Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like nose blowing?

SusieQusie

Do you like nose blowing?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like nose blowing?

• Yes, I find sneezing to be repulsive and unappealing.
    • Yes, sneezing does not affect me at all
    • Yes, but sneezing is a close second
    • I like both equally
    • Yes, but I like sneezing more
    • No, nose blowing does not affect me at all
    • No, I find nose blowing to be repulsive and unappealing.

Susie, although I prefer blowing to sneezing, I must say that your wav's are among my favorites.  I just love how sniffly and congested you always sound, and amazingly enough it seems to persist throughout the year.  Of course, I'm sorry to hear you suffer, but well you know :D  I know that you hate to blow your nose, but the times that you have in your wav's were amazing.  I hope to hear more.

Aww thanks. :hug: :hug:

I'm kind of well...actually not at all into blowing, and don't even like to do it when I'm alone in my bedroom. The times that I have done so on wavs were just by request, same with the stifles...but yeah, I don't really like to do it...it's pretty embarrassing to me, but I don't mind sniffling, that just sort of comes naturally...and I'm glad you like my wavs :bleh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only a big-o YEAH !!!... i really love it. I like to see girls doing it, to FEEL girls doing it, to TASTE girls doing it... and so on. I'm so lucky my pretty pretty little baby... uh... ahem... i mean my girlfriend (sorry, but we are just about to marry and... okay, i'm in love) lets me blow her beautiful nose... actually, she likes it cause she knows how badly it turns me on.

f.-

• 2 months later...

I absolutely love it when a girl / woman blows her nose. It's by far the most erotic thing in the world. I also like it when they sneeze, then blow their nose. My favorite kind of blow is when the woman has a cold, takes a tissue, folds it over, puts it to her nose, bends over a little bit, then blows it really soft, one side at a time, then looks at the tissues after she's done. I love it when it sounds really wet and gurgly. When she blows out so much that she fills up the tissue and get another tissue and blow her nose again......that's just drives me up the wall!!!!

I'm a complete blow freak! Nothing else moves me - I dislike sniffles and sneezes. They are only postponing the real thing - the blow. I particularly enjoy wet honks, but all types of blows get me excited.

Like tev, I just can't specify why I'm into blowing. It's definitely not the vulnerable lady thingy (sorry, Mike)... let's wait for somebody else

Yeah for me the blow does it everytime. Beinginto guys blowing I gotta admit that I don't like hearing women blow, it doesn't annoy me just doesn't do anything for me. My favourite sorts of blows are loud snotty honking ones into a white hanky. I love it when a guy sniffs and sniffs and then sorta resigns himself to the fact he's gotta blow and pulls out a clean hanky and blows like mad into it. Gotta say I don't like quiet blows much only loud ones.

Also I hate it when guys just sniff.

Well that's me!

HH

Agree with HankyHonk. It's appealing to have a good build-up to a crushing blow. I don't like sniffing that much, but if I know that a guy in the end will have a good blow, I can be patient. Is that how you do it HH?

I can't vote yet, but if I could, I'd choose "Yes, but sneezing is a close second". Once I'm able to, I'll vote, I guess. Like others, I'm not sure why this is, but it is!

• 5 weeks later...

Just tried voting but couldn't. I would prefer nose blowing to sneezing.

I can't stand it when you get someone who just sits there and siffs after sneezing, especially a female. I'd have to have a good blow of my nose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Planning on making some, you'ill have to send me your email address. How about you, have you got any, or maybe some videos of you blowing?

Mines in my profile too. Just sent you one from my mobile, sound quality might be a bit rubbish, but I do some more soon, hopefully better ones.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

• 1 month later...

I LOVE sneezing and blowing is good too, though sneezing is number 1 for me definitely. I think blowing comes from the association I have with sneezing. :wheels: Cause I also like sniffling and snuffling and also coughing as associated fetishes.

• 3 weeks later...
I LOVE sneezing and blowing is good too, though sneezing is number 1 for me definitely. I think blowing comes from the association I have with sneezing. :bleh: Cause I also like sniffling and snuffling and also coughing as associated fetishes.

.......and noses. :flowers: Can't have sneezes and sniffles without adorable noses. :clapping:

Yes.....

I'm most DEFINITELY into blowing in a huge way. :flowers::flowers: I can't explain the reasons either but all this talk of it is making me feel rather...........erm............um...........eek.......:bleh: strange, (if you get my drift). :clapping: It's definitely the sound and the look of the "blowee" that sets me off. The contents of said hankie/tissue don't interest me at all.

The emphasis is certainly on female blowing, but saying that, if there is a particularly good blow coming from a male I might sit up and take notice. There are a couple of members here who I'm privledged to know who have been kind enough to indulge me.

• 4 weeks later...

I definately like nose blowing, but like some of you I think came from my associating it with sneezing. Nose blowing is definately starting to become its own 'thing' in recent years, so it can definately stand on its own now. And ladys using handkerchiefs, especially ladies handkerchiefs, always helps! :yes: Sneezing is first on my list, though. Its like a sneeze says, "OMG I sneezed!" in a vocal way, and nose blowing says "Ugh! I sneezed!" In a silent and more personal way. Like the person is reflecting on thier sneeze or something. That's how I am anyway.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
:) actually...i have an extreme phobia of snot, or anything else that could possibly come out of the nose, so nose-blowing is a definate no-no. :P

Archived