Sneeze Fetish Forum

The start of something good...

The Mute Poet

Hi all, I'm new here though I must admit I've been hanging about for quite awhile now. I've always been amazed at the incredible community atmosphere that's been fostered here, and the time has come that I start giving back and become part of it. I consider myself pretty open about the fetish (within the obvious limits of course... you won't catch me running through the streets proclaiming how much I love sneezing...), and I'd love to talk with anyone who's willing and trade experiences and just meet all the genuinely great people here at SFF. That said, I'm off to diligently begin posting to gain my member status (I've tons of observations that I'd love to share with the community once I'm able). Cheers everyone.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! If I'd known cheesecake and ottomen awaited me, I'd have come earlier!

*enters from running through the streets shouting "I like sneezing"*

Hello Mute Poet, good to meet you! :bleh:

Cheers :D and welcome.

Now excuse me but I have to run through the streets proclaiming how much I love cheesecake. :bleh:

Muahahahaha (watches the confused masses try to figure out exactly why the merits of sneezing and cheesecake have just been preached to them...) Now THIS is what the forum's all about...

Muahahahaha (watches the confused masses try to figure out exactly why the merits of sneezing and cheesecake have just been preached to them...) Now THIS is what the forum's all about...

You're right. You figured us out. :bleh: It's all about confusing the masses... and some day in the midst of the chaos to take over the world. :D

Damn, you blew our cover!

*signals Vetinari with secret emoticon gestures*

You're right. You figured us out. :whistle: It's all about confusing the masses... and some day in the midst of the chaos to take over the world. :P

Damn, you blew our cover!

*signals Vetinari with secret emoticon gestures*

*thrusts fists in air to signal exultation*

Did he blow our cover using a very large sneeze? Or are we now covered in cheesecake?

Of course I figured you guys out... years of careful study and all that... (shifty eyes). And I personally always believed that the masses were alot more fun when they're confused...

Of course I figured you guys out... years of careful study and all that... (shifty eyes). And I personally always believed that the masses were alot more fun when they're confused...

Damn it Shiny....he's been studying us for YEARS!

Run for your life.........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Confusing masses by blowing sneezecakes???

:whistle:

Sounds sacrilicious.

I mean sacrile... sacrez... or... whatever...

oh I don't know Sacrilicious sounds yummy!

Anyway I thought I told you to run...I mean he's watching us....and the masses are confused.....

But we can discuss spelling if you prefer.

How's your spellling Mr Poet sir?

S'good enough I daresay. I mean, I'd never delve into melding two words as sacred as cheesecake and sneezing (leave that to the pros), but I can spell "conflaguration" (bows to applause).

No pun... well, at least none that I got either (now are we any better than the masses I ask you...). I'm from Quebec too, by the way, and love it. Just wanted to say that I'm in perpetual awe of the work the mods do around here (I'm not sucking up I swear!!!).

I'd never melve into delding. Except in the middle of a conflabumation.

Welcome, Poet. How are your pentameters?

Just put that laudanum into the snuffcake....

Mmm sacrilicious! Isn't that in the Simpson canon.?

You just made no sense whatsoever, count! (Drips of amused sarcasm...)

*hums Spider Pig*

Edited to add:

You think Shiny and I are making sense???

*high seven's you*

Archived