered why I get so aroused by the site and sound of a cold-infested woman blowing her nose. I just can't seem to put my finger on the reason. Perhaps it's one of those things I should just enjoy and stop wondering about. But I'm a wondering kind of guy. While unearthing the questions that have perplexed mankind for 1000 years is interesting...I'm more perplexed by this blow thing of mine.

WHY! WHY! WHY!?????

Is it the helplessness? The site of an otherwise lovely woman with a sore chapped nose? The fact that she can't get through 10 minutes without using a tissue or 10 to clear her streaming nose? The fact that she may never have to blow normally...but by the onset of the cold, is literally considering buying stock in kimberly clark?

The weird thing is this...im not always into it. With some women, I get no sense of arousal. And it's not a pretty thing...or a sexual thing. There is a beautiful woman in my office who caught cold last month. She must have blown 50 times but i quickly became bored and disinterested. It was not desensitization either. A few years ago, a sceretary in a compay I worked for caught a nasty nose cold...she blew 400x in a day. Her blows were honking and her nose was chapped from tip to top. She was in her late 40s and not terribly attractive to me. That said, I could not stay in my office for a minute. Every time she blew I came a runnin out to see. I actually had to visit the rest room for relief...;-)

My point is there's no rhyme or reason to thins thing. I cannot say why, who or when I'm going to affected.

ANyone have an idea on this...why do YOU like blowing? That is my eternal query.

Tev

no i do not get aroused by noseblowing but i can't deny the appeal. i like to hold moist tissues from my buddy whenever he's done using them. it's really fucking intimate.

I like both equally as nose-blowing is a bi-product of sneezing, not so?

A girl's tissue or hanky is as intimate as her sneeze, whether she has sneezed/blown in it or not. :drool:

no i do not get aroused by noseblowing but i can't deny the appeal.  i like to hold moist tissues from my buddy whenever he's done using them.  it's really fucking intimate.

i voted yes, but i like sneezing more. I like sneezing first and foremost of course. Generally i only like blowing if it's incorporated with sneezing. Mainly my fiancee's sneezes/blows.

Also as Speak says, i like holding moist tissues from my fiancee after she's blown her nose, and i agree it's intimate.

Guest Spembob

Until I came to this forum, I wasn't even aware that some people liked blowing as much as sneezing, and I did find it vaguely unpleasant, but the more I think about it, the more I think its quite cute when my boyfriend blows his nose, but not really sexy, just cute, like tma said, it can be part of the cuteness of being ill. I still do find spray and snot etc unpleasant, but maybe I will become a convert one day....

Nose blowing is my main thing too. It took me a while to realize it actually (I always thought sneezing was central to my fetish) but as it turns out, it's always been the reverse -- and I enjoy sneezes as a close second, since I see them as "teasers" of a possible nose blow to come. As Spembob said, I think it's cute -- girls blowing their noses is a major turn-on as far as I'm concerned -- and the messier it is the more I like it.

But like many others here who share this opinion, I too am at a loss to explain just why I feel this way!

I'm picky. Sneezing is DEFINITELY my main thing, but I do like some blowing, but ONLY from those I am close to. For example, my partner is so backwards. He will blow his nose FIRST and THEN sneeze, so whenever I hear him blowing, I'm all "perked", listening for the sneeze. I would love for him to let me hold the tissue for him while he blows.

Also . . . there are a few people on this forum that I am close to who's blowing turns me on. (you know who you are! LOL!).

But in general, get the FECK away from me if you are gonna blow! I really have to know you and quite possibly care for you in some way for a blow to get me off.

I don't like hearing them in .wavs AT ALL no matter who the blower is and I will generally cut that part out. I don't know why, but with .wavs, it's different for me . . .

But hey, I'm glad we have the blow fetishists here, too! The more, the merrier! :drool:

~Frack

I really don't like it when someone blows. They are often loud and hurt my ears or they just sound sort of nasty. The weird thing is I can read about them in a story, or see a picture of a guy blowing, and I get turned on. I guess it's the sound that bothers me, not the act itself. It's rather stange, I guess.

