Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like nose blowing?

SusieQusie

Do you like nose blowing?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like nose blowing?

• Yes, I find sneezing to be repulsive and unappealing.
    • Yes, sneezing does not affect me at all
    • Yes, but sneezing is a close second
    • I like both equally
    • Yes, but I like sneezing more
    • No, nose blowing does not affect me at all
    • No, I find nose blowing to be repulsive and unappealing.

Nose-blowing is something I looove to look at, but most times I don't much care for the sound.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love nose blowing mainly females, and i also like the sound of a wet nose blow from a cold or alot of sneezing.

Germ/snot distaste here, so I'm not a huge fan of nose-blowing, except a very very certain kind, when a man blows his nose into a tissue very quietly or politely . . . usually allergy-related, and ideally, after a series of nice dry breathy sneezes. I hate big, wet, or honking nose-blows . . . they just strike me as rude, as do "yelling"-type sneezes. I will admit to perking up my ears when I hear sniffling . . . again, I prefer the mild type, rather than the "I have a terrible cold and am swallowing quarts of contagion" kind of sniffling. But I am enormously turned on by gentle, persistent, allergy-irritation sniffling, which usually results in sneezing.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I love nose blowing!

SneezingFemale

Do u honk when u blow your nose

yes! I LOVE seeing an attractive woman especially-using a large,pretty handkerchief to blow her nose (and take her time rather than doing it quickly). A view of the results on the soiled hankie is surely a plus but unfortunately also a rarity unless she is known to you and not embarrassed to show it.Several nice gurgly blows done leisurely followed by a pinky through the cloth to clean each side,also not rushed, is lovely to feast the eyes upon. hopeless romantic(new member)

Archived