Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in Videogames

Pilgrim

Guest =^..^=
That dragon-statue-monster-thing from Conker's Bad Fur Day. I loved that you had to actually pour the pepper into its nose :3

can anyone post a clip audio/video of this?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• Blah!?

• Neesan

• BikermousefromMars

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had an audio clip at one point, and I think I saw a video clip at one point too. Sorry I can't help more...

• 1 month later...

In a game not known to many people, entitled etherlords II, if you leave your orc creatures out in a snowy level they will actually sneeze.

:blink: Havn't any of you played Worms?!

If it takes you too long to complete a level there will be Sudden Death. That means that all your worms will start coughing and sneezing!

Harry Potter 1 for PS1 you have to throw some flower-thing at the ogres because they're allergic, they'll sneeze every time you hit them!

Some one said something about a Give-me-a-cold code for Sims2... Would reaaly love to be able to use that! How do you make it?

Damn.. Just bought the Harry Potter 4 for my younger brother... Should have bought number 3.. No sneezes in number 4 so far...

Oooh. Any reason to play Psychonaughts is a good one. That's a fine game, it is.

It's also available on Xbox.

That's spelled Psychonauts for those of you who may be looking it up and getting confused. It's an amazing game, if you have a high speed connection you can download a demo here:

http://www.psychonauts.com/psychic.htm

There's no sneezing in the demo though, you have to get further into the game.

Anyway, another game with some sneezing is Syberia 2

The mane character, Kate, will sometimes sneeze if you just sit and watch her for a while. She coughs as well. I kind of thought she was catching a cold and that it would work it's way into the story... but nothing comes of it. I think they just put that there to give her extra actions to do while you're idle.

• 1 month later...

...Oh yes, there actually IS!!! :laugh: In the 4th Harry Potter game for PC, if you let Ron stand still for a while, he'll sneeze into his elbow!!! :laugh::omg: And then wipe his nose in a veeery cute way. No sound, though :winkkiss:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well just to complete it in here then ..

Stella Deus .. there is a male sneeze from Grey in one of the story parts before you find the "wrong" eternal gate audible but without any picture or so.

Suikoden V .. Viki

Gothic 3 about every human character i met so far does it as kind of a "Break Animation" it happens fairly regularly especially with your main character cause you're with him all the time :D .. but they use the same sound for everyone and it kinda doesn't really "fit" into the game .. at least not sound wise .. at least i think. Ok .. i found a female character now but she doesn't seem to sneeze .. i kept standing next to her about 10 minutes or so and while the hero sneezed 4 or 5 times she didn't do it once :D . Understandable though .. i mean if there is/are only one or slightly more woman in that whole world they can't afford to get sick :twisted: .

And here are the clips

http://savefile.com/projects/1038084

Phantasy Star Universe

At the end of Chapter 6, after Tylor and the first two Vol brothers board the Landeel (A ship, named after a character in the original Phantasy Star game), the last one, (I can't remember his name) turns around to say something to you, but sneezes and turns away again. You can hear him snorting loudly as he walks up the ramp.

Somehow, I knew there was going to be a sneeze in that game.... I just hoped that I would have been Karen or Maya.

In the Ai Yori Aoshi game (For playstation 2 in Japan, for PC in uk/us) there is both a male and female sneeze. There's no movement to it because, as the game is, it flashes still pictures on the screen while the characters words flash at the bottom.

Without giving too much away for anyone who hasn't played that far (if anyone else actually plays it!) in one scene Aoi and her boyfriend are outside at night and one of them says "We better go inside before we catch cold" and then they both sneeze. It's a good sound, plus there's the added benefit of seeing it spelled across the bottom of the screen. :D

• 3 weeks later...
In the harry potter game (3rd movie) for PS2, the 3 main characters will sneeze anytime they fall into water. Its only a single, but it works for all of them.

This also works for the XBOX game. Ron (I think) also sneezes when outside during the tasks set in winter.

Hottie Dante sneezes in Devil may cry

what makes him sneeze?

and comes the sneeze in an event or when you let him stay still for a while (or something)

btw, is DMC good besides that too? :)

Hottie Dante sneezes in Devil may cry

what makes him sneeze?

and comes the sneeze in an event or when you let him stay still for a while (or something)

btw, is DMC good besides that too? :)

i don't think anything in particular makes him sneeze. and he sneezes in one of those little event-clips at the end of a level; i think it's level 2. and DMC is a very good game besides that. i love it.

There is a fan-made Azumanga Daioh Fighting Game (I think it's only in Japanese) and you can play as Osaka. One of her big things is the bizzare "A-Choi" sneeze, which is one of her attacks in said game, and the "Knucklehead Dance" (Shown in my signature)

I don't know where to get said game, so don't ask.