Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Elven Cloak. - (20 Parts/Complete)

Vetinari

Viggo wanted to warn her, to tell her to go away; that he didn't want her to catch this but he was frozen, unable to move.

Ahhh! You made Viggo all noble, like Aragorn. Yummy!!!! And trying to hide it, too. Gaaah, must have more!!! Please?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Viggo wanted to warn her, to tell her to go away; that he didn't want her to catch this but he was frozen, unable to move.

Ahhh! You made Viggo all noble, like Aragorn. Yummy!!!! And trying to hide it, too. Gaaah, must have more!!! Please?

Well of course he must be noble.....looking like that. But I think he needs a bit of looking after at the moment!

You know what you're doing to my brain and pants, you lovely, cruel woman????

:wub:

Oooooooh yes! You know you love it!

So much SEXYHOTFLAILY goodness! I love your writing! :D:D

Can't wait for the next part! B)

Well thanks very much. I'm having fun writing it.

ahhh i just died

:):drool:

so exciting. i love love it

Noooo you can't die. There's more still to come!

Part 14

Cate walked briskly through the lobby with Craig, smiling to herself. She could see through the glass doors that the sun was shining brightly and quite deliberately, she pushed her sunglasses up onto the top of her head.

“You look beautiful!” Craig whispered in her ear.

I’ll look even more beautiful shortly..... the thought ran through her head but she just smiled up at him, her eyes bright with anticipation. Craig opened the door for her and she stepped through, the sunlight dancing on her golden hair and sparkling in her eyes.

She felt it, as she had known she would: A strange sensation somewhere behind her eyes, almost a buzzing sound though far more pleasurable. She didn’t look directly at the sun but opened her eyes wide and let the playful light enter. The feeling was building and she stood still by necessity only able to wait for completion. Craig stopped at her side and turned towards her, waiting, a slightly quizzical look on his face. Finally the sensation reached it’s critical point, her nose suddenly tickling, causing her to inhale quickly and “..issshhooo!” she sneezed, the sound slightly muffled as she buried her face in the shoulder of Craig’s overcoat.

“Mmmm!” he said in appreciation, noticing the patch of moisture that had appeared, feeling a stab of desire welling inside him.

“I’m so sorry!” she lied, smiling up at him and sniffling delightfully, her eyes wide, deliberately allowing the sunlight to enter again. “I wouldn’t have had that happen for the......Ha’asshhhooo!.....world.” The second sneeze landed on his neck, more spray, more moisture. He took out the carefully folded hanky from his pocket and applied it gently to her nose, blinking at the strength of his feelings for her after so short a time.

Her presence was soothing as her cool hand felt his forhead but the tears overflowed anyway and suddenly he no longer wanted her to leave. She grabbed a box of tissues from the shelf in the kitchen area and sat down beside him, gently wiping the tears from his face.

“Can I get you anything?” she asked in a low voice.

He tried to pull himself together but when he tried to speak his voice was still so husky and shaky she could hardly make him out.

“Wait,” she said and heading back into the kitchenette she found a glass and poured him some orange juice. She handed it to him. “Here,” she said. “Drink this.”

He drank and the acid liquid seared his throat and he winced before taking another sip. The second wasn’t so bad and he cleared his throat, feeling some of the irritation loosened. “Paracetomol?” he croaked pitifully and sniffled. Even the vibrations of his own voice were enough to destabilise his frustratingly irritated nostrils. He grabbed a handful of tissues and pressed them to his nose before the liquid overflowed entirely. God he must look disgusting....he looked up and saw Liv watching him. There was no disgust in her eyes, only sympathy as she stood up brightly.

“I’ll go and get you some tablets,” she announced and skipped off out of the door and down the steps.

I could feel it: That ever so slightly scratchy feeling in my throat that sometimes preceded a sore throat. It would hardly be surprising of course if I were to succumb, and truth be told I rather liked having colds anyway: Even if they weren’t particularly sneezy the nasal irritation made for some fantastic uncontrollable inducing and this time, I thought gleefully, perhaps Dom or Orly might like to help. I cast my mind back to yesterday in Orly’s room after the messy sneeze.....

“We need another competition.” Orly was petulant. “A real one. The cold catching one was rubbish.”

“Well you thought of it,” Dom pointed out.

“We never set out the rules clearly enough. And you cheated anyway.”

“How could I possibly have cheated at that? You told me to catch a cold and I went out and got one. Just because you took the route all around the houses....”

