Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in Videogames

Pilgrim

Okay so I jacked that up. Ment to quote and reply. Anyway, yes the random NPC sneezes have made it to the final game. At least for the female NPCs. Only seen one so far but it was realistic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• Blah!?

• Neesan

• BikermousefromMars

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you guys seen the new model for Zelda in TLOZ: Skyward Sword? She's probably the cutest Zelda incarnation yet! I'd kill for a sneeze from her.

So would I!! :D

But sadly, we get nothing of the sort from Skyward Sword :(

• 2 months later...

This may already be on here, and if so, sorry!

I think this is from a video game called "Hopeless Masquerade", and I'm pretty sure the developers did this on purpose. One of the characters has an attack that looks like a sneeze, and sometimes, instead of sneezing, she cuts off the sneeze by putting a finger under her nose. It's sort of cute, really, though I have no idea what, if any, damage it does.

In the recent Tomb Raider reboot Lara Croft shivers, whimpers, coughs, and semi-sniffles her way pretty much through the whole game. (Lots of walking around in the cold and wet.) I'm on my second playthrough and I can't say I've heard an actual sneeze, but if you're into the whole cold/suffering/sympathy thing it's pretty amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Mario Golf-Toadstool Tour: One of Mario's taunts is a sneeze. It sounded light,yet painful XD

Mario Party 6/7: This time Luigi is the victim! This is his Annoy Mode taunt in both games...but slight loudness warning. *awesome face*

Luigi's Mansion: I heard this somewhere,but the fat pink ghost sneezes if you freeze the water she's showering in.

Luigi's Mansion-Dark Moon: Luigi yet again!This time in the intro cutscene for the first Old Clockworks level.Also,if you have him stand in a pile of sand for a while,he'll sneeze again.

Mario & Luigi-Dream Team: Luigi again.Tickle his nose while in a dream world level and see what happens.(He also has a Sneeze of Doom moment on the snowy mountain.)

There.*faints*

In Riviera: The Promised Land, there are two sneezes! I've only played the remake for the psp so idk if the gba version has voice-acting for them, but the psp one does. One is from Serene from the chilly air as soon as you enter the sunken city of Tetyth. The second one is only accessible if you have enough TP points to inspect a riverbank a few rooms later in the same area, so be sure you either save one from the start or earn one in a battle, because I don't think you can come back to the area when you pass it. If you inspect the riverbank, Lina will fall in and grab hold of another party member, and the entire party will proceed to monkey chain each other into the water. After that everyone will gather around a campfire and Lina will sneeze from the cold.

I'm a little surprised that nobody has mentioned Okami yet! It's a briefer scene, but at one point when Amaterasu and Issun are in the Tsuta Ruins, you have to use Greensprout to enlarge a few mushrooms so you can climb up them to reach a high-up entrance. Once inside this room, Issun will make a comment about the spores in the mushrooms tickling his nose, and he will sneeze.

(This does trigger one of the more annoying moments in that stage of the game, as the walkway you must cross to get to the other side of the room starts to crumble which causes you to try and outrun it, but it's a notable scene nonetheless.)

• 3 weeks later...

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: the Game. Play as Kim Pune long enough to earn all her moves. Eventually she will learn a move which I call "Evil Snot Rocket." She will pause, step back, swing her head forward, and sneeze a blue mucus snot thing with an angry face. Lol, right?

Mario Golf-Toadstool Tour: One of Mario's taunts is a sneeze. It sounded light,yet painful XD

Mario Party 6/7: This time Luigi is the victim! This is his Annoy Mode taunt in both games...but slight loudness warning. *awesome face*

Luigi's Mansion: I heard this somewhere,but the fat pink ghost sneezes if you freeze the water she's showering in.

Luigi's Mansion-Dark Moon: Luigi yet again!This time in the intro cutscene for the first Old Clockworks level.Also,if you have him stand in a pile of sand for a while,he'll sneeze again.

Mario & Luigi-Dream Team: Luigi again.Tickle his nose while in a dream world level and see what happens.(He also has a Sneeze of Doom moment on the snowy mountain.)

There.*faints*

Also forgot to mention Bowser's Inside Story. The nose area minigame,enough said.

• 1 month later...

So it turns out there's actually a sneeze in Skullgirls, a rather interesting little fighting game. I picked it up as part of the Steam winter sale, and while it quickly reminded me why I've never really enjoyed fighting games in the past, it's still fun and I can't resist the temptation of a sneeze.

Anyway, the character in question is Ms. Fortune, and in addition to being a cat-girl, her gimmick is that she can detach parts of her body (at no harm to herself), enabling her to fight in some really weird ways. One of her special movies lets her detach her head so it can fight independently of her body, and she has a few different moves in this state. One of them is the sneeze move I speak of, which causes her head to sneeze itself into the air and knock her opponent over if it hits.

Needless to say I've spent the past few minutes in practice mode trying it over and over, but despite that I still can't pull it off reliably enough to make a recording of it or anything. What I did do, however, was find a video of a guy recording some crazy combos, one of which includes this move, so here's a link to it:

(Should jump to 1:15 automatically, but go there manually instead if it doesn't. The same combo repeats in slow motion immediately afterward.)

