Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• Blah!?

• Neesan

• BikermousefromMars

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess i'll go for a double post here :laugh::lock:

Don't ask me how i found this (since i've not really any idea myself :drool:) but there is a video game of the "Mahou Sensei Negima!" anime. It looks like a pretty boring strategy RPG from the bits i saw .. but apparently there is an "action" or "attack" you can perform that lets Negima (meaning male for all who don't know the show :unsure:) sneeze for whatever reason :laugh:.

You can see it here ..

(though picture quality is seriously bad in this one)

And in better quality here around the 4:43 time mark ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07HVU6BQVHU

And since we're at it ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crllUaymfbA

Thats the intro or something in which he sneezes around 0:47 as well. But picture quality is even worse in this one although it hasn't any sound like the other ones so don't expect much :P.

And for last .. i found this ..

Which is probably the most weirdest thing i've seen lately :laugh: i've seriously not the slightest idea what it is about .. and i dunno if i wanna know :laugh:. But hey .. the girl sneezes at the beginning so :drool:.

Lost Odyssey

In the new XBOX 360 rpg lost odyssey one of the male characters(jansen) sneezes once while walking up a snowy mountain, the sneeze is actually a nice voiced sneeze!

If you play the Hordes of the Underdark expansion of the game Neverwinter Nights, have a wizard or sorcerer as your character, select a pixie as your familiar, then talk to her, you get to read something like this:

Your pixie flies over to you, her trail of pixie dust floating in your face, almost making you sneeze. "Yes master/mistress? How can (pixie name) help you?"

Almost?!

I was totally caught off guard when I read that. Blushed so hard. And I think you know what happened next, something like:

*talks to pixie repeatedly*

Guest NickJ's_Girl

I just found out today that when you touch a dogs nose in Nintendogs, it will sneeze! I just got the cutest dog(in Nintendogs), and it is VERY sneezy!

• 1 month later...
I just found out today that when you touch a dogs nose in Nintendogs, it will sneeze! I just got the cutest dog(in Nintendogs), and it is VERY sneezy!

Yeah and you can train them to sneeze on command in that game too :)

Just thought of a couple of video game sneezes not listed (they aren't very good though)

Luigi's mansion (gamecube)- The one ghost, I don't remember her name, is in the bathroom and you capture her by icing down her shower and she sneezes and gets mad.

Super Mario Sunshine-If you spray water on the pianta people, sometimes they sneeze. If you are quick with zooming in your camera, you can see it.

• 1 year later...

I seriously seriously doubt anyone is interested ... but in the DS remake of "Dragon Quest V" there is almost a whole chapter filled with sneeze and cold related talk. It's cause someone stole something to prevent spring and it stays cold which makes a lot of people, dwarfs and fairies sick. But since the original game is from 1992 there is no animation or sound about it at all. Just plain old text boxes :wacko:.

Ummmm...

Eternal Sonata?

If you stand still for long enough, Polka will sneeze. :clapping:

SONIKKU?!

WHERE!?

Those pics aren't there anymore.. :'(

P.S. You can watch Link in OoT on Youtube. ^^

Also in the PC game Never Winter Nights (has to have both expansion packs) you can download a mod to control a cat and its allergic female henchman.

Does anyone happen to have the name of the module that needs to be downloaded, or at least where I can find it? There are a ton of mods and I would hate to have to download all of them!

• 4 weeks later...

:o Ok .. i think found one of the most awesome and most hilarious video game sneeze moments ever! :laugh:

In the PSP remake from "Riviera: The Promised Land" (it's originally a GBA game as far as i got it, but i don't know if the sneeze is in that version too) somewhere in the middle of the second chapter you "infiltrate" an old castle. There are demon guards (which look pretty human to me but whatever ^_^) patrolling the ground and every once in a while you're prompted to hide. Now the game has several of such "quick time events" where you have to correctly press several buttons after each other to do certain action (such as in this case hiding). If you succeed in pressing them fast enough and don't hit a wrong one you'll also succeed in the action. If you press a wrong button or take too long you'll fail. Depending on what the quick time event was for different things happen in this example if you succeed you'll hide behing a stone pillar and the guard won't see you. If you mess it up one of your party members will trip and the guard will spot you forcing you into a fight.

Now why do i write all that here ? To lay the background for what happens next :consoling:. When you hide for the second or third time the guard will pass you as usual .. but just as he does one of the girls in your party starts an .. let's say "interesting" conversation (btw the remake has full voice acting wooot B-P).

It goes somewhat like this (i forgot the exact dialog ... but i might update it later :lol:). Ein is the male character you play and Lina is the girl in your party.

Lina: Ah ...

Ein: Ah.. ?

Lina: Ahh .. ahhh

Ein: Oh! .. No don't sneeze now !

At this point followed probably 3 or 4 way too long seconds :laugh:. The game prompts you to "Stop Linas sneeze" and i needed to make up my mind if messing it up was worth it or not. I hadn't saved for way too long (the opportunities to save are pretty rare in the game) and often messing things like this up results in some deduction in stats. However i really wanted to try to mess it up just to see what happens :hypoc:.

