Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in Videogames

Pilgrim

In spyro a Heros tail after you defeat the boss in the ice world a fairy gives u ice breath and then spyro sneezes

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• Blah!?

• Neesan

• BikermousefromMars

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I highly suspect some sneeziness in Dragonball Origins for...DS, I think, but I need to get my paws on the game to know for sure.

Good news guys! I just checked the Dragonball Wiki, and Launch is in Dragonball: Origins. Me, being a fan of the original series, is extremely overjoyed and I now want to get the game to confirm the sneezes. It's for DS ;3

• 2 weeks later...
In spyro a Heros tail after you defeat the boss in the ice world a fairy gives u ice breath and then spyro sneezes

Spyro the dragon sneeze! 5:45 on

Edited by smiles2us

Thanks for the find, Smiles! I'm currently planning on buying Dragonball Origins soon to check out any Launch sneezes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not my bag, but there are multiple male sneezes in the Xbox 360 game "Alan Wake" from Alan's assistant, Barry.

Alan Wake on the X360 has about 6-7 sneezes in one scene from one of the characters (m).

I'm not in a position to screencap/record video though unfortunately.

Thanks for the Alan Wake heads up! I was going to surf the videos on yt to find it before I saw this guy and gave up.... ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for the find, Smiles! I'm currently planning on buying Dragonball Origins soon to check out any Launch sneezes.

Yes sir. You can see the reenactment of her introduction scene here (2 sneezes around 3:30):

Video is cam-view so it's bad quality. And you can't hear much, but the game isn't voiced anyway. I'm sure I can find a better quality clip one of these days.

i don't suppose there'd be any sneezing in any Star Wars games are there? probably not. :(

checked out a book called 'courtship of princess leia' and some 'han solo adventures' books, so it got me in an SW mood. x3

i don't suppose there'd be any sneezing in any Star Wars games are there? probably not. :D

checked out a book called 'courtship of princess leia' and some 'han solo adventures' books, so it got me in an SW mood. x3

You sound like my friend M62 now XD I'd ask him if there were any SW sneezes, but he'd probably be too upset about school letting out tomorrow to answer my question.

I *think* there's a sneeze in the DS version of the "Bolt" game, from Penny in one of the cutscenes. I can't find my copy of the game; I'll keep looking for it. I'll see if I can find it on YT.

Does anyone know how to make sims in Sims 3 sneeze? I tried all the Sims 2 codes but they don't seem to work on Sims 3 ^_^. In Sims 3 the sims sneeze randomly but I heard somewhere that there's a cheat for Sims 3 and I really want to try it out. :lmfao:

• 7 months later...

In Heavy Rain standing around for a while in the rain, can prompt any of the four characters you're playing to sneeze.

I found out accidentally after Norman sneezed, and when I got the chance to play as Madison outside, I just let her stand around for ages, but I haven't tried it with Ethan and Scott ('cause I don't wanna), so it may not happen with either of them

• 3 weeks later...

Just found a new one:

Near the beginning of episode 2 of the Back To The Future game, one of Tannen's goons has a cold, and he sneezes a few times. I think you can actually make him do it as many times as you want if you keep trying to reach for the light switch while he's still around. It makes sense in context...

Anyway, I think they're reasonably well acted, so any fans of the movies might enjoy it if by any chance they've checked out the games as well.

I love Back to the Future! :lol:

all this time I had been hoping Jennifer might've sneezed in the cartoon version, but that's just too cute :3 awesome find!

I love Back to the Future! :lol:

all this time I had been hoping Jennifer might've sneezed in the cartoon version, but that's just too cute :3 awesome find!

Well, the game's not over yet, and it looks like she's going to be in Episode 3. Maybe you'll get your wish...

Hey guys, I was just watching some gameplay of the old Metal Gear Solid PS1 game, and apparently the guard outside your cell has caught a really bad cold (from being in Alaska haha), and sneezes about 5-6 times and comments on the cold.

for anyone interested.
  • 4 weeks later...

there's a blowfish pepper sneeze in Freddi Fish 4, which i downloaded for nostalgia's sake awhile back. there's a video of it, but unfortunately the person recording it talks throughout the whole thing. i'd have to find a way to rip it, as there doesn't seem to be a way to crack into the videos or audios in this thing i got.

and a dragon has a cold in the first Simon the Sorcerer, i think. i haven't gotten that far, but if my theory is correct, you can probably hear it in the audio/talkie version of it. i have the Amiga version, so it's all text. should be worth a look.

Simon also sneezes in the 4th game. he's older there, so it doesn't fall below the under 18 crowd. a fairly decent male human sneeze.

Edited by Dulcy!
  • 2 months later...
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Link's sneezes in Ocarina of Time! Besides doing it in the cold and dark underground places, he'll also do it in the windmill building in Kakariko Village. Just have him hop up on the spinning platform and leave him there for a minute and he'll start shivering and sneezing, just like he does underground. Must be all the wind generated by the windmill making him cold. :)

I was disappointed that the Gamecube version of The Hobbit had no sneezing in it though, considering that it's canon that Bilbo gets a bad cold and sneezes in the book after riding a barrel downriver. I imagine the game creators thought it would be silly and unnecessary, but it would have been a nice touch.

YAY!!! LINK!!! His sneezes are ADORABLE!!! Even as a kid. XD

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know how to make sims in Sims 3 sneeze? I tried all the Sims 2 codes but they don't seem to work on Sims 3 ;). In Sims 3 the sims sneeze randomly but I heard somewhere that there's a cheat for Sims 3 and I really want to try it out. :)

I heard from somewhere that daredevil sims sneeze more than other sims, what with them showering in their clothes (other that swimsuits, because it's the "daring" thing to do) and eating off the ground (Sims can be weirdos sometimes) it's not all that healthy (maybe the info on daredevil sims sneezing more often was in the thread already, I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to check... sorry)

If you're interested, the new expansion pack (pets) is confirmed to include the Fur Allergy trait, so I guess that's something to watch for when it comes out.

Have you guys seen the new model for Zelda in TLOZ: Skyward Sword? She's probably the cutest Zelda incarnation yet! I'd kill for a sneeze from her.

• 1 month later...
I've uploaded it somewhere here ... but i thought it couldn't be bad mentioning it in here again ... right ? :drool:

In Grandia 3 When you meet Alonso (Alonzo ? i forgot lol) first he has a cutscene in wich he sneezes.

Hehehe... he's funny. You find him in a barell... WTF?! XD

Here's the link.

All I know is already posted here.

But I know one more- If you open the Talking Tom App for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch (Talking Tom one, not two) and don't do anything, he will yawn or sneeze like every minute. :P