Somehow this person does it without detaching her head first, but I can't find anything on that in the wiki and I sure as heck can't figure it out. Anyway, yeah this one is pretty weird, but still kinda fun anyway. I'll keep an eye out for more sneeze stuff as I play this game, though if there is any I expect it'll be rather unpleasant... Even moreso than this one...

• 3 months later...

RPG maker game 1bitHeart has two sneezes from our main male character Nanashi. Such a precious baby he is <3

within the first 2 minutes of the video. Too bad they're not voice acted :(

• 1 month later...

In the JRPG/High School Life Simulator Persona 4 (which I've invested like 80 hours into, don't judge), there's a (voice acted) sneeze from Naoto Shirogane near the end of the story. It's on the third of December in game, for those who know Persona.

• 1 month later...

OHHHHHH MY GOSH YOU ALL.

I'm playing a free-to-play otome/visual novel called "Autumn's Journey," and it's extremely extremely good. Anyone at all interested in those genres would LOVE it. The art is amazing, and the fact that it's free to download is so great. Such high quality for no price! Annnnyways,

I was playing through the game, minding my own business, when suddenly my favorite male character sneezes, and it's VOICED. He's like, a dragon in human form, so it sounds kind of like a snort more than anything else, a voiceless "hck'chhhshh!!", but I immediately recognized it as a sneeze and freaked the hell out over it. It was so unexpected! AND KERR, THE CHARACTER WHO SNEEZES, IS THE CUTEST xD. I was broken-hearted when it didn't turn into a cold >o<!

I definitely recommend the game, and the sneeze happens in Chapter 7, right after Auralee and Ilmari have finished talking and Kerr rejoins them. Here's the sneeze for anyone who wants to hear it, but I could only find a commentary version, so just ignore the annoying lady talking over part of it =w=.. Don't listen too far in, or you'll get spoiled about the plot! ^_^

@ 0:26

@ 8:20 till the end

beginning till 6:00 big sneeze at 5:15

A let's play of the game toonstruck. One of the villains in the game is a swine nosed ogre named Snout. Snout is the dungeon keeper who's allergic to everything in the dungeon. His nose is always runny and he sneezes repeatedly.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In Persona 4 for the Play Station 2, your character sneezes during a cutscene at the beginning of the game, and this game, being a Japanese RPG, narrates everything. "You sneezed." ?

And althougb it is VERY disgusting, there is a section in Conker's Bad Fur Day where you must make a dinosaur skeleton sneeze, there are even "context sensitive pads" in the nostrils, equipping Conker with a pepper shaker.

In Banjo-Tooie, in Witchyworld the guys in charge of the food stand will occasionally sneeze... All over the food.

In Sbrek Super Slam there is a witch character who sneezes after one of her attacks, though her name alludes me at the moment, I think it was ... Luna?

Also in Persona 4 (not sure about Golden but it's definitely in P4 for the PS2) Kanji also manages to get one in (that was dragged along to Persona 4: The Animation) during the school camping trip. Not sure who the seiyuu is buuuut the English is Troy Baker soooo

https://youtu.be/aVhJFzwqK7U?t=23m5sLong story short, don't get a nosebleed around a pretty lady or you'll be pushed into freezing water. I swear, Kanji gets the short end of the stick more often than resident butt monkey Yosuke.

Also I'm not sure if this was posted buuuut there's another from Troy Baker in Catherine - it's an animated cutscene but it's FROM a video game... that counts, right? - https://youtu.be/hI-gzzfhJgk- No real reason being IN the rain except he's just moping around and being a crybaby. Maybe the rain adds to his feeling of being sad and miserable.

Oh yeah,in the story mode for Mario & Sonic 2010 Winter Olympics,Toad sneezes in one of his pieces of dialouge.

• 3 months later...

Guess what? There's a sneeze in Mario & Luigi Paper Jam.

No,it's not one of the princesses.

Spoiler

It's Luigi(again)

Edited by Weegie
Because

Soooo King's Quest 2k15 had a new chapter release today and there's at least a couple by... Guard #3. So the character doesn't have a name. I think it's supposed to be a guy but he's voiced by... Kath Soucie? So I'm conflicted.

ANYWAY here's the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-IDQ1O1mnA
It's at.... 'bout the 12.45 mark. I'm under the impression that you MIGHT be able to abuse the system if that's what you're into but I was just so excited to play the game that I didn't really pay it much mind.

• 1 month later...

And I'm back again.

So I was playing Arkham Knight and long, spoiler-filled story short, you're running around the city that's filled with seeds and pollen and all sort of floaty planty things and there's a random thug who sneezes at LEAST three times while complaining about hay fever. I dunno his name or who he's played by but I was a little bit surprised, to say in the least.

Also his buddies make fun of him for it. I have no idea how often that particular conversation randomly occurs or how to go about finding it on Youtube but there it is. Arkham Knight, everybodeh.