In the end my pride took over though and i thought i'll just quickly stop it and save in another file when i next get the chance. So i pressed the correct button combination (though i almost messed it up :P) and he didn't actually stop her sneeze but put his hand in front of her face. You don't actually see it since they use single character sprites for the dialoges but you hear the surprisingly well sounding muffled sneeze and they continue talking about it for a good while too. Due to my really poopy little brain i totally saved over the file at the next opportunity to save though ... so to fail the whole thing i'll have to start over. I totally will though since i absolutely want a save as close to this as possible :laugh:.

Yeah i know way too much ramble sorry about that :P.

Edited by Mirf

That was pretty great. Too bad no one's uploaded the voiced version of the game...

Edited by Demosthenes
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Double post, i know .. but my last one was in September 2009. Should be fine after that long, riight? :hypoc:

Anyway ... Resonance of Fate

To start with a little bit of explanation it's basically a RPG with random battles. You fight your enemies in a predefined "Arena" depending on where you were when the battle started and at the beginning and end of every battle your characters have those with a lot of RPGs popular "battle quotes" stuff like "That wasn't a battle, that was assisting suicide" and such which switch through depending on how strong your enemies were but also little conversations between the characters about story events and depending on your game progress.

So in Chapter 5 you come to a place called "the freezer" which is obviously kind of a cold place :). At the end of the first battle you fight there they joke about Leannes (the girl out of your party) lips turning blue. And at the start of the second battle it starts with her sneezing. I was like "holy .. woah, didn't expect that :omg:" . The conversation goes something like:

Leanne: Achoo

Zephyr: Here want my jacket?

Leanne: Thanks, but i'll be fine as long as i keep moving

A few battles later she sneezes again and Vashyron complains about her better not getting a cold, because he doesn't want to play nurse. While there aren't animations or anything it's played pretty cute, and you have the option of choosing between English and Japanese voice acting. So about 4 sneezes in one game .... i know the calculation is a little flawed but hey let me a little bit overly happy about it for a while :lol:.

Yay for voiced sneezes in RPGs :lmfao:

edit:

Ohh yeah and also

Heavy Rain

In the chapter in which you play as "Norman Jayden" (the FBI guy) for the first time he sneezes while you walk around there and look for clues.

Totally forgot to add that with all my RoF excitement :D

Edited by Mirf

In Persona 3 for the ps2 (awesome game) Mitsuru (f) sneezes...here is the cutscene

sneeze is around 1:40

There's lots of Phoenix Wright ones here... That'll make for a deep youtube search later. There's one in the new (is it that new?) game where you play as Edgeworth, and Gumshoe sneezes in the first case because something is dusty. But yeah, it's only Gumshoe, so... :lmfao: I was also playing my Pokemon Firered game. If you talk to one of the mountain climbers outside of Rock Cave (the cave before Lavender Town): he says this:

Hiker (before battle): Ha-hahah-ah-ha!

The hikers in the game usually laugh heartily like that, so it didn't come as a surprise to me. But then after you beat him in battle:

Hiker: Ha-haha! Not laughing! Ha-hay fever! Haha-ha-choo!

:)

In Pokemon Ruby, there's also a kid walking around in some grass on the way to Petalberg that says, "I'm... not very tall, so I sink right into tall grass. The grass goes up my nose and... Fwafwafwafwafwa... Fwatchoo!" I thought that was cute..

So yeah. That's all I got.

Edited by a red nine
There's lots of Phoenix Wright ones here... That'll make for a deep youtube search later. There's one in the new (is it that new?) game where you play as Edgeworth, and Gumshoe sneezes in the first case because something is dusty. But yeah, it's only Gumshoe, so... :lmfao:

Aww I love Gumshoe. :lol: However, I'd trade that for Edgeworth any day. AHHHHHHHH I didn't even know it was out yet! Time to head to Gamestop! <3 Thanks for the heads up, though!! :)

I was disappointed that the Gamecube version of The Hobbit had no sneezing in it though, considering that it's canon that Bilbo gets a bad cold and sneezes in the book after riding a barrel downriver. I imagine the game creators thought it would be silly and unnecessary, but it would have been a nice touch.

:)

Some kid in my class is reading The Hobbit right now!

Time to go swipe the book from him...

Anyway, back to the games.

I know for a fact that in Pokémon Platinum (DS) one of the gym leaders (Maylene) sneezes when you talk to her on your way to Snowpoint City. No audio, though.

I highly suspect some sneeziness in Dragonball Origins for...DS, I think, but I need to get my paws on the game to know for sure.

The games in the MySims series for Wii have sneezing in them. In MySims it's from the Cute residents in your town, in MySims Kingdom it's from your friend Buddy, I don't know about Party or Racing, but in MySims Agents, your character will sneeze when you are on a rooftop on Main Street and you are near sunflowers. Press A to investigate the flowers, and your character will sneeze. I think I'm missing some, but I'll double check that later.

Spyro year of the dragon in one level the panda sneezes

Hmm....a sneezing panda no one has herd of that before

LOL

In the game "The World Ends With You", there are four sneezes from your partner, Beat (who is a gangster) in week 3 day 3... I think. Once again, text, no audio.