“Yes. Fine.” Orly interrupted, sweeping the words aside with a dismissive wave and turning to me. “You’re clever. Can’t you think of anything?” I looked at him thoughtfully, turning it over in my mind.

“I think,” I pronounced slowly, “that perhaps I should try to induce you both......and the winner will be the one who can hold off from sneezing the longest.”

Orly gave a delighted chuckle.” That sounds fun” he smirked. And he’s so sneezy I’m bound to win!”

tbc :twisted:

MMMmmm, Viggo with a cold is like my ultimate heaven :innocent::)B)

Aaaand, Orly and Dom are having *another* sneezy competition? :)

Man, Vet, you're writing TOTALLY makes my day! :rofl::D:cryhappy:

• 4 weeks later...

Woohoo! Thanks again to catmuffinz and SilentDreamer!

Part 15

Viggo lay in bed, curtains closed to dull the bright sunlight which seemed to exacerbate the pain in his head so much. Liv had persuaded him he'd be better off there and had tucked him in like a child before heading off on a mission to discover chicken soup, or so she'd said. Not that he was hungry anyway. He groaned as another massive sneeze overcame him almost drowning out the knock on the door. He sniffled miserably, shivering as he lifted one of the clean handkerchiefs she had charmed out of the concierge and held it to his nose, wiping away the clear mucus which had trickled down before calling out in a strangled croak, "Come in."

The door opened a crack and it was Cate. She walked across the darkened room and placed a gentle hand on his forehead, shaking her head at the heat that was there.

"I'm sorry Viggo," she said. "I think I've given you my cold."

He quirked a rough smile at her, amused despite feeling so awful. As if it was her fault! "I could have caught it anywhere," he pointed out and cleared his throat, wincing visibly.

"You're too kind but thank you," said Cate, now sitting on the edge of the bed and stroking his hot hand.

"Did Liv tell you?"

"Yes. She asked me to look in on you while she was away. Is there anything you need?"

"I'm fine!" he said, untruthfully.

"I can see that!" she smiled. She gave his hand a final pat and returned to her own room.

"How is he?" asked Craig, also sniffling liquidly.

"He looks pretty rough," she replied. "Just like you!"

He growled at her playfully, pushed her back onto the bed and ran his finger up and down her nose. "Do I look rough?" he demanded as she began to sniffle and her nose twitched adorably.

"Ye...uh .......yes," she said wickedly, half smiling, half caught up in the tickly sensation that had been elicited inside her nose. She sneezed powerfully, spraying his face which was directly above her.

"And now?" he continued to rub until her eyes watered and the tickle overwhelmed her again "it'CHOOo!"

"Rough," she confirmed.

"Right, that's it. You deserve to be punished." He held her arms above her head and ticked her nose as she wriggled and squirmed, spraying him at point blank range with each new sneeze, her nose running messily. "I may look rough but you look rougher!" he ground out.

Cate just laughed and sneezed in his face.

The rules were set. By me of course. One sneeze obviously wasn't enough to ascertain this important point with sufficient accuracy I felt. "OK, I'm going to induce you twice each and add up the length of time you managed for all three. Agreed?" The two of them nodded solemnly. "No hands to be involved!" they nodded. "I'll do the timing," I indicated the stopwatch I used occasionally which I now had hanging around my neck. "They nodded again. "Any questions?"

"Does it matter if we sneeze on you?" asked Orly.

Dom just laughed and looked at me. "I think not!" he drawled. I laughed too.

"I'm, going to use this," I indicated my favourite clothes tag, long and thin with a thickened end, just designed perfectly for nasal stimulation.

"Haven't you got one for each of us?" asked Orly. "Not that I suppose it matters. It's not as if I'm going to catch his cold is it?" he rolled his eyes.

"I've only got one," I said.

"Bags I go first," said Orly, enthusiasm to the fore as ever.

I sat them on the firm couch side by side and sat down beside Orly. Truth be told my hands were shaking, my eyes were dilated and my breathing was definitely faster than normal. I clicked the timer on and gently turned Orly's face towards me. Despite the shaking of my hand I managed to slide the tag into his left nostril, running it up the front. The effect was almost immediate, a massive inhalation and then "AhCCHHOOOo!" right into my face, no build up and no delay. Dom laughed delightedly as I clicked off the timer and marked down two seconds.

"Is that the best you can do?" he asked Orly incredulously.

"You just wait!"

It was Dom's turn. I moved and sat beside him and he turned his face towards me still grinning.The excitement in me was bubbling over and if anything my hand was shaking more.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded.

