Sneeze Fetish Forum

The start of something good...

The Mute Poet

What?? You're implying that you and shiny aren't just like everyone else on here? I thought we all took please in befuddling the masses and all other manner of like sorts of things... (Smiles). Or maybe it's just that I tend to make very little sense myself... hmmmm (strikes carefully reflective pose for dramatic purposes...)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course we do, Vetinari, as he's been studying us for years.

I'd gladly run though but I'm way too busy conflatulating.

Bwahahahaha!!!! Would "conflatulation" entail what I think it would...? Hahahahaha....

What?? You're implying that you and shiny aren't just like everyone else on here? I thought we all took please in befuddling the masses and all other manner of like sorts of things... (Smiles). Or maybe it's just that I tend to make very little sense myself... hmmmm (strikes carefully reflective pose for dramatic purposes...)

Just like everyone else?????

Ahem... Oh...erm, of course, of course.

:whistle:

*be's like everyone else*

Obviously a man of taste. :whistle: *puts on a record of Le Pétomane*

Is that the one that goes

"Conflatulations! And predications!"?

Run Frank.....it's Q-fever!

... And they play records too... be still my cheesecake-belaboured heart... Have the two of you been hanging around the forum very long now?

About five minutes I'd say.

Hey wait....you said you'd been watching us for years. Was that a trick question?

Two of who? I'm sorry, I meant conflabumalations. No, I haven't got a cold.

As played by Leonard Rossiter? Or was it Graham Chapman? Getting confundibulatory here.

No, I haven't got a cold.

What still?

*Sends you some cold virus*

Vetinari, you've obviously overestimated the diligence I associate with the term "watch". By watching I meant more... not really paying attention... heh...

And sorry count, I obviously meant three... (the seven fingers make for more difficult counting, you know...).

:P

Actually, I think that Joseph Pujol's pieces are quite... unspellable. :P

I wonder if his sneezes are unspellable too.

What if both occurred simultaneously???? :whistle:

This is just crazy talk... I pride myself on being able to spell any and all sneezes... Gah... amateurs... lol.

Mmmmm, cold virus.

Count, I think my dictionary program just crashed.

Poet, isn't this just what they mean by "making yourself comfortable"? Cheesecake, music, snuff, sacrilicious spellings.

I've been here since last summer, so compared to your years of watching I'm still a newbie. :whistle:

Vetinari, they say that he could imitate various sounds, like 1906 San Francisco earthquake... so maybe he could imitate his sneeze too??

Amateurs???

*pulls self up to full height*

Well of all the........

Sorry, did you say "Cold virus"? :whistle:

I mean....you never see those round here do you??

(Smiles dumbly as he pictures "earthquake" and "sneeze" taking place in the same mental image...)

Who said anything about snuff anyway? (Quickly stashes his box...)

Oh this is getting interesting. A box of snuff in the hand of a man who told his spelling was "conflaguration".

*watches*

Able to spell all sneezes? I strongly suspect this is heresy. Often we hear of the one sneeze, so enormous that earthquakes pale by comparison; and this sneeze is unspellable to us mere mortals.

Otherwise, carry on.

Did anyone actually say that Mute Poet was a mere mortal? I think consumptions are being made here! :whistle:

Bwaaaaaa? (Does the classic "deer in the headlights"). What? Now I'M the entertainment????

That's so not fair... (whines) They're picking on the newbie!!!! (Haha, take that! Now you've done it...). But seriously, my spelling is conflaguration... it's also enigmatically auspicious and verbosely capricious. (Hopes he actually got them all right...)

Oh look that Newbie looks a bit like a dear.

*pickles Newbie*

Archived