Guest kissmequick

Must confess, I don't like it much, but obviously, how I respond to it depends on so many factors - how it sounds, reasons, how I feel that day, etc.

Then again, I'm coming to the conclusion that I have more of a nurturing fetish than purely a sneeze fetish (but support groups on this seem few and far between!). So although I don't like the blowing in wavs, it won't always be a turn off for me either, meaning that I kind of fluctuate between bottom two options.

Until I came to this forum, I wasn't even aware that some people liked blowing as much as sneezing, and I did find it vaguely unpleasant, but the more I think about it, the more I think its quite cute when my boyfriend blows his nose, but not really sexy, just cute, like tma said, it can be part of the cuteness of being ill.  I still do find spray and snot etc unpleasant, but maybe I will become a convert one day....

I cannot recommend spray and snot highly enough, Spembob :drool: . Still, it's a funny old world. To each their own.

Until I came to this forum, I wasn't even aware that some people liked blowing as much as sneezing, and I did find it vaguely unpleasant, but the more I think about it, the more I think its quite cute when my boyfriend blows his nose, but not really sexy, just cute, like tma said, it can be part of the cuteness of being ill.  I still do find spray and snot etc unpleasant, but maybe I will become a convert one day....

I cannot recommend spray and snot highly enough, Spembob :drool: . Still, it's a funny old world. To each their own.

you're right Mr S, to each their own :laugh: it drives me nuts :laugh: but some can't stand it. More power to those of us that do :blushing:

Gah, I LOVE IT when my partner sneezes on me and I get the spray on my body . . . but ONLY when he does it! Well, there are a few select people also that I would enjoy, but it's mainly him. But then again, anything he does turns me on, so I guess I'm a bit biased! :drool:

*Frack*

• 1 month later...

I find nose blowing to be repulsive. However, I find numerous sneezes--whether they're coming from me or someone else--to be highly pleasurable.

I had to go for both equally. It too hard to try and split it so an even 50 / 50 seems fair lol I think everyone would agree, even the die hard nose blowers, that we still need to see sneezing as well as noseblowing.

They just go together!

To quote a line from forrest gump "Me and jenny were like peas and carrotts"

LMAO (ok some might not find this very funny!) :D

I am definitely a blow fetishist first and foremost. I remember enjoying watching girls blow their noses as far back as Kindergarten, though it wasn't a fetish back then so much as something I was just mesmerized by.

Since I never heard of either fetish growing up, I just thought I was a weirdo. After learning about the sneeze fetish, I said to myself "OK, that's closer than I ever thought I'd come to finding others like me"... Now I see that I'm not the only one who enjoys a good blow, which is an amazing discovery.

Tev, I've asked myself the same questions that you have. Obviously, everyone is different, but I suspect that with me it ties in to my attraction to vulnerable women. What turns me on so much is that her nose is running so much that she has to constantly stop to get a tissue and take care of it. And blowing is the only way she can manage the problem, because if she doesn't all perceived "control" is lost and the mucous will run amok all over her upper lip and possibly beyond. I believe that's why I also developed a secondary fetish for smoking, as it follows the same protocol of the women being okay as long as she feeds her addiction, but always being one step away from losing her perceived "control" when she isn't able to smoke.

As with others, I am also repulsed by the sight/sound of certain women (and all men) blowing. I have a male family member who blows a lot, and it's like nails on a chalkboard. Same for the 70-year old woman who works part-time in my office and blows frequently.

Susie, although I prefer blowing to sneezing, I must say that your wav's are among my favorites. I just love how sniffly and congested you always sound, and amazingly enough it seems to persist throughout the year. Of course, I'm sorry to hear you suffer, but well you know :D I know that you hate to blow your nose, but the times that you have in your wav's were amazing. I hope to hear more.

Archived