I clicked the stopwatch and inserted the tag into the same place as I had on Orly's nose. His eyes snapped shut as he pulled away, inhaled massively and "ASHoo!" sneezed in my face much the same as Orly had. I felt the delicious warmness of his breath and the coolness of the spray and felt as if I was in heaven.

"Two seconds as well!" It was Orly's turn to grin." Not so easy is it?" Dom just shook his head ruefully, sniffling. I moved on my now shaking legs back to Orly's side. Well what else could I do? I was almost speechless and we were only halfway through. Orly sniffed congestedly but turned his face willingly enough and I started the stopwatch and inserted the tag, this time up the back of his nostril. This time I decided to play a little more. I inserted in a leisurely fashion, running the irritating tag carefully up the membrane, watching him pull different faces as the tickling moved gradually upwards. The twitching slowly resolved into irritated hitching with ecstatically closed eyes and a series of inhalations, each slightly more pronounced than the last. "Huh......uh......*sniffle*.....uh....HaCHHAAa!", more spray, this time liquid exploding from the nose as well, immediately sniffled back inside and followed by a groan, not from Orly but from me, bursting from my lips unsought. I pulled myself together, snapped the button down, breathing rapidly.

"Fifteen seconds!" I gasped and took a deep breath.

It took all that I had to move back over to Dom. Thank goodness I'd only said two each. Much more of this and I would surely explode. For the last time, I clicked the button on the timer and slowly inserted the tag. Like Orly, this time the process was slower. The tag scraped up inside the glorious dark moistness that was Dom's right nostril and he sniffled wetly. His breathing becoming almost as uneven as my own. An inhalation and then nothing. False start. And another. Finally as I twisted the tag round at what I estimated to be the perfect height he gave a final massive gasp and sneezed "iiiShhhhooo!" in my face one last time. I was undone and leaned back on the couch, feeling as if I was melting.

Both boys were looking at me but it took me several seconds before I was able to pull myself together.

"So?" they asked, almost in union.

"So what?" I was almost dazed.

"So who won?"

The horrible truth dawned on me and I glanced down at the stopwatch which was still ticking away.

"Um!" I said.

They looked at me suspiciously. "What?" managed Dom as I looked up into his eyes which were still bright from the irritation I had inflicted.

"I.....um......" I said lamely. Dom looked down at the stopwatch and grabbed it from me, showing it to Orly.

"Riiiiight!" said Orly. "So were you thinking you'd get to try again?"

"Hnggg!" I managed tellingly.

They glanced at one another and as if of one accord they reached out, grabbing a hand each and pushing me down onto the couch. Orly sat on me, holding down my hands while Dom deliberately removed the still wet inducing tag from my hand and very slowly inserted it into my own right nostril.

TBC......

This is so wonderful... :dead: Viggo is so miserable and ooooh the bozzzz :D

But I feel sorry for your narrator. Poor woman. I mean, I'd REALLY hate to be in her position... :D

What a cliffhanger! I hope she isn't going to die of pleasure. Well , I suppose that is an advantage of being the narratrix.

Terrific stuff! Isn't it odd how sneezy the boys are; you'd think that such big butch heroes would be able to hold back at least ten seconds?

*headsmack* Why didn't I see this earlier? :o

You're like my Viggo-angst drug dealer. I am completely addicted and proud of it! :bleh:

So much Viggo torture... I LURVES IT!

Buuuut I wouldn't mind a sneezy Dom and Orlando, either... :hug::D

You are so *awesome!*

Hooooooooh.... Very nice... I cannot say anything about it but I am truly enjoying every moment I am reading this story..

Thank you very much!

• 1 month later...

Wow thanks guys! All your comments are very much appreciated and in fact seeing this come back to the top has shamed me into writing more! Sorry as ever for being such a terrible procrastinator...I'll get there eventually!

Part 16

I awakened the following morning and the scratchy feeling in my throat had definitely progressed. Not only that, but there was a (to me) satisfactorily heavy feeling high up in the back of my nose. I sniffed tentatively and lifted my head and the whole lot shifted slightly....leaving a mildly itchy sensation. I lay there for a few moments, feeling the slow-burning irritation grow, gradually mutating into a genuine tickle. Breathing slowly and carefully I manoeuvred into a sitting position and sniffled once more, this time marginally liquid sounding. I rubbed my nose hard. Again that shifting feeling and a definite trickling in my nostrils. I could tell I was going to sneeze, felt my breath hitch..... " Huh.........CHHOOoo!.....sniff." I felt the wonderful post sneeze bliss but only momentarily because in my nostrils another itch was blossoming. I leaned on the headboard and shut my eyes, enjoying the sense of impending ecstasy. " sniff!" (lovely moist sound) "aaCCHOOO!". I sighed with deep satisfaction. What a wonderful way to wake up!

