Sneeze Fetish Forum

The start of something good...

The Mute Poet

So he takes a pinch of snuff from his box and... con'flaguRATIOn!

I'd love some newbie pickle. I'm sure it goes well with cheesecake...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for bed said Zebedee!

Boooooiiing!

See y'all soon.

:winkkiss:

Yummy pickled deer! It would be best in the sneezecake; with the feet sticking out , of course.

Could we have competitive sneeze-spelling?

Time for all vetinaris to go home?

Yummy pickled deer! It would be best in the sneezecake; with the feet sticking out , of course.

Could we have competitive sneeze-spelling?

Time for all vetinaris to go home?

Too late, I'm gone already!

Competitive sneeze spelling he says... such genius hasn't weaseled it's way into the word in ages... Such a competition would be a huge task to undertake though, it would require judges, spectators, and, dare I say it, even a muse whose sneezes must be spelled... Even the Greeks would have found it daunting...

i leave you guys alone for five minutes and you go and take over the muddles masses with conflagrations and cheesecakes and conflatulations.....and.....and.....cold viruses....without me!!!!! :winkkiss:

*sniffsniff* how could you!?!?!?!?! :D

*nibbles on pickled newbie* :hug: oh yummy.... we might have to try this more often....

well....i see your aclimating well to the atmospheric anomaly....

*passes more snuff* (just in case) :twisted: i shall now return to living under shiny's table..... *oops* i dont think she knew i was there.... :unsure: or that i stole her dictionary just to make it through all this.....

Haha - coulda fooled me... And yes, I think I quite like it here... (unpacks the permanant teepee...)

And you may have missed out on my "initiation" (I think that'd be the appropriate term seeing as how I was pickled and all), but I heard tell of a gigantic orgy that I missed out on just before joining... Now how do you think I feel??? (winks).

*pokes teepee*

and what makes you think you've finished initiating? :winkkiss: you have yet to be toaded! and you brought no rum!!! we most certianly havent finished with you yet!!!

orgy? what orgy? :D i swear i had nothing to do with said orgy!!!!!

Pfft... rum, toads, conflagurations, sneeze-spelling... the new recruits are expected to have quite the repertoire huh? Haha, I suppose you'll be good enough to enlighten me on this "toading" business (sounds... well... scary). Hmmmmm - could we all just let me forgo the whole toading thing if I can get you a trunk-ful of rum? (Yes, college students have budgets reserved almost exclusively for such things where I come from (old ladies all gasp)).

(Innocent smile).

(Huge smile). Oh Shiny, now sit with me and let us picture just how cool it would be if you did all three of those things at once!! (Adds a "Sneeze Freely" sign below the forst one).

I feel like I missed out on a lot with this thread, whoa! I see you got your cheesecake, so I'm glad.

Just wanted to say WELCOME! Looks like you fit in perfectly with this crowd. :winkkiss:

Here's hoping, I can't even express how glad I am to have gotten such a warm reception from all of you. Feels like coming back to the home I never knew I had (one where cheesecake and teepees are just taken in stride - sooo cool)

Aha, you've met Sneesee. Excellent!

(wheedling smile) Pleeeease may I sit down with everyone else outside your teepee. I promise not to steal your snuff.

Oh and what a lovely "Sneeze freely" sign. Did Sneesee give you that as a present?

Of course the sign was a present from Sneesee - and yup, s'quite a looker, that sign. I made the "No Poking" one myself though... took me all night...

Feel free to come join us - the more Vetinaris outside one's teepee the better I always say - and there's plenty of snuff to go around, I've only just ordered a barrel upon finding out how partial everyone here is to it. Hmmm... regale us with a story?

What kind of stories do you like? I mean there's an EXCELLENT story here and another wonderful one here!

Or did you want to sit round a smokey campfire and talk about cold viruses and other yummy things?

:mad:

Hah, to be honest, I'm not even sure what I meant, but those stories were an unexpected bonus. I just might have to try my hand at one someday.. hmmm...

I suppose I'm curious about everyone here, so maybe I was asking "how would you describe yourselves?" (Swear I'm not trying to be nosy, but the aspiring psychologist in me leaves me perpetually curious about new and exciting people!!)

The smokey fire sounds like a welcome edition too... (Poetland is really beginning to take shape... (winks)).

"How would you describe yourselves?" But shouldn't you know better, after years of watching and scrutinising??!

Maybe I should ask you: Now tell me, what am I really like? :innocent::innocent:

Ok, ok, I promise, I won't go into that theme again. :lol:

I propose that instead of telling about ourselves, we would gossip about those not active in the topic. That's much more fun, and in the end no-one would dare to leave the topic, and it would be 20 pages long in no time. :mad:

Hmmm, this intrigues me, I vote it as our immediate course of action. Teach me! (Settles in comfortably as we were only on page 5...)

Guest Serenity
Hmmm, this intrigues me, I vote it as our immediate course of action. Teach me! (Settles in comfortably as we were only on page 5...)

Seems like a friendly enough place. :innocent: Deal me in, I can help with the next 15! Soo....what happens when we hit 20 pages? Do we start gossiping about those that are active in the topic? :mad:

Hmmmmm - could we all just let me forgo the whole toading thing if I can get you a trunk-ful of rum?

:jawdrop:

:boom:

;)

:dead:

(and no poking either?) :laugh: *sniff* :lmfao: *crawls back under shiny's table*

Well, nobody's actually told me what toading is yet... (Smiles), and the virtue of a mind is that it's always changeable.

Hello, Serenity, nice of you to join my (apparently still ongoing lol) initiation. I have no idea what happens when we hit page twenty... but do think the issue should settled democratically - "We must all have our say when outside the teepee of the Mute Poet".

Archived