Sneeze Fetish Forum

The start of something good...

The Mute Poet

well....toading is what i do every spring. i go out and search for toads....do you have any by your teepee by the way? and then...i take those toads and turn them loose on unsuspecting newbies let them take over my mind.....apparently they enjoy sneezing too!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Serenity
well....toading is what i do every spring. i go out and search for toads....do you have any by your teepee by the way? and then...i take those toads and turn them loose on unsuspecting newbies let them take over my mind.....apparently they enjoy sneezing too!

Sneezy springtime toads that take over your mind? What will they think of next!

*eats some cheesecake*

Yay for page 6!

Little late, but welcome to the forum, Mr. Poet! Good to have you "aboard," as it were. :D I would indeed like to see this ability to spell unspellable sneezes in action, but to really shine I suppose we'd have to, like... hang out in a park in spring watching people sneeze and arguing about the proper spelling for the sounds (and I'd be a horrific judge, because I can't spell most sneezes very well). :laugh: Oh well. Welcome anyway, stay long, and watch out for sharks. :hug:

Although I must point out, the word's actually spelled "ConflagRation," without the u. ;)

Archived