Viggo awakened in his own room somewhat less happy. His throat felt full of mucus and he cleared it painfully, groaning and the jab of pain it elicited in his head. He turned over shutting his eyes to close out the world, breathing through his mouth and his horribly dry throat and occasionally trying pathetically to sniffle through his almost entirely blocked nostrils. He lay still for only a few moments and groaning again turned over, feeling his already tangled sheets twisting around his legs. He sighed deeply and shuffled again, desperate to find a cooler place on his pillow but after only a few seconds he gave it up as a bad job and dragged himself upright, tiredly wedging his pillow behind him for support. He wanted tea but it was too much effort. He considered calling room service but couldn't really face even the staff hearing and seeing him right now. He sipped miserably at the glass of water at the side of the bed and contemplated the day ahead. Somehow he had to get himself out of bed and on set because today they were filming the series of shots where Cate as Galadriel handed over the gifts to the Fellowship. The make-up people were going to have quite a job covering up the redness of his nose he reflected wryly.

I threw off the covers and jumped out of bed, crossed the room and drew back the curtains. The sun shone brightly in at the window and the tickle which seemed to have taken up residence blossomed once more in the brightness. "HaCHOOOoo!" Yum! And again....the second was slower with more build up and a definite liquid trickle which threatened but stalled leaving me hanging, eyes half shut, breathing unevenly, nostrils flared. I sniffled slightly, a quick inhalation and the sneeze overwhelmed me..."iiiiiSSSSHHHooo!" scattering bright spray onto the glass. I sniffled again and went back to the bedside where I had laid a pile of clean beautifully-ironed cotton hankies. I selected the one with Mr Sneeze in the corner and held it to my already warm nose, feeling the moist warmness filling it up as I blew.

Cate awoke to a still blocked nose. This cold seems to linger and linger she thought.She wasn't sneezing nearly as often but when she spoke the congestion was clear in her voice. She sat up, lifted a tissue from the box on her bedside and blew gently into it. Very little happened. Her mouth was dry. She wanted orange juice, she decided and she climbed out of bed to get some from the little fridge. Pouring it into a glass she went back to the bed where Craig was still snoozing. His hair was ruffled, his nose slightly pink and his mouth slightly open. He looked defenceless and adorable. She watched him as she sipped her drink.

How I loved this sneezy sensation. Not being blessed with allergies this was the only time when I got to feel really sneezy and for that I could put up with any other symptoms that came along. For some reason (and I presumed contrary to the way the general populous felt when they had colds) it made me feel sexy and attractive, crazy though that might sound. I loved it so much myself I couldn't imagine being otherwise and indeed wouldn't want to. I sneezed loudly three times during breakfast, twice into my napkin but the third time so unexpectedly that it sprayed out all uncovered and that was exciting too although I could tell from the faces of some of the diners nearby that perhaps they didn't share my enthusiasm for sharing my germs. "Sorry!" I apologised without really meaning it and suppressed a naughty smile. I returned to my room.

Viggo painfully manoeuvred himself into position sitting on the edge of his bed. A shower had to be the first step he knew. Maybe the steam would help to clear his nose he thought though without much optimism. He lifted his right hand and placed it over his right nostril, trying to breathe through the left side of his nose. As he had expected only a tiny trickle of air moved through and the sound it made was squelchy and to his ears disgusting. He grimaced. He tried the other nostril. That one was working marginally better but the sniffling dislodged something inside his nose and he was overtaken by a sudden intense tickle at the back of his nasal passages, concentrated in the half blocked right side.

"HARSSSHH!" he sneezed painfully and then again "HARSSHOOo!.....ugh...." he groaned. Grabbing a paper hankie and holding it to his nose he dragged himself upright and walked like an old man towards the shower. He turned the knob and turning the heat up full rested on the side of the bath, waiting for the steam to fill the room.

TBC

Oh.. If I haven't been died and went to heaven when I read the previous chapters, then this is heaven!!

Really WHOW!

Thank you so much and I hope you won't stop writing this!

Yummity Yum! I'm beginning to worry that the narratrix may die of ecstasy before she can finish the story ...

Not sneezing so often?; nose up, Cate, you can do it!

Sorry as ever for being such a terrible procrastinator...I'll get there eventually!

Well I certainly HOPE so!!

Amazing writing!! You are definitely talented :blink:

Archived